It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former DIA Officer reveal and confirm the worst NASA's Nightmare...

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by minor007

Then who the heck is this?

www.tmgnow.com... January 8, 1998 PLANETOPHYSICAL STATE OF THE EARTH AND LIFE By DR. ALEXEY N. DMITRIEV* Published in Russian, IICA Transactions, Volume 4, 1997 *Professor of Geology and Mineralogy, and Chief Scientific Member, United Institute of Geology, Geophysics, and Mineralogy, Siberian Department of Russian Academy of Sciences. Expert on Global Ecology, and Fast -Processing Earth Events. Russian to English Translation and Editing: by A. N. Dmitriev, Andrew Tetenov, and Earl L. Crockett

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by kalisdad

Interesting picture! Especially when you think about the "rug" they put over the windows ...

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by timetothink

ROFL simple if you dont believe me then why dont you go and buy the book?
better still find his home page...
or even better find out where and what university he teaches in....
edit on 5-3-2012 by minor007 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by warrenite

And if he is a just God we will not realize our potential this time around and will be smitten with destruction again. You reap what you sow right? Well if that is true or if Ying and Yang is true, or if singularity is true then our intentions, our vibrations and energies have sown this type of event. Balance is coming and it seems about right to me that it would come as mankind thinks it is at the grandest hour.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   

It's a paper not a book...cleary the guy exists.

Not saying he knows anything but there is a scientist by that name who deals in the stuff talked about on this thread...

Why would you deny a guy exists?

You are not making sense....I am real but nothing shows up when you google me...why do you think some Russian scientist has a web page or is a teacher?
edit on 5-3-2012 by timetothink because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Then in June of 2010, NASA once again warns the world population, but this time around, NASA warns the world community to get ready for a once in a life time solar storm. Other news agencies and websites like this, no high government official has made announcement about the catastrophic implications on a global scale as to allow the general population to prepare! The scientific data revealed by Alexei Dmitriev further supports NASA’s original 2012 solar storm warning issued in 2006. Astrophysicist Alexei Dmitriev says that both Voyager 1 and Voayager 2 satellites reveal that our sun, as well as our entire solar system, is now moving into an interstellar energy cloud. Opher, a NASA Heliophysics Guest Investigator from George Mason University says this interstellar energy cloud is turbulent. Dmitriev explains that this cloud of energy is exciting the atmospheres of our planets and especially our sun. As this interstellar …

solarpowercost.alternativeenergyguru.com...
OMG!!!!!!!!

I found him again and he is working with NASA!!!

Someone better tell them that some guy on ATS says their scientist doesn't exist!!!

Call the CIA!!!!

So do I get a star for finding FACTS??? Or do you just get one for rotfl?

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Not sure what I think about remote viewing but it certainly sounds possible based upon things I have experienced. Interstingly enough though is the indication of acurate predictions coming to pass.

I do know that prophecy in the biblical sense is legit, from my view point, and I do not doubt for one minute that some one can be wrong once or twice in the pursuit of extraordinary feats.

I wonder how many times those who scoff at this have failed at anything? Does that then tell us that you are useless or worthless or without any merit?
edit on 5-3-2012 by budro because: missed a letter

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   

OMG find real evidence like a paper he wrote for a scientific journal one that has been peer reviewed. All you have done is post 3rd hand information

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by kalisdad

Right ... I was just saying that PART of the cloud would technically be between Earth and the Sun.

Anyway, I think you're right. It seems many areas of our worlds right now are acting in strange ways. If this cloud has anything to do with it ... who knows?

I sure as hell don't have one of the golden tickets to the underground bases. Oh well just going to have to hang out on the surface and see what happens.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProRipp
Remote viewing ? You guy's are kidding right ?
Remote viewing is a myth !
British intelligence have researched it and found it to be
totally without foundation and of no use to them AT ALL !
Might as well go to see Gypsy Rose Lee in Blackpool !

Peace

Riiiight so the British Intelligence are more trustworthy than your friends and neighbours? Your rationale is dangerous brother even if remote viewing is indeed a myth I wouldn't call an Intelligence Agency the leading authority on metaphysical subjects. If remote viewing does exist they're the last people who are going to admit it because the idea of us having any leverage over them whatsoever is unacceptable.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   
A few thoughts...

1. The Bible says that the world will be destroyed by FIRE. Since it's right in so many other predictions, I'd wouldn't want to bet against the Bible as being correct on this one too.

2. The scientist in the article that started this thread stated that studies have shown that increased solar activity causes more earthquakes. Until recently, mankind hasn't had the technical ability to determine if there's a linkage.

