It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anderson Cooper Busted! Staged Fake CNN News

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 05:53 AM
link   

faked Al Jazeera footage during the war in Libya
reply to post by cripmeister

faked Al Jazeera footage during the war in Libya

That was indeed faked at least parts of the scenes i am not surprised You believe Danny in fact you would be anything CNN tells you?

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 06:09 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 06:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Swills

well now that raises more questions than it answers
which i am glad to see i am not the only one asking

sure, cnn have never paid you
especially not to come to their nice expensive studio
in your expensive looking new clothes
and tell everyone you don't know what's going on in your country

which raises another question; who is he meant to be? some random off the street?
you'd expect if cnn were going to have a correspondent it would be someone with
at least a bit of
knowledge/placement/expertise

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 07:42 AM
link   
ha! ive seen this before during the gulph war,and the war in afganistan! this is why i dont watch tv!
no news is good news right!?
any way,good post. maybe this will wake more people up to the lies they are being fed!
peace

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 07:53 AM
link   
"Wag The Dog"?

I feel so ill the more I think about All forms of media and all the lies we are fed.

Imagine what people in other countries get for world news.
Especially those that are very limited on what is allowed to be viewed, read or listened to.
Maybe, just maybe, those countries are the only ones getting real info on what really goes on.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by skepticconwatcher
reply to post by R_Clark

Okay. It's fake.

But why do you keep calling him a Zionist ? Maybe he is trying to get us to pay attention and help by making it look so serious that we help them. What does that have to do with Zionist, Israel or anything relating to the Jews ?

Or is that your real motive behind posting this ?

I agree completely. This is an alarming video, and while i dont think it proves anything except what we should already know; privately owned media can do or say what they want. Never once are the words zionist, jew, or Israel used in this video, yet some insist on dragging anti-semite views into this. Why is this about jews at all? I thought we were trying to expose a biased newsgroup, but apparently some peoples real motive is to stir up hate and anger towards those you consider "zionist".
edit on 7-3-2012 by nightbringr because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Reply to post by TKDRL

Yeah. Typical ignorant response. Blame the idiot box, television. And you ignorantly think someone getting rid of it will all of a sudden be intelligent. Sad.

The "idiot box" is just a symptom of a greater problem, your ignorant rant about treating a symptom makes you just as stupid as the people you think your idiotic idea will help.

Another sad example of the layers of ignorance that make us all look like fools.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by azureskys

I was so excited last night 'cause I found something on the "net" that had not been posted as a thread on A.T.S.
I started writing up what I wanted to say and getting my facts straight with proper links & quotes.
Then I read the op's thread and viewed video, read other members comments & info.
Now I don't see the point in creating the thread about something that might just be more BS propaganda bought and paid for by TPTB and presented by the desperate for fame and fortune.

What a farging drag

Ruined my day. Maybe my week.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maxmars
I bet no one will remember it very soon.

Just like so many who don't remember or never saw or believed the fake USS Liberty attack, The Gulf of Tonkin incident, and the rest of the productions our "press" graciously shares with us.

Now... "Let's roll...."

Those were staged in a time when that was very easy. The fact that the people in Syria are suffering genocide at the hands of their own (well not THEIR own, Assad's) government, that is real and proven thanks to people being killed just having to have cell phone-cams. A very good reason to see this technology spread. It gets harder to control, people EXPECT it, like they at least in most countries expect toilets to flush.

Make no mistake, this is not some "hollywood production". As for Anderson Cooper doing something like this knowingly he doesn't strike me at all that way. But we will find out in time. Did anyone think this was an attempt to smear western and all free media? Plants of lies into genuine news player's is an old trick. Hey Nixon did it...

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are
reply to post by R_Clark

Anderson Cooper is CIA.
Period.

That's just my opinion though. I have nothing to back that up.

Greetings:

this_is_who_we_are is CIA.
Period.

That's just my opinion though. I have nothing to back that up.

Peace Love Light
tfw
[align=center][color=magenta]Liberty & Equality or Revolution[/align]

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by underduck
This is absoluetly insane. I dont understand that others are not aware of this stuff yet. I spend a lot of my internet time on here with you fine people and then I go out into the real world and everyone is walking around with these buffer zones around their heads.

This crap and similar crap from FOX News are on the levels of treason in my mind. These people are intentionally trying to sabatoge the hearts and minds of the American people. That is unacceptable. We cannot let stuff like this slide under the rug. I am sick and tired of looking up every day and seeing another groups blatant disregard for truth and the best interest of people everywhere.
I feel the same way,sometimes its like being in different worlds.Even if you try to expain to them whats happening it still doesn't sink in,like it's totally normal?I feel like I'm the only one that cares about the truth around my area,really dishearting to be in this situation.I want to scream from the roof tops.
Our only hope is the people with the sharp eyes that look for these video and knows the truth of the msm,does anyone tell the truth anymore?Is it that easy to lie?

edit on 7-3-2012 by TWILITE22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   
turn off the alpha waves - all tv lala land is make believe for entertainment purposes only.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   
One must remember that the operating forces have planned this upcoming moment in history for thousands of years. A few things both reasonably normal and conspiracy based:

1. To assume that anderson cooper MAY not know and is duped by this "danny" character is flawed logic. Verifying a news sorce is the basic bottom of the rung journalism practice. Wether the news is fabricated or not, someone in the "prime" of their game does not use a repeated news sorce that they literally pick off the street. All major network news send people to these places to cover the story (you can recall that some are often killed).

