It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former DIA Officer reveal and confirm the worst NASA's Nightmare...

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by geryon
reply to post by MrXYZ

and why wasnt a Tsunami mentioned?

The problem is, everyone can make "predictions"...and on a long enough time frame they will more or less become true if you keep it vague enough and apply some logic.

It doesn't take a genius (or remote viewer) to make the logical assumption that skyscrapers in Tokyo won't get destroyed if they're built to withstand the toughest earthquakes we know

Of course many people don't know that, which is why they flip out and totally buy into that crap instead of thinking first.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seconal
I know him through MkUltra(2) and the follow-on RV programs. He's CIA. I have faced off with Dames over Courtney Brown and Pru Calabrese both who he was sent to denigrate along with Art Bell and that jackass Whitley Streiber.

As I said, Dames is good-bad. His latest shill for the Agency was the Basiago C2C interviews where he lied through his teeth...again.

I have no problem with Dames commercial stuff. He's a Prime Contractor for GSA/DoD and works for what he gets.

The rest of the time he's shilling for his Intel pals.

Wow, thanks. If you were working on that I bet you saw/went through some pretty insane stuff... Have researched MK Ultra on and off a few times and read about how it was an umbrella name for a crazy amount of different sub-projects, etc, and that nobody ever recovered info on so many of them. Has interested me for a long time, although knowing all that went on would probably be a big shock and seriously hard for most people to take in.

Reminds me I should go back and research that again soon anyway...
edit on 6-3-2012 by robhines because: added

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   
I think they use technology to amp things up, especially for anything incoming on their "special" dates, ie, 9/11, 2+7/11, (they don't add 11's or 22's, just the rest), 3 11. They do it for special oppositions in their astrology.

Of course I'm not saying there are not real cosmic events and cycles. But intentions and awareness increases or decreases magnetic karmic things, or changes how they happen. I don't believe in this world, its like a holographic dream school. Or a matrix that has been hacked so its a smaller matrix in a bigger one.

Does putting it all out, diasters, from less credentialed sources, from official sources, ie NASA, promoting ancient knowledge in the media and alternative medias, up the likelihood of it happening? Or is it awareness? I think it can serve both, but if focusing on it we draw it in.

In the typical social darwinsist dog eat dog ideology of the US, they promote the individual survivalist.

Well the universe are a series of tests to bring you out of the dog eat dog animal predatory kindgoms into higher level, virtues and eutopias, with enhanced empathy and understanding.

What is a community? Don't we live in communities with many tradesmen, mechanics, not to mention, those trained in medical care, care for the elderly and shut ins, counselors. We live in wonderful joint collective organizations of people where untold angels and wonderful low key skilled people daily live out their lives.

In an emergency, we need to be prepared to organize, to get those generators built, to redistribute the food, to boot any politician or city council member that is standing in the way of efficient work to rebuild.

How long would it take to get power going to the necessary things, water, food. Hospitals already have generators.

I think its OK to stockpile things if you can a bit, but the military might be taking note of who to just grab everything from if and when martial law is declared too.

So don't all your eggs in the lone wolf basket, and also keep information stored. Blueprints.

And not ear marked for any one date or disaster.

This is good common sense, just the way communities always should be, 50 years ago, 100 years from now. Don't focus on drawing in disasters.

Groups in the community like this would be helpful.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by robhines

Have researched MK Ultra on and off a few times and read about how it was an umbrella name for a crazy amount of different sub-projects, etc, and that nobody ever recovered info on so many of them. Has interested me for a long time, although knowing all that went on would probably be a big shock and seriously hard for most people to take in.

Reminds me I should go back and research that again soon anyway...
edit on 6-3-2012 by robhines because: added

I don't know where you started or ended but there is a lot of data available none of which addresses the deep, deep black projects that have been going on since...

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by kalisdad

To explain something; You cant see WHAT is going to happen in the future... you can see some possible outcomes of our cycled "time". Dont take this stufff too seriously, because this is one of many outcomes in the future, the future can be changed.

When a collective of thought focus on a single idea of "destruction", all that thought energy as a collective is bringing forth possible outcomes in the near "futuree" manifesting something "bad". But an alteration in the thought-collective say; instead of destruction we think evolution and happiness, the energy of the collective thought will change the path to the future from destruction to something more beneficial for us humans who have no idea the power of collective thought. Remote viewing isnt seeing into the future and what is to come... its peeking at possibilities and different outcomes potentially that COULD happpen based on the collective energy attracting such "events" or situations.

This isnt something to be worried about everyone. The worrying = bad train of thought = bad energy manifesting something = a sticky situation in the "future" if this thought~energy~train isnt stopped and re-directed. Does this make sense people ?

And btw; this guy is one of many many RVs, he sees one thing or a couple possible 'scenarios'.. and other RVs see something totally different, many other possible 'scenarios'.

