'Hi Mom. It's Me, Mark Bingham.'

page: 1
59
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join
+55 more 
posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 02:36 AM
link   
'Hi Mom. It's Me, Mark Bingham.'

In a nut-shell, that says it all there folks!

Never, Ever, Ever, Ever, Ever have I addressed myself in such a fashion, in all the years I have
been telephoning my own mother! (Hi Mam!)
(And I dare say neither have you, nor anyone else in the whole damn world!)

But I have acted (briefly), and I do know how to unquestioningly (uncritically)
read lines from of a script.

There were 46 relevant drills and exercises ongoing on 9/11!

9/11 was a staged event, from top to bottom!

You are not just a fool if you don't see this (after relevant investigations),
You are a fool of fools!

You don't want to continue being a fool of fools, do you?

I can provide relevant links for any requests for proof of specific fakery aspects.

How can a demolition job be transformed into a dastardly attack?
Easily enough, when you 'own' everyone and everything, including the media!

From the mind to the page to the studio to the masses.
Few if any deaths was a pre-requisite.
Today a Country. Tomorrow the World!

We Were Suckered, one and all!


Only In (via) the movies, eh?
edit on 1-3-2012 by pshea38 because: (no reason given)




posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 02:57 AM
link   
 


off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift


 



posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 03:00 AM
link   
reply to post by pshea38
 


That! And Building 7 ...oh, and the untattered, perfectly placed passport. ...And, a handful of other incidences that are strong enough on their own to raise serious doubts in the official lie (I mean story, sorry). But, only freaky conspiracy theorists seem to notice these obviousities. How weird.



posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 04:00 AM
link   
Yeah, I have seen so many documentaries,(Loose Change in all its versions and imho version 2 was the very best), have seen the very early websites, have been On this since ,like 9-12, that imho anyone who STILL thinks it was accomplished by box cutting Arabs is to be pitied.
I was working in a real estate office that was so freakin' "by the Play Book" that the decree was ordered "We will all wear red ,white, and blue on Friday as a how of support" (the Friday immediateley following 9-11). I wore black that day to mourn the victims of this most public murder.



posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 04:03 AM
link   
 


off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift


 



posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 04:13 AM
link   
Funny that you brought this up, I was just thinking about it yesterday.....

Ever since this transcript came out I was baffled as to how strange it is that someone calling his mom is using his family name....... THIS DOES NOT make sense at all.



posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by missvicky
Yeah, I have seen so many documentaries,(Loose Change in all its versions and imho version 2 was the very best), have seen the very early websites, have been On this since ,like 9-12, that imho anyone who STILL thinks it was accomplished by box cutting Arabs is to be pitied.
I was working in a real estate office that was so freakin' "by the Play Book" that the decree was ordered "We will all wear red ,white, and blue on Friday as a how of support" (the Friday immediateley following 9-11). I wore black that day to mourn the victims of this most public murder.


The Loose change crew et al are sold-out gatekeepers, designed and instigated to lead
investigators and interested parties down blind and convoluted speculative alleyways (by
basing conclusions on faked and staged video and testimony), and away from the Big Lie, that
the whole thing was staged/faked!

What if I was to tell you missy, that you mourned, in black, in vain, there being very few if
any real victims on 9/11, most being computer generated entities with no basis in
reality. Would you hate me?



posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 04:37 AM
link   
 


off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift


 



posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 04:54 AM
link   
 


off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift


 



posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 04:58 AM
link   
[SNIP]

Here is another 'in-flight call'


This comment sums it up nicely enough



- "Which flight are you on?" - "Flight 12" (in a different tune and volume) So, according to that, she was going from L.A. to Boston that day in a flight that was scheduled at 13:00. A moment of silence, shame and rectification (she has screwed up the script)... ...and after that, she first stresses the fact, whitout any question about (she is asked about the number of her sit)t it that they are going from Boston to L.A. Awful acting.



And the fact that they only had to ask her about 7 times which seat she was in answered only with a dumbfounded silence every single time until she manages to tell them she is a flight attendend.



edit on 1-3-2012 by Rafe_ because: (no reason given)
edit on 1-3-2012 by Gemwolf because: Removed off-topic quote



posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 05:00 AM
link   
I am wondering, can you show me even one movie script where the phone is answered in such a fashion? If not, it proves this was not scripted. Only in reality people say such odd things when they are nervous.



posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 05:01 AM
link   
reply to post by pshea38
 


You may answer a phone that way - doesn't mean somebody else will

Bingham's mother. Alice Hoglan, said will sometimes answer the phone in that manner


Hoglan: I was staying with my brother Vaughan on the morning of September 11th, and, uh, the phone rang.

Bingham (reconstruction): Mom... Mom, this is Mark Bingham.

Hoglan: Once in a while he would say that. He would call up, and he was, he was a young businessman, and used to, used to introduce himself on phone as Mark Bingham, and he was trying to be, uh, strong, and level-headed, and, and strictly business. "Mom, this is Mark Bingham".
.


Second - when Mark Bingham called his mother she was not home, but at her brothers house

Presumably Bingham knew this and was not sure who would answer the phone when he called

All we have is usual half ass opinion posed as "truth".......



posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 05:08 AM
link   
reply to post by thedman
 


reply to post by thedman
 


You are not doing very well on that one. So which is it ?


