It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Confirmed: Obama's Birth Certificate Not Authentic 2012

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 04:23 AM
link   
reply to post by bigyin

Unless someone proves that you took that BC and added or subtracted figures from it and reprinted it.
That would be bad.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 04:30 AM
link   
I'm not a birther, not a conservative, not a democrat, or independent. I just want the truth. For once and for all, give me the truth.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 04:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by ajay59
It's just as simple as this. The whole matter can easily be resolved within 24 hours! UNSEAL THE RECORDS! I've seen video of the Pres. countless times saying nothing to hide, nothing to fear. Practice what you preach, impostor!

edit on 4-3-2012 by ajay59 because: (no reason given)

I agree. This has gone on long enough. Unseal the records, let the American people see the truth. Obama and the talking heads are going to tell us that he does not have to prove anything. Yes he does, when his citizenship is in question, he should make it a priority to answer these questions, rather than avoid them by calling people "carnival barkers".

The longer Obama plays the avoidance game, the longer it will continue. This can be put to rest today, if he wanted to. If I have to prove my citizenship, why doesn't he?

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 04:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by AwakeinNM

Originally posted by Asktheanimals
I just saw this a few minutes ago.
Just confirms what many of us here knew last year.
Several threads thoroughly outed this document as a reconstructed fake.

Proven fraud yet nothing changes.
Welcome to the new status quo where the criminals run the prison.
2012 is our last chance to change it.

Exactly. As a power user of Illustrator and Photoshop (since the first versions of both), this is exactly what I was saying a year ago - along with dozens of others. It was hilarious seeing all the blind Obama supporters desperately try and defend this poorly constructed fake with zero facts to back up their arguments.

So we'll say it again: The birth certificate is FAKE.

I will agree that THAT copy of the certificate looks faked and digitized. Anyone can see this. The real question is, what does the real one have on it, and where is it located?

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 04:57 AM
link   
reply to post by LordDrakula

Where the hell are all these yahoos coming from? I've been an ATS member for a few years because I like to think outside the box. I like to read about Aliens, conspiracies, etc etc. The moment we got a half black president, it seems like all of the worms came out of the wood to voice their opinions. He is a lovely man. A lot better than McCain/Palin and certainly better than either a Romney or Santorum. I'm not sure if this is racism that's been deeply imbedded, or if you just hate the man for whatever reason. I find him extremely charming, smart, relatable, self deprecating, and all around a cool guy I would wanna have beers with at the end of the day. Y'al' need to take a chill pill, man.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by jazzguy
the fact that the scanned certificate has layers in itself is proof enough for me. since when does a scanned copy have photoshop layers.

Since when does the Whitehouse have to obtain a Federal document from Snopes.com?

When they don't have a copy themselves...

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 05:14 AM
link   
This thread is dying a slow and painful death.

Ha ha ha ha ha!!!

The birthers really have nothing to hold on to and the "truthers" need to first learn to start with (a) giving the benefit of the doubt if they have no tangible and intelligent reason to do otherwise..and (b) waiting until the truth comes out before saying stupid things.

Really, this has been a hilarious thread, for the most part.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jaellma
The birthers really have nothing to hold on to and the "truthers" need to first learn to start with (a) giving the benefit of the doubt if they have no tangible and intelligent reason to do otherwise..and (b) waiting until the truth comes out before saying stupid things.

How long does it take to examine a document? pretty sure the airports manage that in a few minutes.

Why is it taking YEARS to sort this out, conspiracy theorists to the conspiracy-copter!

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 05:19 AM
link   
what? it can't possibly have layers.

if it has layers then every person in our government should be fired.

no way can the copy they have, have layers.

that has to be a farse.

ya'll are kidding, right?

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Biigs

Originally posted by Jaellma

How long does it take to examine a document? pretty sure the airports manage that in a few minutes.

