It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Operation: Destroy Ignorance: HAARP,Chem-Trails.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by metalholic

Sorry, another video fail.

The title of what you provided is "CHEMTRAILS Exposed on Discovery Channel"

However, the video opens with the real science, and facts....then @2:00 that nitwit Rosalind Peterson comes on the screen, and spews her own (tired, so very tired) version of "chemtrails"...they come out of her mouth.

She is ignorant beyond measure, as are most of the ones who make videos, or host websites, or write the blogs --- they are either willfully gullible and ignorant ("useful idiots" is the term...not a pejorative, just a fact) and thus, are the victims. Or, they are shills who are spreading the continued dis-information at the behest of the real con artists behind the scenes.

So, no....."chemtrails" are not "exposed" by the Discovery Channel. Not even close.....

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aliquandro
What got me the most curious about the chemtrail vs contrail issue is simply based on observations. Maybe someone can shed some light on what I'm seeing.

I live in a city that produces jets, in fact we're called the jet city. We have a major airport as well as military bases nearby (major one to the North and another to the South as well as one to the West). We see and hear them all day long every few minutes. I have noticed on some days I will see one airplane take off and notice it's contrail dissipates quickly. Then several minutes later see another plane taking off and it's contrail does not dissipate. Yes this could be completely normal, but it still seems odd to me. In fact I've seen several jets from different directions at the same time, one trail dissipates the other does not.

I also notice that the contrails at times appear to sink very very rapidly. I'm not sure if this is a natural condition based on heavy ice crystals or what. But can you see why I'm at least curious?

We will be answering this very shortly! Once we get to the bottom line here. You have a right to be curious and trust your intuition!

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by metalholic
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

I also know the difference between chemtrails and contrails.

Good - perhaps yuo could explain it so that everyone else can understand it please?

Getting on here and b/sing me that there is no unclassified proof of chemtrails is b/s to me. Telling me that chemtrails are not tied into HAARP is b/s to me.

Wanna know why?

Because I know psychology

I am sure you do
uh huh.....

Personally I would prefer that you understood what constitutes verifiable evidence and facts.

I can watch discovery channel history channel science channel any documentary put in front of me and tell you what exactly is a lie and what is truth. I can also tell you information that the documentary failed to see and why they failed to see it.

I can also break down all the experts in the show and tell you exactly what there hiding and why.

So what is it they were hiding and why?

Why don't you actually tell us these things, instead of stuff that is so easily identified as dis-info?

Why are you hiding it??

Your supposed to attack people like me....

I am?? Where does it say that??

Now tell me where my thread is going?

Not sure it can get any more idiotic, but if it can, then that would be my bet as to where it's going from here.
edit on 6-3-2012 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   

When you chop up a statement ofcourse you can't make sense of it. Everyone keeping up with the thread everything I said is on page 7 second to last post.

Pay no attention to the chopped up version with all the meat and juices cut and drained out.

I'll answer all the questions before the night is up. I'm milking it for all it's worth! btw the only dis-info in here has been telling people to watch the smoke and mirrors and never mind the control room door to the left.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   

When you chop up a statement ofcourse you can't make sense of it. Everyone keeping up with the thread everything I said is on page 7 second to last post.

Pay no attention to the chopped up version with all the meat and juices cut and drained out.

Excessive quoting of rubbish isn't good technique - your ramblings are still there for anyone to read - there is little need for me to add confusion by repeating them, so I only question teh bits that at least partially make sense.

I'll answer all the questions before the night is up. I'm milking it for all it's worth! btw the only dis-info in here has been telling people to watch the smoke and mirrors and never mind the control room door to the left.

but I'll leave this bit as an example of incoherence....

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by ProudBird

Before I really lay the boom down. You should know the same people that tell you HAARP isn't a weapon and aliens don't exist even though NASA has all but proven they do by sending microbes into space and telling us life exists in dormant forms on comets. Also telling us microbrial life has been found in meteorite fragments.

Are the same exact people telling you the exact opposite. Why? Divide and Conquer! It's the best Psy Op ever played on the human race.

www.stltoday.com...

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Aliquandro

Seattle?

I live in a city that produces jets....

I have noticed on some days I will see one airplane take off and notice it's contrail dissipates quickly.

NO, there are no contrails formed during takeoff and climb at low altitudes.

UNLESS you are referring to a rare occurrence when it is very, very humid near the ground? In those cases you see a different form of condensation trailing off of the airplanes, and it's due to compression/expansion of the air as it flows over the airframe.

The term "contrails" specifically refers to those that form as a result of the very hot and moist engine exhaust interacting with the very, very cold, and sufficiently saturated, air at high altitudes.

Then several minutes later see another plane taking off and it's contrail does not dissipate.

