It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The ultimate taught of Dec 21 , 2012

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by storm2012

Hi there, I find it odd that there's very little about Planet X on this site. This is the planet that supposedly passes really close to Earth every 3600 years. At these times catastrophes happen, that ancient civilizations were fully aware of... This is why they could do calendars predicting the next pass of X.

Then, I do believe it's a golden age, but not on earth. If you thinking a God-centered way then consider this; if Adam & Eve and their offspring, were banished to here, as the instigator of sin was banished here as well. Could this not be the finality of this race of sin, perhaps the new race will be on another planet, in another era, a golden era, an era without sin. Perhaps, God has vetted His anger enough, and sees no way that man, born into sin can conquer sin, thus the NEW BEGINNING?

Keep well,
LoL

link   

Originally posted by stereologist
reply to post by artistpoet

1, Yes agreed I have not witnessed the Earth reproducing a baby Earth true.
2. Earth does metabolise - it constantly recycles and refines matter this is how things like compost peat coal oil gases are formed.
3. It consumes and excretes - see above for consume ie matter and for excrete that is what volcanos do.
4. Agreed it is not seen to grow or shrink in our short window of time
5. It constantly reacts to stimuli like the Sun Moon and mans activitys
6. If it does not reproduce then yes genetic info is only contained in the substances that it hosts such as plants humans etc
7. It keeps a steady condition far more than we in its life cycyle in the solar system though all changes for sure

2. The earth does not metabolize. Peat, coal, and oil are not being recycled. They accumulate where they are not utilized by living organisms. They are dead matter that has accumulated and not been recycled.
3. The earth is not consuming or excreting
4. The Earth is accumulating a small amount of matter from space. The moon landings show how small it is.
5. There is no reaction to the Moon or Sun or Man.
7. The Earth has not been steady. As I pointed out the atmosphere changed to an oxygen rich one due to the excretion of early life.

2. I know peat oil etc do not recycle I am not dumb and you qote out of context. However it does recycle -
The Earth in reality is more than your science understands.
Sure peat and coal accumulate and from it through pressure oils and then gases.
3. It is consuming and excereting as I have stated - when chambers in the Earth are filled with gas then the pressure builds up and it is released through volcanic activity.
5. The sun affects weather patterns the Moon tides etc
7. the example you mention shows how steady the Earth has been and for far longer than out brief manifestation upon it.

The Earth has a purpose as do Humans

link   

Originally posted by storm2012i agree its a spelling error, this is not a English class where i need to check all my spellings. A spelling mistake does not change anything tho, its just a word. Earth is growing all by it self, since we came here, we are destroying it. And all the stuff you listed , how do you know in fact your correct, that that's what life really is? where is your source, give me your own source from you own knowledge, not someones knowledge.

First this might not be an English class but this is a debate. And in a debate so that you can have a clear, concise understanding, you must represent your ideas in a clear and concise way. As I stated, it is not that you used a mispelling of the word, you used two contextually different words.

As for the *stuff I listed*, you are correct, I and everyone else who has studied biology (which is essentially every living human being) could be way off our rockers. I have to admit that. I admit it because we are learning more and more about life everyday. However, we base our understanding of what life is on what we know and learn through out our life. Whether it is my own words or some other source does not matter, it is the understanding of the source. You chose not to agree with the source, which is fine. But it does not change the facts that are understood by even the most elementary school books.

Also, my own knowledge vs. someone else's knowledge is a straw man argument. Seeings how we *all*, every person on this planet, learn from someone else, we are all really just passing along what we have been told. The difference is that we are also challenged by those same individuals and sources to disprove them.

This is what allows progress. The continual passing and disproving/proving of knowledge.

-saige-
edit on 1-3-2012 by saige45 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by storm2012
Hello,

From what I have been reading for the past few years, I came up with the final taught, or call it the ultimate taught or decision on what is going to happen after Dec, 21 2012. Believe it or not, your choice.

