It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

footage from Area51 hangar showing UFO and aliens ?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

that looks half decent cant wait to watch iron sky

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

may i just add that just because theres somebody in
the clip doesnt mean its fake as if i were to make a
fake clip i would make sure that nobody was in said
clip/vid also the faces look like bioluminescence
as in USO just a thought .

also

is there a part two of district 9 coming out i dont know

so im with youish on this i dont know either way

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

LMAO your comment got marked as spam I wonder why

OBVIOUS UFO IN OFFICIAL NASA FOOTAGE NASAs Forgotten Tapes Mexico City footage 1997 Footage from Above Earth UNSEEN rare "Unidentified Flying Object" Moon Alien Aliens Space Universe Area Secret caught on tape recent Scary Ghosts Haunted Interview Spirits Spirit mexico ufo's interview interviews serious real the end Rare unbelievable unknown object in sky ufo? "Outer Space" Planet ebe ebes hidden base bases proof japan ovni

The above should be a massive red flag puching you in the face, if you can't see why then you are beyond help.

Are the believers in this channel thinking this guy filmed all this stuff or he owns the original footage? or do you think he left out the sources so no one can easily prove the crap his putting out?
edit on 6-3-2012 by aivlas because: (no reason given)

Name has a lot of hits as well, wonder why it was chosen

blostlibrariesatthegizaplateau.runboard.com...=rss

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Looks like an amusement arcade or fairground ride to me!

who really knows what it is as there is absolutely no reference or context!

I doubt it is from Area 51, its only an area for testing military hardware however, S4 is where the alien Tech is from and where Lazar worked.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by aivlas
The above should be a massive red flag puching you in the face

You're right, good catch. I didn't initially notice that... and I'm the one who should!

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by aivlas
reply to post by Destinyone

LMAO your comment got marked as spam I wonder why

OBVIOUS UFO IN OFFICIAL NASA FOOTAGE NASAs Forgotten Tapes Mexico City footage 1997 Footage from Above Earth UNSEEN rare "Unidentified Flying Object" Moon Alien Aliens Space Universe Area Secret caught on tape recent Scary Ghosts Haunted Interview Spirits Spirit mexico ufo's interview interviews serious real the end Rare unbelievable unknown object in sky ufo? "Outer Space" Planet ebe ebes hidden base bases proof japan ovni

The above should be a massive red flag puching you in the face, if you can't see why then you are beyond help.

Oh i see. That is your debunk? So if anyone ever gets some real UFO footage, all they have to do is cut and paste that sentence into the naming part, post it on youtube, and people will automatically assume it to be false. Stellar logic right there.

Are the believers in this channel thinking this guy filmed all this stuff or he owns the original footage? or do you think he left out the sources so no one can easily prove the crap his putting out?

Neither, obviously. He probably was sent the footage from someone that was sent it from someone that was sent it from someone that actually filmed it. Oh and if there was a source, any trail to follow, someone would be in trouble most probably... if it is real. Hence no source.

Name has a lot of hits as well, wonder why it was chosen

blostlibrariesatthegizaplateau.runboard.com...=rss

Not sure i see what you see here... It´s a pretty common name, i doubt there is any relation to that story from 2008, judging from the contents of that channel.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Stupid, and gay.

Don't watch this BS crap.

How I know it's real?

The government would've removed it in about 5 seconds if it actually was Area 51.

Use your head people.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by matty1053

So in the future they should just ignore footage from restricted areas on youtube...
Because then you wont believe it.. ye that makes sense

take your blindfold off man..

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

Sigh.

What they are trying to explain to you guys is this:

The poster of that YouTube video is what we call a "Tube Whore"

They post videos after videos, the majority of them being videos that are ALREADY POSTED on YouTube. Once they post a video, they then use that blurb you were just show, so that if anyone does a search, their video will be listed in that search.

The idea being that the more people watch something connected with their account, the higher the count number.

Just go look at his YouTube channel page and you'll see that. Look at the videos he has posted. They are videos that have been floating around on YouTube for quite a long time.

