It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Hi Mom. It's Me, Mark Bingham.'

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

I was a NYer back then. I did some work for three people that worked in a resteraunt on one of the top floors of one of the towers. The weekend before 9/11, one of them was playing soccor with the kids, and took a ball to the face. The only reason he lived is because he went to one of the lower floors to get his glasses repaird. The other two died. There were real victims that day.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Alfie1

Just so I am sure what you think, is this the position ? You propose that an airliner under Air Traffic Control observation and physically sighted by crews of other aircraft before crashing was in fact landed at a secret base and no-one saw anything ?

No one saw anything................? Think again.

source 911review.org...

P and two Ohio newspapers report a landing at 10:45 (1A). However, Delta Airlines has registered 10:10 as the landing time and Cleveland firefighters can confirm that the landing took place before 10:30 (1B). Because Delta Airlines did not loose the track of its plane, the 10:10 plane was surely Delta 1989. So the 10:45 plane is - by definition - Flight X.

2) The begin of the evacuation of the passengers

The Akron Beacon Journal writes in an extra edition from 9/11 that the passengers were released from the plane at 11:15. This is confirmed by internet postings describing the events in real-time (2A). However, a passenger from Delta 1989 relates that she had to stay more than two hours in the plane before the FBI started to search it and took the passengers away for questioning. The Plain Dealer has learned about a evacuation time of 12:30, confirming the witness' statement. (2B).

Thanks to the most valuable statement of the passenger, we can conclude that Delta 1989 landed at 10:10 and was evacuated at 12:30. Flight X landed at 10:45 and was evacuated at 11:15.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL
reply to post by pshea38

I was a NYer back then. I did some work for three people that worked in a resteraunt on one of the top floors of one of the towers. The weekend before 9/11, one of them was playing soccor with the kids, and took a ball to the face. The only reason he lived is because he went to one of the lower floors to get his glasses repaird. The other two died. There were real victims that day.

Only recently I was speaking with a few strangers of the nature of the 9/11 hoax and
the idea that few if any people really died. Most were incredulous and waved me off
as a complete nutter. One American stepped forward from the group and announced
to me, seemingly most sincerely, that his aunt and uncle were killed in building2
on 9/11. I expressed sympathy for his loss, if genuine and I asked for their names, so I
could verify his assertions. Without blinking he gave me two names, Jackie and Lee Cook.
After this exchange, I was looked upon with hatred by the group and was asked to
leave the premises by the management because I had said things that others didn't like,
even though I was a regular patron of the premises and these people were just visitors
to the area. On the way out, the bouncer informed me that he was also in New York
on 9/11 and witnessed the 'fuselage' of a plane crashing into one of the towers.
I live in a small town in Ireland.

Anyway I went home dejected and looked up the names i was given.
Lo and behold, no sight nor sound of any Jackie or Lee Cook associated with
9/11 victims. This is the second time someone has acted aggrieved and given
me the name of a non-listed/non existent 9/11 relative/victim.
What makes people do or say these things, I don't know.
But I could make some guesses.

I don't suppose you are willing to offer a name?

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

I honestly do not remember their names, they were just people I did jobs for, three people out of thousands. When pops gets home, I will ask him, he might remember hopefully.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by pshea38

I can very well imagine making up names to get rid of a nut case. I would never share such personal information with someone who is obviously crazy and obsessed with it.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by hypattia

There has been confusion from day one between Delta 1989, which was at one time thought to be hi-jacked and did indeed land at Cleveland, and UA 93. However, early reports that UA 93 had landed at Cleveland were soon retracted.

If there was a flight X it seems probable that it was the KC-135 referred to in this article :-

www.911myths.com...

Truthers usually claim that the flights which they say didn't crash where they apparently did were landed at some secret base. Do you think it likely that perps would have brought UA 93 down at an international airport ?

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by -PLB-

I can very well imagine making up names to get rid of a nut case. I would never share such personal information with someone who is obviously crazy and obsessed with it.

He lied! Some twisted need to feel part of the BS.
He was probably 'comforted' later by one the girls present.
Two of the group present were open minded and suspicious of
the 9/11 scam, but were shouted down by the group!

