It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former DIA Officer reveal and confirm the worst NASA's Nightmare...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+57 more 
posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 04:19 AM
link   
Major Ed James, former Defense Intelligence Agency, involved in ESP secret Programs on Remote Viewing operations reveal that NASA's and our worst nightmare is real and our worst enemy is...The Sun! And its Kill Shot...

NASA Warning 2012

I find this statement awesome.

Astrophysicist Alexei Dmitriev says that both Voyager 1 and Voyager 2 satellites reveal that our sun, as well as our entire solar system, is now moving into aninterstellar energy cloud.Opher, a NASA Heliophysics Guest Investigator from George Mason University says this interstellar energy cloud is turbulent. Dmitriev explains that this cloud of energy is exciting the atmospheres of our planets and especially our sun. As this interstellar energy cloud continues to excite/charge the sun, it causes the sun to become more active, resulting in greater output from the sun. IE: Bigger and more frequent solar storms and CME's resulting in the Carrington effect. This interstellar cloud of electrical energy is also absorbed by the Earth, and scientist have found that it results in more earth quakes, all while dramatically effecting our weather here on earth. When asked how long will it take our sun to pass through this interstellar energy cloud, Dr. Dmitriev replied, "I don't know. But If I had to guess, I would say somewhere between two thousand to three thousand years." This interstellar cloud is a wispy band of charged particles through which our solar system is slowly moving through.

When Dr. Dmitriev was asked what are the implications of all this for earth he replied, "Global catastrophe! Not in tens of years from now, but in ones of years" ...in that this global catastrophe is basically right around the corner setting the stage for NASA's latest solar storm warning 2012-2013.

Solar Storm Warning

Any link on this?

“These new storms, and the storm we witnessed on Sept 26, 2011, indicate the up-tick in activity coming with the Earth’s ascent into the next solar maximum,” said USGS geophysicist Jeffrey Love.” This solar maximum is the period of greatest activity in the solar cycle of the Sun, and it is predicted to occur sometime in end of 2012 - 2013, which will increase the amount of magnetic storms on Earth.

edit on 5-3-2012 by Arken because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 04:26 AM
link   
40 min video

Sorry im at work now
can you resume it .. why the sun is the enemy .. futur solar flares ?

edit on 3/5/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 04:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Correct.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 04:37 AM
link   
Very illuminating video

Since i learnt about flares for the first time the chance of a big one has always been at the back of my mind. However i haddnt considered the heating up aspect meantioned in this vid.

Nice find, back to watching it!

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 04:56 AM
link   
Told you we were all going to get sucked into the Sun, but no one wanted to believe my far fetched idea.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Going to read watch the video now. I just had to say that.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 05:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81
40 min video

Sorry im at work now
can you resume it .. why the sun is the enemy .. futur solar flares ?

edit on 3/5/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

Take all your time you need to watch the entire documentary, if you want to know.

Not too much time, however...

Seems that there is not so much time to know....
edit on 5-3-2012 by Arken because: (no reason given)

+11 more 
posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 05:12 AM
link   
while I believe Ed has his heart in the right place, my problem is that he has changed the story at least a couple of times...

at first he said there was a large body that passes between Earth and the Sun and that this causes an interaction that brings about solar flares... now he's saying its an interaction with an interstellar cloud...

for someone that supposed to have SEEN the future events via remote viewing, why have the circumstances that cause the solar flare changed??

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 05:35 AM
link   
Very interesting video. I have heard of remote viewing previously, but I really had no idea it was used by Governments or that there was/is a known program. The previous predictions made which were right on is also very interesting.

I am going to have to do some digging and learn more.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 05:47 AM
link   
Remote viewing ? You guy's are kidding right ?
Remote viewing is a myth !
British intelligence have researched it and found it to be
totally without foundation and of no use to them AT ALL !
Might as well go to see Gypsy Rose Lee in Blackpool !

Peace

+54 more 
posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 06:30 AM
link   
reply to post by ProRipp

There is plenty of evidence out there to make a very compelling case for the validity of RV.
You obviously do Not want to hear any of this evidence as you have already made up your mind that it is complete bunk. So there would be no point in debating this with you and your comments obviously left no room for intelligent debate. You just declared something a myth, and that's the way it is for all of humanity.

The power you weild is fascinating and terrifying.

The hinges on the door to your mind are rusted and you are not allowed to entertain any ideas that you are uncomfortable with and choose not to know.This is called having a weak mind and embracing ignorance.

