It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So you're an Indigo Adult, now what?

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by lacrimaererum

Thank you for asking without being snipey.

I will answwer to the best of my ability.

First, yes, there Are differences between humans and Indigos. While both humans and Indigos are naturally psychic, indigos are conscious of this and do not lose this ability as they age, the manner in which humans do.

It has been my experience that Indigos have far less health issues, and those that do have issues are usually quick to heal.

Mostly though, the difference is perspective oriented. Indigos usually have a sense of their role, have the sense of their destiny, and while they may not know exactly how to, they know that there is a goal that they are supposed to accomplish, so they have a profound sense of dread when they feel they are wasting time.

Secondly, I am an Art teacher, and as such, hardly fit the negative mold you have shaped for educators and education. While I tend to agree with most of what you said vis a vis the corporate control of American Education, I disagree that this is ALL its potential can provide. My classroom is a mad laboratory, where the children are given free reign to create Art that speaks to them, that expresses who they are as people. Art is challenging, and my students are able to find success becoming independent thinkers and doers. I purposely chose Art because it emcompasses all manner of learning, all subjects and all types of learners. It gives access to those who would not have it otherwise.

Let me ask you, do you think being an Indigo means we are above the fray? I cannot change anything outside the system. Indigos are everywhere, in all manner of occupations, and we are taking hold of reigns worldwide.

Again, I understand your ambivalence towards medicine. For the most part, you are correct that Big Pharma is pulling the strings, but I do not casually make decisions. I am quite sure that I cannot help fix that mess if I am not involved in it. Doctors are learning more and more regarding the least invasive and holistic methods for helping their patients cure their dis-eases, and we are certain to see incredible advances in the very near future.

Don't lose faith that our situation can be salvaged, that our future can be bright. We can and should all work towards that end, Indigo and human alike.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Spiratio

You sound very in the know respected brother, but I do disagree on some points, we know what they are.
They all want to be free this time, all of them, they deserve it. Their always must be a ceiling to pain. There is no forcing, it does not exist, there are choices and only when you have ALL the options can you make that decision or else all is unfair and not right.
This woman tells it like she sees it with much love

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Nana2

I used to believe in this Indigo stuff but then I realized that they keep pushing, and I even read this in a published book about this new " indigo kids" stuff. This published book made emphasis of the Indigo kids striking blue eyes and that made me amused, considering I wondered why most of the indigo kids are usually physically more than moderately attractive caucasians, and even though some debated that some of them are not, almost 99% of what I have seen out there were caucasian and not minority race.

Also, the whole psychology of this indigo kid stuff seems to work with building and imposing value on kids that they have not earned, and then saying that that rebellious thing these kids have going on has to do with them being Aldeberan-Pleidians could work out as manipulation psychology to encourage discordant gothic behavior which suits the Elite's ends.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by EfficientP
reply to post by Nana2

I used to believe in this Indigo stuff but then I realized that they keep pushing, and I even read this in a published book about this new " indigo kids" stuff. This published book made emphasis of the Indigo kids striking blue eyes and that made me amused, considering I wondered why most of the indigo kids are usually physically more than moderately attractive caucasians, and even though some debated that some of them are not, almost 99% of what I have seen out there were caucasian and not minority race.

Also, the whole psychology of this indigo kid stuff seems to work with building and imposing value on kids that they have not earned, and then saying that that rebellious thing these kids have going on has to do with them being Aldeberan-Pleidians could work out as manipulation psychology to encourage discordant gothic behavior which suits the Elite's ends.

One thought that struck me whilst reading your post was other things I have read and learned about to do with Satanism and child abuse - Apparently Blue eyed Blonde Haired children are much sought after - Rememeber Hitlers obsession with the so called Arian race who had these features.
ps it is well documented that elites funded Hitler - Rockerfellar and Rothschilds being two of the elite familys - I kid you not - Beware of greeks bearing gifts as the saying goes
edit on 1-3-2012 by artistpoet because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1littlewolf
Big Picture time. If you are talking about ascended beings or aliens or whatever that did not realize how screwed humanity could get then they certainly don’t sound too ascended to me. We are animals….. surely the current state of the world is obviously due to us living out our animalistic instincts rather than going with a higher state of mind.We are all merely one great mind in many physical bodies having a human experience. Simple.

