It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former DIA Officer reveal and confirm the worst NASA's Nightmare...

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

I know Major Ed "Dames" (not James) and met Ingo Swan when I was at Stanford and I am well aware of Remote Viewing and its history, including its use by the Nazis during WWII. Sorry but I would not give Major Ed Dames much serious consideration, although many, including Governments have taken him/them seriously. It is significant to note that none of these "Remote Viewers" have ever predicted so much as a Horse-race or the Lottery or where sunken treasure could be found.

My guess is Ed's Remote Viewing Business needed a shot in the arm.

All of this aside, most of you could not and would not be able to do much about a major solar flare or any natural disaster; hell, most of you couldn't even grow a tomato.

Self Fulfilling Prophesies are an interesting aspect; most you full well realize you deserve something bad or wish it for others. Web Bot is maybe more valid to be watching.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 01:13 AM
link   
In case anyone (sane) is interested in Dr Demetriev (however you spell it)..he is new agey at times....but here is a short book he (or someone masquerading as him) wrote on things

cosmic.www.obretenie.info...

I have google chrome which translates it very well.

edit on 6-3-2012 by timetothink because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 01:18 AM
link   
ATTENTION ALL

Please stay focused on the topic to avoid your posts being removed as Off-Topic.

Thank you.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 01:29 AM
link   
If anonymous wants to be relevant, please look into this......

After watching thevideo, and my own deductions, there is something to all of this.

Now I'm wanting to find people around me that want to take his advice and prepare.

PM me if you live in western Washington state, I'd love to talk....

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 01:40 AM
link   
I cannot remember his name, but that japanese/american physicist who we always see on the tv has said something similar about the sun moving effecting the magnetosphere and the earths core, due to the system moving through the galactic plane, which will result in increased EQ's, volcanic activity, storms etc...

Honestly though, the earth has been through this kind of event 100's of times since mankind has been in existance and we are still here.. The sun passes through this area every so many 1,000's of years and with only a few events in recorded history that could "could" be attributed to this.

As for everyone in the southern hemesphere being totally wiped out.... LOLOL

Really, the population down south is minimal compaired to the north and spread out over a vast area. If any event powerful enough to get every single one of us down here were to happen, damn sure there would be "0" chance of survival anywhere on earth (even i those deep, deep bukers).

Here in Australia, we have the good fortune of being one of the most stable land masses on the planet. No major fault lines only a few dozen dormant/inactive Volcanoes in the s/w of victoria and very high mountain ranges (faily safe from even the largest possible Tsunami's).

As for metior attack...lol if it is going to happen this soon, they must already be headding for us and therefore visible to any man and his dog with a telescope. And even if they did hit, as I said we are so sparsely populated and spread out, a 100% death toll down here would mean an extinction on the rest of the planet right down to the microbial level...

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ironclad
I cannot remember his name, but that japanese/american physicist who we always see on the tv has said something similar about the sun moving effecting the magnetosphere and the earths core, due to the system moving through the galactic plane, which will result in increased EQ's, volcanic activity, storms etc...

Honestly though, the earth has been through this kind of event 100's of times since mankind has been in existance and we are still here.. The sun passes through this area every so many 1,000's of years and with only a few events in recorded history that could "could" be attributed to this.

As for everyone in the southern hemesphere being totally wiped out.... LOLOL

Really, the population down south is minimal compaired to the north and spread out over a vast area. If any event powerful enough to get every single one of us down here were to happen, damn sure there would be "0" chance of survival anywhere on earth (even i those deep, deep bukers).

Here in Australia, we have the good fortune of being one of the most stable land masses on the planet. No major fault lines only a few dozen dormant/inactive Volcanoes in the s/w of victoria and very high mountain ranges (faily safe from even the largest possible Tsunami's).

As for metior attack...lol if it is going to happen this soon, they must already be headding for us and therefore visible to any man and his dog with a telescope. And even if they did hit, as I said we are so sparsely populated and spread out, a 100% death toll down here would mean an extinction on the rest of the planet right down to the microbial level...

Michio Kaku. Love that guy

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Since i havent read all the posts... How accurate is the information this guy is putting out there?

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 02:07 AM
link   
ok im Jumping the Gun a Bit just scanning the first few Post on page one !

if this Statement is True and Correct and it will take 3 thousand years to Pass through it

I Started think back about the Disaster Movies that were made within the Last Decade
produced Illuminati Masonic Hollywood

Like 2 movies im thinking of ..
The Road
www.theroad-movie.com...

Knowing
Knowing Ending of the film.