Here is 9/11 'victim' Karol Keasler.

Notice anything strange?
(Thedman didn't in a recent thread, where he was suprisingly silen-t(ced).)

Cropped and resized

Impossible! And such anomalies pop up again and again and again with 9/11
'victim' photographs!

Most of the 9/11 victims were (badly) photoshopped faked identities.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

I would lie to you too. I guess it is something you will have to live with when you act as an obsesses nut case. I hope you snap out of it some day.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Mystery plane was later established as NASA KC 135 used for Zero gravity tests - AKA "VOMIT COMET"

A KC-135 had to come back to the hangar," says Wessel, as if realizing for the first time that this aircraft may have caused some undue confusion. A team of scientists from the Johnson Space Center in Houston had flown to Cleveland on this KC-135 to conduct micro-gravity experiments. (Also known as "the vomit comet," KC-135's are used to simulate weightlessness. The plane soars to high altitudes, then falls back toward the ground, giving passengers a few seconds of zero-G experience. Scenes for the Tom Hanks movie Apollo 13 were filmed in one.)

The visiting scientists could not return to Houston as scheduled on 9/11 once the FAA ordered all planes to land. "After the facility closed, we had to take those scientists to a hotel." The scientists, dressed as civilians, were boarded onto shuttle

See what little more research and lot less paranoia gets you.....

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   

reply to post by pshea38

I would lie to you too. I guess it is something you will have to live with when you act as an obsesses nut case. I hope you snap out of it some day.

You lie everytime you address 9/11, and you are lying now. I am not acting like a
nut-case but like a thinking and rational human being, basing my views on the
mountains of evidence for 9/11 fakery amassed.
We were and are being duped on a massive and unbelievable scale, and hopefully
I can post a thread soon that will blow open the true extents of the deceptions perpetrated
against us.

You are a stooge, and a part of the pantomime cast (though not funny for some, especially
muslim brown people), whose days are numbered.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

So I am lying to you when I say that I would lie too you? Some exemplary truther logic.

And of course I am a shill, it pays well. If you are interested to become one I can give you the contact information.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by thedman

See what little more research and lot less paranoia gets you.....

Mystery plane was later established as NASA KC 135 used for Zero gravity tests - AKA "VOMIT COMET"

Source please.

When one is rude, it is difficult for some to actually listen to the rest of their message. If you wish to enlighten people with your knowledge it helps to refrain from insults. However I recognize this behavior as, trying to put someone on the defense, and derailing the issue.
edit on 3-3-2012 by hypattia because: quote

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Just so I am sure what you think, is this the position ? You propose that an airliner under Air Traffic Control observation and physically sighted by crews of other aircraft before crashing was in fact landed at a secret base and no-one saw anything ?

It could have easily been hacked.

You have passengers, who are really paid government agents, making phony lying calls to their loved ones knowing that they can never see them or their children or any other family and friends ever again but are looking forward to a pay check. Similarly, you have some relatives conniving in the murders of their nearest and dearest in return for a pay check. All goes down and no-one says anything ever and nobody ever queries why these people are on the government payroll. What budget do you think it comes from ?

The government has done far more evil things that. en.wikipedia.org...

I won't even get into dna identified body parts of passengers and crew recovered at Shanksville plus the flight data recorder and cockpit voice recorder.

The DNA was from the executed bodies being put back into the fake plane.

Do you really think your scenario sounds more plausible than hi-jackers taking over an aircraft and passengers making desperate calls to their loved ones ?

Well, as a member of many skeptic communities, I know I don't sound very rational to you. But please remember Building 7 and Operation Northwoods.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   

reply to post by pshea38

And of course I am a shill, it pays well. If you are interested to become one I can give you the contact information.

I have always wanted a government job, I heard they have good benefits.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   

'Hi Mom. It's Me, Mark Bingham.'

In a nut-shell, that says it all there folks!

Never, Ever, Ever, Ever, Ever have I addressed myself in such a fashion, in all the years I have
been telephoning my own mother! (Hi Mam!)
(And I dare say neither have you, nor anyone else in the whole damn world!)

