It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anderson Cooper Busted! Staged Fake CNN News

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+129 more 
posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   

CNN BUSTED! STAGED FAKE SYRIA NEWS

www.futuredatabank.com

PHOENIX (FutureDataBank.com)- CNN, CNN breaking news, and Anderson Cooper have been caught red handed creating staged CNN war room scenarios regarding Syria and other stories that are simply manufactured Hollywood news designed to dupe the ignorant masses of America and the world into believing war propaganda. Damning footage has emerged of ‘Syria Danny’ – the dubious “activist” who appears on mainstream news each and every week begging for a US or Israeli military invasion – in which he apparently coordinates gunfire and explosions to be staged during his interview with CNN.

Sy
(visit the link for the full news article)

edit on 6-3-2012 by Maxmars because: PLEASE USE THE EXACT TITLE FROM YOUR BREAKING NEWS SOURCE. - FIXED ALL CAPS IN SOURCE

+13 more 
posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Someone has gotten their hands on the original photo footage of Danny "the activist" on blue screen with Anderson Cooper.. It is obvious from the interaction that Danny is more interested in coordinating the fake gun fire, bombs, and a mattress to sit on because he is cold... while he waits for the feed for 'Conning' the American public... No surprise here... Trolls and Disinfo agents welcome...

www.futuredatabank.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

+3 more 
posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   
I'm glad to see some of the lies and deception by media here is being exposed BEFORE we cross the line of war that we can't get back from. Maybe stories like this will make people stop and question *ALL* of what they're told is happening in that far off land. The truth is out there...but it sure isn't coming to a TV screen near you any time soon.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by R_Clark

I was going to say, "Theatre. Pure theatre. And no-one is falling for it."

But I caught myself. People will fall for it.

*points finger at the OP, "Unbeliever!"*

+38 more 
link   
I bet no one will remember it very soon.

Just like so many who don't remember or never saw or believed the fake USS Liberty attack, The Gulf of Tonkin incident, and the rest of the productions our "press" graciously shares with us.

Now... "Let's roll...."

+7 more 
link   
Nice catch. A Zionist lying to manipulate western audiences? NO WAY

edit on 3/6/12 by ideasarebulletproof because: (no reason given)

+10 more 
posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   
interested in (some) of the footage?

look here.

SnF

ETA:

It's my thread about the footage of 'dubious danny'. (referred to in the article)

Don't know if that's all they got on him.

Pretty damning though.
edit on 6-3-2012 by kn0wh0w because: (no reason given)

ETA2:

aah what the hell.

screw my stars and flags

here's the footage:

ETA3:

pfft!!

Didn't see the vid was included in your link!

sorry OP!

carry on...

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
I'm glad to see some of the lies and deception by media here is being exposed BEFORE we cross the line of war that we can't get back from. Maybe stories like this will make people stop and question *ALL* of what they're told is happening in that far off land. The truth is out there...but it sure isn't coming to a TV screen near you any time soon.

Iran seems to be backing the US on the Syria issue:

The Iranians are weighing in the situation in Syria very carefully. One must read beyond the public statements of the Iranians, especially ayatollah Khamenei. Both Khamenei and Ahmadinejad have concluded that Asad's regime cannot be rescued. It is perfectly understood that the regime in Damascus will fall along lines similar to the Libyan model. There will have to be a coup in Damascus, be it a military or political one.

One must not dismiss the pragmatism of Khamenei. Iran appears to be willing to use its influence in Syria to stage a coup, provided that it is able to ensure that the new leadership will continue to pursue excellent relations with Tehran.

Uh oh, global politics are more complicated than a spat between CNN and an alternative media outlet?

You don't say....

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   
what sort of site is futuredatabank.com? Stories in Breaking Alternative News have to come from a reputable recognized source.

+3 more 
posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Caught doing fake and staged news stories again?
I'm sure it's just a recent trend and wasn't used at all on 9/11.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Unfortunately... Barnum said it a 100 years ago.. 'A sucker born every minute'

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by PhoenixOD

Listen.. Check out the video.. against Coopers feed.. does it really matter the *.com?

link   

Originally posted by PhoenixOD
what sort of site is futuredatabank.com? Stories in Breaking Alternative News have to come from a reputable recognized source.

the footage is credible enough...

link   
Okay you win, NO VIOLENCE is occuring.... Things are fine, no one has died and RT, CBC, BBC, MSNBC, Al-Jazeera are all making this story up on a soundstage in Hollywood.

And even if it IS real? Who cares. Let them work it out themselves until hundreds of thousands of people are dead.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by kn0wh0w

Great Catch .. KnowHow!.. Thanks for the link...

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by R_Clark

Must be getting hard for the Warmongers on ATS to still spout their beliefs, this is the 2nd thread today using facts

to discredit the Kill Iran people.

This is the other thread , a great read www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by R_Clark

Anderson Cooper is CIA.
Period.

That's just my opinion though. I have nothing to back that up.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   
This story will NEVER get wide spread coverage, and will be all but forgotten within days. Does anyone really think any major news network will have anything to do with this? Because if they expose CNN then they will also have to expose themselves.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Maxmars

Well said... Still there is ATS... and it is great to see the farce in its initial stages.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join