It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am slightly confused. Looking for Info

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by nuttin4U
reply to post by nuttin4U

Perhaps VIDEO is better for you. In case your READING SKILLS aren't up to par! German Scientists Take Government to Court Over CHEMTRAILS

And how did they go with that "court case"?
Oh yeah - it never actually happened 'cos it was a crock of brown smelly excrement!

The deliberate mistranslation of the German into English shows that it is a fraud - yep - who'd a thunk that chemmies would stoop to manufacturing false evidence??

well anyone with a modicum of knowledge is who....and if you read teh links on that YT video you'd actually have seen the evidence that it is a deliberate fake - it links to here

It has also been on ATS before - www.abovetopsecret.com... and www.abovetopsecret.com...

Dont run...i'm just getting started, smashing your face into the ground! I loooooooove a GOOD debate!

Perhaps you could try starting one then, and not just rehashing old and long-debunked drivel?

Please???
edit on 5-3-2012 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

Perhaps VIDEO is better for you. In case your READING SKILLS aren't up to par! German Scientists Take Government to Court Over CHEMTRAILS

And how did they go with that "court case"?
Oh yeah - it never actually happened 'cos it was a crock of brown smelly excrement!

The deliberate mistranslation of the German into English shows that it is a fraud - yep - who'd a thunk that chemmies would stoop to manufacturing false evidence??

well anyone with a modicum of knowledge is who....and if you read teh links on that YT video you'd actually have seen the evidence that it is a deliberate fake - it links to here

It has also been on ATS before - www.abovetopsecret.com... and www.abovetopsecret.com...

Dont run...i'm just getting started, smashing your face into the ground! I loooooooove a GOOD debate!

Perhaps you could try starting one then, and not just rehashing old and long-debunked drivel?

Please???

I loooooooove the way you pic and choose, what you want to DEBUNK. I didn't see you debunking the OTHER POSTS i may that are DOCUMENTED PROOF of the use of CHEMTRAILS.

Lay off the pipe man. The scientific community has SPOKEN. Unless, science is a bunch of drivel, too.

And, also....please.....EXPLAIN: "Agent Orange"....wise ass!

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   

I guess this is a crock of brown smelly do-do...also, right? Riiiiiiiiiight.

Scientists ADMIT

So, ok...we'll call them GEO-ENGINEERING TRAILS. How's that? How far you wanna go with this. You're claims and accusations are FAAAAAAAAAR from the TRUTH....sir!

Edit to add:

In case youre too LAZY to click the above link...here's a small exerpt!

“One approach is to insert “scatterers” into the stratosphere,” states the article. “Caldeira cites an idea to deploy jumbo jets into the upper atmosphere and deposit clouds of tiny particles there, such as sulphur dioxide. Dispersing around 1m tonnes of sulphur dioxide per year across 10m square kilometres of the atmosphere would be enough to reflect away sufficient amounts of sunlight.”

edit on 5-3-2012 by nuttin4U because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   

I loooooooove the way you pic and choose, what you want to DEBUNK. I didn't see you debunking the OTHER POSTS i may that are DOCUMENTED PROOF of the use of CHEMTRAILS.

what other posts? that the US & UK conducted chemical warfare experiments in the 1950's and 1960's?

That is well known - what is there to debunk??

I also mentioned that they did so in a previous post - did you miss that?

What has that to do with a conspiracy to "spray stuff" out the back of commercial airliners in the 1990's?

Lay off the pipe man. The scientific community has SPOKEN. Unless, science is a bunch of drivel, too.

Perhaps you could explain what it is you think "science has spoken" about, 'cos so far you've not really done anything more than post long debunked drivel.

And, also....please.....EXPLAIN: "Agent Orange"....wise ass!

What about it?

It is a defoliant made up of 50/50 2,4,5-% and 2,4-D, sprayed extensively in Vietnam.

the 2,4, 5-T component had been contaminated with highly toxic dioxin in manufacture due to inadequate understanding of the manufacturing process. This contamination has resulted in significant health effects to thousands (at least) of people who were in Vietnam at the time - both Vietnamese and foreign.

there is a massive amount of information available on the 'net about it - if you need to ask on here about it then you really need to do some work on your google-fu!!

What is it you think this has to do with a conspiracy to "spray" something out the engines of civil airliners in teh 1990's and 2000's?