Want to re-think this comment? Because, again: There are no contrails, as defined above, at low altitudes (not in Seattle, anyway. Never gets clod enough, there).

In fact I've seen several jets from different directions at the same time, one trail dissipates the other does not.

Now, are you talking about airplanes flying overhead, at high altitudes? Were you also talking about them at high altitudes before, up above?? Because, if so....then of course, the different directions means that they are at different altitudes, and that can make a huge difference as to whether a contrail will form or not.

I also notice that the contrails at times appear to sink very very rapidly. I'm not sure if this is a natural condition based on heavy ice crystals or what.

No, this does not happen. And no, the ice particles are not "heavy". If you think a contrail is "sinking", is it because you are looking out in the distance, towards the far horizon?

If so, then you are seeing an illusion of perspective.

Now, as to the low altitude/very high humidity condensation patterns that may form, a video example:

Is that ^ ^ ^ what you are describing?

Next, the perspective:

This website has a section explaining perspective

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Not again!!!! :bnghd:

You DO realize that those seven videos titled "edward teller's death trails" are simply that piece of %$!@ film called "What In The World Are They Spraying?", right??

It is a totally messed up piece of "work".....a FAKE-umentary full of lies and misinformation that has been thoroughly debunked
HERE.

THEN....you merely repeated the same Discovery Channel show, that you posted a portion of before. You really need to get properly educated on science, so that you can understand when you are being fed crap, and being conned.

Now, the rest is just a rant that has nothing to do with the point of your thread --- except you still can't get it into your head that HAARP is not a "weapon"....do the research on that, too. READ the science about it, and not the baloney that is fed from crackpots on the Web:

You should know the same people that tell you HAARP isn't a weapon and aliens don't exist even though NASA has all but proven they do by sending microbes into space and telling us life exists in dormant forms on comets. Also telling us microbrial life has been found in meteorite fragments.

NASA does not operate HAARP, and has no jurisdiction over it....so, they are "telling" people nothing on that regard.

NO ONE says that "aliens don't exist" (and this connects to your thread how, again??). Well, there may be some fundamentalist religious nuts who will argue against extraterrestrial life ....certainly I won't!

You have confused the "alien" debate. The actual 'question' is not "do" they exist.....it is "have" they visited Earth, or "are" they doing so now.

The greatest next achievement in space exploration will be the confirmed discovery of an actual extraterrestrial sample, verified and irrefutable.

This will be very soon, perhaps the latest Mars lander. May depend on chance...meaning, where it lands.

You don't seem to understand the boon it would be for NASA to be able to make such an announcement.....they are constantly scraping for money from Congress, always begging and never, ever getting enough funding. They must make do with the measly budgets they are alloted every fiscal cycle.

It's a shame.....but, any solid proof of life elsewhere? There could well be a spur in funding, and renewed energy for further exploration, to include ramping up manned missions again.....

edit on Tue 6 March 2012 by ProudBird because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Yep that's where I am.

The trails (that's all I will call them from now on) are soon after takeoff I would have to say. I'm not an pilot, but I see your point. It's as they are climbing to higher elevations. The ones from seatac are usually climbing pretty fast (I've flown out of my city enough to know their flight pattern, plus I see it from the ground). But its when they are fairly high up that I see the trails (or exhaust?). And the planes from the North are probably from Everett Naval Air field (In my telescope they appear all grey). The jets from the North are usually already at cruising speeds and pretty high up.

When I observe the sinking anomaly I am am looking at it directly overheard, their flight path goes right over my house. The only similarity I see to that video is that when they get closer to the ground they seem to do that wispy "dissolving" thing, sorta like silly string. It "appears" to me that the trail is maybe 10,000 ft or higher and within minutes it sinks to less than 5,000 and turns wispy and also seems to be shrinking, but doesn't disappear entirely.

We actually do get some fog conditions near the airport as well as some serious cloud cover.

I may have a video of it on my old digital camera, if it's of the actual phenomena and not me just being paranoid I'm not sure

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   
The Videos

The Sources
www.geoengineeringwatch.org...
www.globalresearch.ca...
en.wikipedia.org...
www.pnas.org...
www.abovetopsecret.com...
oai.dtic.mil...
www.dtic.mil...
www.nytimes.com...
www.huffingtonpost.com...
www.washingtonpost.com...
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...
www.af.mil...
cimss.ssec.wisc.edu...

The Conclusion!

Basically the government has stolen Nikola Tesla's ideas,pattents,inventions. That otherwise would have been used for the betterment of humanity against them. HAARP not only can control the weather HAARP can also be used to send low frequencies into the earth to do things such as look for oil.

By seeding the atomosphere with metal oxides they can increase frequencies produced by HAARP to help manipulate the weather. Not only is this a weather machine but it is also a Psychological warfare machine. Not only can it send signals into the Earth and atomosphere but can send signals into the brain.