Why is it taking YEARS to sort this out, conspiracy theorists to the conspiracy-copter!

it is smear garbage or it is cover up tptb let ride... you're right, there is no excuse. none.
edit on 5-3-2012 by BlackSatinDancer because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by iamlysa

Where the hell are all these yahoos coming from? I've been an ATS member for a few years because I like to think outside the box. I like to read about Aliens, conspiracies, etc etc. The moment we got a half black president, it seems like all of the worms came out of the wood to voice their opinions. He is a lovely man. A lot better than McCain/Palin and certainly better than either a Romney or Santorum. I'm not sure if this is racism that's been deeply imbedded, or if you just hate the man for whatever reason. I find him extremely charming, smart, relatable, self deprecating, and all around a cool guy I would wanna have beers with at the end of the day. Y'al' need to take a chill pill, man.

oh god, don't say palin because i might have to start agreeing with you.

I didn't vote for him but after he got into office I wanted to give him every chance he deserved and think some of the conspiracies against him are ridiculous... just absolutely ridiculous. I think he did serve a purpose as well, but one that is not obvious to most.

this zionist crap is where i'm drawing the line. that is serious stuff.

we need to leave iran alone.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrSpad
Ah so tons of experts including those working for the Republican Party spent god knows how much time examining the thing and it was fine. But, Mr I spit on the constitution and human rights has a "volunteer posse" and a huge agenda declares it fake. Only at ATS would anybody take this drivel seriously.

Please site a reliable source stating that the Republican Party performed a REAL examination of this birth certificate. I've never heard of anything of the sort.

The only reason that the Republican Party won't declare it fake is because they stand to lose hundreds of thousands of votes because people like you will label them as "birthers" and lunatics. They don't need that in an election year.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 05:44 AM
link   
reply to post by BlackSatinDancer

I'm all for that, until they become dangerous. Isreal, in my opinion, is the most dangerous and we need to tread lightly. For all I know, that might be why we coddle them. They're too sophisticated to be dismissed. But I can see it from both sides, and that tears me up. On one hand, we have a very powerful ally in the middle east, the second most powerful military in the world. On the other hand, we have a sophisticated ally in the middle east. The rest of the world disagrees with our stance on Isreal, and as much as I would love to see them living peacefully, they might start World War 3 because they're pissed off.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 05:47 AM
link   
oh man , if this is true , and its totally accepted by the public , Obama is going to jail for a long long time

he killed people without congressional approval and wasnt even legally allowed to be in the white house !

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Well no, this doesn't make it official, we're just going on the word of a team of "private investigators" and I think you'll find absolutely no mention at all of this in the MSM from here on in. Case opened, left opened but filed away where no one is bothered to bring it back.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by iamlysa
reply to post by BlackSatinDancer

I'm all for that, until they become dangerous. Isreal, in my opinion, is the most dangerous and we need to tread lightly. For all I know, that might be why we coddle them. They're too sophisticated to be dismissed. But I can see it from both sides, and that tears me up. On one hand, we have a very powerful ally in the middle east, the second most powerful military in the world. On the other hand, we have a sophisticated ally in the middle east. The rest of the world disagrees with our stance on Isreal, and as much as I would love to see them living peacefully, they might start World War 3 because they're pissed off.

they are already dangerous if they want to be. there is no doubt in my mind russia would sell them a nuke or trade for it. Russia has needs and if it gives iran nukes, it means it won't have to be the one to point it at anyone themselves... despite having resentments of their own suggesting they might actually secretly wish they could.

this is why people need to give peace a chance instead of thinking they can control anyone and everyone.

ANYONE can be a threat.

If we keep thinking this way, that this country might be a threat or that country might be a threat... it becomes clear that we will not be comfortable until every other country in the world has no stable infrastructure, remains unsophisticated, has no tech of their own... and is dependent on the imperialistic power of the world.

that is dangerous thinking.

we can't make decisions based on that type of thinking.

I'd bet anything that if Iran wants a nuke, Iran has a nuke... and so we think it's a good idea to poke and gang up on them over a nation that never should have existed in the first place? we are some kind of puppets indeed. very short sighted ones at that.

Our siding with israel is actually more likely to make them take the first major shot... feeling threatened.