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   

I'll SHOW YOU the difference:

Contrail

Chemtrail

The AFTER effects: (full gallery)

Nope. Well, one out of three.....that is a failing grade, but to be fair, it is not a test.

First Flickr photo? Yes, contrail.

Second Flickr photo? NO, also a contrail. (Psst: "chemtrails" are imaginary).

The gallery? Lots of cirrus clouds.

(Psst: Cirrus clouds occur naturally, everywhere in the world. Even places were jets never fly. And, they are recorded as occurring for many thousands of years. Well before airplanes were invented).

Contrails = Cirrus clouds.

Period.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Scientists ADMIT

So, ok...we'll call them GEO-ENGINEERING TRAILS. How's that? How far you wanna go with this. You're claims and accusations are FAAAAAAAAAR from the TRUTH....sir!

So scientists admit that contrails exist and expand into clouds - yes...and..er...so?? That has been known since at least the 1940's - WW2.

And so what?

And your edit to add:

In case youre too LAZY to click the above link...here's a small exerpt!

“One approach is to insert “scatterers” into the stratosphere,” states the article. “Caldeira cites an idea to deploy jumbo jets into the upper atmosphere and deposit clouds of tiny particles there, such as sulphur dioxide. Dispersing around 1m tonnes of sulphur dioxide per year across 10m square kilometres of the atmosphere would be enough to reflect away sufficient amounts of sunlight.”

Yes - it is an idea. (and I fixed the quote/extract thing for you)

got any evidence that it is actually happening?

Again this is more evidence your google-fu is weak - there is a gerat deal of evidence on teh 'net about possible schemes for solar radiation management, of which sulphur injection is 1 possible method.

It even has its own wiki page

I guess all this stuff might be new to you....but so far you're not showing us anything that hasn't been on ATS before.

How about searching ATS before posting anything else, just to avoid the repetition?

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Scientists ADMIT

So scientists admit that contrails exist and expand into clouds - yes...and..er...so?? That has been known since at least the 1940's - WW2.

And so what?

Sorry HOMEBOY, that's not EVEN CLOSE to what the article says. You don't even bother to read, you just busy DEBUNKING.

So, here's ANOTHER quote:

In reality, chemtrails are the consequence of the agenda to geoengineer the earth in the name of combating climate change, a science vehemently backed by people like John P. Holdren, who in his 1977 book Ecoscience advocated poisoning the water supply to involuntarily sterilize humans as part of a “planetary regime” that would control every aspect of our existence. The fact that such eugenicists are now in control of geoengineering programs that will have a direct impact on our health is alarming.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Scientists ADMIT

And so what?

Sorry HOMEBOY, that's not EVEN CLOSE to what the article says. You don't even bother to read, you just busy DEBUNKING.

That is EXACTLY what it says:

“The phenomenon occurs when aircraft fly above 25,000ft, where the air temperature is around minus 30C. This causes water vapour emitted by the engines to crystallise and form the familiar white streaks across the sky, known as contrails,” writes Oliver Tree for the Daily Mail.

“Reading University’s Professor Keith Shine, an expert in clouds, said that those formed by aircraft fumes could linger ‘for hours’, depriving those areas under busy flight paths, such as London and the Home Counties, of summer sunshine.”

So, here's ANOTHER quote:

In reality, chemtrails are the consequence of the agenda to geoengineer the earth in the name of combating climate change, a science vehemently backed by people like John P. Holdren, who in his 1977 book Ecoscience advocated poisoning the water supply to involuntarily sterilize humans as part of a “planetary regime” that would control every aspect of our existence. The fact that such eugenicists are now in control of geoengineering programs that will have a direct impact on our health is alarming.

Ah.....well that presupposes that there is a geo-engineering programme in the first place - so how about showing some evidence that that is the case?

'cos otherwise this is just begging the question.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   

They sprayed ALL DAY, YESTERDAY. And today, not a plane in the sky.

i live in central indy, within miles of the airport. fairly busy city and airport. The days the many lines form, you see many many planes...then days with regular incoming and out going planes- no lines, and never multiple in the sky... but really never a median

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   

reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

You're a JOKE!!!!! That was the OPENING sentence of the article.

What about it??
So it begs the question and makes conclusions that are not supported by the actual evidence it quotes.

Whoopie do - we're quite used to that from chemmies - that is why it is a good idea to look at and evaluate what the evidence actually is, and not just leap to the headlines like you do.

