It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World Jewish Population Curiosities

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by daaskapital
Who cares about the population of any ethnicity anyway.

Fluoridated = Don't care about anything.

No point getting worked up about genocide, eh?

Why get worked up about anything at all? Just pointless, right?

Your apathy is dangerous and that has been proved time and time again. It was people like you that led to pictures like that.

edit on 2012/3/5 by SteveR because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 02:30 AM
link   
This is going well.

Just had to say it again.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 02:34 AM
link   
reply to post by SteveR

The Jewish race were not the only race to be subjected to genocide throughout history.

the Armenians
The Rwanda genocide
Hell, even the Jews are committing genocide on the Palestinians.

Hitler also killed more than Jews. He slaughtered countless Freemasons as well.

Please don't come back with the anti-semite comment, as it is just ludicrous.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 03:07 AM
link   

the Armenians
The Rwanda genocide

Perhaps you ought to go back and read what you wrote.

?

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR

the Armenians
The Rwanda genocide

Perhaps you ought to go back and read what you wrote.

?

The Rwandan Genocide was the 1994 mass murder of an estimated 800,000 people in the small East African nation of Rwanda. Over the course of approximately 100 days

The Armenian Genocide, also known as the Armenian Holocaust was the systematic destruction of the Armenian population of the Ottoman Empire during and just after World War I. It The total number of resulting Armenian deaths is generally held to have been between 1 million and 1.5 million.

You comment about them two incidents which were genocides, yet leave out the crimes against humanity that Israel is committing against the Palestinian people

Figures, considering you all bulldozed their houses down and stole their land.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 03:15 AM
link   
To moderator "Gemwolf": You may of censored my words and I cannot repost them, but the picture WILL remain.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 03:17 AM
link   

You may of censored my words and I cannot repost them, but the picture WILL remain.

And there comes the dominant mindset of Israelis.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 04:50 AM
link   

To moderator "Gemwolf": You may of censored my words and I cannot repost them, but the picture WILL remain.

lol, what do you want,a medal for this old pic, from some old war that the jewish people have a morbid fascination for. they feel this gives them a free pass to do what ever the hell they want, to who ever they want.
Do you see the cambodians murdering and oppressing thier neighbours. there have been genocides for millions of years, including the one one israels is partaking now. but i tell you what, i'll see your pic and raise you a jew soldier shooting a palestinian in the street, bound blind folded video, the jewish people have become there own nightmare.
12160.info...

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 05:08 AM
link   
reply to post by AnAbsoluteCreation

From 1882 to 1914 (32 years) Jewish population grew by 6 million.
From 1945 to 2012 (67 years) Jewish population grew by 2.5 million
Either Jewish population growth is insanely inconsistent for no obvious reason, or the numbers are fabricated.

I am sorry, but can you show me any nation with such a thing as a consistent growth? Can you bring me just 1 example of this?
Not to mention that Jewish demographics is not like a country demographics. Jew is a person whose mother is a Jew or who converted to Judaism. Australian is a person of any ethnic background and of any religion who has Australian citizenship. On the other hand Jew with Australian citizenship and Jew with Israeli one will both be counted in Jewish demographics despite both living in different conditions on different continents.
See, a bit complex.
So what are the possible reasons of changes in Jewish demographics as far as i can see?
a) Births vs deaths variations.
b) Negative assimilation.
c) Positive assimilation (People converting to Judaism).
d) Census error.
e)Wrong estimations data.
f) Fabrications.
Lets check them all,shall we?
a) Birth vs death ratio is not the same. There were clearly more births but also more deaths so i cannot show anything conclusive. I assume that average faimly was noticably larger an number of deaths was larger then today but still less a factor. Could be wrong,have no data.
b) This is the part that is very important for the issue. In US 54% of Jews marry non-Jews. Lets assume half are man and half are women. So even if the census will be able to count all kids of Jewish mother as Jews (and this is not a fact because some kids will not be connected to Judaism in any way) ,you can cut growth rate automatically by 26%. Kids of Jewish fathers and non-Jewish mothers are not Jews. As opposed to kids of Australian and Swiss who can be Australian or Swiss or both.
Religious convertions from Judaism exist but their are very small so not a factor. I think that those are the reasons for negative assimilation ,maybe missed something though?
Overall negative assimilation noticably influences the growth.
And in early 1900s it would be less of the factor because both Jews and non-Jews were less prone to marriage outside of community.
c) Religious convertions to Judaism exist but their are also small. No other way of becoming a Jew,so it is irrelevant. Was even less important in 1900s
d) Census error always exists, but it is the same for all the censuses worldwide. I do not think that it is a major factor.
e) Estimations are applied when no real data is known. It has real option of error (like 3% growth calculations
in your post
) but error can go both ways, increasing or decreasing the numbers.
f) Fabrications do happen - look at Stalin's first population census that got its composers killed and a new one was created to hide the dramatic decline in population. However it is not hard to spot if we deal with large number of data sources. Lots of countries where Jews lived,lots of censuses,lots of archives. It will be hard to change numbers in all the places without something surfacing somewhere or without someone taking notice.