Hell, maybe that is what they WANT them to do... and if it's a nuke, we won't be going into that area afterwards anyway. we'll just be standing back shaking our finger. we might gather a bunch of other global leaders around, throw some people in prison and what not... tell people we killed them etc etc... it's hard to read intentions anymore.

is it really a good idea to gang up on and back a country into a corner threatening to use a nuke... as if we are DARING them to do it.

hell, maybe they WANT them to blow Israel off the map.

i'd suggest the good people of Israel get the # out... this getting weird and way too laden with duality potential.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 06:08 AM
link   
This story is a hot topic here.

Everywhere else, MSN, Google, etc, it's either "Mild" or "cold"...ha ha ha.

What does that tell you folks???

SMH

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 06:17 AM
link   

www.foxnews.com...

He said the layers cited by doubters are evidence of the use of common, off-the-shelf scanning software — not evidence of a forgery. “I have seen a lot of illustrator documents that come from photos and contain those kind of clippings—and it looks exactly like this,” he said.

Tremblay explained that the scanner optical character recognition (OCR) software attempts to translate characters or words in a photograph into text. He said the layers cited by the doubters shows that software at work – and nothing more.

“When you open it in Illustrator it looks like layers, but it doesn’t look like someone built it from scratch. If someone made a fake it wouldn’t look like this,” he said.“Some scanning software is trying to separate the background and the text and splitting element into layers and parts of layers.”

Tremblay also said that during the scanning process, instances where the software was unable to separate text fully from background led to the creation of a separate layer within the document. This could be places where a signature runs over the line of background, or typed characters touch the internal border of the document.

I find it flat out hilarious how far birthers will bend over backwards to keep this "story" from going away, despite actual, real facts.

I mean really - even for a conspiracy site, this is just silly, especially a conspiracy site who's motto is Deny Ignorance.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Why would scanning something need to be that involved for a birth certificate? i have never approached this subject before this thread because it was irrelevant to me but here it comes yet again.

should we even be discussing whether or not a freaking copy is real because there should be some type of more credible proof from the actual hospital he was born at than just a digital copy that new software screwed with during scanning??... no?

he was born before they had that kind of damn OFF THE SHELF software, so where is the actual freaking copy this software has been scanning. isn't THAT what we should be looking at?

this is getting dumber and dumber and I'm not sure if i want to get into it.

since the software most likely did not exist back then OFF THE SHELF (because that crap was much more rare, right... i mean did they even have xerox machines back then? Cha cha say the first automated xerox machine was available for sale in 59. The FIRST (just as an example of old outdated stuff) obama was born in 61 just two years later. this shouldn't be that complicated as to suggest that newer scanning software is causing this problem because it had to actually scan something, right? WHERE IS THIS SOMETHING?

WHERE IS THE FREAKING PIECE OF DAMN PAPER?... or the old xerox photocopy or the damn old style microfiche or whatever?
... how did it get this complicated?

Why are we even talking about copies and layers and that crap?

i must be missing something very important. maybe it will fall out of the sky and konk me on the head.

I don't know if my head wants to be in this at all anyway.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 06:53 AM
link   
reply to post by jazzguy

It was a default setting, the pdf's do that with every document. I thought that was widely debunked already?

“You should not be so suspicious about this,” Tremblay told FoxNews.com, dismissing the allegations. He said the layers cited by doubters are evidence of the use of common, off-the-shelf scanning software — not evidence of a forgery. “I have seen a lot of illustrator documents that come from photos and contain those kind of clippings—and it looks exactly like this,” he said. Tremblay explained that the scanner optical character recognition (OCR) software attempts to translate characters or words in a photograph into text. He said the layers cited by the doubters shows that software at work – and nothing more.

www.foxnews.com...

And that is from FOX who would have LOVED for it to be a fake. If I recall correctly, from when I looked at it, that the doc wasn't actually in layers, but that there were empty layers on top of the "flattened" file. You couldn't actually drag parts around as if they were layers. Why would there even be layers in a text doc? Do we really think they wouldn't flatten it? Come on.
edit on 5-3-2012 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join