This is how it started to me about 2012. Back in summer of the year 2008, I was bored of life and looking at the sky at night, I told god show me something new, In my head, looking at the sky, I taught I will probably see a shooting star or something, but nothing happened. Sky was crystal clear, full of stars, but I waited for half hour, still nothing. I went back in my house, BORED, thinking what is life and what is the purpose of us humans to be here on Earth. Always taught about that topic, that why am I here, for what reason?

Well I was on YouTube, just watching videos, in less than 2 min , I noticed the side related videos, and it said, end of the world Dec 21, 2012. So I clicked on it, and than I realized , that there wasn't only one video, but few hundred of them related to 2012. I taught it was bs, but than I realized , what if this is the thing that i asked to god to show me and here it is. I started reading on it and also got my friend into it, we for 2 years constantly talked about it and came up with different scenarios. Well, by the end 2010, my friend stopped doing his research and left the topic of 2012, but i kept it going.

Well, from looking at all the cultures and history and prophecies. I came up to a conclusion on what is really going to happen on DEC 21 2012 or around that time frame. Like I said, earlier, if you guys think its funny, you can laugh at it, I know not all of you believe in it, but I have a feeling this is the most likely scenario to occur.

So here it is,

First of all , World is not going to end. Earth will stay on its spot.

Mayans: They claim the 5th sun will rise, after a 72 hours period of darkness on Earth.

Hinduism: 2012 A.D. from the December of that year, the world will move into a golden age, marking the beginning of Satya Yuga. (meaning the golden age, age of the gods)

The world is changing for the good now, he says. Joining the increasing numbers who are making predictions about 2012 A.D. he says from the December of that year, the world will move into a golden age, marking the beginning of Satya Yuga. This is not a smooth process though. There will be natural calamities, financial problems, wars and global warming. This is also the time when Mayans end their calendar. ‘But our old ways of thinking, including our biology will change as the Sun, Earth and Pleides line up in space. This will cause an increase in discharge of photons from the sun which is bound to cause changes in our brain pattern,’ he says.

Princess of Japan: Claims 3 days of darkness after DEC 23, 2012

Well, this 3 days of darkness is related to the photon belt, that we will cross, during the end of DEC 2012.
please read on it.

Yes there will be earthquakes, hurricanes, and other disasters during that time period. Not all humanity will vanish. The war scenario you see with Iran and Israel, will get stronger, but the war will not happen. Peace will soon come and humanity will move into the higher dimension of life. Right now our soul is stuck in a body, imagine it becoming free. A soul is a light particle, it never dies. Also, people who commit sin, will be placed back into so called hell, there are 7 different layers of hell. Look at the link i posted below.

Here is a view of the Spiritual World, I want you guys to understand, please look at the image or the link I provide. www.japaretreats.com...

if you guys want me to explain , please write in the post, or comments explain me the image, and will explain it out, it will take me some time to write it all down, but try to understand it by yourself first.

thank you, any questions please write.

edit on 27-2-2012 by storm2012 because: (no reason given)

Good idea ..good post..

But it's THOUGHT.......not taught or whatever you are trying to say.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   
I'm a firm believer that the Earth is alive. All living things on this planet are like the cells of a living organism, The living organism being the earth If one type of cell gets "cancerous" and starts to tip the balance of life it will be targeted by healthy cells of all kinds in the body for destruction. This is done by a communication initiated by the whole, or in this case the earth. "The method of it's action is not known"(Pharma talk). Since all cells of a symbiotic relationship are in communication they act as one and try to protect the whole.

I understand this relationship on a high plain of thought.

As an example Humans have many parts that need energy at a certain frequency to operate correctly. these organs cannot work if taken from the body unless a link can be made with the adopting recipient or the immune system suppressed so there is no conflict. If you take the liver out of the body the body cannot survive and neither can the liver. If you cut a piece of skin off the skin is no longer tied to the electrical or nutritional parts of the body and it dies. By my thoughts the crust of the earth coupled to the energy source of the core makes it a living being. It forms a shell or atmosphere to support itself. The sun is required also to keep this planet alive, positioned at a certain distance from the sun is crutial. It is a form of life that most cannot comprehend, with us being part of it. I think we are supposed to dig in the earth a little and sometimes a lot. I do not know what the earth tells us to do, sometimes it's right even though we think it's wrong. We are steered by a communication with other life forms on this planet also. It's like taking care of your cats. Who is actually making you feed them, the cat or us. It's a communication that exists symbiotically in any case. The cat laying next to you at night can help to regulate your heartbeat if it gets to low or can be a pest and wake you up if you are near death. We will never know if we don't test these things.