I thought This was Funny at the Time when David Wilcock in a Seminar at some Hilton has said when the so called Looking glass Device that Acts like a Crystal Ball that can See into the Future He said when the TPTB looked into the Future Passed 2012 it was Blank Nada Nothing Zilch Complete Dead just a White Illuminated Light ..

Then you have Nostradamus saying Big Disasters are about to come

Then you might think about the Worlds Underground Cache Places to Store the Most Valued Relics of History & Knowledge and some place's are Storing Library;s of Books in Underground Deep Salt Mines

A million library books to be sent down the mines

Read more at: menmedia.co.uk...

More than 22 miles of shelving and one million books - including more than 30 works dating back to the 15th century and 44,000 published before 1850 - will be relocated to the mines, Elliot House and other temporary locations including the Royal Northern College of Music. Read more at: menmedia.co.uk...

Central Library will re-open in 2013 with a new state-of-the-art lending library Read more at: menmedia.co.uk...

Place's like Norway is Putting Fertile Seeds Deep Underground !!!

Svalbard Global Seed Vault
en.wikipedia.org...

And Then And Then....! You Have Swiss Banks AKA DNA Banks Storing DNA Of People and Other Walks of Life Way Deep Underground into the Mountains of Switzerland

Site must be Down but here is an example of it Below

Wami
Swiss Dna Bank Website
www.wami.it...

and this can go On and On, Something is Up ...

Here Were I live The Reservation of Akwesasne Iroquois Mohawk Native American
Some are Prepping up For 2012 A.K.A. Mohawk Prophecy of the Seventh Generation .

See it Here
Native-American-prophecy ( Prophecy of the Seventh Generation .)
www.2012endofdays.org...

a Part of it I would like to Bring out to Your Intention! ATS!!

The prophecy said that strange animals would be born deformed and without the proper limbs.

Huge stone monsters would tear open the face of the earth.

The rivers would burn. The air would burn the eyes of man.

According to the prophecy of the Seventh Generation the Onkwehonwe

would see the time when the birds would fall from the sky.

The fish would die in the water.

And man would grow ashamed of the way that he had treated his Mother and Provider, the Earth

Well All Known here on ATS about the Dying Birds and the Dying Fish Dont We!!!

Not Sure about the Deformity of Animals & People Radiation ? may be ? Solar Wind ! etc...
Nor about Eyes Burning and seeing the River Burning !! But may be Boiling Something with a Solar Flare

The interstellar energy cloud.Opher might be what my Ancestors were talking about

You Know that Galactic Cycle every 22 (give or take )thousand years just might caused that Massive Extinction when we hit this Cloud

The Problem i have with it is ! 2 to 3 thousand Year to Pass Through it ? WTF?

Ahhh exactly what year B.C. did Noah (Finished his Ark ? ) Deluge..

What Would Nassim Haramein would said ?????

The Sun Is Freaking Out
and Now More Cosmic Dust

by Paul Winter
www.handpen.com...

WOW WOW Just WOW well.. back in 2010

The Reality of the Truth !!

(Science Now )
Sun May Soon Plunge Into Hot Cloud of Interstellar Gas
by Phil Berardelli on 25 May 2010, 5:33 PM

A new analysis suggests that in about 100 years the sun could plunge into a hot cloud of interstellar gas. The change should have no impact on our planet, but it could boost the amount of deadly radiation in space, making missions more challenging for future astronauts. The void beyond our atmosphere is anything but empty, with particles whizzing about in all directions. Energy from these particles can spike 14 billion or 15 billion kilometers away from the sun, the source of the stream of particles called the solar wind. That's what detectors aboard the Voyager 1 and Voyager 2 spacecraft discovered earlier this decade when they approached the termination shock, the place where the solar wind bumps into particles from interstellar space—a collision that creates a surge in radiation.

edit on 6-3-2012 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

Well Well I Guess That Statement is True After All According this this Above !!
edit on 6-3-2012 by Wolfenz because: Edit Spelling

edit on 6-3-2012 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 02:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

RV
this is what RV IS

Yes right up in the RED on the good old BS -o- meter
edit on 6-3-2012 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Yeah, Ed Dames has been talking about this, and other events for a long time. I might be wrong but I think this is one of the older videos. He broke the silence a loooooong time ago about the kill shot.

BTW, since 2004, when I became member of this website, and with the knowledge I have gained throughout the decades, including from what Ed Dames has talked about, I have also been warning about this, and other events throughout the last 8 years.

The following links are some of the latests threads where I have been posting evidence that supports these warnings.

'Ultracool subdwarf' stars speeding through Milky Way

Could the anomalies happening in the Solar System be the Cause for Climate Change?

