It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

footage from Area51 hangar showing UFO and aliens ?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   
So because someone in youtube channel posted "its from farscape"
everybody think its debunked, without seeing any evidence at all

The magic of ATS have left the building a loonngg time ago...

Like I said in my intro, would we ever believe if we looked at a real alien spaceship..
people are extreme sceptic about this, I understand that.. but putting on that no hat is just close minded stupid thing to do.

Dont believe anything but also dont disbelieve everything

if its not CGI then its puppets.. if not puppets its CGI.. if unknown its hollywood if not hollywood its a school project if its not a school project its CGI..

how about its a alien craft in a hangar ? you wont believe even if it was real, right ?

Do denying potential REAL footage of alien crafts and aliens.. promote people working in these places to do the same ? if they are thinking about disclosing some footage, they would choose NOT to, because they know NOBODY is going to believe it, even if its right there in front of them

edit on 5-3-2012 by Vandalour because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

so if that person who comments its off farscape
said it was real woyuld you then think it was real

i watched all of farscape i think all and i dont
remember this part

there is something we should take from farscape
and that is the ship is alive a living entity

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Vandalour

also your "was looking for a cheesecake" comment made me LOL i have done that too many times..
hehe

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Here's an enhanced still from the video:

I had to increase the gamma quite a bit to remove the darkness.You would think a hanger in Area 51 would be well lit wouldn't you?

I don't know what this is, could be a UFO, a promo for a movie or video game or someone just mucking about with 3D software.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Nicolas Flamel

You would think a hanger in Area 51 would be well lit wouldn't you?

There could be MANY unearthly explanations to this.

Perhaps the entities that appear to be apart of the ship need light to power the ship.. so when keeping the ship in the dark its "grounded"

perhaps the hangar is just closed down, and the lights are off and he dont want to turn it on and get caught.

Perhaps the "ship" if it is a ship.. is just there as storage, and have been in that hangar undisturbed for some time..

could be many reasons, and even more reasons we could not get our head around, if it could be tech from another place that's very different from our own

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by maryhinge
reply to post by intrptr

there is something we should take from farscape
and that is the ship is alive a living entity

bob lazer said that when he put his hand on the ufo its was like it was alive .... or something like that

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Honestly, to me, the thing that screams fake about this video is the sound design. Not sure why, if this is indeed a real video, any kind of sound design was added after the fact... just to add 'effect' maybe? Either way, the sounds don't always cut when the video cuts, which tells me that its an audio layer playing continuously over the two clips. This is clear evidence of 'post production'.

Also... assuming this is relatively deep underground, or at least indoors, there's no way you would hear a jet fly-over that clearly. Also, when comparing that fly-over with the helicopter you hear later in the video, they both don't sound like they're being heard from the same vantage point. The helicopter sounds much further away than the jet, and actually sounds as if its been attenuated by the surrounding walls, where as the jet sounds like the listener is outside with it.

Still though, if that's as clear as you can hear a flying vehicle in one of these supposed deep underground bases,, the thinness of the walls is a rather glaring security flaw! (No need to mention the ability to sneak cameras in there with relative ease)

Cool video though! Kinda wish it was a movie or TV show. I'd gladly watch it!

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   

You really have a lot to learn about YouTube videos,, if you can't detect an obvious youtube movie clip when you see it,.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Here are a couple more screen grabs with a bit more brightness and contrast. They make it look very CGI.

But hey, maybe it's all completely real.
Or maybe we're really all l@m3rs who didn't watch enough Farscape.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Blue Shift

That to me dont look CGI at all..
And its nothing from farscape.. I seen the farscape series two times.. and there is nothing like this in it.

I think the youtuber that wrote "its farscape" meant the fact that farscape is about a spaceship that's really a living entity.. and so is this ship in the footage..

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Look's like its from a film to me. Footage just feels Hollywood to me.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   
The audio after the 45 seconds mark sounds like generic canned sound effects.
I heard an alarm that sounded generic, then a consistent helicopter noise, then a generic plane flying past. To me the audio sounds like stock audio overlaid onto the video track. Doesn't "sound" genuine.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   
It was interesting. (I watched it twice here.)

A pattern of 3 lights in a triangle is common to some if not many UFO sightings.

A pattern of glowing, amber lights is common to some if not many UFO sightings.

The shifting faces within the amber lights is something new that I haven't seen, and could only be clearly seen up close. Wondering if that was holographic, on a real craft (or studio craft), or CGI/animation.

