It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former DIA Officer reveal and confirm the worst NASA's Nightmare...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   
More thought provoking stuff! I enjoy these threads even when I don't necessarily agree with them (see signature)

I am wondering...and I don't recall the time line of this but hear me out...

I heard a idea/theory some time ago...

We know that stars and solar systems revolve around the galactic center much the way our planets revolve around the sun...much longer cycle...but an orbit nonetheless...Our solar system tends to bobble up and down over tens or hundreds of thousands of years...rising above the "orbit" centerline then descending, crossing the center and dipping below it.

This centerline "belt" is supposed to be somewhat volatile and violent and bad things are statistically more likely to happen when we are in the "belt" area of the centerline...Gases, radiation, debris fields..."lions and tigers and bears oh my!"...I have no idea when I heard this "theory/idea" but I wonder if this might be what some folks are talking about??

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a 38 minute video, and the only new thing that i learned about was that a massive flare from our sun is going to hit....no date, no list of "sanctuaries". everything else i heard was common doomsday dogma....frankly, after listening to these various people, i think i'll go out into the sun, bend over, and kiss my radiated ass good-bye, at least i will die on my own terms, rather than be around people like them, who will either shoot me, starve me, or they and i, will be overrun by the hoards of pumped up death mongers that will be left roaming around. because this will not be like the movies,....it will be FU...bang bang.....no, FU...bang bang. and at 59 yrs old, there are just too many ways i could end up dieing anyway.
edit on 5-3-2012 by jimmyx because: syntax

edit on 5-3-2012 by jimmyx because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-3-2012 by jimmyx because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Energy and time are made up quantities.
I was just watching a video on that yesterday.
This is bogus as the universe runs on momentum from stars.
Thus an imaginary cloud is just that, have no fear.
Fight the lies.
Be Good.
Best.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

That basically summed up my view of it but I got trolled for it anywa. I'm young though, 35 years younger than you and I'm not affraid either. I think it's pointless being affraid of how one could die, I mean I could walk outside tomorrow and die, or right now as I'm tying this I could. Noone knows so I'll never be scared of that.

I think that's a good way to think but it seems a lot of people think otherwise... oh and btw, yes I am very happy before anyone says im depressed like most people do

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne

Energy and time are made up quantities.
I was just watching a video on that yesterday.

Well, hell, that solves that.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by David291
reply to post by Seconal

Ok, troll. You make no sense what so ever and have clearly no idea what you are talking about, did you read my post? Guess not.

Sure, you're not afraid of death, you're going to ascend, you're prepared to die and you have the World by its tail at 35.

I got it.

rofl

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrNotforhire
dang that video was like the movie

"the men who stare at goats"

so the suns gonna explode and the military has been training psychics... sweet!

You won't believe, this, but that movie was a CIA "plot" to excuse themselves from the Remote Viewing program altogether. Not once in that movie is the CIA mentioned. The movie is a terrible job of making fun of the US Army, not the CIA. The fellow that wrote the book by the same name reportedly does the bidding of the CIA.

Too blatant of a mis-/dis-information program? Not at all, they were dealing for the average (in the dark) American.

Over all, I have difficult equating your 'logic" of Dames' situation with that of the book/movie.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Damrod
More thought provoking stuff! I enjoy these threads even when I don't necessarily agree with them (see signature)

We know that stars and solar systems revolve around the galactic center much the way our planets revolve around the sun...much longer cycle...but an orbit nonetheless...Our solar system tends to bobble up and down over tens or hundreds of thousands of years...rising above the "orbit" centerline then descending, crossing the center and dipping below it.

This centerline "belt" is supposed to be somewhat volatile and violent and bad things are statistically more likely to happen when we are in the "belt" area of the centerline...Gases, radiation, debris fields..."lions and tigers and bears oh my!"...I have no idea when I heard this "theory/idea" but I wonder if this might be what some folks are talking about??

indeed that's something to be concerned about, since it only happens once every 25,000 years or so.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by LittleBlackEagle

Originally posted by Damrod

indeed that's something to be concerned about, since it only happens once every 25,000 years or so.

Be sweet now.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Great find!
thanks, Arken, Star & Flag.

I followed Ed Dames and Ingo Swann over the years, mostly on Coast to Coast AM.
Remote Viewing is very interesting, and I do not have any doubt on its validity,
neither I have any doubt on the sincerity of Major Ed Dames and Ingo Swann.

I watched the entire video with interest.

One question:
The video in the OP must be quite recent - mentioning the March 11, 2011 Japan 9.0 Earthquake.
Do you have any information on when the video was shot/produced?

edit on 5-3-2012 by HeywoodFloyd because: edit

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by David291
reply to post by jimmyx

That basically summed up my view of it but I got trolled for it anywa. I'm young though, 35 years younger than you and I'm not affraid either. I think it's pointless being affraid of how one could die, I mean I could walk outside tomorrow and die, or right now as I'm tying this I could. Noone knows so I'll never be scared of that.

I think that's a good way to think but it seems a lot of people think otherwise... oh and btw, yes I am very happy before anyone says im depressed like most people do

I suffer from depression but I'm terrified of death and scared to die when I don't feel I've done anything in life that I wanted and am unable to even now without the money to do it.

