It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The ultimate taught of Dec 21 , 2012

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

here watch this video at :55 sec, it talks about photons , crashing with electrons, causing gamma rays. Common , you should admit it , it is very similar to the photon bend, it involved photons crashing with electrons, and look at the bend, similar to what i posted. just compare this image with the video , remember at the end, it says scientist are not even sure yet. So dont claim its not the photon bend or what i am talking about is wrong.

edit on 2-3-2012 by storm2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by storm2012

At my present location I am unable to watch the video. Thanks for pointing out where to find the part in question.

The NASA report is for a structure which appears to be thousands of light years away. Gamma rays from that structure were difficult to locate. Such a structure is likely to be much older than it is light years across. So if it is 25,000 light years across, then it is much older than 25,000 years.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   

check out the video and let me know what you think, i just think its has good similarities, first of all it consist of photons, it has a band formation around the center of the galaxy, and the shape of it also resembles similarity. check it out and let me know your opinion. thanks

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   

by they way, if you can or if u know , can you find out our exact location of our solar system in the milky way galaxy. That would help me out a lot. thanks, Image would be great, I searched but every site has a different image. Need it from a good source tho.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Check the date on the images or the date of the report in which the image is placed. The reason is that as more and more stars are mapped the shape of the Milky Way is reconsidered. The problem is that there are so many stars and not enough have been mapped to get a really good idea of the shape.

What we do know is that Milky Way is around 100,000 light years across. The solar system is over 25,000 light years from the center of the galaxy, but less than 30,000 light years.

If you go back and look at the images in the linked article. You see that the balloon features are about as tall as we are away from the center of the disk. Thus we are no where near these structures.

svs.gsfc.nasa.gov...

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   

There are several names, it was too called the Destroyer. In the early 90's I read that NASA was hiding the fact that there's something in the solar system. It may have been a hoax, but that led me to always look for evidence... It may not be a planet, it maybe a meteor... Thing is, can one dismiss the possibility, I watched an episode of ancient aliens, in which this is greatly explored - new evidence comes to light all the time. What if instead of a predictable path, like all the other planets, this one, is vertical, instead of in the horizontal path? What if there are planets that are as yet unstable, unsettled, and one civilization sees this, but the next civilization won't know until it hits them, as the ancient evidence is lost? There are many fascinating ideas, and I am open to the read.... Perhaps it is so unstable that every couple of billion years, it causes complete wipeout! Like Atlantis, about 10000BC years ago.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by LaborofLove

There are several names, it was too called the Destroyer. In the early 90's I read that NASA was hiding the fact that there's something in the solar system. It may have been a hoax, but that led me to always look for evidence... It may not be a planet, it maybe a meteor... Thing is, can one dismiss the possibility, I watched an episode of ancient aliens, in which this is greatly explored - new evidence comes to light all the time. What if instead of a predictable path, like all the other planets, this one, is vertical, instead of in the horizontal path? What if there are planets that are as yet unstable, unsettled, and one civilization sees this, but the next civilization won't know until it hits them, as the ancient evidence is lost? There are many fascinating ideas, and I am open to the read.... Perhaps it is so unstable that every couple of billion years, it causes complete wipeout! Like Atlantis, about 10000BC years ago.

you are right there buddy, I have learned that we are on the 8 level of existence, we are not allowed to see lower dimensional beings, or higher dimensional beings. It all depends what kind of karma you do on Earth, that will place you in the next level, either higher, or lower, there are Lowery planetary systems 7 of them, call it the hellish planets, but there are much higher planets above Earth, that we need to go to. check this image out and look at the bottom, and you will see. Let me know if you have any questions. www.japaretreats.com...

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   
3 days of darkness is a catholic thing... And nobody really knows what any of the mayan stuff is... its like translating the bible, except this is more guessing.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by dayve
3 days of darkness is a catholic thing... And nobody really knows what any of the mayan stuff is... its like translating the bible, except this is more guessing.

i dont think its a catholic belief, its meant to happen every few thousands of years, as we move around the milky way. Just like lunar and solar eclipses happen, this thing will be called transit of the milky way or something, but we will find out soon. So grab some popcorn and watch the show.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by LaborofLove

It's easy to suppose all sorts of things, but the impossible can be ruled out.

