It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Confirmed: Obama's Birth Certificate Not Authentic 2012

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 07:03 AM
link   
reply to post by BlackSatinDancer

this is getting dumber and dumber and I'm not sure if i want to get into it.

since the software most likely did not exist back then OFF THE SHELF (because that crap was much more rare, right... i mean did they even have xerox machines back then? Cha cha say the first automated xerox machine was available for sale in 59. The FIRST (just as an example of old outdated stuff) obama was born in 61 just two years later. this shouldn't be that complicated as to suggest that newer scanning software is causing this problem because it had to actually scan something, right? WHERE IS THIS SOMETHING?

School them, BlackSatinDancer. This thread is comedy central. ROTFLMAO.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
reply to post by jazzguy

It was a default setting, the pdf's do that with every document. I thought that was widely debunked already?

“You should not be so suspicious about this,” Tremblay told FoxNews.com, dismissing the allegations. He said the layers cited by doubters are evidence of the use of common, off-the-shelf scanning software — not evidence of a forgery. “I have seen a lot of illustrator documents that come from photos and contain those kind of clippings—and it looks exactly like this,” he said. Tremblay explained that the scanner optical character recognition (OCR) software attempts to translate characters or words in a photograph into text. He said the layers cited by the doubters shows that software at work – and nothing more.

www.foxnews.com...

And that is from FOX who would have LOVED for it to be a fake. If I recall correctly, from when I looked at it, that the doc wasn't actually in layers, but that there were empty layers on top of the "flattened" file. You couldn't actually drag parts around as if they were layers. Why would there even be layers in a text doc? Do we really think they wouldn't flatten it? Come on.
edit on 5-3-2012 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

pdf??

pdf created by adobe systems in 93?

why even put it in pdf or any other format such as this?

that is just the copy on the net. where is the actual tangible copy?

why are we analyzing digital documents in formats completely non existent in 61?

Im not saying there is NOT a copy, just that digital copies are totally a moot point when you think about it.

don't tell me they have nothing but what is in these types of new digital formats, because that would make it IMPOSSIBLE to be authentic.

there must be an actual copy somewhere and not just what people are analyzing on the net... because that can't even be it. what's the point in talking about software? makes no sense.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jaellma
reply to post by BlackSatinDancer

this is getting dumber and dumber and I'm not sure if i want to get into it.

since the software most likely did not exist back then OFF THE SHELF (because that crap was much more rare, right... i mean did they even have xerox machines back then? Cha cha say the first automated xerox machine was available for sale in 59. The FIRST (just as an example of old outdated stuff) obama was born in 61 just two years later. this shouldn't be that complicated as to suggest that newer scanning software is causing this problem because it had to actually scan something, right? WHERE IS THIS SOMETHING?

School them, BlackSatinDancer. This thread is comedy central. ROTFLMAO.

yeah, I'm not trying to sound like a smartypants or anything but something is going way over my head. I'm confused. this software stuff can't possibly be the issue. that's just what is on the net, right?

... I just don't know about all of this. I think there is no way we can figure it out while on THIS side of the computer, you know what i mean?

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Agreed. This whole thread should have been placed in the "Political Madness" forum from the beginning but every plausible story needs to be vetted. Unfortunately, this one has run its course (@ least twice now) so until something else happens, it is inconsequential to me.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 07:23 AM
link   
regardless...

In 1862, Congressman John Bingham—the “father of the 14th Amendment”—stated, “All from other lands, who by the terms of laws and a compliance with their provisions become naturalized, are adopted citizens of the United States; all other persons born within the Republic, of parents owing allegiance to no other sovereignty, are natural born citizens. Gentleman can find no exception to this statement touching natural-born citizens except what is said in the Constitution relating to Indians.” [Emphasis added.]

he was/is ineligible...

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 07:30 AM
link   
And exactly what will come of this "news". Nothing, zilch, zero. The Congress want do anything. Sheriff Joe has no power. We ,as a nation of folks who were fooled. Want do anything. Except Bitch about it.