You can reverse all of this by simply doing a some cursory research on the subject and listen to ALL of the evidence for and against it.
edit on 5-3-2012 by Screwed because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 06:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

There has been extensive research on RV but the problem is that the results are pretty inconclusive. For every positive outcome there are many negative.

The GRU and KGB both extensively researched this field, as did agencies in both the UK and USA - for such analysis to have taken place i would not totally discount RV but then the results do not really endorse it either. As such, for me, it is still one of those grey areas.

Back on topic, i have heard of inter stellar bubbles / clouds before (end of last year on New Scientist). The problem is really that we have never had the technology before to measure them or even to observe them. Therefore we cannot really say with any accuracy whether this means bad things, good things or even nothing at all for our planet.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 06:58 AM
link   
I must agree, there have been TV shows a few years ago showing scientific "Real" tests on RV practitioners......their "Viewing" was mostly spot on......who knows how they do it....Who knows How a golfer can drive a 300 yard hit into a hole in one, without seeing the hole?? Fluke? maybe....Ancient man, Greeks/Romans were deadly accurate with aiming a Spear/Javelin..another "How do they do that" Skill.

Well, have a Look at the rendering of our Milky Way Galaxy.... we are just along for the ride, like a surfer on a Wave, big wave tho...Either way, what will be will be......Should start another tax...the Lets cool the Sun, tax!!.

Lets just hope the big black hole in our Mothers centre, doesnt change course toward us...Ah Oh!!!..

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Isn't his name Ed Dames?

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Wasn't there a film about this subject?
Men who stare at goats?
I wonder what the event Ed described when the warring factions look at the sky and go home..

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProRipp
Remote viewing ? You guy's are kidding right ?
Remote viewing is a myth !
British intelligence have researched it and found it to be
totally without foundation and of no use to them AT ALL !
Might as well go to see Gypsy Rose Lee in Blackpool !

Peace

I suggest that you do some research on the US side of RVing where the protocols were developed and refined. But if you want to believe your government or even ours that after over a decade of official programs that did RVing the whole expense and time spent was nothing but a lark and all efforts canceled...well, who's loss is it?

In the final analysis, it probably doesn't make any difference anyway.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Hey, where are all you guys on the RV thread? Courtney Brown's group predictions, and Ed Dames, dovetail each others. In Ed Dames sequence there are two left. The use of unclear by North Korea, against South I guess. And meteor shower taking out a shuttle type craft. No time, but then the Kill Shot sequence. He mentions what that would entail as far as, earthquakes, volcanism.

In Courtney's sequence the meteors hit in the ocean and create tsunami's, solar flares and then earthquakes etc.
The difference is, Courtney says there are infinite timelines and no one knows which timeline we are on, which would apply to Ed Dames as well. So we could be on the timeline where some have occurred, but not all will, or different ones will.

In Courtney's group study, there was timeline A and timeline B, timeline A had no disclosure, timeline B was a disclosure timeline. The one like ours had significant catastrophe, the other had mitigated events and there were still people being seen at the one target in Australia.

+38 more 
posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   
"We're all gonna die!"
But we knew that already.
Somethings gonna get us eventually and if it's the sun I suppose there isn't much we can do about it.
Even if the government knows and this is their reason for building underground bases they are more than welcome to go and wait it out for few thousand years. They are their lily white mutant kids are welcome to inherit whatever is left over.
If I can't live on the surface and feel the sun and wind and see the stars then life wouldn't be worth living anyway.

+2 more 
posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

I completely agree.
I fully intend on living forever anyway.
Just not in this biosuit.
Who wants to rebuild anyway?
Honestly!
Just seems like alot of friggin' work to me.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

Besides which, can you imagine the chinless wonders that would emerge from any undergound bases?
With that much inbreeding, there will be a whole lot of dribbling going on!

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by kalisdad
while I believe Ed has his heart in the right place, my problem is that he has changed the story at least a couple of times...

at first he said there was a large body that passes between Earth and the Sun and that this causes an interaction that brings about solar flares... now he's saying its an interaction with an interstellar cloud...

for someone that supposed to have SEEN the future events via remote viewing, why have the circumstances that cause the solar flare changed??

When did Ed Dames say it's going to be an interstellar cloud which causes the solar flares? I've followed dames for years and never heard him change his story..
edit on 5-3-2012 by Freezer because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join