It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Operation: Destroy Ignorance: HAARP,Chem-Trails.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

Originally posted by metalholic
Project Bluebeam Not Tied to Chemtrails?

Both of them have no actual evidence to support their existence, so I guess they do share a common feature!!

I take it you forgot to click the links before jumping in here. You forgot to watch A CIA break the news in the video on national television. You also forgot to read the reports of his life being ruined for it.

Beat around the truth to much and you make yourself out to be an idiot.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   

All you have to do is dig a little.

And find what?

News reports of chemtrail believers believing in chemtrails - and this is evidence that chemtrails actually exist how??

And of course the 2nd one is just plain wrong when it does try to present some info - 68 micro-grams per litre is NOT 68 parts per million - it is 68 parts per BILLION - so far from being 3 times the EPA limit it is only 1/30th of it.

Oh and New South Wales, Victoria & bits of Queensland have been flooded over the last week or so....so much for chemtrails causing a drought...

edit on 5-3-2012 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Yeah they proved on nbc news that barium and alluminum is being put into the atomosphere. They proved in the austrailian one that the chemtrails arent on an flight patterns.

They proved on all 3 the chemtrails last longer then contrails as they last for hrs.

I proved on the first page with history channel videos that chemtrails are used in conjuncture with HAARP and if you go back a page you will see I proved that a CIA agent ties it all in with Project Bluebeam. You sure don't know how to read a whole reply or listen.

You have a dis-info agenda my friend and your credibility has been noted to be a grain of salt.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Project Bluebeam Not Tied to Chemtrails?

Both of them have no actual evidence to support their existence, so I guess they do share a common feature!!

I take it you forgot to click the links before jumping in here. You forgot to watch A CIA break the news in the video on national television. You also forgot to read the reports of his life being ruined for it.

Beat around the truth to much and you make yourself out to be an idiot.

Let's have a look at your links and claims -

John Kiriakou Ruined for Exposing Project Bluebeam!

But bluebook is nowhere mentioned in that article

Ex-CIA Agent Kirirakou Exposes Project Blue Beam!

Hmm...no mention of bluebook at that link either....

John Exposes Psy-Ops!

Well this one at least mentions that he wore a blue shirt to court...but other than that...nope...not a single mention of any holographic displays in any of those articles - they are all about revealing info regarding rendition, torture and not telling the CIA where he got info - to quote the final one:

The Justice Department on Monday charged a former CIA officer with repeatedly leaking classified information, including the identities of agency operatives involved in the capture and interrogation of alleged terrorists.

Perhaps you could identify what it is that is in any of these 3 that relates to bluebeam??

We are talking about the same project bluebeam right - holograms of the 2nd coming to to bring on the NWO and similar stuff??

And the video - John Kirirakou comes out and says that water boarding is torture, and that after the torture (waterboarding) Abu Zubaydah decided he'd had enough, and told his tortures that Allah had come to him in the night and told him to co-operate.

Perhaps you would like to tell us how chemtrails are going to waterboard us all??

This should be good...

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Yeah they proved on nbc news that barium and alluminum is being put into the atomosphere. They proved in the austrailian one that the chemtrails arent on an flight patterns.

You must have a massively different idea of what constitutes "proof" - they said these things - I see no attempt at all to provide any evidence they are true beyond the assertion

And of course aluminium and barium both blow in the air in dust form anyway

They proved on all 3 the chemtrails last longer then contrails as they last for hrs.

I proved on the first page with history channel videos that chemtrails are used in conjuncture with HAARP and if you go back a page you will see I proved that a CIA agent ties it all in with Project Bluebeam. You sure don't know how to read a whole reply or listen.

Oh I saw them and read them - but again - what you consider "proof" falls far short of any serious measure - all you have in each case is someone saying it is so - there is no objective information, no independent corroboration, no verifiable observations or data

You have a dis-info agenda my friend and your credibility has been noted to be a grain of salt.

And yet all the info I present is verifiable and checkable, yours is not - indeed yours is easy to prove false in many occasions!!

How does that work to make me disinfo when in fact you're the one presenting he dodgy "proof"??

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Perhaps you could identify what it is that is in any of these 3 that relates to bluebeam??

We are talking about the same project bluebeam right - holograms of the 2nd coming to to bring on the NWO and similar stuff??

And the video - John Kirirakou comes out and says that water boarding is torture, and that after the torture (waterboarding) Abu Zubaydah decided he'd had enough, and told his tortures that Allah had come to him in the night and told him to co-operate.

This should be good...

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   

With no applied or photovoltaic electric field, the index-of-refraction grating
is phase shifted by 90° from the intensity grating, which leads to energy
exchange between the two beams. Energy exchange leads to significant
beam fanning if there is sufficient interaction length in the crystal.
Beam fanning is undesirable for the holographic storage crystal because it
will degrade the hologram. Therefore, the crystal used in this study, SBN
doped with cerium, had a length of ~1 mm, which is less than the critical
interaction length.

www.dtic.mil...

Now apply this science to HAARP!

Too complicated for me - what happens?

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   

........:

It is good! This is all I needed to say. It's in your post! You just have to find it.

No Psy-Ops at all!

Our arguement is over!

You cannot even answer a simple question about what in those articles relates to Project Bluebeam??

Why can't you just cut & paste whatever it is??

Of course there's psyops there...but that isn't what you said was there - you said they were about John Kirikaou being persecuted for revealing project bluebeam - but I cant' see a single mention of bluebeam or anything to do with holographic displays, or bringing on the NWO or the rapture in any of those articles.

Where is it?

