It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So you're an Indigo Adult, now what?

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by femalepharoe
reply to post by nightbringr

lol. I was more so talking about you who agreed with him and then proceeded to call my post the dumbest of the week.

did you think that was very nice?

No, i suppose it wasnt. I guess i was reacting to you saying he hated humanity, which i found preposterous. But i dont have to be nice, do i, i dont claim to be an indigo child.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by bastardo
reply to post by notquiteright

I quickly dismissed the whole thing as BS. Now, understand, I have been interested in the paranormal, ufos, and conspiracy stuff my whole life, and have wanted to find any kind of real evidence. I still haven't

But why did you dismiss it right away? It sounds more to me like you would not allow yourself to be that.

As far as my comment about the rules not applying, indigo's seem to think (feel?) that they are the first ones who ever desired peace or an enlightened society. In one of the many threads here on ats regarding indigo's, someone posted a video of some elementary school kid who was having his head filled that he was some special wise indigo, and he was actually giving these speaches and all he was saying is that the world should live in peace, we should be kind to each other, etc... And he said something about just always having these different ideas like that, that the world should live in peace. Really? None of us "regulars" ever thought of that.

You can´t blame me or others for what some say. I feel we´re getting hung up on these labels.

Almost everybody wants peace, but how many are actually seeing what the underlying causes for war are, how many are actually chipping away at the current paradigm and envisioning a different future, not the majority.

Again, it is insulting to think that us "regulars" were all pro-war or something. Because if that's not what you believe, then what exactly makes indigo's special?

In that case I would say that the majority of people were preoccupied with their lives and had no opinion or knowledge of the lies about 911 and the wars, for instance, the indigo maybe was the one that was researching information and spreading some truth, while his friends would be out drinking. Just an example.

I dismissed it because I already knew all about the "indigo" thing, and find no evidence to support the idea. And so now people who are not indigo's are all out getting drunk? Many people (and certainly nearly everyone here on ATS)have searched out truth, spread truth, and tried to understand the underlying causes of the ill's of our society and the wars, and certainly 9-11. Man, if only us regulars hadn't been so drunk that day, maybe we could have stopped it.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   

indeed!

And with that understanding;

Since I am one, with the calling of checking immoral and damaging behavior; I shan't expect you to feel slighted when I do.

..it is apparent , there is much work to be done..

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   

indeed!

And with that understanding;

Since I am one, with the calling of checking immoral and damaging behavior; I shan't expect you to feel slighted when I do.

..it is apparent , there is much work to be done..

By your logic, do you mean that as an indigo child you are justified in calling out evil or immorality? In that case, i too am an indigo, as i often feel the same. We have somthing in common, you and i!

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   

I dismissed it because I already knew all about the "indigo" thing, and find no evidence to support the idea. And so now people who are not indigo's are all out getting drunk? Many people (and certainly nearly everyone here on ATS)have searched out truth, spread truth, and tried to understand the underlying causes of the ill's of our society and the wars, and certainly 9-11. Man, if only us regulars hadn't been so drunk that day, maybe we could have stopped it.

Ok, now I know you are just purposefully twisting words and I feel a lot of unwarranted negative energy. First you try to bait me with other peoples´remarks, and when I do my best to give you an answer by means of example you attack me for it.

Whatever, I know enough now.

Are going to deny that the population is preoccupied with banale things in their spare time? Are you denying that there was a young man doing research while his friends were out drinking?

And yes, it seems quite obvious and logical that a lot of people that visit ATS are those people, even though some are are consumed by hate and fear.

It seems that you feel like some people are excluding other people, and get riled up about it, while your are really excluding yourself.

Your whole argument is, I have all the criteria for being an indigo, but I don´t feel like one and have no proof, or don´t feel comfortable with it, therefore, indigos don´t exist.
edit on 1-3-2012 by bastardo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Spiratio

The following is in the context of this earlier post.

reply to post by w3nd1g0

HAHAHA THATS FUNNY
I went the same path and for about same amount of time too, tho I was not a very regular "abuser" more a curious explorer of alternate states of consciousness. I did have a chronic addiction to cigarettes however. And it turns out that I fit the bill for being able to process radical amounts of information -- and thinking outside the box on every subject -- when I want to (feel compelled is a better word than "want" tho becasue I cant just turn on the higher faculties at will they just roll when inspiration hits in the appropriate context).