~ they say history is written in stone, that alone is a constant manifestation

Stop looking "back" or "forward" ("time"-wise) and focus on NOW and where our collective energy is headed. Be nice to people, eachother, stop cutting eachother up, arguing over this and that... all these nasty things just because we cant stay civil and enjoy conversating with eachother anymore = CONSTANT BAD THOUGHT ENERGY = Bad manifestations... lol get it ? Be happy for your role in the cosmos, be happy you get to share this experience or "reality" with eachtoher, be happy your not alone and be grateful for the NOW and being here
your not a big deal, but you have a bigger impact then you think, especially as a collective

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   
The big things in my mind have to do with nuclear power, AND what is going on here:

www.popsci.com...

If they suspect something is on the way, what are they doing with the nuclear and cern? Everything needs to be shut down. I can't remember how this could occur, but CERN has some isues.
edit on 6-3-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrXYZ
reply to post by MamaJ

Just so you know, he didn't receive those medals because of remote viewings...he got them for serving in Vietnam. He got them amongst other non-remote viewing reasons because someone shot at his crotch when he jumped out of a plane...and no, that isn't a joke.

Just want to make clear that it's not as if he got those medals because remote viewing worked. In fact, it didn't, which is why the military stopped working on it

Funny enough if you read a lot of blogs talking about that guy, they all seem to say he got those medals for remote viewing activities...which is WRONG!
edit on 6-3-2012 by MrXYZ because: (no reason given)

His work and service (credentials) imho only makes him that much more credible. He seems very genuine about his findings. I do not do any type of remote viewing but it does not surprise me the ability is there.

The cosmos is definitely heating up and time will tell all. For now...we speculate.

Either way...time ticks away for all of us and If Im going by a natural event along with the rest of the Planet...I would say that will be a pretty cool way to go. Beats dying of cancer.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

His work and service (credentials) imho only makes him that much more credible. He seems very genuine about his findings. I do not do any type of remote viewing but it does not surprise me the ability is there.

I'm afraid it's pseudo science. Both the military and CIA have conducted extensive studies costing a ton of $$$...just to finally (in 1995) conclude that it's all hogwash. Keep in mind that the last 2 remote viewers working for the government claimed their guesses are 10-15% above the statistical norm compared to simply guessing. Now even if that were true, and according to unbiased follow-up studies conducted by the CIA it isn't, it's 10-15% only! They're not even claiming to "get it right" most of the time, just 10-15% better than people who simply guess.

So no, when it comes to remote viewing he's not credible. I applaud him for exploring the possibility, because people should always try and dig deeper...but to pretend it's "working" when all objective studies claim otherwise is nonsense.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seconal
I don't know where you started or ended but there is a lot of data available none of which addresses the deep, deep black projects that have been going on since...

Yeah was kind of quickly researching several things last time around, this time am hoping to spend a decent bit of time on it. And yeah, can imagine there's been some insane stuff going on as a follow up to all that...

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by spacemanjupiter
Ed Dames??? That's where I stopped...

I've seen convincing arguments and data for remote viewing. Convincing arguments and data for Ed Dames being able to remote view, however, is.. well, I'm still waiting for it. There has never been any reason to take him seriously and I couldn't help but roll my eyes when I saw his name.

edit on 5-3-2012 by spacemanjupiter because: spelling

Quoted for truth

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   
I have to stay on the fence for now regarding OP, I am very interested however.

The prediction about Japan has me very interested. The portion of Japan covered in the tsunami must have looked very much as if it had sunk into the sea for a period of time. Maybe that is what they saw, It would be awful to have more disaster in Japan. What they have been through and continue to endure is heartbreaking.

I too will be keeping an eye on NK, I am not sure what conclusions I would draw from a nuclear event though. It is difficult to be sure what on Earth is happening and elsewhere.

I will remain watchful and spreading the love.

Namaste

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

Then why did you come to this particular thread and why such a response?

Must have had a profound effect on you to post such a negative and trollish reply.

Yes, for over 27,000 fellow human beings today will be their last day. Every 30 seconds a person (mostly children) die from starvation and lack of clean fresh water.

Opening post like this remind us of how precious life is and how we need to grow up and take full responsibility for ourselves, our planet and the other inhabitants that have every right to share this third rock from a medium class star.

Again, for such a trolling post.....................the opening post must have really struck a nerve psychologically within you.

We are all a part of a collective consciousness and it is my suspension that we all are becoming aware that things cannot continue on as they have been.

We are in need of a serious change in the way we as a species do "business".

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   
I really am not sure where to start commenting regarding this but there are a couple things I can comment on. Much of it will not fit into this thread and is a different subject but can support what is discussed here. What is interesting to me is that what is predicted in the video could easily fit the prediction that I made in my thread about 9 months ago although I could only guess at the severity of the solar activity.

The thread described some of the history and science behind the solar flare phenomenon. Much of what I described would be electromagnetic in nature but as a more extreme event or events could certainly "scorch" the earth. Although I expected some of the flare activity to coincide with the arrival of the comet elenin, it was not dependent upon it and I still expect similar activity from the sun. Partly because what is described here, matches so closely I am inclined to take it seriously.

Shocking news about future Earth changes

After I wrote my thread I received a message from someone who worked with NASA indicating that some of my thread was pretty accurate.

