It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Confirmed: Obama's Birth Certificate Not Authentic 2012

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by AwakeinNM
reply to post by bknapple32

Enjoying your new sit-n-spin? I didn't know they made those for adults.

I get we disagree.... but what exactly was this in reference to?

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254
reply to post by randyvs

I think it would be a hard case to prove. First you would have to prove the documents are in fact a forgery and then you would have to prove that the accused had an active hand in producing the forgery. You would also need the sitting Congress to decide that forgery is a high felony or misdemeanor. That's something most people don't know. There are very few guidelines regarding what is an impeachable offense. Other than treason it's pretty much up to Congress to define what constitutes a high crime.

I was pretty much cvonvinced when Jonesy aired this last april I guess it was ? A lot of people who were experts in the field were saying the POTUS posse is saying again and now.

So you're still not buying it are you X ? You have to admit it's looking more and more like the birthers after being heavily laughed at for years are being looked at a lot more seriously now ? I'm not a birther I just go with what I
see but even more my gut instinct. Has always served me well.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs

Originally posted by Xcalibur254
reply to post by randyvs

I think it would be a hard case to prove. First you would have to prove the documents are in fact a forgery and then you would have to prove that the accused had an active hand in producing the forgery. You would also need the sitting Congress to decide that forgery is a high felony or misdemeanor. That's something most people don't know. There are very few guidelines regarding what is an impeachable offense. Other than treason it's pretty much up to Congress to define what constitutes a high crime.

I was pretty much cvonvinced when Jonesy aired this last april I guess it was ? A lot of people who were experts in the field were saying the POTUS posse is saying again and now.

So you're still not buying it are you X ? You have to admit it's looking more and more like the birthers after being heavily laughed at for years are being looked at a lot more seriously now ? I'm not a birther I just go with what I
see but even more my gut instinct. Has always served me well.

Except nothing here is any different than other allegations.. Nothing has been proven. Just because its in the title of the thread and was spoken by the people wanting to sell this doesnt make it proof

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by chuckMFd

So true...I am an Irish born decedent to America...I was born in County Cork....am I still American...well at times!

Do I have a birth certificate...at times too....depends on who is asking...if the American public is asking....yep...right here!

edit on 5-3-2012 by jerryznv because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by TimesUp

You really don't think a lot of political opponents will be calling for the annulment of every law he signed that they opposed? Will not all of his executive orders become null and void overnight? Will his selection of a supreme court judge still stand? I don't know. Any constitutional lawyers here?

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 12:29 AM
link   
this video shows in detail all the evidence

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by LordDrakula

What makes me laugh is that who ever "made" the fake birth certificate was so bad at their job that they failed to "combine layers" so the individual things could not be moved so easily!
In Paint Shop Pro you can combine the layers with the click of a button... guess they couldn't pay a good enough criminal, or they did that on purpose so it would be found out in the end possibly?
Who knows... but talk about bad criminals!

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Except nothing here is any different than other allegations.. Nothing has been proven. Just because its in the title of the thread and was spoken by the people wanting to sell this doesnt make it proof

And I understand that. It just seems to me that the obvious doesn't need to be proven. what is completely obvious is the POTUS has a problem coming up with proof that he is a citizen of this country. You have to agree.
So why ? Seems kinda ghetto to me.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

Actually, no.
There are many people saying he can not legally hold the office because while he is a citizen, he is not a 'natural born citizen' which is something else all together.
If it is established this is the case then yes, he can be charged with treason.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 12:52 AM
link   
I find it stupid that it would finally come out when over 100000 people already knew that Obama isn't American Borne.

So in other words, this post, in my opinion, is pointless. But thank you for reminding those that have a short attention span that our president is nothing but a foreigner, payed to be a puppet, and has no brain or free will.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 01:24 AM
link   

the logo for that news source (cbs or w.e) makes me weary of its intentions

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs

And I understand that. It just seems to me that the obvious doesn't need to be proven. what is completely obvious is the POTUS has a problem coming up with proof that he is a citizen of this country. You have to agree.
So why ? Seems kinda ghetto to me.

Ghetto?? Interesting choice of word

Maybe the POTUS doesnt need to prove things to fringe groups. It legitimizes them. And the WH did realease something, all thats happened since are people claiming its a hoax. With no proof. Despite saying CONFIRMED in the title, it doesnt make it so.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Can you get over the fact that Obama is black?

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 01:42 AM
link   
Yeah great, send it to congress.. they are sure to give it a fair and thorough investigation. Like the JFK assassination and 9/11.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 01:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Drezden

Or how about people who arent affiliated to the tea party, the republican party, or democratic party. And esp lets have people who arent going to try and make money off the investigation...

Ya know, unbias unaffiliated people with nothing to gain from this??

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 01:48 AM
link   
So I guess there's a secret cabal of illuminati who actually control the puppet governments of the world... until a Black man is president. Then, it turns out, he's really in control, hiding his birth certificate, assassinating conservative pundits, and ruining the nation with things like healthcare, making sure the unemployed don't go homeless, caps on banking/credit card fees, and the reversal of "Don't Ask/Don't Tell." You know, evil things like that.

Is that how this goes?

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 01:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Drezden

Oh no we send it to the congress and it just becomes nothing but dust in the wind...And the one who will try and cover it up would be Debbie Wasserman Schultz... She is apart of that truth team.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

I disagree.

He showed his birth certificate.

Which birth certificate exactly would placate the masses? Since he's already shown an apparently forged one, what subsequent birth certificate would suffice as evidence of his legitimacy at this point? Why are people asking for something that cannot satisfy them?

Do you see what I'm asking?

People are asking for something else entirely - and it ain't got nothing to do with his birth certificate. That is what I'm trying to figure out.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by guavas
reply to post by randyvs

I disagree.

He showed his birth certificate.

Which birth certificate exactly would placate the masses? Since he's already shown an apparently forged one, what subsequent birth certificate would suffice as evidence of his legitimacy at this point? Why are people asking for something that cannot satisfy them?

Do you see what I'm asking?

People are asking for something else entirely - and it ain't got nothing to do with his birth certificate. That is what I'm trying to figure out.

Forensic age testing the physical document by the accusing party, overseen by a 3rd party. What more could be done - No more halfassing it. Go all out. It would literally shut everyone up.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 02:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Brandon88

Oh dear, I really hope you didn't mean that. We could examine every president under a microscope, and find faults and itemize them on very long lists, but I don't know how Obama could've possibly out-awfuled Bush considering most of Obama's problems were inherited from the Bush administration. (Although that whole NDAA business is getting him there if it's a race to do so)

There's plenty of wretched things I could dig up abut either administration, but I simply cannot understand the logic here. The Bush administration was arguably the worst in the history of the nation, and you will find plenty of sources that would agree from a historical perspective.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join