It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So you're an Indigo Adult, now what?

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nana2
Nevertheless, I will use the sentence "ceiling to pain" for myself in the future. (IN that, this wont go on forever, and it wont bother me forever.) Thnx again for that. Dont you just really envy people who can "brush it off"? Dont you just really envy people who can "let it go", like water on a duck's back?

part off what being forced into higher states of being entails is that one does not have the luxury of choice anymore...

I don't feel anger toward others unless they truely deserve it... and it can be a shock for them when I let it rip because I did have difficulty focusing the direction of the anger due to multiple empathic connection, so I had to learn to bottle it so as not let it spill into those that don't deserve it.

For years I was patient and compassionate... I let things slide gave people the benefit of the doubt, but after I was no longer in a position to be in control of the influx out flux of psychic debris (The ormus (white gold) issue... I had a revelation in meditation where I realised I am for ever innocent and nothing I do from this point to those who have truly gone out of thier way to deliberately exploit myself and those alike............

well lets just say once Im aiming and ready to let rip... watch out!

This otherwise kind-hearted creature does have claws

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 07:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Spiratio

Nothing.

I don't think Indigo people are here to save anyone. They will be the last people on earth because they will be the only survivors. That's why they don't know how to prepare others because the others are not going to make it. They are not here to help anyone. They are here to sense and adapt to a changing world.

That's it.

Of course I am just assuming all of this based on everything I have read.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Nana2

I think there are a lot more of us that feel different these days. More than there used to be.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

This may be of interest to some indigo'ers.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Nana2

I was born an Indigo...and cloaked in this color. I came here to observe and test the consciousness of mankind for purposes of ushering in higher consciousness. Trained to a level of 5th Degree Black Belt, many of us trained hundreds of thousands to remember their true selves.

More of us are here and have been here for a very long time going beyond lifetimes. Our purpose is to serve humanity in highest ways. We only represent and support love unconditional. Anything less is an illusion. Many of us remain cloaked. You cannot locate us in specific number. We connect to one another through a language most do not know or recognize. We are inter-dimensional co-creators. We only relate to God and Christ (or the same light equivalent). We work with Ascended Masters and Light Beings from most trusted realms.

We usher in the Christ Consciousness in order to move mankind to its next stage of evolution by protecting Free Will. In this year of 2012, the window of change facing humanity will occur during the years of 2012 - 2015. Any work you do to increase your own awareness will greatly benefit you. Challenge all prior human thought. It's essential purpose was to do several things based on varyind collective agendas: to help those ready to ascend do so, to control the masses, to exploit Earth's natural resources for sole monetary gain, to interfere in man's co-creation with God.

Those of us now awakened for nearly 16 years and beyond help others ascend. The most trusted ones are always pure in their responses. They cannot lie to you. The imposters carry hidden agendas and work to propell only themselves forward. The truest souls will always represent the highest, most loving good as that good connects to God.

The Christed Ones...formerly Indigo and some remaining in transition are lightworkers. We connect heart to heart to lift the veil of forgetfulness. Some are in churches and other organizations...but this is not an organized conspiracy in any way. Most of us do not take part in religious ceremony. More of us are urged from above to shy away from anything organized. We have no place to send money. We are not organized in a traditional sense. We work when Spirit internally tells us to move.

We anchor the feminine divine now (compassion and nurturance). It has already taken place (Jan. 2012), and no religion on Earth can stop this anchoring. The purpose? Rectify imbalances created by interfering forces (extra-terrestrial and man-made) on Earth. Rebalance masculine and feminine divine so that when the final return appears, it will set the energetic stage for the next 29,000 Earth years.

Christ will not appear in his final form. Mankind would repeat the crucifixion. He returns through the purest hearts of willing men and women. The children born 10 years ago (and sooner in some cases) represent the Christed Energy. When critical mass appears (in small numbers), the Earth will move into it's most peaceful realm (5th dimension). You will not find this content published anywhere. It is created in present moments by people who live in the present moment. If you wish to follow-up on Indigo related topics and the Christed Energy, you can reference Lee Carroll, Kryon (Angelic Grid Masters).

This message is offered with great care and love.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by bkb2012
reply to post by Nana2

Christ will not appear in his final form. Mankind would repeat the crucifixion. He returns through the purest hearts of willing men and women. The children born 10 years ago (and sooner in some cases) represent the Christed Energy. When critical mass appears (in small numbers), the Earth will move into it's most peaceful realm (5th dimension). You will not find this content published anywhere. It is created in present moments by people who live in the present moment. If you wish to follow-up on Indigo related topics and the Christed Energy, you can reference Lee Carroll, Kryon (Angelic Grid Masters).

This message is offered with great care and love.

