It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So you're an Indigo Adult, now what?

page: 24
<< 21  22  23   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Starcaller
Okay all you Indigos out there. I ask you to look upon the world and see its sorry state. Look at the pointless wars being raged, look at the hungry and sick. If you are here to help us, help them, help me understand how to help. I will help, just tell me how. If you are truely an Indigo, help the world, raise our vibrations and such

One way to help others, would be to quote a few lines from the Bible where Jesus said that 'in the end of days there would be wars and rumours of wars'.

People will then look to you for further guidence through these turbulent times because they will realise that you have got your head screwed on properly and can see a connection between current world wars and a book written 2000 years ago.

Say to them 'In this day and age isn't it odd that the past century has been the most bloodiest in terms of wars'. Surely men would have grown up by now'.

Maybe speculate (as a joke) that aliens will one day show themselves and help us into the new future. People will laugh. However, when the indigo children are made official, you can say 'see, I told you so. I had to make it a joke because you wouldn't have believed me back then'. Then those same people will look to you for support.

Or speak the fact that many christians speculate that they know the time of Jesus's return, yet seem to forget the fact that only YHWH knows the true date. This proves the 'beware wolves in sheep's clothing' statement part of the Bible is correct.

Or say that some christian priests are possessed by demons and this is why there is so much child molesting. This is all planned so that one day athiests will gladly say farewell to all christians and embrace a one world religeon. This idea has been going on now for many years throughout Europe.

Or talk about the Amero. The USA dollar replacement when America merges with Canada and Mexico and becomes one of the 10 super nations or horns on the beast that rises out of the water in the Book of Daniel.

Or talk about another end of days' statement concerning 'earthquakes in divers places' and how the number of earthquakes have been increasing around the world in the past 10-20 years.
People will say, 'its because of better technology, silly'. They are correct. Now how did a book know that our level of technology would be where it is today ? Coincidence ??? I think not.

The future is well known. Its just that so many people are still in deniel.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 07:18 AM
link   
After reading some parts of this thread it bothered me about the whole: Indigo's think they're special. I have been claimed by others as an Indigo by spiritual people, actually by a lot of people for most of my life. Mostly because I fit the whole description except on the "feeling of entitlement." In reality, I am just some damaged person who is weird. Thing is all these "Indigo's" around all seem to be real nasty pieces of work. Which in the long run would cause all sorts of problems. Since how is an arrogant person suppose to appeal to others? I mean "Indigo's" are suppose somehow prepare people. How do you prepare anyone when you're full of yourself? Fight constantly?

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 07:21 AM
link   

reply to post by angrysniper

Ofcourse I would be insulted if somebody who knows nothing about me insinuates that I am a cancer on the world. I can't even express how offensive I find it, but this thread has nothing to do with that.

We really need to stop dividing ourselves into these little groups and realise we are the same.

Only malignant or benign too? The benign ain't as bad...

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rapha

Say to them 'In this day and age isn't it odd that the past century has been the most bloodiest in terms of wars'. Surely men would have grown up by now'.

..... actually, more people were killed during the crusades and inquisition than all the wars of this century put together

So technically, that was the bloodiest time in terms of wars... then the flood that covered the earth, it killed ...ummm EVERYBODY except Noah and his family
so, no, this isn't the most bloody time..... just sayin
edit on 5-6-2012 by PurpleChiten because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by undergroundlight
After reading some parts of this thread it bothered me about the whole: Indigo's think they're special. I have been claimed by others as an Indigo by spiritual people, actually by a lot of people for most of my life. Mostly because I fit the whole description except on the "feeling of entitlement." In reality, I am just some damaged person who is weird. Thing is all these "Indigo's" around all seem to be real nasty pieces of work. Which in the long run would cause all sorts of problems. Since how is an arrogant person suppose to appeal to others? I mean "Indigo's" are suppose somehow prepare people. How do you prepare anyone when you're full of yourself? Fight constantly?

Glad I'm beyond the indigo and went straight to Violet!!

... ROY G BIV

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Indigo sounds a lot like HSP. I do not have a link but a search for highly sensitive person will turn up the traits.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by undergroundlight

I feel exactly how you do about this thread.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   

reply to post by angrysniper

Ofcourse I would be insulted if somebody who knows nothing about me insinuates that I am a cancer on the world. I can't even express how offensive I find it, but this thread has nothing to do with that.

We really need to stop dividing ourselves into these little groups and realise we are the same.

Well, at least you're uniting.

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Through a different way of thinking, both on a small, grass roots scale and a global scale, Indigo Children/Adults will, in a matter of two, three, perhaps four generations, will take down the archaic systems and establishments that serve none but the very elite,. They will amend outdated ideas on issues such as education, healthcare and all other humane topics, as well as environmental.
As of 2012, we are now in the Age of Information. Many who fear change or the unknown will object. But let's face it - these changes are utterly necessary.

top topics

<< 21  22  23   >>

join