Scientific Research on Solar System Brown Dwarf and Planet X

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by MajorKarma
reply to post by Arken

I know Major Ed "Dames" (not James) and met Ingo Swan when I was at Stanford and I am well aware of Remote Viewing and its history, including its use by the Nazis during WWII. Sorry but I would not give Major Ed Dames much serious consideration, although many, including Governments have taken him/them seriously. It is significant to note that none of these "Remote Viewers" have ever predicted so much as a Horse-race or the Lottery or where sunken treasure could be found.

My guess is Ed's Remote Viewing Business needed a shot in the arm.

All of this aside, most of you could not and would not be able to do much about a major solar flare or any natural disaster; hell, most of you couldn't even grow a tomato.

Self Fulfilling Prophesies are an interesting aspect; most you full well realize you deserve something bad or wish it for others. Web Bot is maybe more valid to be watching.

So was ed's predictions about Fukushima and the rest fake?

And F you. I can grow a GD tomato.
edit on 6-3-2012 by amongus because: (no reason given)

ETA: please tell us how you know Ed.
edit on 6-3-2012 by amongus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by kalisdad
while I believe Ed has his heart in the right place, my problem is that he has changed the story at least a couple of times...

Actually the first things he, and his remote viewers reported was that there was a point that they could see nothing else. It was like hitting a black wall. That's more or less how the remote viewers explained this.

Anyway, how about both, the interstellar cloud and the large yet undiscovered brown dwarf and at least one planet together?

There is evidence that points to the very real possibility that there is a companion dead star like a brown dwarf in our Solar System.

Such a dead star would possibly orbit with the Sun something like this.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a9ecad23e828.gif[/atsimg]

Here is a simulation of how binary stars orbit around each other.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/aa6fada41bb7.gif[/atsimg]

Except that the brown dwarf would be smaller and hence it would have a longer orbit than our sun.

Now, such a brown dwarf would very probalby have at least one large planet, as well as smaller debris and even interstellar dust, and such.

This debris and smaller objects could have collided with planets in our solar system during at least some of it's closer encounters with our own planets and this could be the reason for why several older cultures on Earth have described such events in our distant past.

This brown dwarf could also be surrounded by not only interstellar dust, but charged particles, plasma clouds, and other gases which the brown dwarf could have attracted from other regions of the Local Fluff.

I reported some years back that NASA and ESA were reporting the fact that more interstellar dust was entering our Solar System, even after the Sun had recovered from an event which lowered our defenses against sources of energy, radiation, charged particles, etc from outside the Solar System.

ESA sees stardust storms heading for Solar System

PRESS RELEASE
Date Released: Monday, August 18, 2003
Source: Artemis Society

Until ten years ago, most astronomers did not believe stardust could enter our Solar System. Then ESA's Ulysses spaceprobe discovered minute stardust particles leaking through the Sun's magnetic shield, into the realm of Earth and the other planets. Now, the same spaceprobe has shown that a flood of dusty particles is heading our way.
What is surprising in this new Ulysses discovery is that the amount of stardust has continued to increase even after the solar activity calmed down and the magnetic field resumed its ordered shape in 2001.

Scientists believe that this is due to the way in which the polarity changed during solar maximum. Instead of reversing completely, flipping north to south, the Sun's magnetic poles have only rotated at halfway and are now more or less lying sideways along the Sun's equator. This weaker configuration of the magnetic shield is letting in two to three times more stardust than at the end of the 1990s. Moreover, this influx could increase by as much as ten times until the end of the current solar cycle in 2012.

www.spaceref.com...

I even went so far as to theorized that if more interstellar dust was entering our Solar System, and was exponentially increasing it's influx, then things like more radiation, charged particles, gases etc could very well be entering our Solar System and this would be changing the dynamics of every planet, and moon with an atmosphere, and even our own Sun.

The local naysayers claimed "no such thing would happen, until sometime ago that is exactly what NASA reported as happening.

Like a wounded Starship Enterprise, our solar system's natural shields are faltering, letting in a flood of cosmic rays. The sun's recent listlessness is resulting in record-high radiation levels that pose a hazard to both human and robotic space missions.

Galactic cosmic rays are speeding charged particles that include protons and heavier atomic nuclei. They come from outside the solar system, though their exact sources are still being debated.

www.newscientist.com...

edit on 6-3-2012 by ElectricUniverse because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 02:48 AM
link   
I also reported how even in the late 1970s scientists already knew that in the not too distant future our Solar System would encounter a different region of the Local FLuff, which would change the dynamics of the Solar System and including the CLIMATE of planets like Earth.