3. Why do these doom-and-gloom stories always contain extra hype, or are connected to some type profit endeavor. Perhaps some ATS members search for "experts" that are overly emotional and/or depressed on purpose, just to make their post have greater impact?

-cwm

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Arken

You got his name wrong. It's Major Ed DAMES, but all is well, you got his message and I got his message, and it's not going to be pretty in the end.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals
"We're all gonna die!"
But we knew that already.
Somethings gonna get us eventually and if it's the sun I suppose there isn't much we can do about it.
Even if the government knows and this is their reason for building underground bases they are more than welcome to go and wait it out for few thousand years. They are their lily white mutant kids are welcome to inherit whatever is left over.
If I can't live on the surface and feel the sun and wind and see the stars then life wouldn't be worth living anyway.

That attitude seems selfish to me. We can't allow this species to die out - we're too damn weird and interesting. Maybe even some greatness in there somewhere. Whatever happens we can't rely on other people to propogate the species. Especially if only the rich and powerful are the ones surviving - those incompetent inbred buffoons would die out within a few generations. We've got to find every way we can to muster out a living, so that one day we can return to the surface one way or another.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   
So much for 'global warming' being due to spray cans

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   

YOU said this

reply to post by Arken all i am going to do is post this link and also say Astrophysicist Alexei Dmitriev does not exist...... People will believe anything

I proved he exists......end of discussion because you are trolling.

reply to post by minor007 Then who the heck is this? www.tmgnow.com... January 8, 1998 PLANETOPHYSICAL STATE OF THE EARTH AND LIFE By DR. ALEXEY N. DMITRIEV* Published in Russian, IICA Transactions, Volume 4, 1997 *Professor of Geology and Mineralogy, and Chief Scientific Member, United Institute of Geology, Geophysics, and Mineralogy, Siberian Department of Russian Academy of Sciences. Expert on Global Ecology, and Fast -Processing Earth Events. Russian to English Translation and Editing: by A. N. Dmitriev, Andrew Tetenov, and Earl L. Crockett

PAPER>>>

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Forgive me if this is slightly off topic, but I think it related centrally.

As many have said with the actual testing of RV'ing by various agencies, I really cannot see any of them coming out and confirming it for 2 main reasons.

1. Huge intelligence advantage - undeniable, a nation who had this at its dispose, has a clear advantage not just for military, but economically, politically, trade, etc

2. New vs Old Problem - If RV is indeed possible, then this would have been seized about not years or decades, but centuries ago HEAVILY by the various powers that be, who as we know are connected/descendants to TPTB today.

This I believe applies to many such topics as RV, telekinesis, telekinetics, etc. I just cannot believe they are only "testing" if they are valid, within the last 60 years of history.

Of course, no proof, but from my stand point, it would make sense if I was one of TPTB.

edit on 5-3-2012 by DanielBrownAU because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   

rofl i see you couldnt find one piece of paper to support YOUR claim that he does exist and I see you still referring to 3rd hand information to prove your point.

There is no such paper in any of the established scientific journals

here is a link to the siberian branch of russian academy of sciences.
www.nsc.ru...

Do you see his name there? better still search the site for his paper "PLANETOPHYSICAL STATE OF THE EARTH AND LIFE" and see if that exists

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by minor007

OMG find real evidence like a paper he wrote for a scientific journal one that has been peer reviewed. All you have done is post 3rd hand information

I found that Dr. Alexei Dmitriev is a well respected employee as a Russian astrophysicist at the Akademgorodok research facility: en.wikipedia.org... working for the Russian space agency.

And a paper written in 1998: tmgnow.com...

As well as this more complicated article: tmgnow.com... while he was working with :Institute of Geology UIGGM and Institute of Mathematics, Siberian Branch of Russian Academy of Sciences, Novosibirsk

I think it's safe to say the man exist.. and that he's a respected astrophysicist working in Russian but also with ties to NASA and US Geological research institutes.

(I also traced this email addy [email protected] to be his email address in the 1990's as a geophysicist professor at Novosibirsk University.)
edit on 3/5/2012 by Rockpuck because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   
what about that project looking glass, they same the time line could go several different ways.
I'm not picking up any of this myself, I think I will go down the happy time line.

all the things I saw in the future were not set in stone, most not as bad as foreseen

One way to get rid of 6 billion people..

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Rockpuck

What? I think you havent proven anything. I have posted the link to the website of the siberian acadamy and there is no such person working there.

That paper...THE MILLENNIUM GROUP...Google it

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join