It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The ultimate taught of Dec 21 , 2012

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Hello,

From what I have been reading for the past few years, I came up with the final taught, or call it the ultimate taught or decision on what is going to happen after Dec, 21 2012. Believe it or not, your choice.

This is how it started to me about 2012. Back in summer of the year 2008, I was bored of life and looking at the sky at night, I told god show me something new, In my head, looking at the sky, I taught I will probably see a shooting star or something, but nothing happened. Sky was crystal clear, full of stars, but I waited for half hour, still nothing. I went back in my house, BORED, thinking what is life and what is the purpose of us humans to be here on Earth. Always taught about that topic, that why am I here, for what reason?

Well I was on YouTube, just watching videos, in less than 2 min , I noticed the side related videos, and it said, end of the world Dec 21, 2012. So I clicked on it, and than I realized , that there wasn't only one video, but few hundred of them related to 2012. I taught it was bs, but than I realized , what if this is the thing that i asked to god to show me and here it is. I started reading on it and also got my friend into it, we for 2 years constantly talked about it and came up with different scenarios. Well, by the end 2010, my friend stopped doing his research and left the topic of 2012, but i kept it going.

Well, from looking at all the cultures and history and prophecies. I came up to a conclusion on what is really going to happen on DEC 21 2012 or around that time frame. Like I said, earlier, if you guys think its funny, you can laugh at it, I know not all of you believe in it, but I have a feeling this is the most likely scenario to occur.

So here it is,

First of all , World is not going to end. Earth will stay on its spot.

Mayans: They claim the 5th sun will rise, after a 72 hours period of darkness on Earth.

Hinduism: 2012 A.D. from the December of that year, the world will move into a golden age, marking the beginning of Satya Yuga. (meaning the golden age, age of the gods)

The world is changing for the good now, he says. Joining the increasing numbers who are making predictions about 2012 A.D. he says from the December of that year, the world will move into a golden age, marking the beginning of Satya Yuga. This is not a smooth process though. There will be natural calamities, financial problems, wars and global warming. This is also the time when Mayans end their calendar. ‘But our old ways of thinking, including our biology will change as the Sun, Earth and Pleides line up in space. This will cause an increase in discharge of photons from the sun which is bound to cause changes in our brain pattern,’ he says.

Princess of Japan: Claims 3 days of darkness after DEC 23, 2012

Well, this 3 days of darkness is related to the photon belt, that we will cross, during the end of DEC 2012.
please read on it.

Yes there will be earthquakes, hurricanes, and other disasters during that time period. Not all humanity will vanish. The war scenario you see with Iran and Israel, will get stronger, but the war will not happen. Peace will soon come and humanity will move into the higher dimension of life. Right now our soul is stuck in a body, imagine it becoming free. A soul is a light particle, it never dies. Also, people who commit sin, will be placed back into so called hell, there are 7 different layers of hell. Look at the link i posted below.

Here is a view of the Spiritual World, I want you guys to understand, please look at the image or the link I provide. www.japaretreats.com...

if you guys want me to explain , please write in the post, or comments explain me the image, and will explain it out, it will take me some time to write it all down, but try to understand it by yourself first.

thank you, any questions please write.

edit on 27-2-2012 by storm2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   
So we get disasters, death and chaos...because of the end of a calendar? So why didn't any of this stuff happen on every Dec. 31 we've ever had? Just sayin'....

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Kyprian

from what i know, this coming winter solstice, will mark the end of the dark age, we call it the dark rift. Remember we as in Earth move around the sun, but the sun moves around milky way galaxy, so we are not in one spot in space, we are constantly moving with the sun. Our solar system will cross, a huge period of light , called the photon belt, the belt is all light, 2000 years to cross it. The ancient people know this , bec they were really smart in knowing the cosmos.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Uh huh. We've had planetary alignments, galactic alignments, stars moving to different house and a Spice Girls comeback. none of that destroyed us, fairly certain the Mayan's version of New Years and Captain Planet's glow-in-the-dark belt won't kill us, either.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Kyprian

i am not saying, it will destroy us, but you will move into a higher being. you really think Earth is the highest place you can achieve, not at all, you have to move up from Earth and move into the other higher dimensions. please look at this. www.japaretreats.com...

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   
So we move from Mayans to Hindu thought. Neat trick. Didn't realize the mayans were actually plotting our course to Nirvana. Thought they..and their calendar....operated ona rather different religious system. Thanks for clearing THAT up...silly me, I listened to history!

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by storm2012

The Mayans said no such thing. Kali Yuga doesn't end for thousands of years and the only ones saying otherwise are people selling books regarding 2012. The "princess" of Japan is not a real princess and she associates with people who are 100% frauds. If this is the material your theory is based on I think you need to go back and do some more research.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Kyprian

let me post a video up for you, who gave Mayans the knowledge they have , Hindu Gods. Let me find the video for you.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Hmm. So the Mayans are actually Hindi? Please, is THAT what you're trying to tell me? That they worshipped Hindu gods? Because, try as I might, I just can't find Kali or Shiva, nothing that corresponds to Hindu texts, beliefs or practices, or even anything that could remotely, at stretch, give credence to this. Would LOVE for the proof on this. PROOF, mind you, not something some guy said or some YouTube video..I can make those, too.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   
your linked image to the photon belt "diagram" says we enter the fourth dimension of peace and light in the year 2,000.

'tis the meaning of this!?

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   
I Tawt I Taw A Puddy Tat.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Kyprian

watch this
around 4:30

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by POPtheKlEEN89

i uploaded the wrong link, i mistakenly linked an image and that image is false. here is the correct link of image oceankang2012.files.wordpress.com... and the link of the website oceankang2012.com...

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Sorry, just not into advertisements for yoga. Nice video, though, that had nothing to do with maya, the calendar in question, or, well, anything actually regarding 2012 besides the whole "listen to my teachings and let me be your guru".

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Kyprian

like i said you dont have to believe it.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Don Alejandro is a fraud. In the late 90s, before Don Alejandro began talking about all this 2012 stuff, he was visited by New Age author Ian Lungold. Lungold brought with him a copy of John Major Jenkins' book, Maya Cosmogenesis 2012. While visiting with Don Alejandro Lungold read sections of this book to him. Shortly after this visit Don Alejandro began talking about Mayan "prophecies" in relation to 2012. Interestingly enough they sounded as if they had come right out of Jenkins' book. Jenkins, the one who had the most to gain by having a Mayan elder corroborate his theory, is even the one that called him out on ripping off his the material in his book.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Someone posts Don Alejandro is a fraud, your response is to post Don Alejandro. Riiiiight......

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   
taught/thought... geez louise.

As for the rest, have you ever wondered why your friend left the 2012 doomsday topic behind?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join