It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The ultimate taught of Dec 21 , 2012

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by storm2012

Do you think NASA made that statement or do you think that is a statement by an actor? I think we all realize he is a human being and as a human he is mistaken.

Your link is from 2007. It repeats the Russian claim. The article makes it clear that:

Abdussamatov's work, however, has not been well received by other climate scientists.

"His views are completely at odds with the mainstream scientific opinion," said Colin Wilson, a planetary physicist at England's Oxford University.

"And they contradict the extensive evidence presented in the most recent IPCC [Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change] report."

The evidence is very much against what the Russian scientist claims.

The article goes on to point out that the evidence does not support the Russian's claim. Now 5 years later the predictions by the Russian have not come true.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   
It is important to read the material and understand it before posting.

Both articles make it abundantly clear that your claims are wrong.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

www.breitbart.com...
it is warming up

Scientists have long observed a correlation on Mars between its fluctuating temperatures -- which range from -87 C to - 5 C (-125 F to 23 F) depending on the season and the location -- and the darkening or lightening of swathes of the planet's surface.

Its authors, led by Lori Fenton, a planetary scientist at NASA, describe the phenomenon as a "positive feedback" system -- in other words, a vicious circle, in which changes in albedo strengthen the winds which in turn kicks up more dust, in turn adding to the warming.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   

and here you go also, Pluto is warming up also, MIT college
web.mit.edu...

BIRMINGHAM, Ala.--Pluto is undergoing global warming, as evidenced by a three-fold increase in the planet's atmospheric pressure during the past 14 years, a team of astronomers from Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Williams College, the University of Hawaii, Lowell Observatory and Cornell University announced in a press conference today at the annual meeting of the American Astronomical Society's (AAS) Division for Planetary Sciences in Birmingham, AL.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   

www.space.com...

Global Warming on Pluto Puzzles Scientists

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Please take the time to read. You are wrong again. This is the same Fenton mention in the first article.

Please read and learn. This is from 2007.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Look at the date. This is from 2002.

David Tholen, an astronomer at the University of Hawaii who measured the size of Pluto in the late 1980s using a series of occultations and eclipses involving Pluto's satellite, noted that even though Pluto was closest to the sun in 1989, a warming trend 13 years later shouldn't be unexpected. "It takes time for materials to warm up and cool off, which is why the hottest part of the day on Earth is usually around 2 or 3 p.m. rather than local noon, when sunlight is the most intense," Tholen said. Because Pluto's year is equal to about 250 Earth years, 13 years after Pluto's closest approach to the Sun is like 1:15 p.m. on Earth. "This warming trend on Pluto could easily last for another 13 years," Tholen estimated.

What is being measured is the atmosphere and not temperature.

Look at the following. Pluto is still called a planet and the mission is on its way. The article is 10 years old.

NASA is still deciding whether to send a spacecraft to Pluto, the only planet not yet observed at close range.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Please take the time to read the articles and to understand them. The dates of articles are important since they help to organize the knowledge when information is added quickly.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   
I agree with your conclusion
but i call it the Age of Enlightment

i have been literaly feeling it from a very young age .. something
very hard to describe

It made me aware that a transition was going to take place in my life time
didnt know when or what will happen
Things are getting more clear then ever .. and more dark then ever
there is an evil entity .. a war machine empire
that wants whats coming on the 21 december for themself
there is no coincidence 9/11 happened (false flag)
and there is no coincidence that we are now because of this
at the door steps of WW3

Evil will not be part of this world after the transition
this i all i know .. history of humankind has never witness
an event that will bring balance to the planet
You do realise that humans cannot continu to live with such greedyness
the end of the world has we know it .. will be finally over
but the ride till the final countdown will be hard ..
the battle is on between good and evil .. just hang on till the 21 december
never lose faith ..

God the Creator has a Plan
the birthday of God is probably the 21 december

Has you can see .. i have though of 2012 for a long time
all things are starting to get more clear and less darker
because there is still hope ..
humankind has enormous potential .. once it is fully developped
we will be incredibly advanced in all aspects

Edit : s&f

edit on 2/28/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

agree, thanks for sharing your taught.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Its not about the date , its about putting all the pieces together and see whats going on.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Its not about the date , its about putting all the pieces together and see whats going on.

The dates would tell you that you continue to repeat the same mistakes over and over again.

Your not putting anything together. Read the articles. Use the dates and names to fit the pieces together.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   
The idea that all planets are undergoing global warming is not true.

On the other hand planets are changing. That is what happens here isn't it? The complexities of the problem are such that even here where measurements can be taken directly the problem is not well understood. So to claim global warming when at best all that can be done is to estimate atmospheric density from an occultation of a star is stretching things.

In the case of Mars we see that a known mechanism explains the situation well. There is no need to invoke other mechanisms or claims.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   

You have to first understand what is life and who you are, as an individual, I have taught about it for long time, I also meditate, pray to the gods, and also believe in stuff that actually make sense, remember you are what you believe. If you dont believe in your self, you dont exist, so start believing and answers will come to you. Life is something you have to understand by your self, there are clues out there, that we ignore. Here look at this image and try to understand the meaning of life. www.japaretreats.com...

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   

What does that have to do with misrepresenting the planets?

What does that have to do with misrepresenting the contents of links?

Can you make a connection?

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   

i did not misrepresent anything, you think its wrong, and you choose to believe its wrong, and that's fine, everyone has a different opinion.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   

let me ask you,a question, give me the number of universes in space?

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Can you just explain how it is possible that we will get 3 days of darkness?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join