I got Off topic again. I suppose those who do not see the big picture cannot understand this. I know that people are broken and wonder how the earth can discriminately eliminate those that are a cancer to it. It remains above my comprehension as to how. This living planet needs people, we are a part of it. It needs us to survive but it also needs the other life forms and cannot eave us kill them off. We were supposed to take care of the earth. I honestly do not know what it's reaction will be. If I am right, there are crystalline nerve cells at different points around this planet that are not good to disturb. Disturbing these sites will cause the earth to react. It may do something to the Atmosphere or magnetic field. Just a theory. The holy sites of some of the indigenous people are usually protected by laws throughout the world. Nobody would be dumb enough to mess with these. There is no proof of this because noone studies this sort of stuff.
edit on 1-3-2012 by rickymouse because: flaw

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by rickymouse
I'm a firm believer that the Earth is alive. All living things on this planet are like the cells of a living organism, The living organism being the earth If one type of cell gets "cancerous" and starts to tip the balance of life it will be targeted by healthy cells of all kinds in the body for destruction. This is done by a communication initiated by the whole, or in this case the earth. "The method of it's action is not known"(Pharma talk). Since all cells of a symbiotic relationship are in communication they act as one and try to protect the whole.

I understand this relationship on a high plain of thought.

As an example Humans have many parts that need energy at a certain frequency to operate correctly. these organs cannot work if taken from the body unless a link can be made with the adopting recipient or the immune system suppressed so there is no conflict. If you take the liver out of the body the body cannot survive and neither can the liver. If you cut a piece of skin off the skin is no longer tied to the electrical or nutritional parts of the body and it dies. By my thoughts the crust of the earth coupled to the energy source of the core makes it a living being. It forms a shell or atmosphere to support itself. The sun is required also to keep this planet alive, positioned at a certain distance from the sun is crutial. It is a form of life that most cannot comprehend, with us being part of it. I think we are supposed to dig in the earth a little and sometimes a lot. I do not know what the earth tells us to do, sometimes it's right even though we think it's wrong. We are steered by a communication with other life forms on this planet also. It's like taking care of your cats. Who is actually making you feed them, the cat or us. It's a communication that exists symbiotically in any case. The cat laying next to you at night can help to regulate your heartbeat if it gets to low or can be a pest and wake you up if you are near death. We will never know if we don't test these things.

I got Off topic again. I suppose those who do not see the big picture cannot understand this. I know that people are broken and wonder how the earth can discriminately eliminate those that are a cancer to it. It remains above my comprehension as to how. This living planet needs people, we are a part of it. It needs us to survive but it also needs the other life forms and cannot eave us kill them off. We were supposed to take care of the earth. I honestly do not know what it's reaction will be. If I am right, there are crystalline nerve cells at different points around this planet that are not good to disturb. Disturbing these sites will cause the earth to react. It may do something to the Atmosphere or magnetic field. Just a theory. The holy sites of some of the indigenous people are usually protected by laws throughout the world. Nobody would be dumb enough to mess with these. There is no proof of this because noone studies this sort of stuff.
edit on 1-3-2012 by rickymouse because: flaw

I agree I have the same thinking as you do.

