It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So you're an Indigo Adult, now what?

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 02:15 AM
link   
i always thought i was an indigo child... turns out i just have an IQ of 142. so i am special lol

the spec for indigo kids is pretty lame if you ask me and most folks fit into that category as we are all individuals in the end.

good reading your thoughts tho peeps!

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nana2
I have long known that I fit this "category" (for lack of a better term) very well. What I DON'T know is-- what is the purpose of Indigos? Why are we here as part of the world now and in this time?

Would appreciate any links to study this.

I'm an Infrared adult and I think you are full of baloney.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 02:19 AM
link   
in addition... i have noticed myself always being able to explain to friends their situations and offer solutions to there problems.

however...

never been able to take my own advice which i have also noticed is pretty damned normal for most folk lmao!

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 02:25 AM
link   
i must tell you the truth, that's something i myself can not achieve either, but as long as we believe we are ''something'', it's another dillusion of the ego. It's either about spirituality or about money or about being a good wife/husband/mother/father something something etc. doesn't matter, the same old ego talking in different ways. To keep it short, ladies and madams, we are actualy trapped little creatures who are no different than a mosquito..

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Just because you're a reasonable healthy person that has good solutions to problems and help folks a lot means you're an indigo or whatever described? Can someone at least tell me what it means? Indigo? What on earth can that even mean.
Sorry but I think you're a bunch of fools thinking you're not special, there are 7 billion people and no one is identical. No one thinks the same way!

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by ImaMuslim
Just because you're a reasonable healthy person that has good solutions to problems and help folks a lot means you're an indigo or whatever described? Can someone at least tell me what it means? Indigo? What on earth can that even mean.
Sorry but I think you're a bunch of fools thinking you're not special, there are 7 billion people and no one is identical. No one thinks the same way!

basically you need to see a psyc or a medium in order to discover the colour of your aura....... i can't believe i just said that tho... lmao!

but seriously.... thats the trick lol

ETA: altho i have never had this done..... despite my younger drug abuse issues (spanning over 10 yrs which i have later learned was linked to my higher IQ) and my constant drinking.... my health is better than that of the average person... now that i DO find odd!
edit on 1-3-2012 by w3nd1g0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 03:13 AM
link   
We are the one species on the planet who are so disharmonious with that planet that, left to our own devices long enough, we would create our own destruction.

And yet, many of us think we're 'special'.

We think 'we are here for a purpouse', that somehow, humans are different from apes or birds or ants or rocks or plants.

People like David Wilcock have online stores selling music that he claims will help you "Find your purpose... and find your Self."

God it makes me sick the money that is involved in all this new consciousness/matter/energy paradigm crap.

And the charlatans making the money make me even sicker.

And the fools who (literally) buy into it just make me sad.

We are NOT special, we are NOT the centre of the universe.

Every hundred years the masses think something special is going to happen.

Every religion on the planet thinks it is The Answer and The Truth and the predictions of their prophets are the only correct ones.

Well i tell you, they can't all be right but they can sure as hell all be wrong.

Frakkin well Wake Up, Grow Up and Do Something to Help Others.

Instead of sitting on the internet writing about how special you are ...

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 03:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Nana2

unfortunately your thread was infected by sock puppets. Dont be too quick to limit yourself to a definition such as "indigo". I know its hard and lonely but keep reaching out.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 03:54 AM
link   
Ah yes, 'sock puppets'.

Otherwise known as 'people who don't agree with me'.

I was born in '66, the year of the fire horse.

I was always called weird and different by others at school, and later in the work place.

I've had out-of-the-body experiences, clairvoyant experiences, psychic experiences.

I am more sensitive than most men and women i know.

I have a feeling of the great beauty and truth of creation inside me.

But i don't go around claiming that i'm a Blue Arsehole.

Because i know that ALL of us actually ARE one.

Look at us here, screaming our souls at each other, unable to agree but never ending the conversation.

Karma isn't something bad happening to you because you did something bad to someone else.

Karma is the fact that when you hurt someone, you ARE hurting yourself, and when you help someone, you are helping yourself because you are the world, and the world is you.

Don't be Indigo, don't be fooled, just be you ...

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 04:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by bastardo

Some common challenges of Indigos * Feeling alone, separate or misunderstood * Your depth of feeling and thinking is often different than those around you * Unusually sensitivities * Feel limited by the normal world around * You’re a visionary with unusual hopes, aspirations and sense of purpose

Is this threatening to anyone? Does anyone want to pull out their hair after reading that some people feel like this, when it is completely clear that the majority of people around them don´t feel like that.

Regardless of spirituality, or being sent by a higher force, fact remains that some people are different like that.

If you feel threatened by that, then I feel sorry for you.