Title:
Is the solar system entering a nearby interstellar cloud
Authors:
Vidal-Madjar, A.; Laurent, C.; Bruston, P.; Audouze, J.
Affiliation:
AA(CNRS, Laboratoire de Physique Stellaire et Planetaire, Verrieres-le-Buisson, Essonne, France), AB(CNRS, Laboratoire de Physique Stellaire et Planetaire, Verrieres-le-Buisson, Essonne, France), AC(CNRS, Laboratoire de Physique Stellaire et Planetaire, Verrieres-le-Buisson, Essonne, France), AD(Meudon Observatoire, Hauts-de-Seine; Paris XI, Universite, Orsay, Essonne, France)
Publication:
Astrophysical Journal, Part 1, vol. 223, July 15, 1978, p. 589-600. (ApJ Homepage)
Publication Date:
07/1978
Category:
Astrophysics
Origin:
STI
NASA/STI Keywords:
Abstract
Observational arguments in favor of such a cloud are presented, and implications of the presence of a nearby cloud are discussed, including possible changes in terrestrial climate. It is suggested that the postulated interstellar cloud should encounter the solar system at some unspecified time in the near future and might have a drastic influence on terrestrial climate in the next 10,000 years.

adsabs.harvard.edu...

BTW, scientists believed our Solar System would encounter this interstellar cloud from 10,000 - 50,000 years in the future... Yet recently they "discovered" their calculations were wrong and our Solar System will be within this interstellar cloud within 100 years or so.

Ribbon at Edge of Our Solar System: Will the Sun Enter a Million-Degree Cloud of Interstellar Gas?
ScienceDaily (May 24, 2010) — Is the Sun going to enter a million-degree galactic cloud of interstellar gas soon?

Scientists from the Space Research Centre of the Polish Academy of Sciences, Los Alamos National Laboratory, Southwest Research Institute, and Boston University suggest that the ribbon of enhanced emissions of energetic neutral atoms, discovered last year by the NASA Small Explorer satellite IBEX, could be explained by a geometric effect coming up because of the approach of the Sun to the boundary between the Local Cloud of interstellar gas and another cloud of a very hot gas called the Local Bubble. If this hypothesis is correct, IBEX is catching matter from a hot neighboring interstellar cloud, which the Sun might enter in a hundred years.

www.sciencedaily.com...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/63ffeeb144dd.jpg[/atsimg]

The Sun traveling through the Galaxy happens to cross at the present time a blob of gas about ten light-years across, with a temperature of 6-7 thousand degrees kelvin. This so-called Local Interstellar Cloud is immersed in a much larger expanse of a million-degree hot gas, named the Local Bubble. The energetic neutral atoms (ENA) are generated by charge exchange at the interface between the two gaseous media. ENA can be observed provided the Sun is close enough to the interface. The apparent Ribbon of ENA discovered by the IBEX satellite can be explained by a geometric effect: one observes many more ENA by looking along a line-of-sight almost tangent to the interface than by looking in the perpendicular direction. (Credit: SRC/Tentaris,ACh/Maciej Frolow)

www.sciencedaily.com...

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Read this from 1996 when they thought it was farther away.

Our solar system may be headed for an encounter with a dense cloud of interstellar matter
Our solar system may be headed for an encounter with a dense cloud of interstellar matter–gas and dust–that could have substantial implications for our solar systems interplanetary environment, according to University of Chicago astrophysicist Priscilla Frisch. The good news is that it probably won’t happen for 50,000 years. Frisch presented the results of her research Monday, June 10, at the meeting of the American Astronomical Society in Madison, Wisc.

Frisch has been investigating the interstellar gas in the local neighborhood of our solar system, which is called the Local Interstellar Medium (LISM). This interstellar gas is within 100 light years of the Sun. The Sun has a trajectory through space, and for most of the last five million years, said Frisch, it has been moving through a region of space between the spiral arms of the Milky Way galaxy that is almost devoid of matter. Only recently, within the last few thousand years, she estimates, the Sun has been traveling through a relatively low-density interstellar cloud.

“This cloud, although low density on average, has a tremendous amount of structure to it,” Frisch said. “And it is not inconsistent with our data that the Sun may eventually encounter a portion of the cloud that is a million times denser than what we’re in now.”

Frisch believes the interstellar cloud through which we’re traveling is a relatively narrow band of dust and gas that lies in a superbubble shell expanding outward from an active star-formation region called the Scorpius-Centaurus Association. “When this superbubble expanded around these stars, it expanded much farther into the region of our galaxy between the spiral arms, where our sun lies, because the density is very low,” Frisch said. “It didn’t expand very far in the direction parallel to the spiral arms because it ran into very dense molecular clouds.”

www-news.uchicago.edu...

