It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former DIA Officer reveal and confirm the worst NASA's Nightmare...

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by ofhumandescent
reply to post by intrptr

Then why did you come to this particular thread and why such a response?
Must have had a profound effect on you to post such a negative and trollish reply.

OP open:

Major Ed James, former Defense Intelligence Agency, involved in ESP secret Programs on Remote Viewing operations reveal that NASA's and our worst nightmare is real and our worst enemy is...The Sun! And its Kill Shot...

Thats why. I can hardly say all that in one breath. It just trails off the page citing: official, secret, psychic, enemy, nightmare, sun, killshot...
Really? That didn't strike you a bit uhhh... funny? Or immature? Or overblown?
I had to hammer down with as much chicken little and "Danger Will Robinson" sarcasm as I could.

Sorry Human. Thought you were of Tin Foil Hat paradigm. You know... can take a joke? And denying Ignorance?

I am as sensitive and Human as you, maybe a bit more sarcastic.
Now I'll take my cynicism elsewhere.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Another thing I've got to add. That intro with the deep and dramatic voice + KILLSHOT right at the end was one of the worst ever!

I just have a thing about those deep voiced intro's, no offence to people who believe in Ed or anything. Why can't they just use a calm voice? Don't they realise that stuff is so over the top?

I bet a lot of people in the future will laugh as they hear that stuff when watching things from our times. (if there's anyone even in a future the way we're going.)

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by LoveisanArt
reply to post by kalisdad

To explain something; You cant see WHAT is going to happen in the future... you can see some possible outcomes of our cycled "time". Dont take this stufff too seriously, because this is one of many outcomes in the future, the future can be changed.

When a collective of thought focus on a single idea of "destruction", all that thought energy as a collective is bringing forth possible outcomes in the near "futuree" manifesting something "bad". But an alteration in the thought-collective say; instead of destruction we think evolution and happiness, the energy of the collective thought will change the path to the future from destruction to something more beneficial for us humans who have no idea the power of collective thought. Remote viewing isnt seeing into the future and what is to come... its peeking at possibilities and different outcomes potentially that COULD happpen based on the collective energy attracting such "events" or situations.

This isnt something to be worried about everyone. The worrying = bad train of thought = bad energy manifesting something = a sticky situation in the "future" if this thought~energy~train isnt stopped and re-directed. Does this make sense people ?

And btw; this guy is one of many many RVs, he sees one thing or a couple possible 'scenarios'.. and other RVs see something totally different, many other possible 'scenarios'.

~ they say history is written in stone, that alone is a constant manifestation

Stop looking "back" or "forward" ("time"-wise) and focus on NOW and where our collective energy is headed. Be nice to people, eachother, stop cutting eachother up, arguing over this and that... all these nasty things just because we cant stay civil and enjoy conversating with eachother anymore = CONSTANT BAD THOUGHT ENERGY = Bad manifestations... lol get it ? Be happy for your role in the cosmos, be happy you get to share this experience or "reality" with eachtoher, be happy your not alone and be grateful for the NOW and being here
your not a big deal, but you have a bigger impact then you think, especially as a collective

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Right, but wouldnt this cloud also in part pass between the sun and the earth? Noting that it is electrically charged, it opens up an even better conduit for energy from the sun to get focused on the planets, versus a more empty vaccuum.

I have been aware of the idea of large solar clouds for a while now. I have a theory that we have gone through these before as ancient humans and that it played a large part in early culture formation and art. A lot of ancient art seems to depict plasma discharge patterns. My theory being that going through such a cloud will likely produce more northern lights and other discharge phenomena in the atmosphere. Such phenomena would astound and daze many people even today with our scientific prowess. One can only imagine the affect it would have on prehistoric man.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   
How about this?

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Anyone else want to bitch slap the sun with me?

Well Im screwed, I cant hunt, Ive never used fire arms, i have no survival skills, and i have zero clue where the safe zones are at........

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by kalisdad
while I believe Ed has his heart in the right place, my problem is that he has changed the story at least a couple of times...

at first he said there was a large body that passes between Earth and the Sun and that this causes an interaction that brings about solar flares... now he's saying its an interaction with an interstellar cloud...

for someone that supposed to have SEEN the future events via remote viewing, why have the circumstances that cause the solar flare changed??

Perhaps he merly sees some kind of concept/feeling of the future, and not a clear picture and detailed events.
Thus having to guess and fill in bits, and making it clearer as closer as he gets on the timeline.
So this body that was supposed to pass between Earth and Sun, could have been his vague sensing of a feeling telling him that the event is about a mass and a field of energy getting together, causing Sun to get more flares.

I have seen enough Fringe and X-Files to know that it can be hard to recognize things in a precise manner when remote viewing

edit on 6-3-2012 by LiberalSceptic because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   
I believe most of what we are seeing in regards to governments prepping are more of a precautionary measure be it a world war, nuclear holocaust, or a threat from outside our world. The government has technology that should adequately shield our planet from such bursts, but in the off chance that it fails, they want to be ready. Major prepping is probably a better use of funds rather than trying to upgrade and harden a world-wide electrical grid along with all electronics.