Not only can it do all that. But it is a perfect Tesla Death Ray. When you combine it's technologies with "weather satelites" in space.

If I can sit here at home and tell you exactly how a hurricane can be driven and created by using HAARP and satelities imagine what I could do with government backing.

With all this being said. Why the video of the Doomsday Vault? Because we are going to be depopulated through project blue beam. And the weapon is Tesla's Death Ray. By telling us the sun is going through a major storm they can then use all the metal oxides they've put in the atmosphere and increase the frequencies sent by HAARP to not only cause famine but roast you.

And even if I'm wrong somewhere I'm right everywhere else! Do some research other then sittin here on ATS telling everyone there wrong and paranoid!

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Actually I never said NASA ran HAARP. But you do realise it's all Government and Military right?

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProudBird

Not again!!!! :bnghd:

You DO realize that those seven videos titled "edward teller's death trails" are simply that piece of %$!@ film called "What In The World Are They Spraying?", right??

It is a totally messed up piece of "work".....a FAKE-umentary full of lies and misinformation that has been thoroughly debunked
HERE.

THEN....you merely repeated the same Discovery Channel show, that you posted a portion of before. You really need to get properly educated on science, so that you can understand when you are being fed crap, and being conned.

Now, the rest is just a rant that has nothing to do with the point of your thread --- except you still can't get it into your head that HAARP is not a "weapon"....do the research on that, too. READ the science about it, and not the baloney that is fed from crackpots on the Web:

You should know the same people that tell you HAARP isn't a weapon and aliens don't exist even though NASA has all but proven they do by sending microbes into space and telling us life exists in dormant forms on comets. Also telling us microbrial life has been found in meteorite fragments.

NASA does not operate HAARP, and has no jurisdiction over it....so, they are "telling" people nothing on that regard.

NO ONE says that "aliens don't exist" (and this connects to your thread how, again??). Well, there may be some fundamentalist religious nuts who will argue against extraterrestrial life ....certainly I won't!

You have confused the "alien" debate. The actual 'question' is not "do" they exist.....it is "have" they visited Earth, or "are" they doing so now.

The greatest next achievement in space exploration will be the confirmed discovery of an actual extraterrestrial sample, verified and irrefutable.

This will be very soon, perhaps the latest Mars lander. May depend on chance...meaning, where it lands.

You don't seem to understand the boon it would be for NASA to be able to make such an announcement.....they are constantly scraping for money from Congress, always begging and never, ever getting enough funding. They must make do with the measly budgets they are alloted every fiscal cycle.

It's a shame.....but, any solid proof of life elsewhere? There could well be a spur in funding, and renewed energy for further exploration, to include ramping up manned missions again.....

edit on Tue 6 March 2012 by ProudBird because: (no reason given)

You have been locked in a box and will never get out. I pray for your mind and soul to find peace with the universe one day. You my friend have been molested of the very thing that makes life worth living.

Someone lied to you and you chose to believe it.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   

[
Someone lied to you and you chose to believe it.

What is the lie?

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Mkultra

The government don't turn everything they touch into weapons!

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Aliquandro

You mentioned the airplanes from the North, so they are on southerly courses. The ones you view with a telescope.

It "appears" to me that the trail is maybe 10,000 ft or higher and within minutes it sinks to less than 5,000 and turns wispy and also seems to be shrinking, but doesn't disappear entirely.

I can assure you that the contrails are much higher than 10,000 feet. About three time that height. Contrail formation conditions begin no lower than about 28,000 feet....and are usually more prevalent higher.

Here is a tool to help in identifying the jets....your telescope will be handy, too:

Flight Aware

That is the home page. Here, I will center it on Sea-Tac:

KSEA. And, from there, this is the expanded "Big Map"

The airplane icons in green are passing you by, or are departing/arriving anywhere else other than KSEA. The airplane icons in cyan are the ones operating to/from KSEA. You can use the input boxes to select airports too, lower left corner.

Note that the airplane icons are interactive -- hover your mouse on them, and get the flight data.

For instance, picking one on arrival:

ASA852 B738
61 255
PHNL KSEA

The top line is the airline identifier, and flight number. Private airplanes will have the registration number.
That is Alaska Airlines, flight 852.

Next line is the altitude, then the groundspeed. (Groundspeed = airspeed only in zero wind conditions. Otherwise, the winds will affect the groundspeed, depending on direction). In this case, Flight 852 is descending on arrival, and is at 6,100 feet. The last two zeroes are dropped. The groundspeed is 255 knots. (This is typical when below 10,000 feet, because in the USA that is the regulation....airspeed limit is 250 knots).