However synasthesia
is the main factor to Awakened-indigos. Everyone is born with the potential to tap this... tho not every one will, and Indigos etc. are born with this innately they don't have to strive to access it... however most become truamatized at an early age by the over empathic awareness and extent of the task ahead of them, and so shut down those higher senses to cope with everyday life until a later time when thy actually are in a position to put them to use rather than be traumatised endlessly day in day out by feeling the sadness and bitterness of the majority of those they encounter.

It is true that those who awaken first are prone to becoming bitter in some sense latter on, this is because those who make head way for others cop the full brunt from the masses who resist change - like the tallest nail which gets hit first and these people dont have any choice either... its like a torrets-like syndrome where even if they know they are gonna get ridiculed or worse they cant stop themselves form doing what they do... because they now in the long run it will even out and if they avoid the work and totally sucumb to the way of the masses then the end result will be worse than that hey already endured.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   

No,

It has nothing to do with Justification - but more a WILL and DESIRE.

On a larger scale - anectdote:
Right after I left the subway this morning a large man started to attack and litteraly pulverize a young teenage boy. Those who did not run, sat there, or took at there phones and recorded it.

Would they have been justified in stopping them? Yes.
Did they have the will to do so? No

On a smaller scale- anectdote:

You see a post in which someone is earnestly trying to seek information and ask their peers for insight, and in turn you gravitate not towards the users who nuetrally say that they dont agree, but the ones that are cynical or in attack mode.

You polarize to the service of self/negative energy.

Its all good. Just wanted to clarify.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by bastardo

I don't accept things without some sort of evidence to back it up, and no one else should either, because that's what religion does, and IMO it has set mankind back. Is there any evidence of special abilities outside of" feelings"?

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   

No,

It has nothing to do with Justification - but more a WILL and DESIRE.

On a larger scale - anectdote:
Right after I left the subway this morning a large man started to attack and litteraly pulverize a young teenage boy. Those who did not run, sat there, or took at there phones and recorded it.

Would they have been justified in stopping them? Yes.
Did they have the will to do so? No

Not sure you finished your story. Are you implying all the people who either ignored or recorded it are NOT indigos, and that is your proof? Did you stop this large man? If not, why not, and if so, how did you? And does this one action somehow prove that your an "indigo"?

On a smaller scale- anectdote:

You see a post in which someone is earnestly trying to seek information and ask their peers for insight, and in turn you gravitate not towards the users who nuetrally say that they dont agree, but the ones that are cynical or in attack mode.

You polarize to the service of self/negative energy.

Its all good. Just wanted to clarify.

Not sure i followed this. Do you mean "I" gravitated to someone negative? Because again, i think the poster you called "hateful of humanity" was being anything but hateful. His post was simply questioning and doubtful. Again, i ask you to post the part of his message you thought indicated he despises life and humanity, because your accusation was certainly a bit much.

But yes. When i was young i was misunderstood often. Im left handed and tend to think outside the box. I do confront evil and wrongdoing whereever possible and have a great desire to change the world. Am i indigo? I simply think i have something called "personality". We all have them, and we are all different and special.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   

If you are searching for proof I can not help you.

Noone can with these subjects.

Expecting it is not realistic. That´s why it is in this sub forum. The OP wasn´t asking wether or not indigos exist.

Im done with this.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Get a job, and stop thinking highly of yourself

second line...........

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Noncompatible

There is the possibility that I could be stupid, I could be insane, I could be an evil leprechaun in a clown suit. My opinions are my own, they are not fact they may not even be right. I admit my faults, I acknowledge my failure, I am not perfect nor any better than my neighbor. However I am not arrogant, abraisive perhaps, but not arrogant. I believe you misunderstood my statement, said statement is an opinion shared by many of my peers, most of them much older than me, it is not necsessarily an opinion I share personally. I do see your point though.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   
First of all, the "need to feel special" as some of you put it? Live inside my head for a day , much less a lifetime and see how "special" you feel. If anything, you feel way LESS than "special." I remember I used to say that I wish I could be like my ex-husband, who seemed to simply not care so much about most everything, who seemed to never get as hurt as deeply as I did about anything.

