It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Hi Mom. It's Me, Mark Bingham.'

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   
drjudywood.com...
9/11 Weather Anomalies and Field Effects

drjudywood.com...

Mangled vehicles!

At the time this article was being developed, many people expressed disbelief that energy weapons existed outside of science fiction until they were reminded of the Star Wars Program, also known as the Strategic Defense Initiative (SDI)*. The name of this article was chosen as a reminder that energy weapons do exist and have been developed over 100 years. Most of this technology is classified information. It can also be assumed that such technology exists in multiple countries. The purpose of this article was to begin to identify the evidence of what happened on 9/11/01 that must be accounted for. In doing so, the evidence ruled out a Kinetic Energy Device (bombs, missiles, etc.) as the method of destruction as well as a gravity-driven "collapse."

www.thefreelibrary.com...

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoodOlDave

Originally posted by Iwinder
Ahem I do believe you got off on a little side trip about how hard can it be to crash a jet when the thread topic was all about a phone call...
You do love to derail and get people discussing things that are not even on topic, especially if the topic is one that you yourself "Mr 911 Junkie" does not like or perhaps for a better word makes you nervous?

So you can take me to believe anything in all this at all, Please show me where I called anyone sinister or a secret agent...

Now, this is what I like to refer to as "calling someone's bluff" occurs. This whole thread is revolving around the idea that Mark Bingham's call was faked, and because Mark Bingham's mother recognized the voice as her son's, and because his mother is insisting the call was real, all sorts of conspiracy lovers here are now insisting Bingham's mother is a secret agent. Personally I think it's pretty [censored] in the head to be accusing a woman of being involved in mass murder simply becuase she talked to her son on the telephone, but it makes logical sense why these conspriacy people would do it- they want to believe these conspiracy stories are true, so if it's a choice between accusing his mother of being a sinister secret agent involved in a coverup and admitting their conspiracy claims are wrong, guess what- they're going to accuse his mother of being a sinister secet agent involved in a coverup.

You want to return to the main topic of the discussion? Fine. How about answering this question so I know where you stand, without innuendo or subtle hints: was the call really from Mark or wasn't it? If it wasn't then you're necessarily accusing her of being involved in the coverup, regardless of how desperately you want to have your cake and eat it too.

Typical smear that is expected of you especially after reviewing your posts here.....99 % 911 posts and 100 % of the time everyone is wrong but you.

Said who? I'm made numerous mistakes from quoting material from memory rather than from quoting it while it was in front of me, and when I'm called on it I admit it. This is because I have no agenda other than to the research of the facts of 9/11 so I have nothing to hide. I only wish the truthers were as intellectually honest.

Now answer the question, please.

Of course it was not from mark and we all know this.....
If you are so genuine on your research agenda on 911 why do always post here and call everybody foolish and stupid?

I know many researchers and not one uses the words that you do here on the forum and for some reason you get away with it.

Short version here, fools, stupid, misinformed, silly, nonsense, so on and so on....

Regards, Iwinder

Thanks for hopping back on topic as per the thread title :-)

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   

reply to post by Alfie1

quote" Presumably anyone holding the view that the Mark Bingham calls were faked must also believe that all the calls from UA 93 were faked. After all, why take the risk of faking his when there were many other natural genuine calls ? "

This is a presumably a really stupid statement, why should we believe that if one phone call is fake, the rest are real or any contact via radio or whatever is actually real.

The script you forgot the script all together..........
Regards, Iwinder

You certainly do Presume an awful lot of presumptions there, is this the new buzz word for the debunkers?
Regards, Iwinder

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by GoodOlDave

Said who? I'm made numerous mistakes from quoting material from memory rather than from quoting it while it was in front of me, and when I'm called on it I admit it. This is because I have no agenda other than to the research of the facts of 9/11 so I have nothing to hide. I only wish the truthers were as intellectually honest.

Please do direct us all to your research web page regarding 911...

It will certainly be an eye opener if your claims of being a researcher are the truth.
Looking forward to learning the truth here and now I realize that we are on the same page here..
Welcome home brother and let me be the first to pledge some money to your 911 research web site.
Regards, Iwinder

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Which is also linked to Hurricanes, like Kachina. Oops there was that odd Hurricane, Erin!!!!!! It appeared suddenly up the coast New England area, and then traveled down to NYC on September 11, 2011, and then was never heard of again.

Hurricane Erin suddenly appears ...? Travels down to NYC...?

Geez thats news to the Narional weather Service

Erin got no closer than 100 miles to any land - that was east coast of Bermuda

Storm had been tracked for days since formed in Atlantic Ocean off west Africa

en.wikipedia.org...(2001)

Track of Erin

Can see was nowhere near New York and wound up in Greenland

Hasn't stopped lunatic fringe from claiming otherwise.....

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Right. Not buying any nonsense regarding this.
www.prlog.org...

Its all scalar. It was a terrible crime against humanity, liberty and civilians in the middle east.