There are lots of lots of people looking for new objects int he solar system. Brown recently mapped the entire Kuiper. There are all sorts of efforts to map all of the asteroids. These surveys can find a planet out to 320AU. An Earth sized object can be detected out to 340AU. A Jupiter sized object out 2100AU. That's really far out.

What will be missed are objects really far away or small. Pluto is really small compared to a planet or even our Moon. It was found in the 30s. The other dwarf planets are far out as well and small and they were found. These surveys look in all directions.

Gravity studies have also been used to show that there can't be a planet sized object within 70AU. How do we know? If it were there it would affect the motions of the known planets enough that we would be able to measure it.

Two things that let us detect an object in space:
1. they reflect sunlight
2. they have mass and there have a gravitational field

What was shown a while back was that any planet with a highly eccentric orbit cannot have a stable orbit. As the object passes closest to the Sun there is a transfer of momentum that sends the planet on a new orbit. Eventually the object is ejected from the solar system or it settles into a less eccentric orbit.

Nothing unknown is close to the Sun and billions of years ago highly eccentric orbits were eliminated from the solar system.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Not sure why anybody buys into 3 days of darkness. In another thread it was reported that there is no mention of 3 days of darkness in the bible. There certainly is nothing from the Maya about that. It appears to be nothing more than another modern fairy tale.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist

Not sure why anybody buys into 3 days of darkness. In another thread it was reported that there is no mention of 3 days of darkness in the bible. There certainly is nothing from the Maya about that. It appears to be nothing more than another modern fairy tale.

their is Exodos 10:22-23

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by dayve

Thanks for that correction. I appreciate it.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   
I dont mind a 3 day darkness if it really happened. This is the most rational and non-cruel way of making people think about the planet more and think about themselves as human beings globally, so far people really forget the world around them.

Egoistic careerism and consumerism that's the world today, if taking out some of the population sounds too much, some event like that would make people start caring more. Not that such event will actially happen this year or any coming one..

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by LaborofLove

The entire idea comes from Sitchin. Let's ignore for a second that Sitchin didn't believe it would return until 2900 and instead focus on his source for these claims. They come from Cylinder Seal VA243. What is depicted on this seal is one man swearing fealty to another under a night sky. Somehow Sitchin takes this image and makes a connection to aliens and a twelfth planet. Now there is a section of the image that, to someone who has no knowledge of Sumerian iconography whatsoever, looks like twelve planets. However, to someone who has actually studied Sumerian artifacts they see no such thing. The Sumerians used specific symbols to depict the planets. None of these symbols appear on this seal. What does appear is the Sumerian symbol for star. In other words the entire reasoning for Nibiru (aka Lieder's Planet X) is faulty. This belief in a destroyer planet stems exclusively from one man's ignorance of Sumerian culture.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254
This belief in a destroyer planet stems exclusively from one man's ignorance of Sumerian culture.

One man's ignorance has become an entire sub-culture's truth.

People point to the possibility of Nibiru when they're too lazy or stupid to learn about the science involved. There is no rogue planet approaching.

Just because you perceive the earth to be going through changes doesn't mean that the first (or even last) causal connection you should make involves a wonky planet/brown dwarf.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   
I'm afraid of what's gonna happen though.
A part of me can't wait for 21 december but at the same time I'm afraid of what's really gonna happen. I've done alot of research about it, and yet I still don't know exactly what's gonna happen.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Crashyy

If you're worried about 2012 ask yourself one question. Where is the proof that the Long Count ends on December 21, 2012? This is a basic claim for all 2012 theories and yet not a single person has ever provided proof for this claim.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   

So... you were looking upon the unimaginably vast expanse of space, with all of the stars, galaxies, super novae, etc... and you asked God to show you something...

Well there you go....

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join