And finally, what is this link between indigos and autism/aspergers I keep hearing about? Are not indigos meant to be deeply empathetic, which is the complete opposite to someone who has autism even to a lesser degree. I have a brother with autism and though on many levels he is a complete genius the deepest empathy he feels is for the fridge and he certainly does not care too much about humanity or how others are feeling.

edit on 1/3/2012 by 1littlewolf because: (no reason given)

You are right on the first, the division between her and him inside her and him, is the animal.
They however love us just the way we are as we should ourselves.
Call it an experiment of love if you wish...

All I can say about your beautiful brother is when love is encouraged and shown and shared without fear of self, your brother will show you real majic, our majic your majic, his majic her majic
There is tonnes of stored good stuff in people all over the world, I shingle you not.

Much peace and love and excitement for us

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by notquiteright

I'm sorry if I'm barging in here but I wanted to say to you that they are not in control of you, you are, always have been. If you tell yourself you have no power over them/yourself, then they have it all and they will make you prove it by sending you to war against your own family first not to mention yourself. Then when you've passed that test they will send you out to war on your ancestors.
It has always been your choice
Just remember though your mother will always for give you, always, and your father will always love you, and both just wants you to forgive yourself
They only ever wanted you to be exactly who you are.

You are extremely special because I say so by the way

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   
This thread has reached 21 pages as I post this....

21 pages of banter that solved nothing in regards to humanities progression.

NOTHING!

ALL of US need to regroup and rethink our strategy if we are ALL on the same page.

Does this make sense to anyone else on this thread?

I'm not an indigo...I am just a person that has a genuine concern and care for humanity as a whole.

So, if that is what we have in common...maybe we should just focus on that and let everything else go by the wayside.

Rather than separate, should we not be trying to unite? And by the way.....What a pointless reason of division!

We are ALL in this Together!

Come on...People!!!!!!

edit on 1-3-2012 by MagesticEsoteric because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by MagesticEsoteric

'Let the rest just go by the way side'......my will is stronger than yours if this is where you are, I'm so sorry.
It doesn't matter who you are don't lose hope, which is the most basic way of describing that which will never be extinguished. Impatience can be tempered too because you do have all the time in the world.
While there is one on this planet it will always be, because it always starts with one, but you forget there are many ones who all love you just the way you are

much peace and love to you

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Everybody is an indigo. Don't you get it?

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by AussieAmandaC

You made me sick when I heard this. You should be ashamed. I hope you're trolling

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by AussieAmandaC
reply to post by MagesticEsoteric

'Let the rest just go by the way side'......my will is stronger than yours if this is where you are, I'm so sorry.
It doesn't matter who you are don't lose hope, which is the most basic way of describing that which will never be extinguished. Impatience can be tempered too because you do have all the time in the world.
While there is one on this planet it will always be, because it always starts with one, but you forget there are many ones who will love you just the way you are

much peace and love to you

Text

I think you misinterpreted what the phrase "go by the way side" means. I simply offer that we put the pointless banter aside and focus on what truly matters.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   

reply to post by notquiteright

I'm sorry if I'm barging in here but I wanted to say to you that they are not in control of you, you are, always have been. If you tell yourself you have no power over them/yourself, then they have it all and they will make you prove it by sending you to war against your own family first not to mention yourself. Then when you've passed that test they will send you out to war on your ancestors.
It has always been your choice
Just remember though your mother will always for give you, always, and your father will always love you, and both just wants you to forgive yourself
They only ever wanted you to be exactly who you are.