It was also because of both the revelations and the DIGS. They recovered Gilgamesh. Bunch of twisted dark siders, but they are not going to win, no matter what timeline they try to bring in.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 12:33 AM
link   
I remember distinctly, in the days prior to 9/11, either a news broadcast or some other info service, a video of large numbers of armored cars leaving the basement (garage) and comments being made to the affect(?) that they wondered if gold was being removed. Never saw it again, nor have I been able to search and find any info relating to this. (At the time I did not have internet access). Also, a subject that seems to be never brought up is a fact that on any given day, in the WTC buildings have 100,000 people working and visiting them. (or each one). Where are all the people who frequent these buildings? Pertaining to the Building in Oklahoma City that was blown up I saw a report that Government employees were given the day off, for some reason. Thus, the total # of casualties was greatly reduced. Of course, this was a good thing. I hope someone else remembers some of this.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 02:01 AM
link   

reply to post by Alfie1

quote" Presumably anyone holding the view that the Mark Bingham calls were faked must also believe that all the calls from UA 93 were faked. After all, why take the risk of faking his when there were many other natural genuine calls ? "

This is a presumably a really stupid statement, why should we believe that if one phone call is fake, the rest are real or any contact via radio or whatever is actually real.

The script you forgot the script all together..........
Regards, Iwinder

You certainly do Presume an awful lot of presumptions there, is this the new buzz word for the debunkers?
Regards, Iwinder

Noted that you cannot apparently even begin to give me an answer about how phone calls were faked for passengers who did not know themselves they would be on UA 93 until last minute nor how the supposed wicked perps obtained personal information like Linda Gronlund's safe combination which she told her sister in a call and how it was known Mark Bingham's mother would be at her brother's that morning and not home.

If you cannot deal with these points you are just clinging to a fantasy.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by tallblondealien

The business day hadn't even started yet.
While there are alwayse the hard workers who get in early the attacks happened during the morning commute.
If the attacks happened even an hour later I am sure there would have been many more deaths.
At 11 oclock or 1pm during the morning and afternoon meetings even more.

It was a timing issue that saved lives, not a secret day off.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Pigraphia

Timing of attack was determined by airline schedules

Planes taking off from east coast on transcontinent flights usually leave east coast airports starting around 7 am
Eastern time

Hijackers had to grab early flights for this reason and fact that as day wears on delays from weather or
mechanical issues begin to effect air traffic system

Hijackers were forced by air traffic schedules to consider flights which left from between 7 am and 9 am

American 11 - 7:46 am (1 minute late)

United 175 - 8:14 am

American 77 - 8:20 am

United 93 - 8:41 am (40 minutes late)

Hijackers attempted to sychronize their flights as close together as possible, delays at Newark caused United
93 to be 40 minutes late which gave passengers time to learn what was happening to other flights and take
action

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by thedman

Cool, thanks for the extra info.
I knew they piked close flights, and were limited in their flights I didn't know international flights were most common between 7 and 9 though.

So that restriction plus the whole people hadn't gotten to work yet seems to be a minor blessing.

Their want for maximum fuel on board may have actually saved lives.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   

its not international flights, but domestic transcontinentail flights from east coast to west

These flights leave early ( 7-9 am) and arrive on west coast from 11am - 1 pm local time , in time for travelers to
conduct business

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Flight sims are nothing like flying a real aircraft, i know first hand. I have a cessna conquest and no sim ive ever been in can replicate the feel of an actual aircraft.

The "video game " generation has this false since of confidence they get from playing hrs of games, then get their asses handed to them when trying the real thing. You wouldnt believe how many wash out of flight school because they come in thinking they already know how to fly a turbo-prop because they have a sim on their computers.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   

If you are so genuine on your research agenda on 911 why do always post here and call everybody foolish and stupid?

DING DING DING BS ARTIST ALERT

You've just been caught at a lie. This whole debate was instigated by YOUR question-

"So you can take me to believe anything in all this at all, Please show me where I called anyone sinister or a secret agent..."

...and then you turn around and insist...not claim, not speculate, not wonder, but INSIST...the call from the plane wasn't from Mark. Since Mark's mother personally vouches that the call was real, you ARE necessarily accusing her of being in collusion with the coverup of this sinister secret plot to murder 3000 people. You're also necessarily implying by association that all the OTHER calls were fake and all the OTHER people who talked to them are involved in the coverup. It's the entire reason why you conspiracy people are picking apart Mark Bingham's phone call rather than the call from Deena Burnett, who was sitting right next to him and called out before he did, because she had a substancial and articulate conversation with her husband and she almost certainly gave Bingham the idea to make a call himself. Burnett's call is a pretty hard nut to crack so you ignore it altogether and instead pick apart Bingham's "he said his full name" call. Either the calls were legitimate or they weren't. If the calls were legitimate then Mark's call was real. If they're not legitimate then all the people they talked to are involved in your conspiracy too. You can't have it both ways.

