It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The ultimate taught of Dec 21 , 2012

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by artistpoet

Yes salt is one item the body requires as is the Sun and all else all is connected and lives or are you saying salt is dead the Sun is dead the air we breath is dead if so explain in your own words how we are living and all else is dead

Are you purposely trolling?

There is no dichotomy as you claim. Almost the entire universe is neither alive or dead.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

If we have a better understanding of the Cosmos why are we destroying ie killing the Earth

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
reply to post by storm2012

man you have knowledge of religion and cosmos, Sun is pure energy, energy you need to survive, everything on Earth strives for sunlight for survival, the solar deity is Surya ,

The Sun is not pure energy. It has mass. Naming more religious figures signals continued failure at showing that the Earth is alive.

Each planet is controlled by a ultimate powerful soul, your body has a soul too, and it has life just so you know, we humans are not the smartest people.

This is the fiction of ancient peoples. It has been replaced with a better understanding of the cosmos.

lol your saying sun is not pure energy, sun creates photons- energy particles, that's why your functioning right now. Man believe what you want, but you will have the same knowledge and will be left behind. you have to open your taught up.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   

If you are saying the Earth is not alive then do you mean it is dead?

It is now time to be open minded.

There is no dichotomy. The Earth is neither.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   

You can't kill the Earth. It is neither alive or dead.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Yes salt is one item the body requires as is the Sun and all else all is connected and lives or are you saying salt is dead the Sun is dead the air we breath is dead if so explain in your own words how we are living and all else is dead

Are you purposely trolling?

There is no dichotomy as you claim. Almost the entire universe is neither alive or dead.

That is unfair to say I am trolling - you know me better than that I hope - No I am wanting to discuss these ideas
I thought we were doing that

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   

You are coming from a point of view that says all just occurs by chance?
Such as the so called Big Bang?

Didn't say that. Never made such a claim.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   

how do you know? please explain and dont use science, bec science is proven false every few years.
edit on 1-3-2012 by storm2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   

How so - if so then what is it that makes us alive if we are composed of the same atoms found everywhere?

I have already listed the properties that differentiate living from non-living.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Should I say destroy the Earth instead - that is slowly occuring
But at last you have answered my fundamental question that you say the Earth is not alive nor dead thank you

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   

what makes you think the properties you listed are correct, we humans created those properties, and believe it or not we find new things everyday in life. It doesnt mean the properties that scientist found to be called a living organism is correct, science is science man, what makes you think its correct??? Have you lived for 1 million years to say its correct?

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   

You are coming from a point of view that says all just occurs by chance?
Such as the so called Big Bang?

Didn't say that. Never made such a claim.

Sorry then I was assuming your point of view which I am trying to understand

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   

lol your saying sun is not pure energy, sun creates photons- energy particles, that's why your functioning right now. Man believe what you want, but you will have the same knowledge and will be left behind. you have to open your taught up.

The Sun has mass. Do you understand what that means?

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   

The Sun has mass. Do you understand what that means?

Yeah i know what mass is, everything has mass, but what i am saying is, Sun produces energy, called photons, light particles, you need those particles of light to survive, without the sun we would all die.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   

That is unfair to say I am trolling - you know me better than that I hope - No I am wanting to discuss these ideas
I thought we were doing that

I have already answered the question. You continue to pretend that things are either alive or dead. I have stated in 3 posts that there is no dichotomy. There are other possibilities.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   

how do you know? please explain and dont use science, bec science is proven false every few years.

Yet another huge blunder. Science is not proven false every few years.

You are the one with the claim that the Earth is alive. Please show it is alive.
Use science instead of the fluff that you have been employing.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   

The Earth is not being destroyed either. What is happening is that the living organisms on the Earth are being injured and killed.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   

slow down man, slowly things will come in your nature, and you will understand what i am talking about, i know you think what i am saying is all fake and trash, but you haven't yet experienced it. You will someday, so dont worry, your not wrong, and i am not wrong, you will have to wait for that day, where you will understand the meaning of life.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   

lol what is science please explain, something that someone has discovered right and you believe them right? Why do you believe it, its not like the person who made up science was god, it was a human being. Humans tend to make mistakes, no ones perfect, what you read in books is not always right either. Learn something on your own.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   

your not wrong, and i am not wrong, you will have to wait for that day, where you will understand the meaning of life.

The meaning of life is not the issue.

You don't seem to understand hardly a thing about the cosmos, matter, chemistry, physics, biology, but that is ok. A youngster like you needs to learn the basics about a lot of things.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join