It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So you're an Indigo Adult, now what?

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by jimnuggits

I agree with your concept of no good or bad just experience. Experience is what we most often learn from.
Therefore what sometimes we term as bad is for a good a reason if you follow me.
For example today - a rather silly example but here goes - I was defrosting my fridge - It was absolutely packed out with ice - If the ice caps are melting my frigde could replenish them.
Anyway I could say I did something bad as I managed to crack it and whoosh out comes all the gas and the fridge is now an ex fridge - I guess my impatience and the hammer and chisel did not help - Do I consider it bad - No - But I have certainly learnt from the experience and though now fridgelesss and unable to afford a new one - I can laugh and learn from the experience. Everything happens for a reason - We are never punished but shown lessons in my view

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by artistpoet

I don't want to live with friends... I do have friends but i've changed.

My way of thinking changed and I can't live with them. I love them but we have nothing in comum. We never did I have to say,,, but know even less, and they would understand what I'm doing .. why and how.

About the Pyramid ... yes it is what people call the great pyramid ... but its just the white Pyramid, the great Pyramid is under water. and the Giza Plateau is telling everyone where it is, when it happen ... how it happen ... and when will "she" rise again.
It isn't a Rose Line ... It's RISE line .... Rose is the past of Rise
"The Holy Grail 'neath ancient Rosslyn waits / The blade and chalice watch o'er her gates / Adorned by masters loving art she lies / As she rests beneath the starry skies."

She isn't a woman ... Isn't a Pyramid... .
The rest is a big question ... I'm not going to write in this forum the information ...You should paint more ... you do have art in you.

edit on 29-2-2012 by Lastone because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   
It's like the old parable about the farmers luck.

One night the farmer's only horse got out, and everyone but the farmer thought it was terrible. No horse to pull the plow! The farmer just smiled and said 'It is what it is.' The next day, the horse came back- with two beautiful wild horses. Yay! Everyone else said. 'It is what it is' said the farmer. As the farmer's son was trying to train one of the wild horses, he fell off and broke his leg. 'Oh no! Who will help you plow now? It's terrible said the farmer's wife. Again, the farmer said 'it is what it is.' The next day, the king's army came by, and were going to draft the son into the army to fight the king's newest war, but his leg was broken...

It is what it is, my friend.

No one knows the plan, and yet the plan is perfect.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lastone

I don't want to live with friends... I do have friends but i've changed.

My way of thinking changed and I can't live with them. I love them but we have nothing in comum. We never did I have to say,,, but know even less, and they would understand what I'm doing .. why and how.

About the Pyramid ... yes it is what people call the great pyramid ... but its just the white Pyramid, the great Pyramid is under water. and the Giza Plateau is telling everyone where it is, when it happen ... how it happen ... and when will "she" rise again.
It isn't a Rose Line ... It's RISE line .... Rose is the past of Rise
"The Holy Grail 'neath ancient Rosslyn waits / The blade and chalice watch o'er her gates / Adorned by masters loving art she lies / As she rests beneath the starry skies."

She isn't a woman ... Isn't a Pyramid... .
The rest is a big question ... I'm not going to write in this forum the information ...You should paint more ... you do have art in you.

I understand your view about not writing more in this forum as it is a whole other subject.
Thanks so much for your interest in my art.
Re Rosslyn - I visited there many years ago before it became better known.
I spoke with one of the St Clair's who's family owns the chapel - The St Clairs are Knights Templars.
He was a very pleasent and interesting man - He said indeed there is a large hidden chamber under the chapel.
He said they would not open it as there may be Knights entombed there and he did not want there tombs disturbed - so very intriguing for sure.
edit on 29-2-2012 by artistpoet because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   
I'm hesitant to consider myself indigo, and I'm barely an adult (18), but I'll admit out of a sense of curiosity I have researched the terms before. I'd say that I met all but one of the criteria.

Growing up I never had a problem making friends. In fact I had a very polarizing personality and have had some people speak very highly of me. I even had the opportunity to skip a couple grades /narcissim. All the while, I had a strong sense of disassociation. I didn't think the same as my peers, I wasn't concerned with the same menial things. I considered my day to day activities completely banal, devoid of anything that would benefit me. I have this gap in me and my life quest is to fill it with all things knowledgeable.

On the spiritual side, I've been called an old soul a couple times before. I feel as if my physical well being takes a back seat to my spiritual growth. I would also consider myself an empath. I've never experienced telethapy, but my empath abilities sometimes allow me to speak for a person based on their emotions and it's pretty spot on.

In regards to the assumptions that "indigo" people have some type of personality disorder I'm kind of on the fence. I believe that there are some genuine cases, but I also think there are people giving themselves more credit then they should. The scientific community deals with empirical data, of course a known explanation is going to be given to something that isn't exact science. However, I do not agree with physicians or psychologists that write these things off as personality disorders. I think the bulk of diagnosis are over bloated, over exaggerated, and just reckless. Afterall, they get payed to diagnose this crap so big pharma can make money off of your "affliction". So, unfortunately the way we do explain these feelings is addressed through the metaphysical, which gets labeled as pseudoscience.

