It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anderson Cooper Busted! Staged Fake CNN News

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by FoosM

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are
reply to post by R_Clark

Anderson Cooper is CIA.
Period.

That's just my opinion though. I have nothing to back that up.

Nothing to back it up? Anderson admitted himself he was CIA.
Question is, has he stopped working for them. I doubt it.
Mike Malloy has said many times while he was working for CNN it was being
slowly infiltrated by CIA agents.

Cooper does look like a product of the Congress for Cultural Freedom and that is a CIA created organization that destroyed the classics, why the CIA continues to make a bad name for itself is beyond my knowing.

Exaggeration would become more and more truth (not jokingly.) These types of stories are becoming too common.
edit on 7-3-2012 by MarkScheppy because: add

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are
And what ever happened to the staged events threads that popped up during the Libya thing? Everyone forget about that?

Busted!! fake news on libya- movie sets, fake videos and pics, death threats to journalists
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Because it was never faked in the first place. It was simply the over active imagination of die-hard conspiracy theorists who actually thought that a stage set had been created in Dohar.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Here's a video that is not fake and probably shows us clearly that these are the times near the end. I don't think that God or the angels are going to allow another war (Vietnam in the middle east). A warning about the death and decay we are about to go to if we don't quickly change our narcissist ways.

The Fourth Horseman in Egypt, A Warning to All Christians

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Danny Dayem admits propaganda stunt video should have been deleted!

During the interview with Cooper, Dayem only succeeds in virtually admitting the fact that the video is suspect. Asked how the footage was leaked, Dayem starts to say ‘we should have deleted it’ before hastily stating, “this has all been deleted.”

www.infowars.com...

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Drew99GT

During the interview with Cooper, Dayem only succeeds in virtually admitting the fact that the video is suspect. Asked how the footage was leaked, Dayem starts to say ‘we should have deleted it’ before hastily stating, “this has all been deleted.”

www.infowars.com...

To be devil's advocate, I think he means they need to delete all reports to the media for fear of being discovered as journalists and executed.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Its so strange to think that in a not so distant past, we actually had "journalists" who fearlessly researched, adventured, and reported on events.

Now, the news is just like every so called "reality" television program, its supposedly unscripted and real, yet its so obvious it isnt.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Very interesting regarding CNN and the Syrian "news" feed. I was almost going to star and flag until I read the rest of the article regarding WTC7. THAT dropped the credibility for me far lower than CNN.

It is well known that there were many conflicting reports during 9/11. There were also reports of car bombs at the Capitol, in the Tunnels, plane crash at the Mall, explosions at the White House, third plane headed for NY, a fifth plane hijacked. BBC said that the "Salomon Building" collapsed. However, not too many people in NY or the world knew which building was called the Salomon Building. It was mostly known by WTC7. And someone from England would not know which building was which. Also, it well known that WTC7 was is imminent danger of collapse from the fires and damage. It was reported throughout the day that WTC7 was going to collapse. Unfortunately, "about to collapse" turned into, "already collapsed."

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Ugh.

Watching that video of Charles Jaco just makes me want to laugh hysterically. Not in a funny way. The things these MSM people do and get away with is just really pathetic.

I do believe that yes, if people turned off their TVs and paid attention to the world around them and stopped listening and believing every word that comes out of their TVs, things might not be as bad as the MSM portrays.

I also think that if people stopped paying attention to this stuff on TV that it would be kind of like the old question, "if a tree falls in the forest and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound?"

Just my opinion.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by GenRadek

Yea, and it collapsed in it's own footprint like a controlled demolition. There are plenty of videos on Youtube of officials with radios where it can be heard that they're going to pull the building and to get away. Barry Jennings? Emergecny Coordinator for the Port Authority who said he heard explosions go off before WTC 7 collapsed?

Why again did the official 9/11 investigation not even mention WTC 7??? If they did a controlled demolition simply to bring the building safely down instead of having an uncontrolled collapse, why not tell us!!!
edit on 7-3-2012 by Drew99GT because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlySolo

Originally posted by Drew99GT

www.infowars.com...

To be devil's advocate, I think he means they need to delete all reports to the media for fear of being discovered as journalists and executed.

He should be. He sold out his own country's blood for money. He is a treasonous coward.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by R_Clark
reply to post by tomdham

Helping as in Libya? Libyan's had the best quality of life in all of Africa before the NATO siege.. Sorry, I forgot, Obuma the Nobel Peace Prize winner did it ...

That said, I have to agree that Syria is far from free and that the dictator is running the place.

edit on 7-3-2012 by R_Clark because: error in logic

Why was Ghadaffi so unpopular? Maybe high quality of life isnt everything. Americans have been known to riot as well. I am not discounting that there was not propaganda going on and operatives on the ground directing aircraft and troops, but surely Ghadaffis popularity must have been at a low point if those operatives met fertile ground with their propaganda.

Originally posted by Kolya

Originally posted by Cassius666
I am shocked shocked to find out that propaganda is going on in here.

I got it, even if it seems no one else did

Guess they prefer Transformers :p.
edit on 7-3-2012 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   
The Sad thing is.
that 99% of the people
will Still belive it all !

even if you prove this...

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by MarkScheppy
Here's a video that is not fake and probably shows us clearly that these are the times near the end. I don't think that God or the angels are going to allow another war (Vietnam in the middle east). A warning about the death and decay we are about to go to if we don't quickly change our narcissist ways.

The Fourth Horseman in Egypt, A Warning to All Christians

The "Pale Horse" that people are claiming to see is a simple reflection. It's been proven.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlonzoTyper
Its so strange to think that in a not so distant past, we actually had "journalists" who fearlessly researched, adventured, and reported on events.

Now, the news is just like every so called "reality" television program, its supposedly unscripted and real, yet its so obvious it isnt.

why do think this is the case.

why would you think its ever been any different.

infact, in the past, it would have been much easier to control and fabricate.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   
CNN faking news!!!!!! Wow what a shock. lmao Its happened before it'll happen again. Unfortunately its not just them.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   
I wonder how long this Syrian Danny nonsense is going to play out now that the cat is out of the bag.

This is why tptb want the internet shut down. Back in the old days you got to see it once on the evening news, and there was little or no time for analytical work to be done.

The internet is too much "truthiness".

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by underduck

The truth doesn't have to be philosophical,its just I can't even watch the news anymore I get physically ill listening to the lies they spin.
All I'm saying is people should be outraged,or the very least turn it off.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by R_Clark

This is amazing news and a great find
great job OP. I am very glad to see this corruption and disinformation being brought to the light. One small step toward exposing the completely corrupt media in my opinion
too bad this will never be front page news on any other news source, they cant expose disinfo when they do it themselves. This needs to get out through alternative sources more like ATS

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   
i cant believe this even suprises people. this does not come as a shock to me at all. MSM is the propaganda machine this is clearly evident. for them to stoop so low as to create false news where real people will get hurt because of it just makes me sick to my stomach. i stopped watching MSM news and much of any news quite a while ago. they only have negative bullcrap to spew from thier lips. how these people sleep at night is a mystery to me.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join