I suppose those who do not see the big picture cannot understand this.
, that's exactly what is going on, they can't see the big picture, they are stuck at the same level of knowledge.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   

TAUGHT? I dont understand. Is there a new definition of the word that i am not aware of.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

I agree with your post and well put.
Not everything we say is always correct no matter who we are.
Seems the world is being taken over by a scientific dictatorship yet science fails to comprehend the bigger picture. Big Pharma treats symptoms without understanding causes. Rather than work as a whole for the benefit of the whole self interest and personal agendas take precedence.
The Earth itself is seen as a big Walmart store and we rape and pillage our host Earth.
We never look at how the Earth has a purpose within the solar system and what that purpose is never mind our own. We fail to comprehend the big picture for sure. The world is being turned into a scrapheap of beings that in their true nature are wonderous - every action has a reaction the Earth will do what she must do regardless of our arrogance.
Earth is so giving and generous when treated with respect yet we are disconnected in an illusory matrix.
Wether it is 2012 which I doubt there will come a time when Earth will shake Humanity awake.
I know non of this is scientific I am not a scientist by choice yet I do have some understanding that science does not and would wish to work with science as once occured but all I find is closed mindedness

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by artistpoet

I agree with your post and well put.
Seems the world is being taken over by a scientific dictatorship yet science fails to comprehend the bigger picture. Big Pharma treats symptoms without understanding causes. Rather than work as a whole for the benefit of the whole self interest and personal agendas take precedence.
The Earth itself is seen as a big Walmart store and we rape and pillage our host Earth.
We never look at how the Earth has a purpose within the solar system and what that purpose is never mind our own. We fail to comprehend the big picture for sure. The world is being turned into a scrapheap of beings that in their true nature are wonderous - every action has a reaction the Earth will do what she must do regardless of our arrogance.
Earth is so giving and generous when treated with respect yet we are disconnected in an illusory matrix.
Wether it is 2012 which I doubt there will come a time when Earth will shake Humanity awake.
I know non of this is scientific I am not a scientist by choice yet I do have some understanding that science does not and would wish to work with science as once occured but all I find is closed mindedness

I agree, but do you know what is exactly going on with some people, they think they are so smart , that they know everything now. They only look at few small things, and studied books , that's all. The reason humanity will go down hill at some point is because these days, we have so much technology out there. Back in the ancient time, there was no technology, the ancient cultures dig up the information from the cosmos and their ancestors. Some of the users that commented on the thread say Earth is not a living thing, but they should understand one thing, Earth provides every source of food, a wonderful environment/shelter, a source of pure water and most importantly energy. We are all spiritual beings, but we are starting to loose our knowledge because technology is taking over our life. What some of this people dont want to realize is that we are a human being, each being, consist of a soul, that never dies. We are born on Earth for a reason, the reason I learned from gurus is to increase our spirituality and move on to the next stage of life. If you stay at the same level, you will be born on another Earth like planet, If you commit sin, you start taking a step down, and go towards lower planetary systems known as hellish planets. There is so much above us, I cant explain everything i know, its too good to be true, and that makes my life interesting, and I my self feel proud, that I know this. I was the same being, not believing anything, but as time passed, I learned from my own experiences. The users who commented saying this is all fake, are not at the point of understanding life. They just look at it, as a small picture, that they are the only smart beings on Earth, but they need to study the ancient cultures and history. I mean I know , I view life in a very different way, not everyone will agree to what I say, but some will.
edit on 1-3-2012 by storm2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   

And on and on and on. It all sounds good, but yet you have not provided any explanations along the lines of the stated requirements for the definition of a living organism.

More specifically:

Undergone metabolism
Maintained homeostasis
Grow
Respond to stimuli
Reproduce
Through natural selection, adapt to their environments in successive generations

and finally

Communicate

You say that the ancients had no technology. That is not true, the ancients had plenty of technology. It may not be the same as the computer that you type at but a hammer, chisel and blank tablet are technology. And this is just one example.

You say that ancient cultures dig up the information from the cosmos and their ancestors. Well forgive me for saying this but what you are insinuating is a hypocritical stance with regards to the same learning processes that you say are killing the planet (namely technology), you state that because we have technology that we are losing touch with ourselves. In part I can agree with this, however, the technology that we have today is a storage medium for knowledge that has passed from generation to generation. We still dig up information, but we do it using a different medium.