It really is an all or nothing proposal, if their technology to shield our planet fails, then it truly will be an apocalypse. They have gone all in on it and have hedged their bets just in case.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJM8507
I believe most of what we are seeing in regards to governments prepping are more of a precautionary measure be it a world war, nuclear holocaust, or a threat from outside our world. The government has technology that should adequately shield our planet from such bursts, but in the off chance that it fails, they want to be ready. Major prepping is probably a better use of funds rather than trying to upgrade and harden a world-wide electrical grid along with all electronics.

It really is an all or nothing proposal, if their technology to shield our planet fails, then it truly will be an apocalypse. They have gone all in on it and have hedged their bets just in case.

This is what I have been thinking as well. IF...let me say it again IF # were to hit the fan in regards to something striking the Planet then I think our Government of all people would know the risks waaaaay before we figure/figured it out. With that said, I have to ask myself HOW are they preparing? Underground bunkers some would say. I wish I was a fly on the wall when top secret stuff was being discussed.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by VonDoomen

Right, but wouldnt this cloud also in part pass between the sun and the earth? Noting that it is electrically charged, it opens up an even better conduit for energy from the sun to get focused on the planets, versus a more empty vaccuum.

I have been aware of the idea of large solar clouds for a while now. I have a theory that we have gone through these before as ancient humans and that it played a large part in early culture formation and art. A lot of ancient art seems to depict plasma discharge patterns. My theory being that going through such a cloud will likely produce more northern lights and other discharge phenomena in the atmosphere. Such phenomena would astound and daze many people even today with our scientific prowess. One can only imagine the affect it would have on prehistoric man.

Im with ya.. feeling as if we have been here before. Same place "in space" and we are going to experience more energizing changes both here at home as well as other bodies in the Solar System.

I really hope the effect is not an extinction event, rather an enlightening one.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by ProRipp

LMAO Yes, because British Intelligence would be open and honest with the public and never ever mislead them in any way.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   
So the subn is going to killshot us, these videos tie in with an interesting piece that was linked in another thread on ats, I can't remember who posted the link and don't want to take any credit for it and I don't pretend to understand all the science behind it, but i'll repost the link for any of you that missed it.

Its well worth the read imo

Sun goes into red giant phase 23 12 2012

paneandov.com...

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by MamaJ
This is what I have been thinking as well. IF...let me say it again IF # were to hit the fan in regards to something striking the Planet then I think our Government of all people would know the risks waaaaay before we figure/figured it out. With that said, I have to ask myself HOW are they preparing? Underground bunkers some would say. I wish I was a fly on the wall when top secret stuff was being discussed.

If they want to go underground ... let them have it. My personal hope is that they are bracing for a huge CME that is going to basically take technology from us overnight. The masses will panic and it will essentially be the end of life as we know it but it wont hurt our surroundings just our tools. They can all scurry off like the cockroaches they are and I will escape into the country and do my best to live a peaceful life without technology. When I die I will at least know that it was on the surface with the sun and the wind not in some dark hole waiting for the masses to die off.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Soooo - a huge solar flare is going to fry parts of the earth....no way anyone short of billionaires are going to be able to prep for that....so personally, not going to worry about it.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freezer

while I believe Ed has his heart in the right place, my problem is that he has changed the story at least a couple of times...

at first he said there was a large body that passes between Earth and the Sun and that this causes an interaction that brings about solar flares... now he's saying its an interaction with an interstellar cloud...

for someone that supposed to have SEEN the future events via remote viewing, why have the circumstances that cause the solar flare changed??

When did Ed Dames say it's going to be an interstellar cloud which causes the solar flares? I've followed dames for years and never heard him change his story..
edit on 5-3-2012 by Freezer because: (no reason given)

Google Video Link

2:15 mark "a very large body will pass Earth"

7:00 mark "its not a comet, its our own Sun"

I assume(perhaps mistakenly) from the OP that this interstellar cloud is the purported cause. Regardless, his story has changed, In his earlier videos he makes claim of a large body passing between Eath and the Sun, and this causes an interaction that brings about solar flares... in later videos, he drops the passing body and just makes claim of solar activity.

why would he make claim of a passing body for years, only to drop that part from his presentation?

My question to you is to define body. Can a "Body" be mistaken for a Volume?

If so, then NASA discovered last year with their Fermi the "25,000 Light Year Structure" which is really 50,000 light years, 25+/25- and spreading out wider. This "Structure" isn't a structure, it's a cloud of radiation in gamma ray/xray form.

Also RV's -- aren't they usually fuzzy? Like a dream? "Body" seems a lot like "Structure" and in reality it's a cloud of gamma rays and xrays and radiation proven by Nasa.
edit on 6-3-2012 by Laokin because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by thebtheb

Warnings, can steer our path away from danger. Awareness! Especially if we start to withdraw permissions for their abusive systems, and start to realize, hey, psi and the field work, long distance healings work, and start to hold a higher frequency, and tend to those in need, for that raises frequency.