Incidentally, nowhere...not even once...have I ever said the truthers were "stupid or foolish". I'm saying you're getting all this conspiracy rubbish from those damned fool conspiracy web sites pushing this nonsense to make a fast buck and you're simply the victim in their con game. Nobody, but nobody, watched the events of the day unfold and instinctively thought "the calls from the planes were generated by secret gov't voice synthesis technology". They're unquestionably getting that from those internet con artists.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by thedman

Timing of attack was determined by airline schedules

Research, or more apropos, "intelligence preparation of the battlefield" (IPB) by the hijackers/terrorists resulted in those Tuesday morning flights also because those particular scheduled flights had the least number of passengers compared to others flights throughout the week. Fewer passengers meant an easier job of controlling them.

A great deal of preparation went into this, which is typical of an al Queada-designed operation.
edit on 9-3-2012 by trebor451 because: typo

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by tallblondealien
I remember distinctly, in the days prior to 9/11, either a news broadcast or some other info service, a video of large numbers of armored cars leaving the basement (garage) and comments being made to the affect(?) that they wondered if gold was being removed. Never saw it again, nor have I been able to search and find any info relating to this. (At the time I did not have internet access). Also, a subject that seems to be never brought up is a fact that on any given day, in the WTC buildings have 100,000 people working and visiting them. (or each one). Where are all the people who frequent these buildings? Pertaining to the Building in Oklahoma City that was blown up I saw a report that Government employees were given the day off, for some reason. Thus, the total # of casualties was greatly reduced. Of course, this was a good thing. I hope someone else remembers some of this.

Please be careful with these apples and oranges comparisons those damned fool conspiracy web sites are wallowing in. When the planes hit it was before the start of the work day, so the buildings weren't fully populated yet. Plus, it was election day so a lot of people were coming in late from the polls. Plus again, a good percentage of those 100,000 are tourists, and tourists obviously aren't goign to be allowed into a burning building. Plus yet again, the buildings remained standing for some time so it gave the majority of people time to get out.

FYI they recovered the gold from the vaults beneath the WTC complex so this "truck convoy" bit is just another false conspiracy rumor floating around the internet.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   
My feeling is that they were not concerned with killing the most people or even destroying the buildings.
It was more about making a statement. A big visual statement that the US isn't imune to attack.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by samkent

If I remember correctly Osama was pleasantly surprised the towers fell and that so much destruction was done.
So their goal wasn't do down the towers.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Actually causing the towers to collapse was their aim

8 years before in 1993 - Islamic terrorists planted bomb in underground parking garage with just that objective

Failed in that manner so decided on the air route

Now if you ram a building with jet airliner at 500 mph are probably hoping to collapse the building

Bin Laden figured that ay very least the aircraft impact(s) would kill thousands and burn out the upper floors
was surprised that WTC towers collapsed so soon

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoodOlDave

DING DING DING BS ARTIST ALERT

You've just been caught at a lie. This whole debate was instigated by YOUR question-

"So you can take me to believe anything in all this at all, Please show me where I called anyone sinister or a secret agent..."

...and then you turn around and insist...not claim, not speculate, not wonder, but INSIST...the call from the plane wasn't from Mark. Since Mark's mother personally vouches that the call was real, you ARE necessarily accusing her of being in collusion with the coverup of this sinister secret plot to murder 3000 people. You're also necessarily implying by association that all the OTHER calls were fake and all the OTHER people who talked to them are involved in the coverup. It's the entire reason why you conspiracy people are picking apart Mark Bingham's phone call rather than the call from Deena Burnett, who was sitting right next to him and called out before he did, because she had a substancial and articulate conversation with her husband and she almost certainly gave Bingham the idea to make a call himself. Burnett's call is a pretty hard nut to crack so you ignore it altogether and instead pick apart Bingham's "he said his full name" call. Either the calls were legitimate or they weren't. If the calls were legitimate then Mark's call was real. If they're not legitimate then all the people they talked to are involved in your conspiracy too. You can't have it both ways.

Incidentally, nowhere...not even once...have I ever said the truthers were "stupid or foolish". I'm saying you're getting all this conspiracy rubbish from those damned fool conspiracy web sites pushing this nonsense to make a fast buck and you're simply the victim in their con game. Nobody, but nobody, watched the events of the day unfold and instinctively thought "the calls from the planes were generated by secret gov't voice synthesis technology". They're unquestionably getting that from those internet con artists.

Still waiting for your web site since you have claimed to be a 911 researcher.

You are a 911 denier no matter what is put on the plate here.
Nothing wrong with that but if you want I can and will go through your posts and quote you calling everyone stupid/silly/ inane/ dumb/ and so on.
If you take me up on the offer then please give me a few days to copy and paste all of your insults as it would take a magician to do it quicker.
Regards, Iwinder
edit on 10-3-2012 by Iwinder because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join