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   

With no applied or photovoltaic electric field, the index-of-refraction grating
is phase shifted by 90° from the intensity grating, which leads to energy
exchange between the two beams. Energy exchange leads to significant
beam fanning if there is sufficient interaction length in the crystal.
Beam fanning is undesirable for the holographic storage crystal because it
will degrade the hologram. Therefore, the crystal used in this study, SBN
doped with cerium, had a length of ~1 mm, which is less than the critical
interaction length.

www.dtic.mil...

Now apply this science to HAARP!

Too complicated for me - what happens?

And there you go!

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by metalholic

Since you imply you know what it is how about you tell us all about it then?

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   
What Tesla realized was that a "ray" would not have the energy requirement to be destructive. Also, even if he had a laser, or laser-like ray, it would still disperse somewhat, over long distances. So Tesla came to the conclusion that instead of shooting a ray of light, he would shoot microscopic pellets. The stream could not disperse because, theoretically, it would be one pellet thick.

After studying the Van de Graaff electrostatic generator, which used a cardboard belt to generate the high voltages, Tesla came to utilize the same essential set-up to generate tremendous charges, but he replaced the belt with an ionized stream of air and then used this electrified stream to "repel" the small pellets which were made out of tungsten. These pellets were shot out of an open-ended vacuum tube which was shaped in the form of a cannon.

Tesla's Death Ray

Another piece of the puzzle to HAARP and Chemtrails. I'll be back. Have a life!

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 12:25 AM
link   
If i was head of a corrupt agency I would definitately use scientists to my advantage to spread disinformation. Who is going to argue with scientist? I mean they go to college for 6-8 years. That should automatically make them the most honest people in the world.

How about you guys that start coming in these threads posting scientific proof start putting where they are receive most of their funding.

All you have to do is ask yourself this, If i were a scientist and an agency came to me saying they were going to give me a large sum of money to put out a paper that went along with their agenda and also if i told anyone about the real truth bad things would happen to me/and or my family... would you go along with it?

Enough said.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by ProudBird

cloud seeding = chemtrails

any dumping of any chemical into the atmosphere is chem-trails.

so there goes your " chem trails dont exist "

hell i get " cloud seeding " warnings the day before it happens. they do it to lessen the fog at air ports.

what is your answer to that

Bird?

it is chemicals trailed behind a plane.

ummm that seams to fit chem-trails.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by mojo2012

not so simple they dont go to the person begging them to endorse there research.
lol they say " hay do you love your family ?"
as a man i would do what it takes to make sure my family is safe
my reputation would mean nothing after that, but i could still live my life with my family

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 02:05 AM
link   
5 Pages and zero empirical support for claims.

They are always worth looking at though because it is usually funny.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Most people who go to college or university that long end up HOPELESSLY enslaved, and they know it, so they spend the rest of life desperately trying to convince everyone that so-called "SCIENCE" has not been totally and utterly controlled and corrupted.

This is what makes me laugh at the 200 bloody papers on HAARP,, something that needs no explaining yet TWO HUNDRED of them are trying to convince us of the NOTHING that they do.

Classic.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 02:30 AM
link   
teee hee just wait.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by omegacorps
reply to post by ProudBird

cloud seeding = chemtrails

any dumping of any chemical into the atmosphere is chem-trails.

so there goes your " chem trails dont exist "

So you breathing = chemtrails? Car exhaust = chemtrails? A fart = a chemtrail?

mm...kay..

hell i get " cloud seeding " warnings the day before it happens. they do it to lessen the fog at air ports.

what is your answer to that

Bird?

it is chemicals trailed behind a plane.

ummm that seams to fit chem-trails.

Except of course it completely fails to fit everyone else's definitions of what a chemtrail is.

Oh sure every now & then we get someone like you who likes to think they are clever by saying any chemical = a chemtrail on the basis that chemtrail = chemical trail.

But chemtrails are supposed to be a secret programme - and apparently even you get public notice of couod seeding.

Chemtrails are supposedly like contrails only they last longer - cloud seeding trails are barely visible

Chemtails are supposed to fill cloudless skies with cloud - cloud seeding isn't any freakin' use in a cloudless sky - it requires clouds to seed to cause rain!!

Chemtrails come from aircraft at high altitude - cloud seeding is done below and in clouds

Chemtrails are supposed to contain barium and aluminium and morgellans and strontium and dried blood - cloud seeding uses silver iodide and dry ice and propane gas and common salt.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by GrinchNoMore

This is what makes me laugh at the 200 bloody papers on HAARP,, something that needs no explaining yet TWO HUNDRED of them are trying to convince us of the NOTHING that they do.

Classic.

Where do you get the idea that HAARP needs no explaining?

Clearly with the ignorance around here it needs a lot more explaining!!

And since it is set up to study the ionosphere why wouldn't there be hundreds of papers about it? The ionosphere is a little understood part of the atmosphere - so of course there's papers seeking to improve our knowledge of it.

Come on dude - the idea around here is to deny ignorance, not celebrate it!!

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by metalholic

Please don't put words in my mouth.

HAARP exists.

What it does is what's the issue here.

The nuts thinks it creates earthquakes, steers hurricanes, kills dolphins, controls peoples minds etc etc.

So, where are all the research papers on these things?

You know like these papers on what HAARP ACTUALLY does.

Type HAARP into the search box and you'll get 188 papers:

europa.agu.org...

www.gi.alaska.edu... - 245 published papers here

www.californiaamateurradioservice.com...
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...
nlpc.stanford.edu...
coloradolinux.com...
www.ann-geophys.net...
www.nict.go.jp...
ursi-test.intec.ugent.be...
www.astro.auth.gr...
www.lpi.usra.edu...
www-star.stanford.edu...
www.physorg.com...
hal.archives-ouvertes.fr...

You should at least skim read these papers, you might learn something!

Maybe this could be the reason that the "nuts" think it does those things.

Please note the DoD source.

And just maybe a smattering of this thing also.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join