And doing so is why all your "evidence" in the last 2 pages is drivel - you've accepted what you've been told without critical thinking at all.

Shrug - it's common enough among chemmies.

Again, PICK AND CHOSE; PICK AND CHOSE. Debunkers are like people that care about SPELLING and not the message.

Pick and choose what? I quoted your entire post and pointed out exactly why you are wrong.

You, on the other hand, don't bother quoting which bits of mine you are objecting to at all.

And you don't answer ANY of my questions at all - you avoid actually making a point, you throw insults around all over the place, use all caps, and demonstrate that you do not actually understand the topic of contrails, geoengineering and atmospherics at all.

And since you're TOO LAZY to actually read the WHOLE ARTICLE....let me post more. I got ALL DAY, AND I'M BORED!

This graphic proposes, “Spraying aluminum powder and barium oxide into high levels of the atmosphere, again delivered by aircraft, to increase planetary reflectance (albedo) and cloud cover.” High levels of barium have been found in substances associated with chemtrails. Reports of chemtrails, jet plumes emitted from planes that hang in the air for hours and do not dissipate, often blanketing the sky in criss-cross patterns, have increased dramatically over the last 10 years. Many have speculated that they are part of a government program to alter climate, inoculate humans against certain pathogens, or even to toxify humans as part of a population reduction agenda.

I read the whole article.

No high levels of barium have actually been discovered anywhere that I am aware of, and contrails do hang in the air for hours if atmospheric conditions are right.

There is no evidence whatsoever of barium or anything else being sprayed from commercial aircraft engines, and all you have done here is repeat stuff that is either irrelevant or long debunked.

What did happen to that German law suit?

What have biological warfare experiments from the 1950's and 1960's and agent orange got to do with a conspiracy supposedly to spray "stuff" out of civilian aircraft engines in the 1990's and 2000's?

You raised these as "evidence" so how about you actually tell us just exactly what the connection is?

How about you tell us why it is you believe known lies and disinfo?

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Lay off the pipe man.

i like the passion, and information thank you very much. However, please leave the pipe out of it...it never hurt anyone

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   

And you know what else i found interesting in one of your previous comments....the fact that you said "Google serach". hahahahahahahahah You still use the governments tracking device????? Who uses GOOGLE??? DUUUUUUUUUH And I'm ignorant one?

and which search engine(s) do you use that are not "the governments tracking device"?

Or perhaps you use chemtrail forum recommendations and don't do any searching of your own at all?

That would at least explain some things about your world view!!

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   

So tankerenemy videos are what you are going to use as a source?

Here is one that you may know..

And then here is the truth about that video...

Your source is very flawed..

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   

I read through the link you titled "Scientists ADMIT". As usual, it comes from a "chemmie" web blog, which means it is biased and prone to error, due to their own misinterpretations.

As already pointed out, no need for scientists to "admit" that contrails are clouds. That is what I have been saying too. Contrails are cirrus clouds. It is that simple.

But, when an "article" makes this kind of nitwit claim:

The report also makes reference to a 2009 Met Office study which found that high-level winds did not disperse contrails that later formed into clouds which covered an astonishing 20,000 miles.

....then, it deserves to be challenged, and then torn apart line-be-line.

If it hasn't sunk in yet, allow me to drop a hint: (Psst - what is the circumference of the Earth?)

Did that help? If not, just in case others reading don't wish to run out to look it up, here is the answer:

The circumference of the Earth (at the equator) is 24,901.55 miles.

Now, compare again the claim in the text, quoted from your New Zealand blog source, above : ("20,000 miles") to the circumference of the Earth: (~24,901 miles).

See the problem, yet, with the "source's" veracity?
edit on Mon 5 March 2012 by ProudBird because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by JAsay1LOVE
........ However, please leave the pipe out of it...it never hurt anyone

Star for you

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   
*** ATTENTION ***

KNOCK IT OFF...... BOTH OF YOU !!!!

Posting Bans are next !!!!

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   

.i'll let you KEEP THINKING all this CHEMTRAIL activity is normal.....which it is NOT!

Dunno why you would think that I think chemtrailing activity is normal - I think no such thing.

If it is happening I want to know about it and do something about it.

But so far you haven't shown me anything that tells me it is happening at all.

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18 >>

join