Some UFO sightings of amber lights result in reports of the light not being entirely "solid" but having some kind of apparent movement or vibration or whatever in it.

Since I think that some UFOs are deliberate ruses by some secret group(s), and some staged sightings (and abductions) deliberate misinformation stunts, I think it's conceivable that such faces on their real craft may be added, for extra debunking effect.

The whole idea of lights, in the first place, is useful for a debunking effect; and flying them around high-population areas is also useful for that. (The giggle-factor attached to "anal probes" has worked too—if that wasn't some creep molesting or raping someone.) Some lights in the sky may be done as diversionary tactics too. Abductions, with strange events occurring, work as disinformation stunts too.

Some of it may be done for the sake of public acclimation, in case the real craft – whose programs and manufacture would have to cost many millions if not billions if not trillions of dollars – may eventually be leaked or disclosed to the public.

Whether any UFOs refer somehow to aliens, extraterrestrials, or crytoterrestrials (hidden "aliens") is another matter or possibility.

It bothers me that as the glowing faces were being approached, the video cuts out, and then jumps. However, it could have been due to some kind of interruption, such as someone coming.

As there is a person walking in the background of the video, this almost seems to have potentially, deliberately been added to try to make the video seem more real, similar to when they have people walking around in a film or TV show. That the person with the camera kept taking the shot as that person walked by seems awfully suspicious to me. (I probably would have hidden the camera!)

That camera seemed to focus, or autofocus (which I didn't notice), pretty well in those low-light conditions, not typical of a lot of video cameras or camcorders, but maybe possible.

©2012 by me. Right?

edit on 5-3-2012 by timeisonwhoseside because: Added a missing word.

edit on 5-3-2012 by timeisonwhoseside because: Removing my question to a separate post.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi
The audio after the 45 seconds mark sounds like generic canned sound effects.
I heard an alarm that sounded generic, then a consistent helicopter noise, then a generic plane flying past. To me the audio sounds like stock audio overlaid onto the video track. Doesn't "sound" genuine.

Sure, the sound MAY be an overlayed track, added after the movie was shot, which may have it´s reasons. Still doesn´t change the fact that the video looks real enough, and would be a huge undertaking to get done with props, for something that isn´t hollywood.

Basically, unless we get confirmation where this clip is taken from (what movie or tv-series) this is most likely real footage. And so far, there doesn´t seem to be anyone at least at these forums that have seen the same thing in any movie/tv-series, which means it is either from an upcoming movie, or real footage smuggled out of S4.

So, to confirm, we basically need to check imdb for upcoming ufo movies which may have similar footage.

Just my 2c.
edit on 5-3-2012 by NeoVain because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Does anyone know if this video was the ORIGINAL UPLOAD?

In fact, how does one TELL that at a Web site like YouTube?

Thanks!

©2012 by me. Right?

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   
I loooked at it again, this time concentrating on the guy who walks twice through the picture.

First time at 17s right to left
Second time at 34s left to right

It seems he is aware of the camera, he ducks down, as soon as he enters view, then lifts arm to cover his face. As soon as he thinks he is out of the frame he lowers the arm.

He wears a black pullover and a black Cap, which is quite typical for security guys (or infiltrators)
I guess the guy filming and the person in the image are complices.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vandalour
reply to post by Nicolas Flamel

You would think a hanger in Area 51 would be well lit wouldn't you?

There could be MANY unearthly explanations to this.

I find it difficult to imagine that if this ship was being stored by the US military somewhere that it would just be sitting there all by itself with nobody actively working on it or studying it. Just a guy casually walking by, "Oh, well, alien ship, lah dee dah." No massive levels of security? No constant monitoring by video cameras? No teams of lab-coated scientists going over the thing in microscopic detail?

Apparently alien craft are so common and ordinary these days that we just shove some of the less interesting ones into dark buildings like old boxes of tax receipts and forget about them.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Looks like it could be from a video game or movie. Its wild looking whatever it is.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   
It vaguely reminds me of the "Haiti UFO" (that was clearly a hoax).

If it were real, the people who filmed it wouldn't have even got that close. They would have been shot dead.

You can't just walk into Area 51 and start video taping.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Blue Shift

Think about it, if our government has been in contact or has had knowledge of "Aliens" they would have been working with them for awhile. So it would'nt be that big of a deal to see one. Also if someone was recording this video to sneak it out and leak it, I don't think they would be walking around broadcasting it.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join