It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

'Hi Mom. It's Me, Mark Bingham.'

page: 11
59
<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Alfie1
 

quote" Presumably anyone holding the view that the Mark Bingham calls were faked must also believe that all the calls from UA 93 were faked. After all, why take the risk of faking his when there were many other natural genuine calls ? "

This is a presumably a really stupid statement, why should we believe that if one phone call is fake, the rest are real or any contact via radio or whatever is actually real.


The script you forgot the script all together..........
Regards, Iwinder




posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Iwinder

Originally posted by hooper

Originally posted by Merlin Lawndart
I have never once in my life ever addressed either of my parents in such a manner. Just another turd added to the bucket of BS.


So know all you have to prove is that no one else, in the modern history of telecommunications, has ever addressed a close relative on the phone using their last name.

I'll be waiting.

But don't bother. I do it on occasion. Have a cousin with the same first name. When I talk to my folks I sometimes have to use my last name because we sound a little a like on the phone.



Is that a fact Hooper????


Your mother must have loved you dearly because even a mouse can recognize their babies squeaks as their own.

Regards, Iwinder



A couple of things also stand out in this post, a close relative?? Heck no we are talking your mother here, your reason for being here.

And again when anybody talks to their folks......and I do believe folks means Mom and Dad there is no reason in this world to state your last name at any time for any reason both mom and dad will know it is you.....

After all we sound a little alike??????? what like Alvin and the chip munks???? No your Mom would know!
You believe me don't you?

Regards, Iwinder



posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Iwinder
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Pay attention people, GOD (Good Old Dave) has been trying to drift this thread from the phone call question to how to crash a jet liner.....

Seriously see how off topic he his and how it takes everyone with him to another topic of how to crash Jet Liners but not one word about calling Mom and saying a full name just in case Mom does not know who you are.

Regards, Iwinder


Ahem...

the post where I'm commenting on Mark Bingham's call

So do I take you you believe in all this "Mark Bingham's mother is a sinister secret agent working to cover up the plot to take over the world" lunacy as well, or are you simply behaving like a gadfly who criticizes others without offering a tangible opinion on anything?



posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoodOlDave

Originally posted by Iwinder
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Pay attention people, GOD (Good Old Dave) has been trying to drift this thread from the phone call question to how to crash a jet liner.....

Seriously see how off topic he his and how it takes everyone with him to another topic of how to crash Jet Liners but not one word about calling Mom and saying a full name just in case Mom does not know who you are.

Regards, Iwinder


Ahem...

the post where I'm commenting on Mark Bingham's call

So do I take you you believe in all this "Mark Bingham's mother is a sinister secret agent working to cover up the plot to take over the world" lunacy as well, or are you simply behaving like a gadfly who criticizes others without offering a tangible opinion on anything?



Ahem I do believe you got off on a little side trip about how hard can it be to crash a jet when the thread topic was all about a phone call...
You do love to derail and get people discussing things that are not even on topic, especially if the topic is one that you yourself "Mr 911 Junkie" does not like or perhaps for a better word makes you nervous?

So you can take me to believe anything in all this at all, Please show me where I called anyone sinister or a secret agent...


Typical smear that is expected of you especially after reviewing your posts here.....99 % 911 posts and 100 % of the time everyone is wrong but you.

Thanks for the correction in my thinking.
Regards, Iwinder



posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   
I'm not going to say anything one way or another regarding the call as being fake or real, rather I'll address why the call could be real.

The call says "Hi mom, it's me Mark Bingham". This certainly does seem odd if it were a normal call, however this wasn't a normal call. The caller could have been under extreme duress and possibly knew they were going to die. Since they believed they were going to die they could've been stating his full name for the future.

It's reasonable to believe that someone who knew they were going to die could give information out that would completely identify them.

If he knew he was going to die he might have said his name because if he didn't there might have been some doubt in his mothers mind. He may have wanted to state that so there was no question to who he was, or the fact that he might not have perished. If I was his mother I could very well see myself not believing that it was my son, that it was some sick joke, or something similar because I was refusing to accept the fact my son had died. In addition it would act as evidence of what had happened. It may have been his way of giving some evidence, what he thought he should say, especially if he wasn't thinking totally clear, and under duress.



posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by whathappenedoverthere
I think his mom is a paid government agent to be honest (my sincere apologies if I am wrong), but she just seems fake.


Remember guys the truth movement is all about honoring the victims families by insisting that the truth be made known, no matter what.
edit on 3/4/2012 by DrEugeneFixer because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by -PLB-
reply to post by pshea38
 


So I am lying to you when I say that I would lie too you? Some exemplary truther logic.