Secondly- just because you can't see it, feel it, touch it, etc does NOT mean something doesn't exist. We do exist and whether the term "indigo" is offensive to you doesn't matter, it is soemthing we can associate ourselves with that seems to help.

I have ALL 25 of the traits used to describe an indigo adult. I have found a small measure of peace in the last several years from ACCEPTING that all my seemingly weirdness has a name, has a semi explanation. Has perhaps even, a purpose for being. And THAT is all this thread was about, I am an Indgo adult, now what??

I remember as a child, wondering why all I ever wanted to do was die, which is the way my human brain recognized it, and really all it was a longing to go "home." Like I didn't belong here on this planet. I remember crying over soemthing that would seem silly and stupid to others, but to me I felt it so deeply it hurt. I remember after becoming an adult, all I wanted to do was to help people, whether I could afford to or not , and did so many times at my own peril. I couldn't see a need and not try to fill it.

Maybe thats the direction this thread should take. Fellow Indigos, tell me some of your memories in your life as an Indigo, let's compare notes.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   
I know many have said it before but we are all special.
Everything is special - You feel special when you are loved unconditionally for who you are.
We are all loved equally - Humanity harms itself and drags itself down in many ways yet in reality all Humans are divine beings and in their true nature they are angelic and that means You.
edit on 1-3-2012 by artistpoet because: typo

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by nitro67
Get a job, and stop thinking highly of yourself

second line...........

Ha - I disagree - Find what fulfills you and go for it - live your dream - Think more highly of yourself for you are immortal in Eternity in the way of soul - Be who you know you are inside in reality and not what others expect or demand.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by strangedays

However irrelevent, I will admit I did seek guidance and answers on ats. What I did not do is make someone else do something for me and take the credit for their hard work. I did infact research the subject on a consectutive basis from november 2010 to december of this year. To my own disappointment, I found nothing, I found a bunch of claims but no cold hard proof. One article I found was written by someone who supposedly had a Doctorate, in the article this person claimed that Indigo children had unusually high IQs, and a triple helix, and psychic abilities these were the most outstanding traits. The other traits were so vague that they could match just about anyone. I looked into the triple helix claims and I only found one documented case of a boy with a triple helix and he is severely mentally disabled. The psychic traits I can understand because from what I found its becoming more common but not much to be alarming. i have what some call an ability but really I believe anyone can do it. I can read people, but not so vague, specifically emotions, from which point I can assume what the person is thinking, not word for word but a general idea, How this works is beyond me. A good friend said possibly my brain is more tuned to that sort of thing and using a complex compilation of emotions my brain turnes into thoughts. All I know is it's second nature, I do it without even trying but it's not all fun and games, especially when you know what someone really thinks of you. That good friend of mine and I are no longer friends because I knew more than desired. I digress, really it just seems to be a label for those who stray from the norm. See, I wanted to believe indigos were real because they claim they'll change the world, that played on my desperation to make the world a better place. I searched and searched and found nothing conclusive. I watched a news report on indigo children, in a part where they interviewed the children and parents, and instead of impressed I was appalled. Granted the children had a slighly more sophisticated vocabulary index than usual, but so did I, I just read a lot. What was shocking is these kids were talking down to their parents, they kept interupting, kept comparing themselves to each other, and they loved the attention, worst of all they parents were whipped, they were acting like the tables had turned like they children had control over them. Now It may be me but as far as I know, no child should behave like that, such problems make this world what it is today. Nonetheless, I believe in bigfoot but there's no proof of that, doesn't mean he doesn't exist. Just like a lack of proof that indigos exist perhaps they exist but alot of people have trash the concept, I apologize if I have contributed to this. My opinions are my own, I may be right I may be wrong. As I stated to the OP I bid everyone to find their own identity, you will not find it anywhere else in the world but in yourself. - peace

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nana2
First of all, the "need to feel special" as some of you put it? Live inside my head for a day , much less a lifetime and see how "special" you feel. If anything, you feel way LESS than "special." I remember I used to say that I wish I could be like my ex-husband, who seemed to simply not care so much about most everything, who seemed to never get as hurt as deeply as I did about anything.

Secondly- just because you can't see it, feel it, touch it, etc does NOT mean something doesn't exist. We do exist and whether the term "indigo" is offensive to you doesn't matter, it is soemthing we can associate ourselves with that seems to help.