If it;s found he is in fact not legal. Are we gonna wipe out all he's done? Are we going to try him in court? Are we going to deport him? Answer to all three . A resounding NO. Hell we'll probally re-elect his dumb arse.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 07:55 AM
link   
It's sad watching this unfold on a few news outlets because essentially they are using the air-time bringing down the creditability of Sheriff Arapios, his team of experts and the surprise tea party with very little discussion on the facts of the allegation.

In essence you can't scan a real document in with selective layers - anyone who doesn't understand this only needs to watch the 5 short videos that replicate experiments that attempt to debunk that including OCR and optimization. The birth certificate is the beginning of a long line of abscent official documentation. I can't believe that a hoax at this level can be accepted by so many.

I'm sure this will be buried like the previous widespread analysis.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   
The gist of the argument is this: If any average "joe" would have lied under oath, and then been caught in forgery of his/her birth certificate for the position of Potus, the court would have you/me in jail so fast you wouldn't have the time for your next conference.

So the next question to Americans and the courts: Do the elites have one set of standards and the fiefs, pheasants, another

This is the million dollar question

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Currit tempus contra desides et sui juris contemptores. Time runs against the slothful and those who neglect their rights.

The time to challenge his eligibility was BEFORE his name was put on a ballot. You ALL blew your chance now live with it or TRY to sue your state ballot authority for dereliction of duty. Good luck suckers!

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Puck 22

Except that if Obama has citizenship it is birthright citizenship. Every court case that has defined natural-born citizenship as birthright citizenship. Therefore, Obama either has citizenship and eligible for the presidency or he does not have citizenship and therefore ineligible for charges of treason.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by reeferman

Except no specific definition for the term is provided in the Constitution. Therefore the interpretation of the law is left up to the Judicial Branch. They have ruled that birthright citizenship is equivalent to natural-born citizenship.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Bottom line: Mr. Obama is an usurper and an impostor.
He is not a president of anything.

Therefore:

1.- he must be removed from office.
2.- he must be accused of Treason.
3.- must be executed.

End of story.

Problem solved.

Yeah, problem solved... execute the president...

Bottom line: you are accusing your POTUS without any CREDIBLE PROOF, and have the sheer audacity to post about Treason? LOL

I seem to recall another period of time, when if your opinion was diverting from or not equal to the GWB administration's guidelines you were automatically a terrorist-supporting bad patriot who committed the biggest form of treason.
Now it's become fashionable to dislike the brown guy in the white house... double standards much?

By all means birthers, please continue to see this BC issue as the most important problem facing america right now.... good things will come of it, i'm sure...

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by guavas

Too a point not that the bush admin was any better, just that if obama keeps up the course hes on now he'll rank up there close to number one just watch.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   
He is the #ing president. He can prob get any dam piece of authentic document he wants.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Obama that is

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Wouldnt the us congress investigate this and then try to remve him from office if it was fake?

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   
I don't necessarily see the point in this thread. Like, some are saying - We are powerless, that Sheriff is powerless and Obama will remain in office regardless of his authenticity. I'd like to see some of us trying to take action, not just complaining about it on an online forum. I am no better myself, heh, but I wouldn't even know where to start. Hoping someone else has an idea

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by GreenEyedVixen
I don't necessarily see the point in this thread. Like, some are saying - We are powerless, that Sheriff is powerless and Obama will remain in office regardless of his authenticity. I'd like to see some of us trying to take action, not just complaining about it on an online forum. I am no better myself, heh, but I wouldn't even know where to start. Hoping someone else has an idea

Hey Vix, I see what you are saying,
but this IS a blogging forum not Habitat for Humanity

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by rebellender

Yep, I realise this.
Just upsetting to see all of this happen, not just the birth certificate crap but the rigging of the elections and much more.
I just wonder what else more it's going to take to wake people up :/

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Neither is mine- and Im a certified born cajun.

The passport folks and state department people call it a hospital certification or something along those lines In other words it is insufficient to obtain a passport. The logic of the people that rule and those that follow their rule makes me feel better.(mindless apple pie and chevrolet parade flag waving fools that like making money and playing with their electronic devices all day long) If it gets too bad it wont be too difficult to dethrone those that rule and those they rule over.

I dont care what kind of technology or nasty militaries you have at your disposal.

That goes for all factions in all g20 controlled nations.

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join