It does seem some people are very threatened, but that is their own problem. As for me, I have enough of my own things to deal with. I dont beleive most indigos feel superior at all, if anything we feel humbled a lot, at least I do.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 04:53 AM
link   
a 17 page thread with, as usual, most of them from people who have so much negativity in their lives that they feel a need to criticize or put down others over something very simple.

Please, can we get back on track without the insults and name calling???

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 05:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by SteffieJo
I've been reading through all the comments, and to be honest, I am a little confused. What I got so far is that an Indigo thinks differently than other people, and they are here to help guide people to strive for a peaceful future. Am I right? I guess what I'm not understanding is, do Indigo's have any special abilities? Can a person work to become an Indigo, or are they just born that way?

Thanks in advance for whoever helps me understand.

As for special "abilities" I can only speak for myself. I have always been a bit "pyschic", I see things that are going to happen before they do. Specific things. I can read thoughts to a degree, depending on my own personal mood of the day of course.

I think an Indigo chose to come here as one. Being a beleiver in successive lives, I beleive we chose this time , this path, this moment in history to come here as we did. Many times, I have asked myself, "who would choose this crappy life?" But we did.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nana2
I have long known that I fit this "category" (for lack of a better term) very well. What I DON'T know is-- what is the purpose of Indigos? Why are we here as part of the world now and in this time?

Would appreciate any links to study this.

Ok .... deeep breath!!! ahhhhh.... brace yourselves. This is not sugar coated, I will be explaining both the positive and negative implications

The Indigo's are the final wave of the first intentional incarnations on this planet. All incarnations undergo amnesia to some extent but indigo's have/had a pre-agreed task that was to endow the lower physical realms with a hivemind-ike higher cosmic consciousness...

It was not know that humans would become as entrenched in illusions as they have been when the first wave arrived -- non-indigos -- they initially had all the consciousness traits of indigo's plus more but were not as dense physically... over time a form of fragmentation occurred in their near unity consciousness awareness as the cosmos steeped into deeper density. This lead to the initial waves of incarnations to loose innate source connection.

By the time the indigos were about to begin incarnating, knowledge of this fragmentation was already yielded by them via th e akashic records, and all agreed to take on an equal measure of responsibility in anchoring the higher cosmic frequencies which would initiate the ascension.

however the corruption has been greater than anticipated so some indigos have been burdened with a greater load of responsibility than they agreed to. For as each is unable to do service in how they agreed then the next of kin is burdened with a double load and so it regresses back.

Initially the indigo's would have been able to use purely right brain dominant methods of subtle positive influence... But the potential for that has been squandered so, those who have been burdened with a greater load become unable to interact and/or communicate to people in the same way they would otherwise. This leads to Autistic/Aspergus Geniuses. This is exactly why those who feel threatened or inadequate about individuals who are "smarter" than them need not feel inadequate....because these individuals are not smart they are just tapped into something much larger which is utilising their willingness to facilitate change.

Unfortunately some have lost their way completely at this time, some even mislead other indigo's who have been burdened with greater loads -- unable to discern what is the correct path (due to an overloaded heart chakra) -- as such these individuals who then interfere with their own kind have regressed and no longer posses an authentic divine blue/purple aura and will have to reincarnate again. They will not be afforded the luxury of ascension upon death - as some indigo's who cannot perform the agreed task are (due to the limitations imposed) -- instead they will have to earn an indigo or ascended aura through making amends to what they have inflicted as well as turning back the flow which corrupted themselves in the first place. This is inevitable and will get easier for everyone as time passes...tho don't use the current stance of consensus reality to measure this as it is ongoing and a process of shifting/alternate divergent realities.

see this post for a better idea: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Never judge another based on a single instance of what they may appear to represent/proliferate... for that may only be a result of the potential defined for them via others.

There are other higher beings who have incarnated by proxy of the corruption who in fact did not agree to incarnate...these are the crystal/rainbow children or whatever you want to call them. These children are innocent no matter what they end up doing and are guaranteed ascension on death simply because they did not agree to come here..at this time they are not of the original template of souls who all agreed to and were destined to incarnate.

They have a very profound effect every time one is born... nothing they could do from this point that is considered bad can actually outweigh the effect that they each have when they incarnate.

And they are not alien souls... they are from beyond this window of reality completely..

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rachaell

Originally posted by lacrimaererum

reply to post by lacrimaererum

I don´t think they would have a clear objective that they are aware off. Just the fact that a different way of thinking is created, is what might prepare for or initiate changes.

thinking is dangerous. it is completely manipulated by your environment. i think it is best avoided.

Hello everyone, my name is Rachaell and I am new to this site. Scanning the topics and reading the replies I came across this thread and would like to reply to it. It is a very interesting thread and so are the links that are given. But in answer to "thinking is dangerous", yes it can be unless a person uses it to manipulate the environment instead of allowing it to manipulate you. This is the difference between leaders and those who follow them.

i do not lead.

i do not follow.

thank you

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by jimnuggits
I am an Indigo.