I don't think i'm from space hahaha and I don't think I'm supposed to be helping others realize some mass consciousnesses awakening. I actually really don't like accepting responsibility for something or others until it's absolutely necessary. I do think due to me being more spiritually inclined then most I feel that I have an obligation help others.

I can tell you, that through my research that the path to enlightenment leads to nothing but solitude. If you want to bring your soul to a much higher level you'd better be ready to disassociate from everyone and everything you know. Sad reality...

In conclusion, I think "indigo" people are just more spiritually developed people. Of course there's going to be people exploiting other people's egocentrism. I think if you think you are "indigo" you should come to that conclusion with extreme caution and scrutiny. Be prepared to answer criticism, and I hope you have done a lot of self-examination.
edit on 29-2-2012 by CaptainNemo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by jimnuggits

Great example - It is what it is -
Perhaps the Farmer was an Indigo.
Yes I believe there is a plan so I have no fear of those who believe they are in control as I know there is something greater and caring in ultimate control and has a plan for all.

link   
reply to post by Malacoda

This seemed more of a question to control your own thoughts, and your fear of being labelled with 'nutters'.

The difference is (personally) I have been exposed to how it should have been, not how it is.
I'm very aware of how it happened.
Call it what ever you like, it doesn't matter what label you want to apply.
We would all carry a deep wish that you could also see, hence trying to spread the message of honest love with yourself as a starter point.
It is but a gentle sharing of another point of view.
Fear, your own, is what holds you back, that is all there is to it.
There is nothing mother made on this planet that will hurt you if you respect it and thank her/it for all she offers.
There is nothing man made that will hurt you either if you respect him/it and thank it for all he offers.
=
balance/enlightenment/pure energy/clean soul/sparkling spirit

It is only my wish for you to experience that and nothing more for you would need nothing more

You are perfect just the way you are if you wish it

link   
Indigo is just a man made classification , so basically it doesn't exist from an external view of things. For instance from the eyes of another race they wouldn't be like , "ohhh there's an indigo we should watch out for him or he knows something that is going to harm us or is valuable , or thats something special!" wouldn't happen, i think people in general should stop making classification for what they are and just show the world what they are through action, less talk more action, what are you doing with your "gifts"? If you aren't benifiting manking why bother to share your so special story or abilities, get with it if you got something special and post what it is and how it is worth even mentioning.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   
............................................you're an Indigo Adult, now what ?

having met all the conditions of being 'Indigo'

and having $2 in change in my pocket.
...i can now sit at a food counter & order a coffee or a cup of broth (which i prefer)

being indigo is about as useful as having a Bachelor degree... It's only meaningful to a clique, or like minded network

I think being labeled a Bohemian is better => dictionary.reference.com/browse/bohemian
(usually lowercase) a person, as an artist or writer, who lives and acts free of regard for conventional rules and practices.

edit on 29-2-2012 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Nana2

Everyone is indigo, everyone, therefore, no one is. Now what? Now you just ride the wave of whatever new age trend comes next. Want to know what a real indigo being looks like?

real life indigo being

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptainNemo

You are far from solitary brother, that was beautifully written.
I't's that, 'now what?' isn't it?

We will see.... and there'll be nothing solitary or crazy about it.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Thank you for sharing taht with me.

For that I'm gona share something very important with you. The movie Da Vinci Code was made to leed people to the wrong places... and looking at the wrong "things".
One of my dreams was about king Arthur and the Last supper Painting by L. Da Vinci. All in the same dream. I woke up amazed about the strange dream. In my dream there where not 13 at the table but 14... and other lets say information.
The questions that the dream the night before, about the movie Da Vinci Code, didn't question. That is the ....right questions.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   
I once heard an old woman rebuke a young man thus "Never destroy anyones belief unless you have something better to offer them"

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   

You're an Artist ...

This's the Last Supper Painting (copy) made before they cut the copys... lateral and top.

Who is holding the Knife...?
What are they talking about ? Why are they amazed ?
Why is he pointing up?
What is jesus doing with is left hand ? What is ......... is hand ?
Where is the Box between jesus and M. ?
And why did they cut the laterals and the top of the copys ?

So many questions they didn't ask .... the very important questions

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Thank you for sharing taht with me.

For that I'm gona share something very important with you. The movie Da Vinci Code was made to leed people to the wrong places... and looking at the wrong "things".
One of my dreams was about king Arthur and the Last supper Painting by L. Da Vinci. All in the same dream. I woke up amazed about the strange dream. In my dream there where not 13 at the table but 14... and other lets say information.
The questions that the dream the night before, about the movie Da Vinci Code, didn't question. That is the ....right questions.