And of course I am a shill, it pays well. If you are interested to become one I can give you the contact information.


Read my comment again, smart-arse! You are lying when you say I am acting
like a nutcase. Fakery makes perfect sense, unlike the BS you peddle!



posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL
reply to post by -PLB-
 


Good point, the survivor is listed in the phonebook, I won't be posting his name here.

@pshea38 Sorry dude, I can you see you going through a directory to bother the guy, not something I will contribute. If you think all of us NYers who lost people are in on it, you need some serious help dude. Do I buy the OS, not really. But I know for a FACT people died in the towers.
edit on Sat, 03 Mar 2012 16:51:10 -0600 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)


The 30 Year Conspiracy

Go further if you dare! (I have provided links in previous posts), and ask yourself (if you
will) how well you really really know what you really really think you know?

Or Not!

edit on 4-3-2012 by pshea38 because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by vipertech0596
reply to post by rodredux
 


Yes, yes, and yes. I have a friend who lost her niece in the South Tower. My former commanding officer was at the Pentagon (survived) with three others I know, and I met a lady who was friends with one of the flight attendants on United 93.


The U.S. military are prime suspects in the 9/11 hoax.
Your word cannot be accepted, even more-so as you so readily accept
the obvious BS that is the Official 9/11 narrative!

But you already know my opinion on you, eh Viper?
Hell Ya!
edit on 4-3-2012 by pshea38 because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by pshea38
 


What do I know? I know I did three people's floors during the construction boom. I know two of those people died on 9/11. I met those three through a HVAC guy I worked with on many jobs. The HVAC guy, it was his son that kicked the ball into the the face of the guy that survived. Had I not worked with the HVAC guy, I would have never known about it. But I did, so I do. I was a top end floor guy, and most of my work came from a few contractors. These contractors used the same people over and over, once they found someone that was good, they stuck with them. I was a floor guy, the HVAC was good at what he does.



posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Iwinder
Ahem I do believe you got off on a little side trip about how hard can it be to crash a jet when the thread topic was all about a phone call...
You do love to derail and get people discussing things that are not even on topic, especially if the topic is one that you yourself "Mr 911 Junkie" does not like or perhaps for a better word makes you nervous?

So you can take me to believe anything in all this at all, Please show me where I called anyone sinister or a secret agent...


Now, this is what I like to refer to as "calling someone's bluff" occurs. This whole thread is revolving around the idea that Mark Bingham's call was faked, and because Mark Bingham's mother recognized the voice as her son's, and because his mother is insisting the call was real, all sorts of conspiracy lovers here are now insisting Bingham's mother is a secret agent. Personally I think it's pretty [censored] in the head to be accusing a woman of being involved in mass murder simply becuase she talked to her son on the telephone, but it makes logical sense why these conspriacy people would do it- they want to believe these conspiracy stories are true, so if it's a choice between accusing his mother of being a sinister secret agent involved in a coverup and admitting their conspiracy claims are wrong, guess what- they're going to accuse his mother of being a sinister secet agent involved in a coverup.

You want to return to the main topic of the discussion? Fine. How about answering this question so I know where you stand, without innuendo or subtle hints: was the call really from Mark or wasn't it? If it wasn't then you're necessarily accusing her of being involved in the coverup, regardless of how desperately you want to have your cake and eat it too.


Typical smear that is expected of you especially after reviewing your posts here.....99 % 911 posts and 100 % of the time everyone is wrong but you.


Said who? I'm made numerous mistakes from quoting material from memory rather than from quoting it while it was in front of me, and when I'm called on it I admit it. This is because I have no agenda other than to the research of the facts of 9/11 so I have nothing to hide. I only wish the truthers were as intellectually honest.

Now answer the question, please.



posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Xieon
 


Perfectly reasonable explanation. Maybe he mixed up conversation with mom while thinking of calling the police? Perhaps his mother knew another Mark? My brother has done the same thing, but I think you are correct that he wanted it for the record.



posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Iwinder
reply to post by Alfie1
 

quote" Presumably anyone holding the view that the Mark Bingham calls were faked must also believe that all the calls from UA 93 were faked. After all, why take the risk of faking his when there were many other natural genuine calls ? "

This is a presumably a really stupid statement, why should we believe that if one phone call is fake, the rest are real or any contact via radio or whatever is actually real.


