It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So you're an Indigo Adult, now what?

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Laced713

try these links for more info on indigos

www.youtube.com...

i did about 8-9 minutes into the presentation... until....

they used the fantasy of the 'face on Mars' compound & pyramids to qualify their fantasy about a 'portal' which gave the excaping Martians access to Atlantis on Earth some 65,000 years ago

it is then that the loading protocol for the video went bonkers and i just dropped the vid
i was not going to get mind sacked by a group of mental cases with an agenda and some production savvy

but i do say the airport Krishnas needed to evolve into something better...but spirit-science ? oh well

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   
empathetic, curious, strong-willed, independent, and often perceived by friends and family as being strange; possess a clear sense of self-definition and purpose; and also exhibit a strong innate sub-conscious spirituality from early childhood (which, however, does not necessarily imply a direct interest in spiritual or religious areas). Indigo children have also been described as having a strong feeling of entitlement, or "deserving to be here." Other alleged traits include a high intelligence quotient, an inherent intuitive ability, and resistance to rigid, control-based paradigms of authority

Who the hell wouldn't say they're that? I'm all of that and so are most people, because they're so vague and positive that no one will say they're not!!!! Who the hell Doesn't think they're special? its the most human trait.

NO ONE WILL SAY THEY'RE BAD AND EVERYONE ACCEPTS POSITIVE LABELS!!!!

"The Forer effect (also called the Barnum Effect after P.T. Barnum's observation that "we've got something for everyone") is the observation that individuals will give high accuracy ratings to descriptions of their personality that supposedly are tailored specifically for them, but are in fact vague and general enough to apply to a wide range of people. This effect can provide a partial explanation for the widespread acceptance of some beliefs and practices, such as astrology, fortune telling, and some types of personality tests."

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Have you ever heard of the psych study, easily replicatable, where everyone has an individually tailored horoscope and when asked if it fits they're life everyone says yes!! OMG!!!! then everyone passes it to the left and they're all the same horoscope!

THIS IS THE SIMPLEST PsYch IDEA EVER!!!!! don't fall for it! We're all special

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lastone
reply to post by artistpoet

"King Arthur is a very ancient tale taken from Welsh Mythology and in reality there was a King Athur of Wales this history was once taught in Welsh schools but in the 19th century was struck off the cirriculum and all Welsh history teachers were replaced by English teachers instead. Even the Welsh language was made illegal and children were cruelly punished if caught speaking Welsh. Did you know that Welsh was the common language of England until the Romans invaded and pushed the Celtic Tribes into Wales."

Exactly... but the problem is it wasn't a tale.
And that's the big secret. One Man was never present with Jesus .. one Man was always defending the secret never showing .. One man left after Jesus was in the tomb... The important man ... and it wasn't Jesus. Jesus was the voice .., the rebel , The man was the hidden keeper of the secret.
They called him Joseph of Arimathea."a senator"

"Likewise fabulous is the legend which tells of his coming to Gaul A.D. 63, and thence to Great Britain, where he is supposed to have founded the earliest Christian oratory at GLASTONBURY.

edit on 29-2-2012 by Lastone because: (no reason given)

Yes that is true - I have a good link for you - click the Forensic Historians link I think the historical stuff you speak of is covered in parts 4 and 5 - It speaks of what you say and is full of proof.
By the way the two people had an attempt on their lifes by secret services probably MI5 orMI6

www.richplanet.net...

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by artistpoet

I know the answers .. I was only trying to show you where to look at ... nothing more nothing less.

All the present at the table are just actors showing something. The impostant information that L. Da Vinci was trying to save and pass to future generations wasn't about people, blood or religion.
The information as to do with your 1 st question about Newton.
The "Holy Grail" is on the painting but not on the table. The holy Grail as the dimentions of the called tomb in the kings chamber in Egypt. They are pointing up looking at the left hand of jesus zoom the image and see ... but really see what is above the the left hand ... that's why they are amazed and pointing up "It isn't on the hand it is .... above is and! they did almost erased it but we can still see it.
On the left of the painting a hand from the 14 actor in the painting is holding a knife pointing at .... and peter looking at M.M. is holding the hand with the knige with is left hand... Judas next to M.M. Is looking up at the Grail .... up between M.M and Jesus. The Grail ..... and on the back central wall next to the Grail ..
The information about the "Grail" is on the left and right walls. The Grail isn't a cup ... a box ...is something else hidden on the math of the box

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Lastone

The irony is ... they are looking for the Ark of the Covenant .. and the holy Grail. They don't know they are the same thing.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lastone
reply to post by Lastone

The irony is ... they are looking for the Ark of the Covenant .. and the holy Grail. They don't know they are the same thing.

Wow thanks for that info which has focused my attention - The Ark of the covenant reputedly held the Tablets given to Moses - This is surely information and knowledge of a deep nature and not commandments which are in fact based in Ancient Egyptian Philosophy about rebirth or knowledge of the soul.
Do you know it is speculated that Moses was in fact Akhenaten the 18th dynasty so called Heretic Phoroah who closed down the corrupt temples and sent the priest of Amun Ra home for practicing magic ie trickery and worshipping graven images ie statues but that is another subject linked in as Akhenaten was a keeper of of the same knowledge as that of Jesus.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimnuggits
reply to post by AwakeinNM

No, I am here, ready to listen to your questions.

No need to stereotype, you miss out on so many rich experiences.

Did you wish to discuss this intelligently, or just take silly potshots?

Simmah down, now.