Listen to his Mother then. Watch the following video from the 48 minute mark.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Alfie beat me to it

Source is

www.911myths.com...

Unfortunately if I came off as too rude is because too many post delusional conspiracy "theories" who persist
even when shown evidence they are wrong....

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   
1) I've had a job where I've had to answer a phone with my name and department. I was constantly dealing with a high volume of phone calls on that job. More than Mark Bingham, I'm sure. I even answered my home phone with that spiel on occasion.

2) When making phone calls for work now, I also state my name and where I work. I make a lot of phone calls for work. Not the volume of phone calls I dealt with on that previous job though. However, I've never responded in such a manner in any phone call I initiate to family, especially if I'm speaking to my own mother. I even have a sibling who sounds like me on the phone, and I still say, "Mom/Dad, it's me." I've been in the immediate aftermath of a stressful situation before (in a state of shock) and I still responded with "Mom" and then delved into my tale.

3) Alice Hoagland reminds me of the dodgy traveling evangelists we'd get at church camp back when I was Pentecostal. They would have these dramatic retellings of their personal stories in various places. If you heard them the first time, you might be convinced, but if you got to hear their spiel more than once, it became obvious that there was something scripted and slightly insincere at second glance. The BBC special is too scripted for me to believe.

4) There is one thing that puzzles me. As a teen, I had a chance to fly UPS flight simulators, and they were fairly realistic back in the early 90s. I successfully landed a DC-10. It is very easy to crash a plane. The one thing I don't understand is how someone with limited flight training would have enough navigational sense to divert a plane they never trained in that far off course and know where they were going. I'm just not buying it.

5) I recall other plane crashes before 9/11, and the MSM has ALWAYS focussed on the families of the victims. On 9/11, the MSM doesn't show us any of these families waiting in vain for their loved ones at the airport. That right there was a most unusual occurrence for our media.

6) I believe the towers and the pentagon were taken out by missiles that could look like a small plane to undiscerning eyes. However, I don't think they could look like a passenger plane to anyone. Looking at the MSM footage we were all shown on 9/11, there are too many strange things to count. I believe the footage was manipulated. The September Clues vids convinced me on that count:

Google Video Link

7) WTC 7 should have sent up red flags to everyone from the outset. It did to me, and I believed the OS for the longest time.

8) I don't know who was responsible for 9/11 and I believe people died that day. However, I'm not sure about people dying on planes. There was one website that said those victims never showed up in the SS death index. I can't verify the truth of that statement, but if true, then that should send up more red flags.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by -PLB-

Good point, the survivor is listed in the phonebook, I won't be posting his name here.

@pshea38 Sorry dude, I can you see you going through a directory to bother the guy, not something I will contribute. If you think all of us NYers who lost people are in on it, you need some serious help dude. Do I buy the OS, not really. But I know for a FACT people died in the towers.
edit on Sat, 03 Mar 2012 16:51:10 -0600 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by LeSigh

There is one thing that puzzles me. As a teen, I had a chance to fly UPS flight simulators, and they were fairly realistic back in the early 90s. I successfully landed a DC-10. It is very easy to crash a plane. The one thing I don't understand is how someone with limited flight training would have enough navigational sense to divert a plane they never trained in that far off course and know where they were going. I'm just not buying it.

Problem is the hijackers HAD TRAINING in jet simulators -

Several (including Hani Hanjour pilot of AA 77) had taken traing in simulators Hanjour took classes at Jet Tech in
Mesa Arizonia early in 2001 practicing in a Boeing 737 (which has much in common with 757/767 series)

Thing about was the Hanjour's instructor signed off as completing "Steep Turns", missing was any checks
showing had practiced taxiing ......

He also rented small aircraft from local airport just down road from me (used to work in building across from
airport)

Check James Bamfords "THE SHADOW FACTORY" which covers in detail the activities of the

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by rodredux

Yes, yes, and yes. I have a friend who lost her niece in the South Tower. My former commanding officer was at the Pentagon (survived) with three others I know, and I met a lady who was friends with one of the flight attendants on United 93.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join