Now to the interesting details of your post - 3% growth worldwide(? but lets assume that this is true) does not mean 3% growth everywhere or everytime. Not to mention that your numbers for 3% growth for 70 years are sompletely wrong, you forgot to multiply the grown population that was added.
Say, population was 10000000, growth rate 3% ,how many will be after 70 years.
It is 10000000*(1.03)^70
Its going to be 79 million. Hope that you see how rediculous 3% assumption is.
If you are really interested in the subject studying statistics and/or population studies and then giving us a concrete and non-fabricated answer will be great.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by repeatoffender
lol, what do you want,a medal for this old pic

Nice to see more liberals coming out to play.

We've been told in this thread that there are too many jews and that people don't care about the population of ethnicities. These comments go unchallenged. When the death of innocent jews (from previous historic occurences of these same views) are raised, these individuals then cry foul and protest that a hundred other genocides weren't included in the post. This is a thread about the jew. If I posted in an Armenian thread about Armenian genocide would you froth at the mouth and demand that I mention the holocaust? At the heart of you lies a dirty secret, the value of lives of those you approve of are worth more than the lives of those you disapprove of. Justice for an innocent man becomes invalid and objectionable. An individual who wasn't recognized as such then and still isn't today. You're at the "it's not fair to bring up crimes against jews in isolation" stage. Next stage, crimes against jews are deserved. Shameful, repugnant, hypocritical rhetoric. That man is no more responsible for the pain in Palestine than he was for Jewish controlled finance in the 30's. So it goes for all the other souls who were then and are today misidentified by the ignorance of petty minds.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 07:11 AM
link   
The pill reduced population growth rates, and not just for Jewish people. The major technological invention of the 20th century which prevented overpopulation.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Can we be 100% certain beyond any doubt that picture is showing Jews being shot ?

Pictures can say a thousand words.

But ....

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

They are Einsatzgruppe D and the photo is inscribed on the back "The last Jew in Vinnitsa" (Ukraine).

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Here is a nice link that asks the same questions.

Outside of the obvious polarizing subject matter concerning anything Israel, I continue to believe that there is a real question in the numbers given out by the Jewish committees that supply their data.

And no, I do not think that birth control, immigration, or births and deaths tell the complete story. First I think that birth control cancels out the inept pediatric medicine which saw many children not live passed the age of 10 during the earlier parts of the 20th century. Immigration doesn't matter because we aren't dealing with a country's population, we're dealing with people. And the birth death ratio is always higher for births generally. Even with the countries with negative birth death ratios (like Russia) the percentages are not as extreme as the numbers reveal for Jewish population growth.

Therefore, I still stand curious to the numbers.

On a the other side, are there any reason for Jewish Committees to keep the numbers lower?

AAC

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by AnAbsoluteCreation

Are we supposed to take that link as a neutral historical source when it ends with the following statement:

May we not give heed to Jewish fables.

And the site is titled

Real Free Speech

And the Internet's premier website of

Actonite Libertarianism and
White Liberation

The source should definitely be taken into account when considering the numbers presented.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   
As any group (ethnic/religious, whatever) grows more wealthy, it starts to have fewer children.

You can find similar slowing population growth for other groups that have increased wealth in the 20th and 21st century: White Europeans, Japanese and Koreans, WASP Americans, etc.

Seems to be a pretty strong trend.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Djarums
...Actonite Libertarianism ...

Never heard of this political philosophy.

Never heard the word "Actonite" either. Can't seem to find a straight answer from google on what this adjective means.

Weird.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Djarums

I do agree that there is a major movement of anti-Israel anti-jew anything on the internet. That reality obfuscates any real discussion on the matter from becoming concise and or to the point. However, they reference the world almanac and I am assuming that those numbers are correct.

never one to assume, but trying to find real uncontested information regarding Israel is a feat in itself.

I really have no other motivation than to discover the possible reason for such a rapid decrease in population growth.

There has been so much back and forth, contested truth cataloguing, and outright loathing of anything Israel, that it makes it almost impossible to ask a question and not expect the question to be derailed by statements.

AAC

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   
no one has,.....so I ask can we........
speak of what is written of old about their numbers or where the lost tribes would go?!
In da Scriptures....!

nowadays the Jews are that tribe named whatever and the tribe Benjamin.....!!
My friends that are jewish only had one child, in the US.
I won't post what I started to.....I just realized it's all Biblical.....that describes me....it was just about how "the Jew is salvation first....and the greek second" and how that would affect the number count different places....US,Canada and Britain then austrailia...vs the other countries and continents...... read up on that...

edit on 5-3-2012 by GBP/JPY because: Yahushua is our new King !!

edit on 5-3-2012 by GBP/JPY because: Yahushua is our new King !!

edit on 5-3-2012 by GBP/JPY because: those countries are at "the extremes and ends of the land, when Jerusalem is centered on a map

edit on 5-3-2012 by GBP/JPY because: and also what happens at the "LAST TRUMP'

edit on 5-3-2012 by GBP/JPY because: then during the MILLENIUM

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by GBP/JPY

I could not extrapolate any real direction from your post. Could you clarify?

AAC

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join