It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

footage from Area51 hangar showing UFO and aliens ?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   
That was definitely scary looking. But wouldn't a UFO being examined be lit up under big spotlights? Unless the aliens can't stand bright light. Anyway, leaking something to be put out on youtube, is a good way for lots of people to see it. The govt knows some people will scream fake, anyway. And for a high level scientist, or trusted official, cameraman, you would figure someone is filming everything going on, documenting it. So why couldn't a leak get out? How will we know if we are seeing the real deal? With no official announcement confirming its real, its just another youtube video to be debunked.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Looks like it is from a movie set. There even looks like someone at the beginning of the video moving movie equipment about.

I could be wrong though and hope I am. None of us will ever know though.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   
OMFG

This 'craft' has 3 heads which light up like a lightbulb and people are considering whehter or not it is real.

First and foremost, everyone is checked when they arrive at Area 51, you know, strip searched and the lot - any camera = confiscated and potentially turnsed back (i would presume).

Secondly heads! 3 HEADS on a craft, get real.

I agree with other comments, looks like a movie prop.

There are also noticeable cuts and edits in the clip, i'm calling bull#.

Edit - Did anyone see the description of the video?

OBVIOUS UFO IN OFFICIAL NASA FOOTAGE NASAs Forgotten Tapes Mexico City footage 1997 Footage from Above Earth UNSEEN rare "Unidentified Flying Object" Moon Alien Aliens Space Universe Area Secret caught on tape recent Scary Ghosts Haunted Interview Spirits Spirit mexico ufo's interview interviews serious real the end Rare unbelievable unknown object in sky ufo? "Outer Space" Planet ebe ebes hidden base bases proof japan ovni
edit on 5-3-2012 by daaskapital because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by daaskapital

Yes, you'll find that this FrancisHaley is using that blob of words for several video descriptions posted by them. They've been quite the busy bee too:

Posted yesterday was the OP's video.
Posted 4 hours ago was this video:

Then 39 minutes ago is a video from that "Apollo 20" thing:

Then 33 minutes ago they posted more of that:

All with the same description you listed above. Before these, it was videos of some cats.

Wondering if they are REALLY bored, or have had their YouTube account hacked.........

edit on 5-3-2012 by eriktheawful because: spelling

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   
This video has been around youtubes for ages.
probably even posted at ATS numerous times. lol

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   
I hope that's not real, Man If I saw of those things, I would be high tailing it. Those are freaky. Especially with how the face looks like it's on fire. Wow, but that does look convincing. Scary movie prop if it is.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   
I'd be astonished should anyone be able to bring a camera into the depths of Area 51.

This looks more like someone taping on the set of Prometheus

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   
The eyes and general shape of the head is right for Cowboys and Aliens. Probably a clip from inside the main ship that was underground. I think ILM did the work.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by maryhinge
reply to post by intrptr

so if that person who comments its off farscape
said it was real woyuld you then think it was real

No. I can see it is not. Just my opinion.

i watched all of farscape i think all and i dont
remember this part

Me neither. I just brought it (late) for review to see what others say.

there is something we should take from farscape
and that is the ship is alive a living entity

Interesting point. That part of Farscape was cool.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Ahmose

signature:
Born with an extra set of "why" chromosomes.

Giggity on that. Does that mean that the opposite sex has an extra set of "why nots"?

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   
The yellow, glowing face or what ever it is at 0:50 looks like the Aliens from District 9:

www.darksidecostumes.org...

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by NeoVain
reply to post by Vandalour

If this is a fake, it is a good one. Compare this to the Bob Lazar hangar description, and you will find it very similar to the hangars in s4 described in this vid. (Skip to 29:53 to see what i mean)

Exactly what part of Bob Lazar's description looks like this video....I mean other than the fact that it indeed appears to be a hanger. I saw nothing in that video that reminded me of anything Bob Lazar said......Please be specific, as to what it was about the video that seemed similar.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   
wow that thing is freaky

kind of resembles an alien i would expect to see in mass effect or something..

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   
I agree with others, this looks like something that was filmed on a soundstage. And the guy that is dressed in all black with a black cap on could just be a puppeteer.

As for what film it is? Could be anything past/present/future; full release movie, TV show, straight to DVD, late night SyFy movie. And if it is something that is currently in production, it might not ever make it to a wide audience release.

In short, unless someone recognizes and shows what scene it is used in, it will be just as hard to prove this was for a film production as it is hard to prove it was filmed at Area 51 and is a really real alien.

OiO

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by eriktheawful
You can also see the head of someone in front of the camera duck at 0:17

Lovely rope lights. Don't remember seeing anything like this in Farscape. But there are plenty of other shows it could be: Doctor Who, Torchwood come to mind.

To me if this were the real deal, the thing would be under spot lights.

Sorry, but how can you say "It would be under spot light", please, you know nothing, like the rest of us. But I'm 100% sure, that just because they use that kinda spot light in hollywood, that does not mean they do it in real life..
I can't see any reason for why they would spot light it, can you?

Why would they spot light it, so all the employees can go and look at it?
What if the "alien" couldn't stand the heat coming from the spot light?
What if the "alien" is used to dark places only?

Please, if you want to study and discuss such videos, always question your own questions!

And for the video, it seems nice. But its a weird video alright.
I just can't seem to find the reason why an alien would have lights, flashing on a stylish way inside their head.

Maybe they use the same principle as those fancy glowing jellyfish?

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Moved to the hoax forum because the probability of hoax is exceptionally high.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord
Moved to the hoax forum because the probability of hoax is exceptionally high.

Really? Without any debunking at all, just move it to hoax? Tell me, if some actually REAL footage appeared, what would you expect it to look like? And what would it take for you to believe it to be real, if it was REAL footage of an alien craft in a S4 hangar?

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kemal
The yellow, glowing face or what ever it is at 0:50 looks like the Aliens from District 9:

www.darksidecostumes.org...

That scared the crap out of me. Totally cool. I thought the aliens more nearly resembled the alien commander of the ship in Star Trek (TV series) episode, "The Corbomite Maneuver".

farm7.static.flickr.com...

Edit: Woops... I looked again and you are indeed correct sir.... "Plan 9..." I mean" District 9". Good catch!
You are the debunker on this one. I mean how could they know? Wait... ever see "Critters"? They maybe saw District 9 and assimilated the form off of TV?

edit on 5-3-2012 by intrptr because: correction kudos...

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by daaskapital
OMFG
Secondly heads! 3 HEADS on a craft, get real.

My god your RIGHT!!

It should be FOUR head... like Exekiel saw

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join