Probability of Anderson Cooper not Knowing: 0

2. Wether you are a religious person or not- prophetic writings in numerous materials imply that the Iran/Iraq war is the catalyst for ....unsavory times. They have been manipulating both sides of the coin for a while...

3. Why are all of these things recently "leaked". This was the footage taking by the camera man. Did he leak it? Doubtful.

Conclusion. This is another "leaked" sorce of "real" but fake information to further rile the public up. The New World Order is once again manipulating our emotions.

Its unfortunate, but unsuprising.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Originally posted by TWILITE22

I feel the same way,sometimes its like being in different worlds.Even if you try to expain to them whats happening it still doesn't sink in,like it's totally normal?I feel like I'm the only one that cares about the truth around my area,really dishearting to be in this situation.I want to scream from the roof tops.
Our only hope is the people with the sharp eyes that look for these video and knows the truth of the msm,does anyone tell the truth anymore?Is it that easy to lie?

edit on 7-3-2012 by TWILITE22 because: (no reason given)

Without trying to get into a philisophical talk about "the Truth" it seems to me that everyone comes at the truth with thier own angle. The problem is that MSMs angle includes ratings and alterior motives and the like. Many of us at ATS do something similar. We come at the truth from a paranoid angle that everyone is lying and or is somehow tied to some coperate interest or the illuminati or whatever.

Is it that easy to lie? Yeah ... it is. If they think they are doing it for some good enough reason the human mind can make that work. It sucks. Thats why I dont doubt some of this illuminati stuff. If these guys have convinced themselves that they are bettering the world, than its all possible. All the evil that points in a direction like that could easily be done.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by thorfourwinds

A star for your comment, courtesy of your friendly neighborhood this_is_who_we_are.

I wish I was CIA. Then maybe I could afford a decent apartment and some type of vehicle.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by arbiture

Let me see if I follow this logic: Syria's government is committing genocide because... unsubstantiated news reports originating from Saudi Arabia along with shaky anonymous videos 'leaked' out to media, suggest Assad is a tyrant oppressing his people. Now we have undeniable proof that at the very least, forces within Syria are trying to demonize Assad with fake videos and fake news reports?

Even though Assad may belong to an ethnic minority, he has had the vast majority of support from many factions within Syria for a long time. That's why these demonization campaigns are necessary in the first place. This is the simplest explanation, there is no need to torture logic to support naive notions that everything you hear is true.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   
And what ever happened to the staged events threads that popped up during the Libya thing? Everyone forget about that?

Busted!! fake news on libya- movie sets, fake videos and pics, death threats to journalists
www.abovetopsecret.com...
post by wcitizen

edit on 3/7/2012 by this_is_who_we_are because: egregiously long quote inserted

edit on Wed Mar 7 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: extremely long quote removed, inserted link

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Son of Will

Frankly thats ridiculous. I suppose the American journalist and French photographer killed when a shell hit the building they were hunkered down in along with a lot of others was "propaganda" Or shaky video? Or Saudi influenced "special effects"?

The fact that Syrian dictator has had an iron grip on his people until they saw perhaps other countries saying "f*** you" to dictators in other middle eastern countries had something to do with it. I support the Syrian people getting this prick out of the way. Perhaps he fears what happened to Kadafie will happen to him? It will if the people ever get their hands on him. He needs to go away on his own, that prevents that eventuality.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul
reply to post by R_Clark

This same site parrots the BS about the BBC and the fake 9/11 "demolition" - just based on that it has less credibility than CNN anyway!
edit on 6-3-2012 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

Gaul you have been cannibalized in wanting to think everything is hunky dory, with your Flinstones theology of the 9/11 commission report is accurate, that everything on BBC news is truthful, not based on an agenda. You are as bad or worse in many ways than religious people who say that "God" wrote the bible. Stop being a Sheep, scat scat.
edit on 7-3-2012 by MarkScheppy because: add

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Snoopy1978

Originally posted by skepticconwatcher
reply to post by R_Clark

Okay. It's fake.

But why do you keep calling him a Zionist ? Maybe he is trying to get us to pay attention and help by making it look so serious that we help them. What does that have to do with Zionist, Israel or anything relating to the Jews ?

Or is that your real motive behind posting this ?

Just asking

edit on 7-3-2012 by skepticconwatcher because: (no reason given)

You think disinfo and propaganda are manufactured for a righteous cause? Lol. We are talking WAR here. Death of innocent men, women, children, elderly, disabled, pets, etc. Mutilations, poverty, disease, famine, irreparable human suffering and pain, destruction of property especially to those that have the least, etc.

Manufacturing footage to urge people under false pretenses into the abomination which is war is a CRIME against humanity in itself. All involved in this, from the top down, should be behind bars for life.

They manufacture things in media because the media doesn't have access to what's actually going on. (I am not justifying it just stating.)

They manufacture stories because of threads like these, where over a hundred people come into it without analyzing the situation, or the implications of it, without knowing the backstory, and simply jump on a bandwagon.

"Death to the MSM!"

"They are lying to us"

"OMG I knew it!!!"

These ridiculous emotional reactions is exactly why the MSM gets away with lazy, shoddy journalism. People aren't looking for what's really going on, people don't want to know the truth.

The MSM crowd left mainstream and now follow alternative media like it's the world of God. People have just chosen a new master to manipulate them.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join