I have ALL 25 of the traits used to describe an indigo adult. I have found a small measure of peace in the last several years from ACCEPTING that all my seemingly weirdness has a name, has a semi explanation. Has perhaps even, a purpose for being. And THAT is all this thread was about, I am an Indgo adult, now what??

I remember as a child, wondering why all I ever wanted to do was die, which is the way my human brain recognized it, and really all it was a longing to go "home." Like I didn't belong here on this planet. I remember crying over soemthing that would seem silly and stupid to others, but to me I felt it so deeply it hurt. I remember after becoming an adult, all I wanted to do was to help people, whether I could afford to or not , and did so many times at my own peril. I couldn't see a need and not try to fill it.

Maybe thats the direction this thread should take. Fellow Indigos, tell me some of your memories in your life as an Indigo, let's compare notes.

Childhood memories ? i still remember everything even if its behind me
i have learned who i am with that childhood

Thanks for sharing
Ok my turn ... dont like much sharing that kind of stuff
but there you go .. this is ATS afterall
its not like i was saying that to my coworkers at the job

Time to start :
I had so much energy that i was almost diag with ADHD
with a feeling of being alone .. not belonging here .. never try suicide ..
but though about it and asked God to do it for me somehow

Shorly after entering highschool ...first yrs was literaly Hell .. the change of school was hard
had a knife on my throat by a big jerk that liked
to intimidate others (i was very small) couldnt do much..
violence was always avoidable .. i dont like any violence first
others from the same class snifing white stuff beside me in class ..
i arrived in the middle of the yrs because we moved
so they put me in a special class.. no more place in other class
no choice to start hiding my differences to others and try to act like everyone else
it worked and i did some friend later in a small gang (1-2 yrs later)
they were not the best influence but they were my friends for the moment

The feeling of helping others and be kind came to me very young
i couldnt harm someone that dont diserve or his defenseless
a few friends one time wanted to influenced me to go
beat up a kid that say a name to me in my back ( actually he was a little jerk and hated him)
i think i pushed him but thats it .. i felt extremely incomfortable doing that ..
i was saying to my self this is not me .. and i will not start doing that
the irony from my first yrs in highschool after being bullied
not my thing to do that upon others

this was just one memory
i have some good one and bad one like all other people
even if something i feel like a belong more in space then on earth
i feel normal but with different thoughs..
One time i was surprise to pass the indigo test questionnaire
and most of the traits i do have them very much
except the hability part .. i dont see through walls

im no more extraordinaire then anyother people here
the real indigos are from the new and latest waves before 2012
childrens with incredible gifts and habilities and big wisdom

I was born in october yrs 1981 .. so .. no special habilities
but we never know what can be unlocked in everyone .. one day
I have a strong intuition and instinct
sometime i can feel the energy of someone .. bad or good energy (auras?)
it have helped me much .. but everyone have that 6 th sens in them somewhere
you just need to developpe them and learn to trust in yourself

Nice to know you Nana2 how old are you ?

Why did i just say all of that ?
because we are so close to the 21 december
it is time that most people wake up their inerself
it is time to change for the better and prepare to help everyone in any situation
risking you life is small compare to risking your soul
edit on 3/1/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   
all this indigo nonsense is starting to put project blue beam into prospective...

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by hurvundus
all this indigo nonsense is starting to put project blue beam into prospective...

I thought Project Blue Beam was about projecting a false alien landing and the coming of the Anti Christ in disguise as a saviour - Indigos and other aliens in human form are already born here for real
ps must mention highly evolved Humans who also have incarnated here too
edit on 1-3-2012 by artistpoet because: typo

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by starchild10

Originally posted by 1littlewolf

Are we not all here to play some part in this great shift? Have we not all come to Earth with a purpose?

Probably not. This 'shift' business is new age bunkum. Civilisations come and go and we will follow. We all end up as worm food in the end.
edit on 1-3-2012 by starchild10 because: (no reason given)

We're not living in Roman times anymore starchild. Most of the civilizations that are present today have been in place fr the past 1000 years or so, albeit with different rulers.

What I say about a great shift is not based on new age 'bunkum', but based on what can be physically observed in the goings on in the world around us presently. We can either shift to a higher level of thinking or things will be very messy for a long time to come. What I do doubt though is that all of civilization will end up collectively as worm food

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join