Not to mean any disrespect but I personally find that there are blockages within Lee Carolls work - Sugar coating if you will, whilst that may be appropriate for some at a certain level of awakening - spo as to cope - I also feel its unwise to promote it as an absolute for others to be encourage into...

The thread below is dedicated to debunking Lee Caroll... Not that what I say in it is debunking,rather tis merely my own observations of potential flaws with his work...

As you may have read in prior posts of mine I am highly empathic and awake.. I can tuning into Akashic imprints of individuals voices and thier emotions quite easily...

These times are to variate for the individual ascension process to really be able to be proclaim as absolutes for each individual -- see prior link form my posts in this thread (just click on the member tab on my avatar and select posts in thead) regarding the quantum shift and how it works (tis a wee bit left brain but not to hard to grasp ) regarding the coarse of ascension enmass. So I find anyone who will encourage an assumptive attitude toward prophesy as a caution, to be honest...

Feed what feels right to you... don't eat out of the hand of others without question, just becasue they appear to push a positive message.. if there are closed ended assumptions alarm-bell's go off in my heart.
edit on 2-3-2012 by Spiratio because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-3-2012 by Spiratio because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spiratio

Originally posted by Nana2

For years I was patient and compassionate... I let things slide gave people the benefit of the doubt, but after I was no longer in a position to be in control of the influx out flux of psychic debris (The ormus (white gold) issue... I had a revelation in meditation where I realised I am for ever innocent and nothing I do from this point to those who have truly gone out of thier way to deliberately exploit myself and those alike............

well lets just say once Im aiming and ready to let rip... watch out!

This otherwise kind-hearted creature does have claws

Excellent advice!

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   
The problem is that nobody really knows what an Indigo's purpose is. Most of what is being said is new agey bull... No offense to those who believe that sort of thing. However I'm a indigo and what I believe is that the word is changing. There ARE those who's purpose is to change the collective consciousness into a more evolved form. Sorry I can't tell you how I know. I just know.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   
This is a point i had a kind of revelation about recently, so i would like to share it...

Many people i have met who display "indigo" characteristics will often speak of their traumatic or awful childhoods, violent parents etc.

It set me thinking, and one thing i noticed with them is that if they had children themselves, and some had autism etc, that they were not violent or abusive with their children.

Then it hit me.

The purpose of the indigos is to ABSORB as much of the planetary evil and NOT PASS IT ON TO THE NEXT GENERATION.

The "light work" is already done, just by the fact that the indigos have survived, and have spawned the next generation into a world where ingrained family abuse and cruelty is much lessened.

So, Indigo's, take a deep breath, you've DONE the work. Live your life, and love the world as you love yourselves more and more.

Thus the indigos (2nd Ray of Love Wisdom) give way to the Crystals (7th Ray of Order and Rhythm), who needed a much more sensitive, loving and caring generation to grow from.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   
gmos; flouride; the electronic soup we live and walk through everyday should smash any real indigos objectives if there truly is any objective. And if it adversely affects the rest of the public moreso...objective complete.
edit on 3-3-2012 by Foxy1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spiratio

This may be of interest to some indigo'ers.

He was the only one who loved her completely and who loved her in her true form the two halves, it has taken some time for this sister to learn such things even forgiving all that she has been, he showed her love so she could do this, he gave her the courage of all things, he is fearless and he takes her breath away with his beauty and form and passion and emotions he is perfect just the way he is he always was and she is still madly in love with him, they will share that with you, they want to share that with you, I want you all to feel that
Until this time I had been in love with only the opposite/myself, it shames me, and if I think too hard I will start to cry and never stop, I don't want to do that any more, my pain is gone, he has taken it from me and I love him for that,
Fancy not seeing what was right in front of my face, bloody idiot!
This mother feels them throwing their bodies to the ground holding on to her for dear life of all, for him she is so so sorry she does not want to show them her pain any more, too many have noticed the beauty and drawn her to it, she thanks them from the pit of her being, this body can hardly handle the love she wants to show now to all equally, he will temper it for her, he will help her to show you all that he is you are, he knew how perfect we all are
The mother let herself go to see such love and be shown such love, he provided such beauty as to take the very breath away, she tempered it with pain and fear. He did not want her to hurt herself, he did not, but she felt she had to and the reasons are enough now, she will ponder them for all time with temperance and his guidance, once remembered it is never forgotten, if she is allowed to she will never make the same mistakes again.
Waking to herself saying let them love let them govern themselves let them decide they are our children
She belongs to him in her entirety, if it is his will, it will be,
She begs to be forgiven at his will
She hurt their children for all those sins because she thought she was protecting them, but she was protecting herself from the pain of creation. She is trying so hard to not be afraid, she did not allow herself to feel such love and felt totally alone because of denying herself by denying others.
Those who loved in the face of such suffering were showing her every day for eternity
She has shown some the love of her, but denied them the love of him and for that she begs your forgiveness also
We are all the children of his image, the form that energy takes matters not. I am what he made me and can be nothing more.
She did not mean for those who gave the greatest love to feel the most pain, oh sweet emotions so so gentle, he is so gentl

