It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The ultimate taught of Dec 21 , 2012

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   
On the diagram the central sun is named as Alcione??? No such Sun/Star
Alcyone however is the central sun/star in the Pleaides in Taurus.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by storm2012

Really? You're going to post a link to something that doesn't only use Don Alejandro as a source but also Hunbatz Men and Calleman. Hunbatz Men is a bigger fraud than Don Alejandro. At least Don Alejandro come from a group of Maya that at one time used the Long Count. Hunbatz Men comes from the Yucatec Maya who have no tradition of the Long Count. As for Calleman, he was debunked on October 28th when his predictions failed most spectacularly. Although prior to that date I had already posted a topic focusing on why Calleman's theory made no sense. If you want to read it a link to it is in my signature.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

Alejandro is not the only one. You will never believe the amount of shamans and indigenous people the so-called 'enlightened ones' have contacted to try to turn them to their miscellaneous causes. I live in a Latin American country, and I know of a few who love to go visit the villages where these shamans live in the jungle or the mountains; they go with their video crews and web publishers and assistants of all kinds, turn the whole visit into a veritable carnival, offer the shamans gifts and whatnot, support of every kind, all in the name of their 'humble' quest for knowledge. They're just trying to get them to 'corroborate' and 'support' their ridiculous claims, of course.

Now, these people, the shamans, the elders, are more often than not unbelievably poor, uneducated people that live in huts and have barely enough to eat, who have sometimes a whole village that depends on their leadership. And here they come, the big names with their big entourages, taking pictures, a hug here, a kiss there, 'Father, give me a blessing', 'Master, I need your teachings.' Truth is, these people will say anything, if it means some sort of help for them and their people. They're not concerned with the end of the world; they're concerned with feeding their young and helpless! Shame on these charlatans who use them to sell more copies of their endless crap and get more TV appearances. I do not fault the man who takes what he can get to help his own; I fault the a###oles who turn said man into nothing short of a circus freak for their own selfish advantage.
edit on 27-2-2012 by DarkVeela because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by storm2012
Hello,

From what I have been reading for the past few years, I came up with the final taught, or call it the ultimate taught or decision on what is going to happen after Dec, 21 2012. Believe it or not, your choice.

I have trouble believing things when the first thing I see is a made up word. Or rather it exists but it is not a noun, it's the past tense of 'teach'. So first I have to ask what an 'ultimate taught' is

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by DarkVeela

I don't know whether the 2012 "researchers" are simply so deluded they can't recognize that their theories have no basis in Mayan beliefs or if they do recognize this and simply make these claims because they know they can make money off of them. I've talked to a few legitimate researchers who are working down there and they all say that the Maya laugh about all the ridiculous theories being ascribed to their beliefs.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by starchild10
I have trouble believing things when the first thing I see is a made up word. Or rather it exists but it is not a noun, it's the past tense of 'teach'. So first I have to ask what an 'ultimate taught' is

Perhaps they "taught they taw a putty tat"???

Just saying.

-saige-
edit on 27-2-2012 by saige45 because: Adding political correctness

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   

reply to post by Kyprian

let me post a video up for you, who gave Mayans the knowledge they have , Hindu Gods. Let me find the video for you.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   
My info. has the major earthquakes starting about March 11th 2012 and the three days of darkness coming on Sept.28th 2012.
We'll see.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by truthRconsequences357

Lets see , but people who think this 3 days of darkness is blah should do more research, we face lunar eclipses, solar eclipses , venus transit is coming up summer time, so y not something else in.space, just think about it. Something that we or our solar system will cross..
edit on 27-2-2012 by storm2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Its not about money, i agree alot of.people are.making.money, those are.the people that dont.believe it. I feel the changes are occuring all ready, we had snow in early fall, and 70 deg in winter, grass growing.in.winter, all this war hype up, all diseases , it has to.end

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Its not about money, i agree alot of.people are.making.money, those are.the people that dont.believe it. I feel the changes are occuring all ready, we had snow in early fall, and 70 deg in winter, grass growing.in.winter, all this war hype up, all diseases , it has to.end

Those things have happened on other years too and we're all still here.

Face it, you posted stuff by proven fakes and your theory based on fakery doesn't hold up right now.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   
I taught I taw a putty cat… ahem, sorry.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by storm2012

Have you watched any of David Wilcock's seminars? His views are similar. Except he tends to go off in a tangent, trying to justify that movies like Star Trek and Star Gate are real :/

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   
I was enjoying this thread up until:

Also, people who commit sin, will be placed back into so called hell,

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Petest205

No I have not watched any videos of him , this is just my opinion .

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by PlanetaryDuality

I know its hard to understand at first, but you got learn what life is first, you cant be like ohh that's not true at all. You have to understand, that hell just means lower planets, there are 7 lower planets, Earth is the middle planet listed at 8. And above Earth is so much more, there is realm of 33 million demigods and demons.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   
I just don't understand how crossing into a "photon belt" is going to cause some metaphysical enlightenment?

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kyprian
So we get disasters, death and chaos...because of the end of a calendar? So why didn't any of this stuff happen on every Dec. 31 we've ever had? Just sayin'....

Ahhhh, poor ATS noob, read some of the other threads on the mayan calender please, this is too detailed to get into. read what has been written.... just sayin

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   

reply to post by truthRconsequences357

Lets see , but people who think this 3 days of darkness is blah should do more research, we face lunar eclipses, solar eclipses , venus transit is coming up summer time, so y not something else in.space, just think about it. Something that we or our solar system will cross..
edit on 27-2-2012 by storm2012 because: (no reason given)

Because we can see all of those objects. We know where Venus is, we know where the Sun is, we know where the moon is.

If there was really going to be 3 days of darkness 1 of 3 things needs to happen:
1) Something MASSIVE passes between Earth and the Sun, and it is so large that it takes 3 days for the entire object to pass away from the Sun.
2) The rules of the universe all the sudden change and somehow the protons being emitted from the Sun don't reflect of objects and get interpreted by our eyes.
3) The sun burns out.

Now, perhaps the '3 days of darkness" is metaphysical, and has nothing to do with protons, except for the fact that it occurs when we cross a photon belt.

It just seems odd that the proton belt is associated with darkness, but only a metaphysical enlightenment.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   
i personally feel that everything you need to gain a better awareness of yourself your planet and the grand scheme of things you allready hold inside yourself
i dont personally believe that 1 single date will change anything for people who knows i could be wrong

BUT
if that date helps and spurs people on to see things in a different light well thats not a bad thing
i guess we will all find out on that date to know for sure

as Lao Tzu once said
“Knowing others is wisdom, knowing yourself is enlightenment.”

new topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join