It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anderson Cooper Busted! Staged Fake CNN News

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   
This is absoluetly insane. I dont understand that others are not aware of this stuff yet. I spend a lot of my internet time on here with you fine people and then I go out into the real world and everyone is walking around with these buffer zones around their heads.

This crap and similar crap from FOX News are on the levels of treason in my mind. These people are intentionally trying to sabatoge the hearts and minds of the American people. That is unacceptable. We cannot let stuff like this slide under the rug. I am sick and tired of looking up every day and seeing another groups blatant disregard for truth and the best interest of people everywhere.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Things like this just make it so hard for anyone to believe what to think. I mean is it possible the whole Syria thing is a charade? I doubt it, but in all honesty I could never by 100% sure unless I went there for myself. We rely on media to give us the facts of what is happening, not staging events and muddying the waters.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Reply to post by R_Clark

Most people know it's all a bunch of hype. But no one cares. It is scary how easily Obama, or any other POTUS, could declare Martial Law on civies and crush us with an iron fist, and no one would care, as long as the PS3 works, as long as Time Warner the Multiverse Babysitter nurtures the ADHD of the sheep, as long as Follywood and MSM keep up the propaganda, as long as some silicon filled bimbo shows the masses how to make out with a cheeseburger, as long as the GOP continues to disgrace democracy and distract the sheep from REAL news, as long as Americans bathe in denial and believe the lies from Washington, TPTB will continue to choke us till we pass out. For years the lies have been exposed but no one wants to believe. When war hits American streets and the web is down and cell phones are useless then what? Will it be time to take a stand, finally? No, it will be too late. Stay in front of the TV and eat more lies America. Your freedoms will never be at risk. Never. Thanks for shining light on this OP.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   
I think this is fake news about fake news.
rueters isnt talking, either is faux ....

One time in Band Camp I found this
Fake News
half of what this guy is putting out is ok, the other part of it
is PHOTO SHOPPED anyway There is Fake News, then there is FAKE Fake News
edit on 6-3-2012 by rebellender because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by underduck

Excellent analysis... unfortunately, we do not live in the age of reason.. For that... We would have to go back about 110 years..

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Nice this has been exposed. This is why I always tell my kids to "question everything". Never take something at it's face value and never trust a politician...let your own critical thinking guide your position on everything you see and hear.

I know...I'm beating a dead horse but...

The MSM is a sham...it's the single most powerful propaganda machine in the world and people somehow forget that it is only telling you what the corporations and the military industrial complex wants you to think.

Enjoy the Vid's!

The MIC (military industrial complex) wants more war so they can sell more weapons and ammo...record profits baby!
edit on 3/6/2012 by Damrod because: missing stuff

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by CALGARIAN
Okay you win, NO VIOLENCE is occuring.... Things are fine, no one has died and RT, CBC, BBC, MSNBC, Al-Jazeera are all making this story up on a soundstage in Hollywood.

And even if it IS real? Who cares. Let them work it out themselves until hundreds of thousands of people are dead.

Sounds like the Assad family knows what's coming anyway:

Bashar's mother - the matriarch of the family (along the lines of her mother-in-law) - is disappointed in Bashar and Maher for the mess that they have created. She has been saying things like had your father been alive things would have never come to such a point. She is very concerned that her boys will meet the same fate as al-Qaddhafi and his sons and is pressing Bashar and Maher to seriously look into an exit strategy before the rapidly closing window of opportunity completely shuts itself.

link   
reply to post by R_Clark

Is it CNN duping the "ignorant masses of America" or Danny duping the ignorant people of CNN?

link   
reply to post by DoNotForgetMe

This is about the best rant ever... Sorry, but I am going to have to quote you... as I am using this... from now on..

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Guess its not hard to make it look real when the same people who own the media, own the movie industry.

S&F thanks for sharing

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   
This is just about fullfilling the plan as exposed by Gen. Clark back during the amBush admin

As long as the zionists get to steal all they want they don't care what they tell the Americans and the other countries of Nato...just send us your children to shoot of cannons give us all your money and let us take all your land...they don't care how low they stoop...in fact its a point of pride that they have no integrity, no courage, and no class.

Gen Wesley Clark Reveals US Plan To Invade Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, Lybia, Somalia, Sudan, And Iran

www.youtube.com...
edit on 6-3-2012 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Yeah, it's really a laugh a minute isn't it? The Iranians hate us and love Syria...except when they seem to agree with us and hate Syria..but then they're back working that Military Alliance again with Syria. That region needs playbooks and big brighly colored jerseys just to keep track of the players vs. the spectators vs. the referees. Don't work too hard though.....They'll all be in a different role tomorrow. If there was ever a place the US ought to avoid...It's that whole region. We can pay the man when we park our tankers for a fill-up, then head home. That ought to be about the extent of our foreign relations in that crazy fun house they call home.

edit on 6-3-2012 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Never liked AC he can do a 360 off tv
and I will give a cheer!!