You were never trolled. I read your posts as well as his and not once did he troll you. I agree with him that it's weird that someone isn't afraid of dying, especially after you subtly gave away your age. I'm 4 years older than you by the way.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by ProRipp

I downloaded Ed Dames learn RV dvds with no preconceptions in my mind as to its legitimacy, ok I was a little skeptical. After completing the four dvds I can honestly say I am impressed with my results. I was very close on many of the targets given, I would say on all of the targets I had at least one aspect correct. Many of them I was 80-90 percent on target, with only a handful of added or missed aspects of the site. I am particularly impressed with the last target we were given. It turned out to be a question. All we are given is a set of numbers, and we work from there. I drew a large missile being launched from a sandy area....the question was something like " What will be the cause of the next deadly terrorist attack?" Even if you do not think there is anything to it, I suggest you at least give it a shot once. If nothing else it is a good mental workout. I like Dames style and I do recommend the learn RV dvds.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seconal

Originally posted by Vastir
I remeber a thread here on ats a few years back that was posted by the spouse of a NASA worker. Basically was saying that in the next few years we will be moving into this "inter-stellar electric could" and it will be bad news. If anyone remebers this thread or can help me find it, I think it would be interesting.

I spent 30m looking for it, no luck.

Ask Unity_99, she knows about every kookie theory out there.

Sorry don't know about the thread. But pane andov has some information. And apparently its mainly NASA type stuff, just he puts it on 2012 timeline and draws some conclusions. Once again, odd comments. Wonder if you'll still have time to go and edit it after I post.

And apparently its all the kooks who seem to connect dots and put the information together that the officials release in bits of disjointed pieces, else we wouldn't have any conclusions to draw. So guess its not a bad club to be put in.
edit on 5-3-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

Lol if the sun sucks in the Earth, it won't matter if they are underground or not.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

And apparently its all the kooks who seem to connect dots and put the information together that the officials release in bits of disjointed pieces, else we wouldn't have any conclusions to draw. So guess its not a bad club to be put in.

I agree.

if it's the kooks connecting the dots,
God bless the kooks!!

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freezer

Originally posted by kalisdad
while I believe Ed has his heart in the right place, my problem is that he has changed the story at least a couple of times...

at first he said there was a large body that passes between Earth and the Sun and that this causes an interaction that brings about solar flares... now he's saying its an interaction with an interstellar cloud...

for someone that supposed to have SEEN the future events via remote viewing, why have the circumstances that cause the solar flare changed??

When did Ed Dames say it's going to be an interstellar cloud which causes the solar flares? I've followed dames for years and never heard him change his story..
edit on 5-3-2012 by Freezer because: (no reason given)

Ed Dames is full of crap, he has been wrong so many times its ridiculous. How will the space shuttle be forced down when it does not fly anymore.

While NASA has said we are approaching this Ort cloud, I would not doubt that this is a major cause for NASA and the government preparing for something. The government, private and big defense contractors are building secret bunkers all across the country so they know something is coming soon.

We have had worse tornado outbreaks but the frequency is definitely getting a lot worse.

God is going to send us a major wake up call one way or the other. I think that during the Gog-Magog war between Israel-Iran, Russia and Iran's allies that could kick off anytime a world wide earthquake will happen.

The survivors then get to live life under the Anti-Christ rule.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   
I don't know much about Ed Dames except to say I've heard him on Coast to Coast AM from time to time. If I remember correctly he said the Killshot was going to come right after a shuttle was forced down or wrecked due to a meteor shower. That won't happen since the shuttles are no longer being flown. He had it pinned around 2006 or so if memory serves me right. I thought it seemed like he kept stringing out the date when those dates passed. The first time I heard him call for the end of the world in the next few years (around 2004?) I thought it was a risky thing to say. He now says that RV isn't perfect, but he is still calling for the end of the world.
edit on 5-3-2012 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   
So..the bottom line is..we won't know until we know...but maybe if it's true we will see the signs.

My question is...does anyone think this is why the shuttle program was ended?
No shuttle in orbit no sign...right?
Or are what the remote viewers seeing the "end" of the shuttle program ie: the shuttle being brought "down"?

Just something to think about I guess.

As far as the movie about the remote viewing goes..The men who stare at goats.....definitely put out (George Cloony ):lol
to discredit at a very coincidental time.
edit on 5-3-2012 by timetothink because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   
I thought it was common knowledge that our solar system was moving up within the galaxy. I have been reading a lot lately about us moving up into a different energy frequency. I don't really believe there will be some world-wide cataclysm that takes everone out. Hard times ahead? Sure I suppose but I believe we will adjust quicky. It may not be immediately obvious to many at first but this is part of the Earth's life and it is a good thing.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by thepixelpusher
I don't know much about Ed Dames except to say I've heard him on Coast to Coast AM from time to time. If I remember correctly he said the Killshot was going to come right after a shuttle was forced down or wrecked due to a meteor shower. That won't happen since the shuttles are no longer being flown. He had it pinned around 2006 or so if memory serves me right. I thought it seemed like he kept stringing out the date when those dates passed. The first time I heard him call for the end of the world in the next few years (around 2004?) I thought it was a risky thing to say. He now says that RV isn't perfect, but he is still calling for the end of the world.
edit on 5-3-2012 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

He clearly points out that a 'Time Line' is very difficult - in fact he states 'you can't say a Time' it can only be guessed at by preceding events.

He also states a craft that 'looks like the shuttle and that various RVs differ on this' however, last I heard - the Chinese are going big time into Space Exploration - correct me if I'm wrong. So wouldn't it be reasonable to assume that they are or have developed a Space Shuttle?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join