But, thats not how they put things out. Its to bring an emotional charge, of fear and hopelessness. Nothing you can do about things, just accept and obey. Well, when you hold with emotion, and lower frequency fear, certain events, then we're drawing it in. It magnetizes the event.

Also, our consciousness and our subconsciousness work in different elements. The conscious part of us, is a sliver of our Greater Spirit/Soul/Consciousness that is connected to us and yet a part of the Source Field. but the part that we are consciously aware of is limited, a sliver of self and rather stupid, compared to the rest of us.

Our subconscious, still not really the Greater Consciousness but inbetween, works with symbols alot.

And TPTB put their messages out in the open all the time, in symbols, deliberately. Its not just for them!

Their movies, are a constant NLP manipulation,as are their news, and articles, in which our emotions are engaged in a roller coaster of highs, lows, joys, fears, and at crucial moments, lower frequency fear ones, they have symbology.

ie, in the movie the Knowing "fukushima's date and time" . Just done all the time! Done to engage our own minds into co-creating.

Awareness IS important, without fear, but to problem solve. Where we need to engage emotions are with consciously yearning for and striving towards good solutions and equal solutions. Safety! Disclosure! Clean Free Energy, well reduced in cost or time to produce/resources! Eco Farms! Good Cooperative AND Free, you know freedom and equality solutions found!

Things could be coming, but they're not written in stone, nor how they come in, what it means.

Disaster or Shift!

edit on 6-3-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Arken

"Astrophysicist Alexei Dmitriev says that both Voyager 1 and Voyager 2 satellites reveal that our sun, as well as our entire solar system, is now moving into aninterstellar energy cloud.Opher, a NASA Heliophysics Guest Investigator from George Mason University says this interstellar energy cloud is turbulent. Dmitriev explains that this cloud of energy is exciting the atmospheres of our planets and especially our sun. As this interstellar energy cloud continues to excite/charge the sun, it causes the sun to become more active, resulting in greater output from the sun. IE: Bigger and more frequent solar storms and CME's resulting in the Carrington effect. This interstellar cloud of electrical energy is also absorbed by the Earth, and scientist have found that it results in more earth quakes, all while dramatically effecting our weather here on earth. When asked how long will it take our sun to pass through this interstellar energy cloud, Dr. Dmitriev replied, "I don't know. But If I had to guess, I would say somewhere between two thousand to three thousand years." This interstellar cloud is a wispy band of charged particles through which our solar system is slowly moving through. "

What about the heliosphere, isn't that supposed to keep out certain things with the solar wind? Also, in a nebula, a huge cloud of gas dust and the heavy elements that make up you and I, (energy cloud?loljk) when new stars form they tend to blow away all the dust and gasses within the radius of the stars solar wind. So I would think that the energy cloud would stay outside or around the edges of the solar system. This is my amateur astronomy snipit 2 cents.

And If we human beings have never experianced something like this "energy cloud" how can anyone say for sure that it will cause earthquakes or differing weather patterns. Both weather and earthquakes can be quite random, and though there are patterns to weather events, there are so many different variables that enter into the equation. And living in California, I can confirm that there is, as of right now, no scientific method or techonology to say that an earthquake will happen at this time for this reason, we can't reliably predict earthquakes. Now that's not to say that outside causes won't have any effect on if an earthquake will happen or not, only that we can't predict it..

I suppose I find it hard to believe that something we have never experianced can be said to have these definate consequences. There will probably be changes, but mankind and life itself has lived thru many many changes
edit on 6-3-2012 by primoaurelius because: Sry stupid girlfriend rushing me, will add more if anyone wants me to. Screw facebok

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

As far as i know one of the few people who have actually seen Ed Dames military records was Art Bell, and he corroborated everything Ed Dames said.

Have you actually seen his military records to make such claims?

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrXYZ

The problem is, everyone can make "predictions"...and on a long enough time frame they will more or less become true if you keep it vague enough and apply some logic.

Wow, the lies you have to tell yourself to try to belittle soemthing you seem to have no idea about...

Who would come up with the idea of a new cow disease, that bees would start dissapearing because according to remote viewers the Sun's activity would change in a way that would blind bees and they would not be able to find flowers or be able to return to their colonies. The pathogen that would be like a rust mold that would start in Africa and then would eventually spread worldwide, etc, etc. It takes a lot more than just "imagination" to make such predictions...

Since the early 90s Ed Dames has continuously been saying the Sun would be going into a tantrum, and that it was not a stable Sun like it was believed.

The shot accross the bow, which is what he called as a warning from the Sun, he said would be the largest ever recorded flare, and it happened exactly as he said it would in 2003. in fact it was so large that it saturated the x-ray detectors and in fact scientists had to make a whole new classification of flares because of that flare, which missed us thankfully.

At first it was thought to have been an X28 flare, but it was later estimated and upgraded to be about an X40 flare.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   
i believe adam sandler said it best on one of his comedy tracks "joining a cult" "f- the sun, long live the beast!"

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join