It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Confirmed: Obama's Birth Certificate Not Authentic 2012

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Well I could have told you.

All of the obamatrons and paid shills just got splattered in the face with Afterbirther jelly...:

lol:

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shadowalker
Well I could have told you.

All of the obamatrons and paid shills just got splattered in the face with Afterbirther jelly...:

lol:

Thanks.

I WAS eating a peanut butter and jelly sandwich.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 02:33 AM
link   
To me, as an observer at a distance and a non-American, one of the most significant things about this news story is the little CBS logo at the bottom of the screen. That logo is a heavyweight.

I know this emanates from an affiliate, but that affiliation is important to that station, very important. And correspondingly, that logo is important to CBS and its owners.

The question I ask myself is this, "Is the American Establishment getting ready to bite the bullet on the birther question and to deal with it realistically in the national media?" If they are, this election cycle is going to be the most interesting one in American history.

As a foreign observer, I see this as a "tip of the iceberg" style shadow play, indicating a much bigger real struggle going on in the backround.

As a 9/11 truther and someone who believes that Obama (a guy I personally like) is under the control of an oligarchy trying to undermine the American republic, its constitution and democratic processes, I have my hopes up that the worm is finally beginning to turn in US politics, that rule of law, reflecting the will of the American people is finally about to assert itself.

I love the American people. I am appalled by the American oligarchy.
edit on 5-3-2012 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 02:38 AM
link   
reply to post by LordDrakula

Bring this evil bastard to justice and lets not stop there please. Lets indite the system that allowed it too happen knowingly. So many of us knew the truth long ago, we all know where this is heading..... Lets get it over with.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by TimesUp
Even if it is fake, there's nothing that anyone can do about it.
I mean, what are you going to do?

Bring out the truth!

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Risqman

What makes me laugh is that who ever "made" the fake birth certificate was so bad at their job that they failed to "combine layers" so the individual things could not be moved so easily!
In Paint Shop Pro you can combine the layers with the click of a button... guess they couldn't pay a good enough criminal, or they did that on purpose so it would be found out in the end possibly?
Who knows... but talk about bad criminals!

why is it that every birther spews the same ignorant refrain? the document wasn't created in paint shop pro or photoshop or illustrator.
no one forgot to "combine layers" because that was how it was scanned, OCR software creates layers, that is how the software works.

here's a question for the so called "experts" ol joe has, why in the world didn't they do the intelligent thing and ask the DOH in hawaii what software they used? why didn't they ask the DOH how they made the PDF?
why in the world didn't they ask and recreate a pdf the way the DOH did?

oh yeah because that would prove them wrong and joe couldn't sell books, joe is a money grubbing fraud like everyone else at wnd.

joe doesn't even name anyone and we don't know who these people saying the pdf is a fraud, are. anyone who believes this guy is not thinking, either out of ignorance or has some emotional stake in this farce being true.

if what that clip has is "proof" of the pdf being fraudulent they failed.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 02:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Helious

I think it is dangerous to focus on Obama himself in all of this. Of course he bears a responsibility. He knows whether he is elegible or not and never should have accepted to run for president under the circumstances, but it is entirely possible that he had no choice. Alex Jones has pointed out that Obama could easily be blackmailed while in office.

I think it is entirely possible that the blackmail started long before he took office and that he may very well have had no choice in his political choices, even prior to his nomination.

The danger of turning Obama into a lightning rod for the national ire in this situation is very risky for social stability in the country and gives a free pass to the powers behind the president who have engineered this development.

America's best chance to get at these people was in the aftermath of 9/11, because that was when they were closely linked to obvious crimes and transgressions.

I'll tell you one thing though, if this Sherrif, Arpaio, is knocked down, we are in a whole new ball game in American politics. Germany in the 1920s. Watch out folks.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 02:54 AM
link   
my opinion: IF it's proven WITHOUT A DOUBT, that his BC is an indisputable forgery/fake.
Boot, repeal, and replace everything done in the last three and punish ALL associated with it.
Fort Levinworth and boulders to sand duty for all involved...

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by paradox
Can you dispute any of the fact..... The facts showing the birth certificate is a computer generated forgery do not lie.

No, the facts do not show that at all. Some people claim that, but the facts show otherwise. Just Obama haters without a clue about adobe parroting what they read on a birther site!

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 03:11 AM
link   
From here on I will call him Barack or something casual in general, and not Mr Obama.
2nd

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by spoor

Can you dispute any of the fact..... The facts showing the birth certificate is a computer generated forgery do not lie.

No, the facts do not show that at all. Some people claim that, but the facts show otherwise. Just Obama haters without a clue about adobe parroting what they read on a birther site!

Man, that argument is just too intelligent for me to handle. Your facts and evidence supporting otherwise is just overwhelming. I give up.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by LiberalSceptic
From here on I will call him Barack or something casual in general, and not Mr Obama.
2nd

Barry is the term of endearment I prefer personally.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Your facts and evidence supporting otherwise is just overwhelming. I give up.

Good idea, my facts and evidence are much better than those shown in the video!

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by spoor

Your facts and evidence supporting otherwise is just overwhelming. I give up.

Good idea, my facts and evidence are much better than those shown in the video!

Undoubtedly.

I commend you for finding the truth.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 03:34 AM
link   
I just had to ...

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 03:48 AM
link   

I bet Putin is sitting in the Kremlin right now laughing his arse off about this one.

Good luck birthers.

edit on 3-5-2012 by Flint2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 04:10 AM
link   
reply to post by ahmonrarh

I think I could agree with you but I must point out that this is a treasonous act or an act of aggression against the US, pending on if the bc is proven false or the document just forged.
We are currently at war, and the penalty for spying or treason in time of war is not breaking rocks.

Otherwise, yep I'm right there with you.
But if found guilty, the US Army should arrest this US citizen in accordance with the NDAA and take him to Getmo until the sentance can be carried out.

(Edit)
Forgery or not, there is a substantial accusation now and the cat is out of the bag.
From here I see only one way to prove beyond the shadow of a doubt either way.
We will need to see the actual original hard copy BC that was generated in 1961, it is really that simple.
The pdf is at the very least a forgery.
edit on 5-3-2012 by g146541 because: to add

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by g146541
reply to post by ahmonrarh

But if found guilty, the US Army should arrest this US citizen in accordance with the NDAA and take him to Getmo until the sentance can be carried out.

You are as cunning as you are wicked!!

Perfect answer to this, since the pres is so happy with guantanamo and what it does, send him there for 'TBC' years

Big star for you! lol

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 04:20 AM
link   
My parents told me where I was born and I have a bit of paper with a name on it, but I don't actually remember the the event myself. So if it turns out not to be correct then don't blame me.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 04:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Biigs

IT IS THE LAW!!!
The US will pursue terrorists to the end of the earth!
Either your with us or against us, right?

A manchurian would be a bad thing.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join