You are extremely special because I say so by the way

Well, thank you, I guess. But I didn't say or mean that I'm not in control of myself, or that others aren't in control of themselves. Only, i'm not in control of the big war machine, and alone, there is literally nothing I can do about except exactly what I'm doing, trying to get people thinking about it, thinking for themselves, and to stop believing MSM. TPTB are so powerful at this point, that there is no amount of love and light that will change it. The perpetrators have no morals, cares, or regard for you or me. It would take an enormous loss of life to enact such a major change in the world. It's easy to say, but the follow through is a b****.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Nana2

I've been called an Indigo ... it's very common. I don't like labelling, referring to people in groups but it's human nature to do that. I never felt privileged or special, I always felt out of place. To keep it short, I believe humans have five senses as well as a sixth one which detects energy or "vibes". Everything is composed of energy and gives off a frequency so of course we have an ability to detect it. I've also been called an Empath and it's quite a challenge and strongly related. There is nothing new about this, we've just been taught and conditioned to ignore it and ridicule it. The purpose, I think is always to evolve, progress for the greater good and help others. I used to do healing work and I have a support group on FB for Empaths. Doreen Virtue is a good source of info.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81

Nice to know you Nana2 how old are you ?

Why did i just say all of that ?
because we are so close to the 21 december
it is time that most people wake up their inerself
it is time to change for the better and prepare to help everyone in any situation
risking you life is small compare to risking your soul
edit on 3/1/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

Ben_ I am 59 years old. IThanks for sharing all the info about yourself, I think things like that help others to understand their own "weirdness." Anything to not feel alone so much. Alone, even when you are with family, friends, etc, anyone feel THAT pretty regular?

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 02:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nana2

Nice to know you Nana2 how old are you ?

Why did i just say all of that ?
because we are so close to the 21 december
it is time that most people wake up their inerself
it is time to change for the better and prepare to help everyone in any situation
risking you life is small compare to risking your soul
edit on 3/1/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

Ben_ I am 59 years old. IThanks for sharing all the info about yourself, I think things like that help others to understand their own "weirdness." Anything to not feel alone so much. Alone, even when you are with family, friends, etc, anyone feel THAT pretty regular?

I usualy never share that .. but i did because of you
it encourage me

You were probably in the first waves of indigos
the indigo children of today will need some mentors and support when the time comes
they will need you

I never feel alone and bored anymore
and im so looking forward to the futur
humankind will survive .. greed will not .. about damn time earth people change for the better
hard to have fun when millions are suffering of malnutrition
time to balance things up

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 02:25 AM
link   
now here's an interesting twist to this thread, that someone mentioned there seems to be a lot of blue eyed people that are indigos. Get this: My mom had 9 children, I was number 2. Both her AND my dad had strong native american blood down thru the lines, both of them were dark hair and brown eyes, and so were all my other siblings. straight dark hair, and deep brown eyes. Not Me! blonde hair and deep blue eyes, (many over the years called them "bedroom eyes" because of the deepness and brightness of my eyes) .

I always jokingly called myself the "mutt" of the family because my physical appearance was so different than that of my siblings and my parents. When does 2 brown eyed parents produce a bright blue eyed child? Hardl;y never. (And no, there was no rooster in the hen house) I have many other physical traits that look like my dad's side of the family that have nothing to do with hair or eye color.

Perhaps, the Plaidiens, who are purported to be tall, blonde and blue eyes, just choose to re-incarnate more than other races. Doesnt mean they are better or special, jsut different. Other races with origins elsewhere maybe choose to re-incarnate for different path purposes on this hell school that we call Earth.

Also, I particularly like what one poster said "There is always a ceiling to the pain"..whew!~ something so simple like that, and yet to an Indigo, very hard to remember, that the "ceiling" is just around the corner, and "this too shall pass" (whatever agony is developing at any given time).

Fellow Indigos- what about this? Do you think that perhaps we Indigos tend to give birth ourselves to more Indigos. Sometimes I think my only purpose in choosing to come here like this was to give birth to my gifted son, (and now a very similiar grandson)- Some of it I know can be in the genes, but it does seem as though my bloodline is producing even stronger and smarter and more ultra sensitive indigos with even stronger traits than I ever had. I know it was never environment with my son, because I worked very hard for him to only ever see "normal" and never of course shared with him any of the strangenenss that goes thru my head on a daily basis.