I cannot speak for anyone but myself, but I am willing to help any who feel confused by the use of the term.

A bit of background: I was born the child of a prostitute and a high ranking member of an outlaw biker gang. I am now a public school teacher, who is about to attend medical school, so that I may be better enabled to help all who darken my doorstep.

There is absolutely no logical reason why I did not turn out to be Service to Self, yet, here I am, Serving Others as best as I know how.

We are indeed here to aid humanity in its shift to higher consciousness.

Some are aware of that goal, some not.

In all ways that matter, there is no difference between an Indigo and a 'regular' person.

That is the point, actually.

Role models are necessary, even for adults.

So, ask away...

Thank you for offering your expertise. I am once again puzzled by your comments. This is why i am on this thread. I am fascinated by this subject and will ask questions at every oppurtunity.

You state that in all ways that matter there is no difference between indigos and regular people. Is there any differences?

You also state you as an indigo are a role model for us regulars. How did you come to realise that you Indigo people are here to lead us and are not being possessed by some type of demons? How are you people so sure that 'your way' is 'the way'

I am also very puzzled by your work pracitces. You say that you are a public school teacher. School on this planet in its current form is mostly a training ground for corporations. You are taught what other people want you to learn. You are taught to stay in line.You are taught to learn to do what you are told. In its current form school goes against all human nature yet you are a part of this. If you do not 'stay in line' these days you will be drugged to make you stay in line.

This moves me nicely into the second area. You wish to join the medical industry. I believe also that this is a fake industry. It is full of false claims , with people shoving drugs down peoples throats falsely claiming that these will help them survive. In some cases they have even convinced people to take poison in an effort to convince them that it will heal them and keep them alive no matter what it takes. I believe when your numbers called its time to go. Not to do whatever is necessary to stay alive. Also in most cases these days the medical industry will only really help if you have the money. You are joining the medical industry to help keep the wealthy people alive?

So to be honest, I am confused by your choice of work.

Humans have amazing ability and strengh within. They do not this fake , money making medical industry.

I would be grateful for your response as your are a true indigo being. Thank you.
edit on 1-3-2012 by lacrimaererum because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Interesting thread, want to chime in here with another viewpoint...

Everything I have heard and read about "Indigo" people is no different to someone describing a person with Autism...

I am autistic, thankfully I am at the other end of the spectrum where my main trait is best described as Asperger's syndrome - I function normally to a high level (about 90%) but there is a 10% part of me that doesn't do too well.

I am very good with technology, complex systems, patterns, design, programming etc but not very good with other things like basic stuff i.e. I can't read people too well and tend to avoid large groups but thanks to a growing family I have matured a fair bit.

I am what you would call a "Later Bloomer".

Yes I feel different to everyone, all the time. For the first time in a long time I met someone who was on exactly the same wavelength. We both understood each other and started to converse on a level that excluded everyone around us at that time yet here we were, me with my trait and my new friend, someone who has dyslexia, the same but different.

I see the world differently, that is the only difference I suppose. Yes I feel more deeply, take things more personally and dwell on thoughts so deeply that they effect my existence on a profound level but I have the same pains as everyone else.

I am not an "Indigo" or disadvantaged (as I was told so many times). I have a natural desire to help people and I do feel connected to the world, but this world can leave even someone like me a little cold at times.

Be more empathic, more caring, more thoughtful of others and less resentful, bitter and jealous...
edit on 1-3-2012 by old_god because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by old_god

Thanks for sharing that .But how is determined that you are 10% autistic? I mean when you are a full blown autist it is obvious, but if you are considered only 10% autitstic, who says you are?

Maybe you are a real what is considered indigo, and medical science just labels you part autistic.

Just wondering.
edit on 1-3-2012 by bastardo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 07:39 AM
link   

reply to post by old_god

Thanks for sharing that .But how is determined that you are 10% autistic? I mean when you are a full blown autist it is obvious, but if you are considered only 10% autitstic, who says you are?

Maybe you are a real what is considered indigo, and medical science just labels you part autistic.

Just wondering.

You're right, I think after getting tested and scoring very high numbers in several Aspergers tests I went for the most normal answer.

Truth is, every autistic person I have met, anyone with anything from OCD to full blown autism I have been able to connect to and understand at some level.

My point is that I don't worry about labels anymore, I have a purpose to my life, some semblance of order through my family and a few very close friends.

People need to learn how to do something if this world is going to get a little better, express their emotions. After a while it will emanate outwardly and cause a ripple effect, affecting the emotions of everyone around you, putting them in a good mood and getting more connected.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 07:43 AM
link   
I think maybe you're here so we can eat you when the food runs out.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 08:03 AM
link   
I dont get it , sounds like the description for pretty much any human being on the planet !
I think someone somewhere is cashing in on fooling people into believing they are something special for no good reason other than to swindle gullable people out of money !

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join