1. He had a habbit off calling up his mother and identifying himself as "Mark Bingham" (really now....)


2. Or he knew she was at her brothers house. ( Yet he called her on HER mobile so no real reason not to expect his mother to pick it up)



edit on 1-3-2012 by Rafe_ because: (no reason given)


+1 more 
posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by thedman
reply to post by pshea38
 


You may answer a phone that way - doesn't mean somebody else will

Bingham's mother. Alice Hoglan, said will sometimes answer the phone in that manner


Hoglan: I was staying with my brother Vaughan on the morning of September 11th, and, uh, the phone rang.

Bingham (reconstruction): Mom... Mom, this is Mark Bingham.

Hoglan: Once in a while he would say that. He would call up, and he was, he was a young businessman, and used to, used to introduce himself on phone as Mark Bingham, and he was trying to be, uh, strong, and level-headed, and, and strictly business. "Mom, this is Mark Bingham".
.


Second - when Mark Bingham called his mother she was not home, but at her brothers house

Presumably Bingham knew this and was not sure who would answer the phone when he called

All we have is usual half ass opinion posed as "truth".......


That you Dman?
Haven't heard much from you since I busted your last thread wide open with
the faked photos of 9/11 'victim' Karol Keasler www.abovetopsecret.com.... You lost your tongue on that one.

What you just posted above reeks!
Acting is the name of the game here.

There were plenty of liars on board the 9/11 gravy train.



posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by pshea38
'Hi Mom. It's Me, Mark Bingham.'

In a nut-shell, that says it all there folks!

Never, Ever, Ever, Ever, Ever have I addressed myself in such a fashion, in all the years I have
been telephoning my own mother! (Hi Mam!)
(And I dare say neither have you, nor anyone else in the whole damn world!)

But I have acted (briefly), and I do know how to unquestioningly (uncritically)
read lines from of a script.

There were 46 relevant drills and exercises ongoing on 9/11!

9/11 was a staged event, from top to bottom!

You are not just a fool if you don't see this (after relevant investigations),
You are a fool of fools!

You don't want to continue being a fool of fools, do you?

I can provide relevant links for any requests for proof of specific fakery aspects.

How can a demolition job be transformed into a dastardly attack?
Easily enough, when you 'own' everyone and everything, including the media!

From the mind to the page to the studio to the masses.
Few if any deaths was a pre-requisite.
Today a Country. Tomorrow the World!

We Were Suckered, one and all!


Only In (via) the movies, eh?
edit on 1-3-2012 by pshea38 because: (no reason given)


I have to say that my mom and I used to do the same thing. "Hi mom, it's your son XXX XXX". It was a joke between us. So it does happen.



posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 05:25 AM
link   
ATTENTION ALL:

A reminder: Participants should be aware that this forum is under close staff scrutiny due to general rudeness by some.

That means no name-calling or off-topic comments, trolling or any other form of derailment.



posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by -PLB-
I am wondering, can you show me even one movie script where the phone is answered in such a fashion? If not, it proves this was not scripted. Only in reality people say such odd things when they are nervous.


Maybe when he was reading the script, the actor representing 'Mark Bingham' mistakenly
read out the name 'Bingham' which was bracketed and for character identifaction purposes,
and not meant to be read aloud!

The 'movie' refers to the whole 9/11 narrative combined with the faked/staged footage
presented to the public.



posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Although it does seem like a strange thing to say to your mother, I can see how he may have been so used to introducing himself on the phone as Mark Bingham, he just said it out of habit.

I'm on the fence on this one.



posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rafe_
[SNIP]

Here is another 'in-flight call'


This comment sums it up nicely enough



- "Which flight are you on?" - "Flight 12" (in a different tune and volume) So, according to that, she was going from L.A. to Boston that day in a flight that was scheduled at 13:00. A moment of silence, shame and rectification (she has screwed up the script)... ...and after that, she first stresses the fact, whitout any question about (she is asked about the number of her sit)t it that they are going from Boston to L.A. Awful acting.



And the fact that they only had to ask her about 7 times which seat she was in answered only with a dumbfounded silence every single time until she manages to tell them she is a flight attendend.



edit on 1-3-2012 by Rafe_ because: (no reason given)
edit on 1-3-2012 by Gemwolf because: Removed off-topic quote


LoL! Thanks for posting that Rafe. What a joke this whole thing is!

Again, 46 relevant drills and exercises on 9/11. Hello!

If you can't see through this whole hoax by now, you don't deserve eyes!

No terrorists, No plane crashes, Few if any victims.
Plenty of fake/staged video and testimony and faked victim identities!
Simples! Their sold-out media take care of the rest!

p.s. FEMA arrived en masse into New York for drills and exercises the day
before 9/11/2001.



posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blueracer
I have to say that my mom and I used to do the same thing. "Hi mom, it's your son XXX XXX". It was a joke between us. So it does happen.


I have never,ever heard or heard of anyone call his or her own parents and introduce themselves with a first and last name accept on the day of the most amazing coincidences ,9/11





top topics
 
59
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join