I know they have been adding
to the story for sensational value..

I do not think they are doing it
for war propaganda..

Just idiots who are looking for ratings.

big booms and stuff get people hooked..

Dog and pony show

Does this make Syria any less horrible? No
the situation there is sad, anyway you look
at it when people die it is sad..

With you wrab 100%
edit on 6-3-2012 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   
I actually believe - or have little reason to doubt - that the Syrian regime is oppressing dissent violently. After all, look at the "west" with its "totalitarian information control creep" ... that is how it starts you know....

Sadly, the fact that the Big Media Cartel must 'produce' theatrical evidence is clearly a sign that what we are being driven to accept as truth is that which wouldn't (or couldn't) stand on it's own.

"Evidence" is not meant to be 'crafted' by technology and art...

edit on 6-3-2012 by Maxmars because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Maxmars

Exactly. If it is true ... fine. Present it that way. Now that I see this though I have to seriously question whether or not Syria is the way I see it. Why would they go through the trouble (and so called "risk") of putting something like this together?

Remember Dan Rather being taken down on that Yellowcake issue? I really feel that real journalism may have gone out the door with him. This is how people end up in Idaho cursing the government and slowly losing their minds.

Sorry Idaho but you know its true

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   
I think Anderson Cooper didnt actualy know .. or else ?
he probably cant make any differences now and goes with the flow

Doing his highly paid job and if he doesnt want to get fired with a destroyed carriere
he need to bow down to his jewish boss that watch him all the time he speak
Anderson was probably scared from the moment he started at CNN
he knew that if one day he would critic Israel regime
they would destroy his carriere like they did to so many other anchors

Shame on you Anderson to not have balls to say stop
and dont realise that those lies will make hundred of thousand of people killed

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maxmars
I actually believe - or have little reason to doubt - that the Syrian regime is oppressing dissent violently. After all, look at the "west" with its "totalitarian information control creep" ... that is how it starts you know....

Sadly, the fact that the Big Media Cartel must 'produce' theatrical evidence is clearly a sign that what we are being driven to accept as truth that which wouldn't (or couldn't) stand on it's own.

"Evidence" is not meant to be 'crafted' by technology and art...

edit on 6-3-2012 by Maxmars because: (no reason given)

I think the problem is that even if there is proof about what the Syrian regime is up to, not all of it can be discussed because it's not meant to be public information.

So yes, the acting play is carried out on the world stage, but all the countries are actors, and none of them are innocent.

After reading through some Wikileaks today, I discovered the possibility that:

1. Iran wants to overthrow Syria themselves.
2. Iran also considers the option of support a NATO Coup because they did well in the overthrow of Iraq.
3. Assad's Mommy doesn't like him, she calls most of the decisions but blames him for the mess made.
4. NATO has discussed military action, has plans, but decided they do not want to invade Syria.
5. NATO special forcers have operatives leading the rebellion in Syria.
6. Turkey wants its hands in the Syrian pie.

Of course, this information is from intelligence sources, and pentagon officials, so it could be much less reliable than CNN.

Good day for reading.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by R_Clark

This same site parrots the BS about the BBC and the fake 9/11 "demolition" - just based on that it has less credibility than CNN anyway!
edit on 6-3-2012 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Reality is once again falling apart right in front of us.

This is completely insane.

What is CNN? What should be done to CNN?

Seeing footage like this means that everything we are seeing is qestionable. Everything.

Seeing stuff like this really makes a person ask the question, what is the point anymore? why go on?

is everything a lie?

I think it is time for everything to STOP. for everyone to STOP. the charade must stop.

or maybe its just time to leave? i am getting really tired.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by underduck
reply to post by Maxmars

Exactly. If it is true ... fine. Present it that way. Now that I see this though I have to seriously question whether or not Syria is the way I see it. Why would they go through the trouble (and so called "risk") of putting something like this together?

Remember Dan Rather being taken down on that Yellowcake issue? I really feel that real journalism may have gone out the door with him. This is how people end up in Idaho cursing the government and slowly losing their minds.

Sorry Idaho but you know its true

Syria is definitely not the way the media portrays it at all. One of my colleagues from work is originally from Syria and I had an interesting conversation with him the other day. He told me his brother still resides in one of the major cities (I forget which one) but the story he told me was that he keeps in constant contact over the phone with his brother. While on the phone with his brother he asked him if he was "OK" and his brother questioned him to what he was inquiring about. His brother said to him "yes I'm fine, I'm eating lunch in the center of the city with a friend". My colleague then inquired about the bombings and shootings by the government in Syria, his brother claimed that there was no such uprising or attempt by the government to attack the citizens.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join