Now that he is an adult, of course, we are able to talk freely about a lot of it. My grandson has always seen ghosts/spirits, and I have always been able to assure him he is ok, and that it is a gift.

So just wondering about this part of it. Much appreciate the words of wisdom that most of you are sharing in this thread. Very helpful.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 02:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Nana2

This is my description :
Im blue eyed
and im half blond .. more like chatain
i have german origins
im 30 and i look like much younger then the usual 30 yrs men lol
5 foot 11 .. around 180 pounds
but that doesnt mean nothing .. i think
edit on 3/2/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 02:43 AM
link   

reply to post by Nana2

This is my description :
Im blue eyed
and im half blond .. more like chatain
i have german origins
im 30 and i look like much younger then the usual 30 yrs men lol
5 foot 11 .. around 180 pounds
but that doesnt mean nothing .. i think
edit on 3/2/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

That could be another common description- looking younger than you are. Most people cannot beleive that I will be 60 in June. But of course a lot of THAT may be that I make my own "natural remedies" for things like skin care.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 03:24 AM
link   

reply to post by Spiratio

You sound very in the know respected brother, but I do disagree on some points, we know what they are.
They all want to be free this time, all of them, they deserve it. Their always must be a ceiling to pain. There is no forcing, it does not exist, there are choices and only when you have ALL the options can you make that decision or else all is unfair and not right.
This woman tells it like she sees it with much love

Firstly, I appreciate your sincerity.

When you say they all want to be free... are you talking of the elite or of the wayward indigo's.

Also when you say there must be a ceiling to pain, do you mean like a threshold to what one can endure...
Because I can tell you for one being someone who has experienced pain/death in dreams(alternate realities) I have lived Eons worth of pain life in life out -- parrallel to this one --...

I was forced into expanded consciousness beyond the level of which I was designed to cope with -- whilst also tending to the everyday hustle and bustle -- ... i was spiked with ormus... (white gold)... And no one is obligated to under go any such expansion (unless they inflict it upon others -- that, I did not do)

I am past that threshold ceiling (and that's where desensitisation occurs - I've awoken several times only to nearly vomit at the pain of being killed/diying in various ways) and yet I continue to push the positive aspects that I still can... that being, awareness of that which most do not get the opportunity to discover first hand -- due to the squandered potential -- without forcing it...I offer insight that is all I do not force people to open thier minds

As it is I am in the right position of mind to terminate myself at any minute... do I tho, no... becasue I have envisioned/tapped something HUGE and I will do all I can to see it culminate. count on it. The seeds have already been sown.

until I draw my last breath -- I will leave traces hither and yonder

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Firstly, I appreciate your sincerity.

When you say they all want to be free... are you talking of the elite or of the wayward indigo's.

Also when you say there must be a ceiling to pain, do you mean like a threshold to what one can endure...
Because I can tell you for one being someone who has experienced pain/death in dreams(alternate realities) I have lived Eons worth of pain life in life out -- parrallel to this one --...

I am not sure this applies to physical pain, but def think it applies to mental/emotional pain. For example, if someone wrongs me, I have a very hard time letting it go. I think it about it, I try to get my mind off of it, and it just keeps popping up in my head again. I meditate, I get some relief from it, but until it plays itself out, it just won't leave me alone.

It can be something seemingly stupid to others, but to me, it just keeps on hurting for a long while. I have gotten better over the years, by telling myself that thigns that did this to me in some years back, well... I dont even remember what they were now, just remember that they HURT!

Nevertheless, I will use the sentence "ceiling to pain" for myself in the future. (IN that, this wont go on forever, and it wont bother me forever.) Thnx again for that. Dont you just really envy people who can "brush it off"? Dont you just really envy people who can "let it go", like water on a duck's back?

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join