Credibility of Source MUST be taken into account when looking at anything. And YES, if a person's credibility is in question (or proven to show intent other than truthful), then anything they say or do will be questioned or disregarded.

ADG(UK) is another prime example of what I'm talking about. They've posted many videos that are clear hoaxes. Videos that were made by companies proving that they can make viral videos for advertising. They've done it enough, that if I see a video that has the ADG(UK) logo on it, I completely disregard it.

Just remember the old story about the boy who cried "Wolf!" and you'll understand.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

Why include a lot of words and not a valid description with info concerning the video?

watermarks but still no info
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

Lots of coincidences on the name no? all seems like a nice way to get some name recognition.

www.kralmirc.com... fo&ct=clnk" target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow">webcache.googleusercontent.com...:qYdgo0bgAZUJ:www.kralmirc.com... fo&ct=clnk
or
www.freezepage.com...

www.michaelfrancishaley.com...

What eriktheawful said plus look through the account.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by aivlas

I see it differently. What better way to leak something real than to give the impression it is a hoax? This one won´t be debunked by looking at the text, the soundtrack or the other vids on the account. We need to know how it was done, and where, simple as that. I still have not seen any plausible explanation to this footage. The more dumb explanations i see on here disregarding the content of the movie, the more i get convinced this is real. We should be able to do much better than this ATS!

Unless you are all just a bunch of disinfo agents, that is...

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

Here is another video from your oh so trustworthy source

UFO CONGRESS CAN'T BELIEVE THIS UFO!!!! MUST SEE - PRICELESS UFO FOOTAGE

www.youtube.com...

www.alcione.org...

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by eriktheawful
Just remember the old story about the boy who cried "Wolf!" and you'll understand.

The moral of that story is that when the real event came along... no one listened

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   
this shoudnt be in the hoax bin just yet ....... ive read all the posts and nothing has convinnced me its a hoax..... same as this thread www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by nofear39
ive read all the posts and nothing has convinced me its a hoax...

Anyone can certainly approach this from either perspective. You can go ahead and just assume that everything you see is real until it's proven conclusively otherwise. It makes for an exciting, mystery filled life, full of wonders and surprises.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blue Shift

ive read all the posts and nothing has convinced me its a hoax...

Anyone can certainly approach this from either perspective. You can go ahead and just assume that everything you see is real until it's proven conclusively otherwise. It makes for an exciting, mystery filled life, full of wonders and surprises.

i try not 2 make any rash decisions about anything ...i take my time ..... life is wonderful i wil give ya that my friend

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   

this shoudnt be in the hoax bin just yet ....... ive read all the posts and nothing has convinnced me its a hoax..... same as this thread www.abovetopsecret.com...

Not sure that other thread is legit, since i saw a picture of the same guy on some kind of marketing firm... i think that one is debunked actually. At the very least it is debunked waaay better than this one, although not conclusively perhaps.

On the subject of this thread though... i think anyone that does the same as you just did... watch the movie then goes through all the comments searching for the magical debunk... will be sorely disappointed. This is the best ufo footage yet on ATS, and without a debunk... and it resides in the HOAX bin

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Well, though a bit of searching, I found two more uploads of this same clip on youtube. One dated back to last year, didn't catch the date on the other. But there wasn't really anything revealing in either. One was just an exact copy of the video in the OP and the other was an "analysis" of it, aka "slow the video way down, add in some terrible music and use an image filter over the video that makes it completely impossible to see anything at all".

In the comments on one of the videos, someone adamantly claimed this was from "bonus DVD footage" from Battle: Los Angeles, but offered no proof. Another person reinforced this opinion, saying that in the trailer for the movie, you can see "glowing orange pods". I watched the trailer and did indeed see some glowing orange pods in a shot that appeared to be in a sewer?, however they looked nothing like the video in the OP. Certainly not 'faces".