Now, the thing is that our Solar System doesn't have to be all the way inside this interstellar cloud to be affected by it.

Such interstellar clouds have no real defined boundaries since they are made out of gases, charged particles, plasma, etc.

As i have said in the past it is my opinion that we have been already affected by smaller concentrations in the outskirts of this interstellar cloud, which is just another region of the Local Fluff, but it has been changing the dynamics in every planet in the Solar System, and which is why EVERY planet has been experiencing Climate Change in the form of WARMING at the same time Earth has.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 03:07 AM
link   
I have listened to Ed James whenever he is on the radio, and nothing he says comes true or most of what eh says is ambiguous and could mean anything.
YAWN.... I have yet to see PROOF of any of this remote viewing nonsense
Same goes for the WEB BOT stuff....
I mean you would think with all these recorded radio shows out there on the interwebz, there would be some evidence of predictions coming true and people could look back and say look PROOF, I said X and X happened but no, there never is any such evidence but despite this they are always asked back for their latest predictions.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 03:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Wolfenz

TPTB know that there is really nothing that can be done to stop these changes. I am not sure if it is going to be as dramatic as that movie knowing, however, it will be bad enough that we won't have at least electricity, and everything that uses electricity for at least months, and that will cause chaos, anarchy, riots, starvation, etc, etc.

However, you have to wonder what are these rich elites doing with all this money they have been so bold to steal from us all in recent years? They are probalby building their own underground cities, meanwhile they leave the rest of the population to fend for ourselves.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 03:11 AM
link   
If Ed Dame's remote viewing prediction of North Korea using a nuclear weapon comes true (which he says is a precursor to the "kill shot") then I'm going to get a bunker with a year's worth of supplies.

Meh, actually, if it comes true, I won't do anything. Won't care to live on a planet with nothing on it just to probably die after struggling for a year.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 03:13 AM
link   
For anyone wanting to know more about Ed Dames and his past, you should check into the Stargate Project if you haven't already as he was a part of that.

Wiki page is here : Stargate Project

Also there's a good site here with a lot of documents : The Military Use of RV, Stargate and the CIA FOIA documents

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by musashi9
I have listened to Ed James whenever he is on the radio, and nothing he says comes true or most of what eh says is ambiguous and could mean anything.
YAWN.... I have yet to see PROOF of any of this remote viewing nonsense
Same goes for the WEB BOT stuff....
I mean you would think with all these recorded radio shows out there on the interwebz, there would be some evidence of predictions coming true and people could look back and say look PROOF, I said X and X happened but no, there never is any such evidence but despite this they are always asked back for their latest predictions.

Sorry but you are wrong. it is obvious you haven't really listened to the predictions by Dames and his remote viewers.

He talked about a disease which would affect only cows, new bird diseases. That bees would be the first to be dissapearing alongside frogs. He mentioned that a mold similar to rust would start in Africa and it would devastate harvests, and this mold would eventually spread around the world. It is happening exactly as he said.

He said that North Korea would be the first to use a nuclear bomb as a test inside North Korea, but later would use another one in anger. The first part of this prediction came true.

He also said a large earthquake would break a nuclear plant in Japan, among many other predictions all which were made BEFORE they occurred and most which have come to pass... BTW, part of his prediction also says that at least a large part of Japan will sink

Yawn all you want, but you sir are wrong.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 03:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Astrophysicist Alexei Dmitriev says that both Voyager 1 and Voyager 2 satellites reveal that our sun, as well as our entire solar system, is now moving into aninterstellar energy cloud.Opher, a NASA Heliophysics Guest Investigator from George Mason University says this interstellar energy cloud is turbulent. Dmitriev explains that this cloud of energy is exciting the atmospheres of our planets and especially our sun. As this interstellar energy cloud continues to excite/charge the sun, it causes the sun to become more active, resulting in greater output from the sun. IE: Bigger and more frequent solar storms and CME's resulting in the Carrington effect. This interstellar cloud of electrical energy is also absorbed by the Earth, and scientist have found that it results in more earth quakes, all while dramatically effecting our weather here on earth. When asked how long will it take our sun to pass through this interstellar energy cloud, Dr. Dmitriev replied, "I don't know. But If I had to guess, I would say somewhere between two thousand to three thousand years." This interstellar cloud is a wispy band of charged particles through which our solar system is slowly moving through.

Alexei Dmitriev is not a published Astrophysicist...If you do a little research you will find his qualifications amount to a college degree in geology. Stopped reading after the first sentence.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join