The script you forgot the script all together..........
Regards, Iwinder


You obviously did not understand the sentence from my post on page 9 which you quoted above; although I would have thought it was quite plain. I was suggesting that anyone maintaining that Mark Bingham's calls were faked is really logically stuck with claiming that all calls from UA 93 were faked.

As you seem to agree with that how about answering my subsequent points in that same post. Which briefly were : How was it possible to fake calls from passengers who were late bookers on flight 93 ? I quoted in particular Lauren Grandcolas who was booked on flight 91 that morning but made a last minute switch to flight 93 because her car service got her to the airport early enough for her to go on the earlier flight.

Linda Gronlund phoned her sister and gave her the combination of a safe in her closet containing her will and we know that Mark Bingham phoned his mother at her brothers and not at her home address. How did the wicked perps know these personal details ?



posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 03:03 AM
link   
reply to post by pshea38
 


How can an opinion be a lie? Do you really think that I actually think you are a completely sane and rational person? Do you also think that group of strangers that "waved you of as a complete nutter" were lying and actually though you were a rational and sane person?

The thought that everyone is a liar may help you cope with reality. Still, I advice you to look for help, this isn't healthy.



posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 04:21 AM
link   
Very weird.

Why did he say his last name for?

Unless his Mom has alzheimers, there is no need for him mentioning his last name. "Hi Mom, it's Mark" usually is sufficient for a mother to identify her son.



posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 07:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Iwinder
 





And again when anybody talks to their folks......and I do believe folks means Mom and Dad there is no reason in this world to state your last name at any time for any reason both mom and dad will know it is you.....

You can't force your family and personal values on others.

I personally know of one 7 year old who addresses his father as "mike" not dad or otherwise. I never would have thought that way before I go to know this family. It's not like the father and son don't live together.

Plus you don't know how many "Mark's" are involved in her life.
Mark her stock broker?
Mark her priest?
Mark her son inlaw?

Was her son a stock broker himself? If so he might have made a hundred phone calls a day to clients and that's a normal way to identify himself.



posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by NuclearPaul
Very weird.

Why did he say his last name for?

Unless his Mom has alzheimers, there is no need for him mentioning his last name. "Hi Mom, it's Mark" usually is sufficient for a mother to identify her son.


Ummm, because his plane was being hijacked and he was scared, and he couldn't even remotely know that hordes of unreasonably paranoid conspiracy groupies would later come out of the woodwork to microanalyze every word he said looking for signs that he was really a secret agent?



posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by samkent
reply to post by Iwinder
 





And again when anybody talks to their folks......and I do believe folks means Mom and Dad there is no reason in this world to state your last name at any time for any reason both mom and dad will know it is you.....

You can't force your family and personal values on others.

I personally know of one 7 year old who addresses his father as "mike" not dad or otherwise. I never would have thought that way before I go to know this family. It's not like the father and son don't live together.

Plus you don't know how many "Mark's" are involved in her life.
Mark her stock broker?
Mark her priest?
Mark her son inlaw?

Was her son a stock broker himself? If so he might have made a hundred phone calls a day to clients and that's a normal way to identify himself.



One 7 year old makes this phone call correct in your opinion?
Please give us some credit for being aware of what is what here.
Regards, Iwinder



posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoodOlDave

Originally posted by NuclearPaul
Very weird.

Why did he say his last name for?

Unless his Mom has alzheimers, there is no need for him mentioning his last name. "Hi Mom, it's Mark" usually is sufficient for a mother to identify her son.


Ummm, because his plane was being hijacked and he was scared, and he couldn't even remotely know that hordes of unreasonably paranoid conspiracy groupies would later come out of the woodwork to microanalyze every word he said looking for signs that he was really a secret agent?


I hate to repeat myself but I will anyways, If GOD (Good Old Dave) just happens to read the thread all the way through I have stated before on this thread I was dieing.

You do not get cute when you see the reaper, trust me and other posters chimed in as well.

There is no time for last names or a time to reminisce it is just calling out to your MOM and no need nor time for fancy word work.
Regards, Iwinder



posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   
No, kids do not say such things.

Even more so, vehicles many blocks away do not get all melted/mangled though its not hot, and some even were missing engines, sort of like the Philadelphia experiments or what Ken Hutchinson did in his apartment, which is all Tesla and Scalar Wave technology.

Which is also linked to Hurricanes, like Kachina. Oops there was that odd Hurricane, Erin!!!!!! It appeared suddenly up the coast New England area, and then traveled down to NYC on September 11, 2011, and then was never heard of again.

So many odd things, eh?

edit on 7-3-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)



new topics

top topics



 
59
<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

log in

join