As for the Earth providing, um, no, that last time I checked I ate a cow, not a rock. The Earth did not grow or produce the cow. The Earth did not grow or produce the grass that the cow ate. The Earth didn't even produce the oxygen that the cow breathed, nor the water that the cow drank. The Earth is a product of the collection of materials over time. The material was (whether you agree with it or not) not even produced by the Sun. However, the same material that produced the Sun did produce the Earth and all of the other planets in our solar system. As a matter of fact, this same material is the basic building blocks for all of the stars and planets in the entire universe.

One thing that you did say that rings true, the life that is on our planet depends upon our planet and its Sun for the continuation of that life and not for the reasons that you try to perpetuate. The Earth and the Sun, however, will continue to be for many billions of years with or without us.

-saige-
edit on 1-3-2012 by saige45 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   

i agree its a spelling error, this is not a English class where i need to check all my spellings. A spelling mistake does not change anything tho, its just a word. Earth is growing all by it self, since we came here, we are destroying it. And all the stuff you listed , how do you know in fact your correct, that that's what life really is? where is your source, give me your own source from you own knowledge, not someones knowledge.

You've been provided with sources. Where are yours?

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by LaborofLove

Hi there, I find it odd that there's very little about Planet X on this site. This is the planet that supposedly passes really close to Earth every 3600 years. At these times catastrophes happen, that ancient civilizations were fully aware of... This is why they could do calendars predicting the next pass of X.

Actually Planet X is a name given to an unknown planet that was being searched for due to issues with planet positions. There were discrepancies between the actual positions and predictions. The problem turned out to be in the model predicting the positions. Neptune's mass was off by 0.5%.

A planet with a 3600 year orbit is Nibiru. That is a fictional planet cooked up by Sitchin. It is now known that no planet can have a stable highly elliptical orbit.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   

2. I know peat oil etc do not recycle I am not dumb and you qote out of context. However it does recycle -
The Earth in reality is more than your science understands.
Sure peat and coal accumulate and from it through pressure oils and then gases.
3. It is consuming and excereting as I have stated - when chambers in the Earth are filled with gas then the pressure builds up and it is released through volcanic activity.
5. The sun affects weather patterns the Moon tides etc
7. the example you mention shows how steady the Earth has been and for far longer than out brief manifestation upon it.

The Earth has a purpose as do Humans

1. I did not quote you out of context. The Earth does not recycle. Peat is not used to create more peat. Coal is not used to make more coal.
"The Earth is more than your science understands" is what science says.
3. Volcanoes are not where chambers fill with gas. There is no mechanism forcing material into anything until it explodes.
5. The Sun causes weather. It is the source of the heat for weather. The Sun and Moon do cause tides. Neither of these is a stimuli reaction.
7. The example shows that the Earth has not been stable over time. It has completely changed it chemistry from a reducing to an oxidizing atmosphere. That shows an incredible instability over time. The Earth has been completely frozen I believe 5 times. That is hardly a stable situation.

Assigning a purpose to the Earth is an example of anthropomorphism.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Since all cells of a symbiotic relationship are in communication they act as one and try to protect the whole.

This is starting to sound like Lysenkoism.

Can you explain why organism poisoned the atmosphere with oxygen killing off most of the life on Earth?

By my thoughts the crust of the earth coupled to the energy source of the core makes it a living being.

There is no such energy source upon which the crust is dependent.

The sun is required also to keep this planet alive, positioned at a certain distance from the sun is crutial.

The position of the Earth is due to physical forces and not some need.

It forms a shell or atmosphere to support itself.

So did Venus kill itself by forming an extra dense atmosphere keeping the surface bathed in a realm hot enough to melt lead?

So the Moon and Mercury did not form an atmospheres to protect themselves?

Seriously though, the Earth is not alive. The Earth does not act to do anything.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Science understands what it knows and doesn't know. That is how science differs from those that make up claims such as the Earth being alive. The notions so far are that someone else (science in this) doesn't know everything. That is a logical fallacy. The Earth acts to protect itself. No evidence for that. The Earth acts in ways that it doesn't (volcanic eruptions).

PS Medicines do cure, although some treatments are palliative.

The Earth itself is seen as a big Walmart store and we rape and pillage our host Earth. /quote]
That is an age old practice. The myth that a long time ago people took care of the Earth and used everything is a myth. Only as populations have reached a point of stripping more than can be produced globally are we in trouble.

