It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am slightly confused. Looking for Info

page: 18
<< 15  16  17   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

Originally posted by nuttin4U
.i'll let you KEEP THINKING all this CHEMTRAIL activity is normal.....which it is NOT!

Dunno why you would think that I think chemtrailing activity is normal - I think no such thing.

If it is happening I want to know about it and do something about it.

But so far you haven't shown me anything that tells me it is happening at all.

So then tell me, how is what YOU have to say, BETTER than what i have to say. Why are your 'facts' proof, and our facts just hearsay???? Explain. What makes what you're saying RIGHT, and what makes what we're saying wrong???? Your scientists are BETTER???? I'm just CURIOUS. You give video...i give video; but YOUR video is FACT and my video is BUNK? How so, and why????

Basically, what you're saying...is GEO-ENGINEERING is NOT a reality? I dont believe that 'chemtrails' are designed to wipe us out...but i DO BELIEVE it is WEATHER MANIPULATON.

Oh, and the 'agent orange' comment...was made to point out...that PEOPLE WILL DO WHAT THEY ARE TOLD TO DO!
edit on 5-3-2012 by nuttin4U because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

.i'll let you KEEP THINKING all this CHEMTRAIL activity is normal.....which it is NOT!

Dunno why you would think that I think chemtrailing activity is normal - I think no such thing.

If it is happening I want to know about it and do something about it.

But so far you haven't shown me anything that tells me it is happening at all.

So then tell me, how is what YOU have to say, BETTER than what i have to say. Why are your 'facts' proof, and our facts just hearsay????

I don't say that my facts are "proof" - I say that they are checkable and verifiable and fit teh evidence that is available better than unsupported assertions.

Your "facts" are hearsay because they can be shown false and/or have no corroborating evidence to support them - that is all - it's not rocket science.

Explain. What makes what you're saying RIGHT, and what makes what we're saying wrong???? Your scientists are BETTER???? I'm just CURIOUS. You give video...i give video; but YOUR video is FACT and my video is BUNK? How so, and why????

Your video is bunk because it is a mistranslation that completely changes the meaning, and is untrue.

I didn't actually give you a video at all.

"My scientists" are "better" because their information is supported by evidence and peer review

Basically, what you're saying...is GEO-ENGINEERING is NOT a reality?

there IS geo-engineering going on - cool roofs, reforestation, carbon sequestration - these are all geo-engineering that is actually happening AFAIK.

and there is plenty of research going into other forms of geo-engineering too.

I dont believe that 'chemtrails' are designed to wipe us out...but i DO BELIEVE it is WEATHER MANIPULATON.

I see no verifiable evidence that chemtrails exist at all.

Certainly there is weather manipulation going on too - weather modification is a term that means cloud seeding - it is not secret that this can be done - although the US's programme to do it in Vietnam was secret.

But it is not geoengineering in the commonly accepted sense - nor does it fit with the definition of geo-engineering (Definitions of Geo-engineering via google)

Geoenginering is something that affects climate - and climate is not quiet the same as weather - the simplest way of putting it is, IMO, climate is what you expect, weather is what you get.

so weather modification is something that tries to affect whether you get sun or rain today or tomorrow. Geo-engineering is something that affects whether you expect to get rain on 50 days a year or 100 days a year.

Oh, and the 'agent orange' comment...was made to point out...that PEOPLE WILL DO WHAT THEY ARE TOLD TO DO!

Of course they do - they always have done so - it doesn't take Agent Orange to show that - heck look at anyone today - do you do what your boss tells you to do? And of course the primary reason for military discipline, or even terrorist or criminal discipline (eg "codes of silence" and the like), is to ensure people do what their bosses tell them to do.

But that is not evidence of a programme that supposedly sprays chemicals from civilian aircraft engines - it is evidence of human behaviour.

edit on 5-3-2012 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by nuttin4U

Wow. Look at that evidence. You have just converted me. How could I have been so blind? Are you taking precautions just in case the government come after you for posting it on your Flickr account? I've heard if you wait long enough the particles will fall to the ground? Be careful if you are underneath them!

I hope you are protecting your lawn?

Remember not to touch the fallout!

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   
You know... be there chemtrailing or not- there are much worse things going on. Things which we CAN attribute to what one may call "evil." Things we canNOT shrug off as mere conspiracy theory, and inject the presumption of rabid ignorance and impressionability.

So, as far as I'm concerned -FINE- there are horrible chemtrails... no problem, not gonna live forever anyway. Forget the theories, we knowingly pump tons of toxic chemicals into the air every freaking day, and hardly bat an eyelash... so what if they are in the form of streaks.

(Pretty soon they'll just use their guns to kill us, right?)

Another point:
Yes, there are so many young minds being presented with a lifetimes worth of information today. Yes, this information is of decreasingly "reputable" production standards. Yes, there are a lot of BS'ers and a lot of fools. This time we live in is so new and rapidly expanding... yet the quality of our understanding is thinning, losing its integrity.

But on the other hand, this has been the case since the earliest measures of humanity.... Decries from the Kingship came to the villagers, and most simply followed them. Whether it was out of fear or sheer allegiance, they did (and believed) as they were told. However, this does not apply to ALL the men and women of ancient times (thankfully.) Some of them were awake enough to realize the inconsistency and the cause/effect of their Rulers decisions... Well most of them were killed, or exiled. Sound familiar??

So, it is the bigger picture which will liberate us from our knowledge/ignorance trap. Chemtrails?... Maybe, I don't know, who knows? Soulless, power hungry psychopaths behind the wheel of nearly every major government in the world?... I believe it.

So, I suppose in the end: it is far better to be "slightly confused" than it is to be "entirely certain" of something.

top topics

<< 15  16  17   >>

join