I did some google image searching to try to see what the alien species in Battle: LA looks like, but didn't really see anything that looked like the designs seen in the video, although some of the alien ships had a very vague similarity to the alleged alien craft in the "hangar".

I believe someone else pointed this out earlier, but the glowy alien faces do very much resemble the "prawn" aliens from District 9. I have not seen the movie, so I don't know if this scene was from the movie (due to the quality of the video, or lack there-of, I seriously doubt it, even if it were a scene meant to look like a person sneaking into a secret hangar. I would still expect the quality to be better).

However, I would think that if this were a scene or even a prop on a movie set that someone snuck in and filmed after hours for a little fun, if it were from a movie as big and popular as District 9, it would have been easily recognized and debunked as such by now.

All of that said, I do not believe this is real in the sense that it is an actual alien craft in a hangar at Area 51 (or any other super secret facility).

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 06:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Charizard

Good post, thank you for the research, this is the kind of posts we need more of.

Just curious about the last part.

All of that said, I do not believe this is real in the sense that it is an actual alien craft in a hangar at Area 51 (or any other super secret facility).

Why not? Do you not believe in UFO:s or aliens generally, or if you do, does it not fit the description of how one would look, according to your own views?

Or is there something about the footage you deem unbelievable or poorly done, some kind of flaw revealing it as a hoax?

Just wondering.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by NeoVain
reply to post by Charizard

Do you not believe in UFO:s or aliens generally, or if you do, does it not fit the description of how one would look, according to your own views?

Or is there something about the footage you deem unbelievable or poorly done, some kind of flaw revealing it as a hoax?

I've seen several UFOs in my life, at least one of which I absolutely do not believe could have been any sort of technology that anyone on this planet has.

I don't believe this footage for reasons that I've already outlined, but I will do so again. I have three main beefs with the footage:

1. The entire premise of the film. I really do not believe that someone would be able to sneak a camera of any sort into the most secure facility in the US (and possibly the world). I have seen many documentaries about Area 51, and as paranoid as they are with security out there when just dealing with run of the mill spy planes and other non-extraordinary projects, I would imagine that in this day and age of pocket cellphones that can take videos and photos, as well as tiny spy camera technology that is available to children, no less, there would be extremely tight security upon just entering the base, and much more so if one were to even be getting within 100 yards of an actual alien spacecraft. I do not believe for one moment that this craft would just be sitting around in a dark hanger, completely unguarded except by Mr. "Not Now I'm On My Coffee Break". I do not believe that one would be able to just mosey on into a hangar where an alien spacecraft is stored, approach it, walk around it and video it.

2. The audio. As I mentioned earlier and others have pointed out, the audio...the sounds of the helicopter, the jet flying over and the alarm, all sound very generic and tacked on, as if someone just opened up the ol' "military sound effects" can and sprinkled them on. They sound too clear to me, too clean, and don't jive with the quality of the film. I guess you could argue that the film is real but someone added in the sound effects later, but why would you do that? Why ruin perhaps the most important footage in history by adding in cheap sound effects that make it sound like it's a hoax? Why discredit your efforts to leak the truth out?

3. Origins. What are the true origins of this video? Who is the original uploader? It has been uploaded by at least four different people on youtube, some obvious tubewhores who are only looking to up their view count. One claims it is a video of alien beings suspended in some kind of gravity device because they can't tolerate our plane'ts gravity. According to that poster, they are calling home and their friends are going to come here and kick our butts for capturing them.

Another uploader of the video makes this claim:

Footage sent to me by a person claiming to be a former exobiologist working at Dreamland Area 51. I have no idea if it has anything to do with the wikileaks disclosure. He says in the note he has terminal cancer and no longer has anything to lose. I don't know how he gained the footage. He mentions in his note that the pod structure spins to prevent muscle wastage in microgravity. There is a note "Chromatophores".

Sounds like your typical disclosure story, right? Too many things about this video just don't add up. I'd think that anyone uploading real footage of an alien spacecraft from America's most top secret facility to youtube would be having a nice chat with the good old Men in Black.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join