I do have some understanding that science does not and would wish to work with science as once occured but all I find is closed mindedness

You might think you know something that science does not. That is extremely unlikely. It is more likely that you believe in things that are rejected by science such as the Earth being alive.

Science is extremely open minded. Close minded attitudes are more often espoused by people that claim to be open minded. They in fact reject the evidence that would challenge their positions.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Back in the ancient time, there was no technology, the ancient cultures dig up the information from the cosmos and their ancestors.

There was plenty of technology in ancient times. It has been replaced with other technologies. The ability to transform animals into clothing, plants into ropes, stones into tools, hammer welding of native metals, bone into tools, are all examples of older technologies that have been replaced.

Some of the users that commented on the thread say Earth is not a living thing, but they should understand one thing, Earth provides every source of food, a wonderful environment/shelter, a source of pure water and most importantly energy.

The Earth is a resource and you missed a biggy - land to stand on. It is not living.

We are born on Earth for a reason...

That's a philosophical stance that can't be proven one way or the other.

the reason I learned from gurus is to increase our spirituality and move on to the next stage of life. If you stay at the same level, you will be born on another Earth like planet, If you commit sin, you start taking a step down, and go towards lower planetary systems known as hellish planets.

This is your belief. You can't prove it one way or the other.

On the other hand there are other questions which are decidable such as the Earth being alive. The answer is no.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

Re Science - Yes science knows what it knows and also what it does not know that is a fair summary
I am not against science by any means in fact I am all for it - What I find distasteful is the way science which is often the life long hard work of individuals on a mission for truth is used by unscrupulous ones but no matter.
I think many including myself take much for granted. Yet how grateful I am for Edwin Hubbles work and others who have pushed the frontiers of knowledge and expelled many myths and also found many new mysterys or phenomena such as Black Holes and exotic stars.
I do also admire the ancients and perhaps in days when there was less distraction they payed close attention to the natural world around them - I feel our modern world needs more balance regarding that and less Matrix type illusory things. Just my thoughts

edit on 1-3-2012 by artistpoet because: typos

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   

I heartily agree. You might be interested in seeing Koyaanisqatsi. It is a comparison of the natural world and the man made world being "life out of balance."
koyaanisqatsi.org...

Had 5 kids on a nature hike today. Found the eggs of frogs, the galls of cedar-apple rust, beetle grubs, sycamore seeds, emerging sporophytes on moss, and lots of other interesting items as we took a short walk in the woods. Most people are not aware of the diversity of life on Earth. It is truly amazing what can be found in a small area.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   
hello guys, need some opinions. Just read this thread, www.abovetopsecret.com... very interesting thread. In my thread, i talked about photon belt, here is a image.
is this what i think it is, same as what the other user posted in his thread, can that be the photon belt. It says in his article,

Scientists have discovered gigantic structures 25,000 light-years tall ballooning above and below the Milky Way. Within each curved lobe, extremely energetic electrons of unknown origin interact with lower-energy light to generate the gamma rays that define these bubbles. The galactic-scale structures could be remnants from a burst of star formation or leftovers from an eruption by the supermassive black hole at our galaxy's center. Scientists aren't sure yet, but the more they learn about this amazing structure, which may be only a few million years old, the better we'll understand the Milky Way. While not immediately visible to NASA's Fermi Gamma-ray Space Telescope, these unexpected features were brought into sharp relief by a group of scientists who processed data from Fermi's all-sky map. The visualization below shows how artists imagine the lobes would appear if gamma rays were visible to the naked eye.

What if this is the photon belt, and we are about to enter it. Wow this is just so interesting.
edit on 2-3-2012 by storm2012 because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-3-2012 by storm2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   

The photon belt is a made up story. It has no scientific basis. The properties given tot he photon belt are made up. They vary from place to place as everyone toying with this hoax tweak the claims.

The NASA article does not match the claims of the photon belt hoax. One of the biggest issues is that these structures are far, far away.
svs.gsfc.nasa.gov...

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join