Last line obviously are the departure/destination airports. 'PHNL' is Honolulu.

One thing about Flight Aware is, there is a slight lag in the display. It is as "real time" as possible, but the information that this website gathers has to be processed by their computers, before it's displayed, and this adds about 8 minutes, or so, to what you see from "live" reality. This is important to understand because at high altitude, high-speed cruise flight, the jet is moving from between 6 to 8 miles per minute (roughly).

Even down below 10,000, 250 knots = about 4 miles per minute.

What you can use Flight Aware for is, in daylight, observing the contrails and then identifying the jets. Oh, and also note that it is very common for jets to all seem to appear colorless, when viewed from below....remember that 30,000 feet = around six miles distance.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   
The difference between chemtrails and contrails. Which has been discussed by me many times in here.

Not only using viable sources. But also visual evidence including jet liners air shows and crop dusters.

Contrail's dissipation and dispersment is alot quicker and easily forgotten then a chemtrail.

Chemtrails last most part of the day sometimes all day. The higher the altitude the more wind and the colder.

So if it was just a contrail it would quickly cool and disappear. Metal oxidizers on the other hand not so much!

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   

That's a great tool and some very useful (and almost too useful to me). I will be sure to bookmark that site and check it out next sunny day I see some suspect anomaly with my telescope.

I know you're right about altitude, it's not my forte anyways, and is very hard to determine while standing on the ground with your head at a 30 degree angle.

That's good information, I shall try to put this info to good use now.

Thank you for sharing your knowledge on the "trails"

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Last video, and points, first. The rest, later (if I have the energy)....
I'm sorry, but you seem to be losing the plot, and slipping into abject paranoia:

That crap video? Pure hoax. In fact, I remember seeing it featured in an ATS thread some time ago. Maybe you should do a search for it......but, really --- any reasonable and intelligent adult should be able to see it and immediately realize the fakery for what it is, there.

If I can sit here at home and tell you exactly how a hurricane can be driven and created by using HAARP and satelities imagine what I could do with government backing.

No, hurricanes cannot be created by HAARP. But, if you can tell "exactly" how a hurricane can be driven (I take to mean you are saying you can predict its path) then congratulations!! You are doing what every meteorologist also does....with some measure of success at times. You see, professional meteorologists know how to interpret weather maps and other data because they are well-trained and experienced at their job.....but, even then they are never 100% certain, because of so many variables at work.

But, no...HAARP has NO effect on the lower atmosphere, where weather exists.

Now, here is where I fear for you....

With all this being said. Why the video of the Doomsday Vault? Because we are going to be depopulated through project blue beam.

I think you should reconsider this nonsense. You've fallen for more than just the HAARP hype, here. (Hey! That was alliteration! Cool...). And, the "seed vault" hype is more hysterical hand-wringing about a very innocuous facility. It basically is an insurance policy....there are many locations, as the article points out, around the World. Perhaps there will be some "global disaster"....or, nothing will ever happen for thousands of years. It is just good common sense to make preparations.

But actually, its i]primary mission is:

The Svalbard Global Seed Vault's mission is to provide a safety net against accidental loss of diversity in traditional genebanks.

Do you understand the reasoning there?

And, then there's this:

And the weapon is Tesla's Death Ray.

Which does not exist.

By telling us the sun is going through a major storm they can then use all the metal oxides they've put in the atmosphere and increase the frequencies sent by HAARP to not only cause famine but roast you.

There are no "metal oxides" being put into the atmosphere.....other than those which occur as a result of industrial pollution from ground-based sources. Exceedingly small quantities, on a scale of parts-per-billion or even ppm worldwide.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 12:58 AM
link   

The difference between chemtrails and contrails. Which has been discussed by me many times in here.

Not only using viable sources. But also visual evidence including jet liners air shows and crop dusters.

Contrail's dissipation and dispersment is alot quicker and easily forgotten then a chemtrail.

Chemtrails last most part of the day sometimes all day. The higher the altitude the more wind and the colder.

So if it was just a contrail it would quickly cool and disappear.

Except there's no studies to show that is true, and many that show it is false.

And even long time professional chemtrail promoter \Michael Murphy - producer of "What in the World are htey Spraying" no longer believes it -

Of course if you have an verifiable evidence to show your statement is true then the whole world would like to know it - especially Mr Murphy I think - since it would save him from more embarrassment like this!!

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Oh? So someone told us that everything the Govt touches turns doesn't into a weapon??

1/ who told us that?
2/ when?
3/ how do you know we believe it?

And could you please explain how government toilet paper gets turned into weapons? I presume here's more to that than the carp it gets covered with, so I'm looking forward to a good story

While on the topic, I understand the US Govt requires flush toilets to use less water these days - can you explain how is that weaponised too??

Thanks

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join