Very interesting dreams you have - Leonardo's paintings did not follow the Roman Church's doctines - Some allude to Gnostic and Hermetic ideas considered Heresy to the Roman Church.
King Arthur is a very ancient tale taken from Welsh Mythology and in reality there was a King Athur of Wales this history was once taught in Welsh schools but in the 19th century was struck off the cirriculum and all Welsh history teachers were replaced by English teachers instead. Even the Welsh language was made illegal and children were cruelly punished if caught speaking Welsh. Did you know that Welsh was the common language of England until the Romans invaded and pushed the Celtic Tribes into Wales.
The Romans usually assimilated the language of conquered peoples into their own but with Welsh all words were banished only in Wales did they survive. Why did they fear the Welsh language and the great books of Wales by such as Talieson -
The Celts held very similar views to Ancient Egyptian Philosophy and also later Celtic Christianity was Gnostic and Hermetic based until outlawed by Rome.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   
P.S. Just an interesting observation. Many Indigos often start threads promoting they're own ideals, they love to debate with others on the topic they love cramming their so-called "facts" and reverse psychology down your throat. However they love talking about themselves, they often say that "others don't understand, because they do not share the enlightened shared consciousness." I at one point believed I was an indigo because I shared a list of matched traits, and have an ability of sorts. I was trying to find answers, in my search I learned the indigo movement is very similar to the '60s hippi movement. The ideals sound fine and dandy but you can not bring about change without lifting your arms, actions speak louder than words. Many indigo argumants have no valid back referencess, no proof. My own personal observation often differed by the average indigo is that, peoples intelligence is deminishing, many children age 12 can't build a fire with matches and gas or know who albert einstien was, but they can tell you what justin beibers tour schedule is or how to text i love you without using words. When back in the older days a 12 year old probably knew how to run farm machinery, factory machinery, make milk and butter, or small business tactics. I digress, I have no qualms against indigos or people who call themselves "indigo" and my above statements do not represent the behavior of all people labeled as "indigo", such statements are based on personal accounts with just a few. I'd say just be yourself, be the best person you can be. "The greatest revolution could come from the slightest pen stroke."

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   

"King Arthur is a very ancient tale taken from Welsh Mythology and in reality there was a King Athur of Wales this history was once taught in Welsh schools but in the 19th century was struck off the cirriculum and all Welsh history teachers were replaced by English teachers instead. Even the Welsh language was made illegal and children were cruelly punished if caught speaking Welsh. Did you know that Welsh was the common language of England until the Romans invaded and pushed the Celtic Tribes into Wales."

Exactly... but the problem is it wasn't a tale.
And that's the big secret. One Man was never present with Jesus .. one Man was always defending the secret never showing .. One man left after Jesus was in the tomb... The important man ... and it wasn't Jesus. Jesus was the voice .., the rebel , The man was the hidden keeper of the secret.
They called him Joseph of Arimathea."a senator"

"Likewise fabulous is the legend which tells of his coming to Gaul A.D. 63, and thence to Great Britain, where he is supposed to have founded the earliest Christian oratory at GLASTONBURY.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   

You're an Artist ...

This's the Last Supper Painting (copy) made before they cut the copys... lateral and top.

Who is holding the Knife...?
What are they talking about ? Why are they amazed ?
Why is he pointing up?
What is jesus doing with is left hand ? What is ......... is hand ?
Where is the Box between jesus and M. ?
And why did they cut the laterals and the top of the copys ?

So many questions they didn't ask .... the very important questions

I can not honestly answer your questions fully - I think only Leonardo could.
It is one of the disciples pointing to the Heavens - I am guessing John the divine - In another painting of Leonardo's John the Baptist is pointing to the Heavens.
It is speculated that that the real John the Baptist was the teacher of Jesus ie he baptised him and was also murdered
In the painting of the last supper it is speculated that one of the disciples is a woman ie Mary Magdelene.
The writings of Mary Magdalene were banished from the bible by Rome.
The early christians were gnostic and Hermetic and their teaching was far more than the censored bible - I beleive most of it is lost or buried away in the Vatican vaults - is my thoughts.
Much of history is lies and if we discover truth then that is what Jesus taught is what i feel.
And that truth is multi fasceted and deep and very ancient as truth is truth and always has been so.
edit on 29-2-2012 by artistpoet because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Regenstorm

As my very wise narcissistic paranoid schizophrenic step aunt who believed she was a starchild once said while on acid. " I believe that i was sent to save the earth, everything has a rainbow face in paradise. Someday every one will all see that we (starseeds) will are here for change. we will save mother earth, because we are the kings of men and brownies." Granted she was high, however she actually believed that nonsense. She died 3 years later of an overdose and accomplished nothing on life this was 32 years ago. I'll consider the possibility of the "almighty indigos" when I stop hearing talk and start seeing change.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join