Apparently "indigo" people lack a sense of humor.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnCreed777
reply to post by Regenstorm

As my very wise narcissistic paranoid schizophrenic step aunt who believed she was a starchild once said while on acid. " I believe that i was sent to save the earth, everything has a rainbow face in paradise. Someday every one will all see that we (starseeds) will are here for change. we will save mother earth, because we are the kings of men and brownies." Granted she was high, however she actually believed that nonsense. She died 3 years later of an overdose and accomplished nothing on life this was 32 years ago. I'll consider the possibility of the "almighty indigos" when I stop hearing talk and start seeing change.

I respect your ideas and all, but its like you expect these "indigos" to do your work for you. The classic conscious approach, work smart not hard = IE have someone do it for you then try to take credit like you did something. LOL.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by AwakeinNM

Ahh, 'humor.'

I have heard of it, but never seen it in real life.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by strangedays

Yes it is true that the change one waits for is the change one requires to make. You can not change another or the world only your self - Such a change of course has influence then on all one encounters - though change is done by self sometimes anothers point of view can act as a trigger to one who has an open mind to consider that new idea. Why is it neccessary for another to present a new way of thought - becuase from birth we are all indoctrinated and our own inner voice is drowned out by the noise of the world. All one can do is offer choice of a new way the rest is up to the one to choose to consider or to reject

edit on 29-2-2012 by artistpoet because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-2-2012 by artistpoet because: typos

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   
I think being different as a kid and having to go through tough trials my whole life has made me who iam. I wasent chosen for anything. I just happen to fit an "indigo" description. Im just an individualist.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   
RIGHT!!

All the indigo's to the left of the room and the Infrared's to the right.

If you light spectrum's cant learn to play nicely we are going to have to separate you again.......

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nana2
I have long known that I fit this "category" (for lack of a better term) very well. What I DON'T know is-- what is the purpose of Indigos? Why are we here as part of the world now and in this time?

Would appreciate any links to study this.

Well for one.. I seem to , later in life, become the one person who is responsible for the livelyhood of so many. Also the counselor.

I've taken on a completely different role than I ever expected...

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Hi Nana2

I've been told that I have an indigo Aura. I've read a little about it and most of it rings true. Especially the truthfulness part.

I've found a couple of things that help me deal with my traits and energies.

First, I find that I need to live in an area with good energy. This can affect how I operate. I can feel it when passing thru when I am i tune and open to it.

I also need mediation or yoga, to function at a more optimum level.

I have a particularly strong sense of right and wrong, coupled with being able to see things many people don't see, or haven't realized yet. Some of the stuff I say or do really catches people off guard. Be careful on how you deliver your warnings and messages! This will make your job easier and help get the word out.

I invent things, see world trends developing, notice patterns in stock charts and the financial markets. It's ok to act on these things decisively when you get an idea, just don't take on to much risk. Acting on these can be re-enforcing mechanism for me. Action is important for me to confirm and have confidence I am heading down the right path.

The challenge for me becomes how to alert others I want to help without causing frustration or spreading fear. Make an effort to spread positive energy! This energy will come back for you many times over and make your mission much easier!

All the best!
edit on 29-2-2012 by jim3981 because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-2-2012 by jim3981 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   
I've always been a fan of positivity. Anything that keeps someone happy and motivated to live; without harming anyone in the process, this is due for fair encouragement. Energy - +/- - Good and bad. Awareness to read auras emitted by frequencies of energy. They say the avg person uses only 7%-10%...I would consider any 'antagonist' reply as a sample of that population. Stay positive everyone, God is REAL.

Peace.
edit on 1-3-2012 by Only1King because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by lucid eyes

Originally posted by Indigo2
I just don't think you have anything of relevance to add to this topic `

If I can help someone who thinks he is "an indigo child" become more whole and grounded as well as discerning and critical, Ive done what I intended to do here.

That is to derail the thread and back the op and like minded people into a corner. Mission accomplished, right?

An interesting thread has been reduced to frenzied attacks by selfish, fearful people that due to their own inferiority complex must try and bring others down. Your threads on palestine and the blatant prozionist posturing while at the same time denying such elitist attitude is hypocritical and despicable by the way.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Snoopy1978

Originally posted by lucid eyes

Originally posted by Indigo2
I just don't think you have anything of relevance to add to this topic `

If I can help someone who thinks he is "an indigo child" become more whole and grounded as well as discerning and critical, Ive done what I intended to do here.

That is to derail the thread and back the op and like minded people into a corner. Mission accomplished, right?

An interesting thread has been reduced to frenzied attacks by selfish, fearful people that due to their own inferiority complex must try and bring others down. Your threads on palestine and the blatant prozionist posturing while at the same time denying such elitist attitude is hypocritical and despicable by the way.

Meanwhile, selfish, fearful people with Superiority Complexes need to come here, and make themselves feel better by telling people how much worse off they are compared to themselves.

And on top of that, we also have people that are "better" because they are supposed "Starchildren" that have fully grown adults, needing to make themselves feel better by getting told by others "Oh my, you are SO special! I wish I was like you!!!"

Well, here is how you can be like them......get yourselves a sh*tload of coc aine/heroin/meth/drug of choice, load yourself up, and you can be special too!!! And you can also tell your cellmate how special you are when you get done for possesion of a prohibited narcotic.

I think they are a fair few people on here that need to seek professional medical help. Seriously. That or get off whatever drugs you are on........

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by lacrimaererum

Is there some reason you came in to this thread or are you just here to argue/troll the discussion? If you don't agree w/ it mind your own business.

You are what's wrong with this world.

Disclaimer: I'm stating this after reading the first page only.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 01:54 AM
link   
As far as I'm concerned, I believe it is a ploy..the Forer effect is quite obvious here.

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join