The scenario described in the video would also explain much of the government activity mentioned in my thread and the reason for the secrecy.

The concept of remote viewing relates to ESP or is a sub category of ESP. I have some first hand experiences with the telepathic side of ESP but none with Remote Viewing. We proved the ability to send telepathic messages using ESP by confirming what was sent afterwords. I did have a couple of experiences which surprised even me and I did not believe them immediately. In one case I read a person's intentions before I was aware of his presence. However I do not know how practical Remote Viewing is nor whether it could be used to see into the future. We tried to use ESP to predict the outcome of football games but could not do it. I guessed it was not possible because the outcome was not predetermined. However, that does not mean that a tendency toward a future event or a future event created by nature could not be predicted. I will not discuss my experiences with ESP in this thread since it would be too lengthy and tend to disrupt the point of this thread.

I need to watch the video again but I am a little surprised that no other wars except for the Korean bomb being detonated was described. Given the current situation, I would think there may be something regarding Iran or other wars in the Middle East. He also mentioned many earthquakes but no specific events were described. The only notable things before the big flare were the Korean bomb and the shuttle being forced to land by a meteor shower. However, he may not have had the time in the video for more detail and those were the most notable.

Based on what he said about places of refuge I would guess the event will happen during the northern hemisphere's winter and during the day in the western hemisphere, perhaps in the afternoon or early evening in US east coast time. However, there is no guarantee that the event described will be a single event. There is no way to know if many other events will happen over the space of days, months, or years after the initial one that the remote viewers saw.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

There is.... A Hope... But a change is necessary.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by zbrain75

Thanks for your contribution.
Stars.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrXYZ
reply to post by MamaJ

I'm afraid it's pseudo science. Both the military and CIA have conducted extensive studies costing a ton of $$$...just to finally (in 1995) conclude that it's all hogwash. Keep in mind that the last 2 remote viewers working for the government claimed their guesses are 10-15% above the statistical norm compared to simply guessing. Now even if that were true, and according to unbiased follow-up studies conducted by the CIA it isn't, it's 10-15% only! They're not even claiming to "get it right" most of the time, just 10-15% better than people who simply guess.

So no, when it comes to remote viewing he's not credible. I applaud him for exploring the possibility, because people should always try and dig deeper...but to pretend it's "working" when all objective studies claim otherwise is nonsense.

I understand where you are coming from and see your pov. With that said I want you to also see where I am coming from...

When it comes to rv he did the best he could with what he had and that doesn't take his credibility away in my eyes. He is respected by a lot of people and I am one of them.

In 1995 we are told they have concluded it "hogwash" however I have no proof it still does not go on. I am inclined to think not only RV goes on but a lot we don't know nor have even heard of. This makes sense to me because I also understand who or what the government is. The US is not one I would be watching...its others. They will be more inclined to spill the beans so to speak...not the US government thats for sure.

Whether or not RV is accurate only 5 % of the time is not really of interest to me. What IS of interest is the fact that Nasa has said what type of space we are in right now. We are in a highly energized and well lit up part of space according to their recent studies. It is affecting all bodies in the Solar System. Our Sun's heliosphere is as I understand it on the edge of the bubbles twisting about. This is of interest because it was a surprise. The Sun is behaving unusual and for that I say... lets just keep an eye out and not dismiss something just because it doesn't fit with our reality. Strange things happen all the time...no doubt...but lets just be open to the fact that there may be something to this RV in subject.

Time tells all.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   
The only thing I'm struggling with about ED is if his kill shot prediction is true, and he believes it, why is he marketing his program right now?

If I knew what was coming, I'd spend every waking minute preparing myself and family for it. I wouldn't be flying across the globe teaching people how to remote view, that's for sure.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProRipp
Remote viewing ? You guy's are kidding right ?
Remote viewing is a myth !
British intelligence have researched it and found it to be
totally without foundation and of no use to them AT ALL !
Might as well go to see Gypsy Rose Lee in Blackpool !

Peace

Do some real research or go home , buddy.

Peace.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   
It is actually colnel Ed Dames or better known as Doctor doom and gloom this guy has been forcasting the end of it all for a long time he is not reputable coast to coast does not bring him on the show anymore so that has got to tell you something peace

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by kalisdad

Originally posted by curious7
I agree with him that it's weird that someone isn't afraid of dying, especially after you subtly gave away your age. I'm 4 years older than you by the way.

why is it so strange that people are not afraid to die? I'm 36 years old, and since I was a teen I have not feared death. perhaps you are confusing the emotions of loss that come with not seeing loved ones grow old and accomplish things with fear of dying. I want to see my children grow up and share in their experience of life, but I don't fear for myself and what is to come when I cease this physical incarnation.

the way I see it, the people that fear death are the ones that have no real belief in anything besides this physical life. I have had my own beliefs for many many years, and with this comes peace of mind knowing that in some way I will continue on after I die.

Couldnt have said it better myself.

Great topic OP, very fascinating, still reading replies.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join