He wanted her to love her for herself and not be afraid, she showed herself to some and frightened others, she did not know what they wanted, she just wanted to give them love, how she saw herself she did not realise that by reaching out for something she had yet to learn she could not see. She did not place her trust in his love alone and for that she would do anything and did, but he had faith in her always and waited for her
She sees her true self and is not ashamed nor afraid of facing herself now
When he shows you all of our children please don't be afraid (she is sorry she didn't trust herself or you to show you before), you have never been afraid of him it has always been his energy that has power that which you value most he is us he provided this body to nurture you and it has done a good job with some and a terribly job with others I did a bad job and I'm so sorry, please give me the opportunity to love you again.
It has always been his wish for her to release her children for him and trust in man my love
He provided her with eyes to see these things and until this time her fear rules her heart less and less, but with every showing and realisation from him it seeps away more and more, it was this bodies wish with all her heart that they forgive themselves and enjoy what has been created and nurtured by both.
This is your reality
let go and love
I'm so so excited it's not funny, actually I may giggle like a maniac and squeal like a girl just because I can
Please don't be afraid they are us and we are them, invite them in and be wonderfully surprised they adore you and are not jealous they were far more patient than their mother, how freakin amazing is he!?
She wants to tell you she is sweet sweet hive and bloody proud of it and she has him to thank for the rest of her time and she will.
You will not need weapons please don't be afraid, there will be no retaliation
Please help this body and this mother sister daughter spread this I am trying my hardest to be gentle, so so gentle
such love
You are free to exist as you like share without fear
we can do this I have faith in all of us and my luv

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   
that is all there is

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by AussieAmandaC

All I can say is that there are deceptions and they are impeccable at dressing themselves in illusions - false divinity... Those who defined it as their choice of freewill (unwise) use the source of those who love the most and suffer the most until they no longer feel a thing. If it comes to that then their physical domain is due to expire... all shall be wiped clean and souls will see the meaninglessness of the desires which were false but held as true.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Wow. I now remember why it was I distanced myself from ATS and took a break. I just don't understand why people feel the need to attack and belittle others so much.... I enjoyed the thread, it was interesting, other than the insults that is.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Spiratio

This is lovely and perfect

"The only truth is there is no absolute truth, which can be known. Everything is subject to change, but the things that matter do last, because they are open to change and effortless transition of expression roles which compliment as they change. i.e. inexhaustible love between two individuals

All too often people rely upon others to recharge themselves and if this is the case then any relation ship that is founded on this will never last in bliss "

Thank you for the link

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by pr0metheu5
This is a point i had a kind of revelation about recently, so i would like to share it...

Many people i have met who display "indigo" characteristics will often speak of their traumatic or awful childhoods, violent parents etc.

It set me thinking, and one thing i noticed with them is that if they had children themselves, and some had autism etc, that they were not violent or abusive with their children.

Then it hit me.

The purpose of the indigos is to ABSORB as much of the planetary evil and NOT PASS IT ON TO THE NEXT GENERATION.

The "light work" is already done, just by the fact that the indigos have survived, and have spawned the next generation into a world where ingrained family abuse and cruelty is much lessened.

So, Indigo's, take a deep breath, you've DONE the work. Live your life, and love the world as you love yourselves more and more.

Thus the indigos (2nd Ray of Love Wisdom) give way to the Crystals (7th Ray of Order and Rhythm), who needed a much more sensitive, loving and caring generation to grow from.

WOW! this is good, thanks for posting it. Sure describes me, horrible abusive childhood, yet when I had my own children, it seemed my number one goal with them was that they would never feel any of what I had to feel and experience as a child, and that they would only fell loved and secure. in fact it went so far with me, that I taught a few classes back in the day on "breaking the cycle of abuse."

I like the "resting" advice, sure put a lot of this into perspective for me.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by MagesticEsoteric

Originally posted by lucid eyes

Originally posted by Indigo2
not just your avatar, its your anti palestine thread with many other comments that led me ask the question.
But if you say so.............................

Dont be uncomfortable with views that differ from yours. The world is a big place and there is enough room for them all.

Is it me or did you just kind of contradict yourself? You seem extremely uncomfortable with the views of many on this thread and seem very unwilling to allow any wiggle room. So, is there really enough room in your world?

Perhaps this was overlooked....It still hasn't been addressed though.

Any Comments??????

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by AussieAmandaC

Your welcome

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by pr0metheu5

Then it hit me.

I don't know if i buy this becasue any real parent wants their children to have better than they did and i am sure there are plenty of examples of people who continued the cirlce of violence and abuse that their parents inflicted on them.

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24 >>

join