It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am slightly confused. Looking for Info

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by JAsay1LOVE
reply to post by network dude

oh absolutely. wouldnt that be the first test? or at least second? i mean in using common sense to find out whats there lol-----laughing at the people whom laughed at you

i think it makes perfect sense. what would a cost be on something like that?

If I remember right, it was estimated about $30K would do it. And seeing as how the movie "What in the world are they spraying" cost $50K to make, they could have saved $20K and solved the whole mystery.

While I think it's a big number, there are ways to get that kind of money together. All one needs is some organization and good management. Just think of the hero who brought down Goliath with his mighty lab results! Or it's very possible that he would prove that those lines are just clouds with some normal exhaust particulates in them. (I think that would be a huge downer for the movement) But at least the questions would be answered.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by ProudBird

Whats the motivation for coning someone with this? Is he making money or something because if he's not what purpose would have have for making such a statement. How does it benefit him?

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by GrimReaper86

Plenty good money to be made.
Follow the Money

Those who have been conned often are reluctant to admit to it and are less likely to believe it.
edit on 3/3/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by GrimReaper86

Plenty good money to be made.
Follow the Money

Those who have been conned often are reluctant to admit to it and are less likely to believe it.
edit on 3/3/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

And to add one more thought to this follow the money idea...

CUI BONO??? (Cicero) Who Benefits from this Conspiracy?

Only the makers of WITWATS and the other hucksters that prey on the ignorant (meaning: lacking in knowledge), the "chemies" that lack basic scientific knowledge and the people that are just disingenuous and fuel the fire of fear mongering and lies.

As is always mentioned:
1) Why would the PTB kill themselves, their families, loved ones, friends and pets?
2) Where is the evidence?
3) What is the contents of said "chemtrails"? Verifiable, tested results?

There are no answers from the "chemies" because there is no proof of their fear mongering conspiracy.

Anyway: Cui Bono???

ETA: Just to clarify from the "Follow the Money" posted by Phage;
This says it better:

It appears these sorts of people have perpetuated the Chemtrail hoax in order to benefit from donations, radio appearances, speaking engagements and advertising placements, and to directly sell products. Who could be unaware of the principle of selling snake oil, or the philosophy of P.T. Barnum : "there's a sucker born every minute"

73's,
Tom

edit on 3-3-2012 by tomdham because: just because

edit on 3-3-2012 by tomdham because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by FissionSurplus

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I know what I see, and I know what normal contrails are.

I notice this evening that they are chemtrailing heavily in advance of another front current going northeast. The winds are picking up and the chemtrails have made the skies look milky and dull. I guess this means more moisture wherever the rain does decide to fall. Currently the humidity is 10%, so it won't fall here.

So would you care to answer the question. What does a 'normal contrail' look like?

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by nuttin4U
reply to post by ProudBird

And, to clear the matter up.....a little further.....the ONLY people that say 'chem-trails' don't exist...are the people being PAID to do so. What other MOTIVE could there be?

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by tommyjo

I'll SHOW YOU the difference:

Contrail

Chemtrail

The AFTER effects: (full gallery)

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

The only FLAW in your system is this: IT'S ALREADY BEEN ADMITTED AND DOCUMENTED THAT THEY ARE SPRAYING CHEMICALS IN THE ATMOSPHERE. As has been posted, a million times on ATS. Let that crap go! Scientists have already STAMPED it as FACT. What seems to be the problem.

And please, don't give me that crap about....they would never. MY ASS!!!! Agent Orange ring a bell??? Who flew THOSE planes, SIR????

Do you know ANYTHING about the military???? WE ARE CIVILIANS...and they are LOYAL to their masters. If they say, 'SPRAY'.........spray, or go to a military PRISON. Wake up...and smell the chemicals!

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   

reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

The only FLAW in your system is this: IT'S ALREADY BEEN ADMITTED AND DOCUMENTED THAT THEY ARE SPRAYING CHEMICALS IN THE ATMOSPHERE.

Yep - no-one has actually ever argued otherwise.

Agricultural chemicals, insecticides, fire fighting, barium clouds from sounding rockets, exhaust from aircraft and rockets, biological warfare tests - all sorts of crap.

none of it fits the usual definition of "chemtrails": tho.

Or are you one of these people who is going to try to persuade us that any chemical released into the atmosphere for any purpose is a chemtrails?? I hope not - that get's a bit repetitive....

Do you know ANYTHING about the military???? WE ARE CIVILIANS...and they are LOYAL to their masters. If they say, 'SPRAY'.........spray, or go to a military PRISON. Wake up...and smell the chemicals!

so got any actual evidence that it is happening? Or how it is that the military are spraying from civilian airliners? Or anyone in military prison for refusing to obey such an order?

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   

reply to post by tommyjo

Contrail

Chemtrail

Really?

Why is the 2nd one a chemtrail then? Looks like a long contrail to me.

We know that contrails can last hours after all - only idiots & the ignorant say otherwise....even most of het chemmies on here aren't so stupid as to try to claim that any more.

All those clouds are the result of "chemtrails"? How do you know that?

edit on 5-3-2012 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   
They sprayed ALL DAY, YESTERDAY. And today, not a plane in the sky. That's weird. I guess all those people decided to fly yesterday, and not today. Was there a holiday, or something, that i missed??? How come NO PLANES TODAY? And no, i don't live near an airport....so please, do EXPLAIN. These planes were flying, side by side...back and forth, all day. I guess, people were in a RUSH to get back home, right? Riiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   

They sprayed ALL DAY, YESTERDAY. And today, not a plane in the sky. That's weird.

Where do you live - roughly - no need for a street address - just a general location within a state or country will do

I guess all those people decided to fly yesterday, and not today. Was there a holiday, or something, that i missed??? How come NO PLANES TODAY?

'cos you can't actually see them unless they have a great bit white streak behind them - that's why

But if you can give us a general location then perhaps we can show you what the actual air traffic is around you, and clear up your ignorance.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

reply to post by tommyjo

Contrail

Chemtrail

Really?

Why is the 2nd one a chemtrail then? Looks like a long contrail to me.

We know that contrails can last hours after all - only idiots & the ignorant say otherwise....even most of het chemmies on here aren't so stupid as to try to claim that any more.

All those clouds are the result of "chemtrails"? How do you know that?

Did you say...a 'long contrail'. My God....this is FUUUUUUUUUUN-NY. Yeah, ok...it was a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong contrail. However you spit it. I guess a little bit of vapors....lingers around, all day long, also...right? How so? Please.......EXPLAIN. Contrails last for HOURS? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH And i'm the idiot. Riiiiiiiiiight. Got cha. For a second, i thought it wasn't something other than. Phew....glad you straightened that up! Thanks. I feel so much SMARTER now. Trust my eyes??? pfft. you know they're DECEPTIVE.

And iiiiiiiiiiii'm the idiot??? Fair enough!

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

They sprayed ALL DAY, YESTERDAY. And today, not a plane in the sky. That's weird.

Where do you live - roughly - no need for a street address - just a general location within a state or country will do

I guess all those people decided to fly yesterday, and not today. Was there a holiday, or something, that i missed??? How come NO PLANES TODAY?

'cos you can't actually see them unless they have a great bit white streak behind them - that's why

But if you can give us a general location then perhaps we can show you what the actual air traffic is around you, and clear up your ignorance.

Where's your buddy PROUDBIRD. You're gonna need HELP. You dont think i can see these planes? ah-hahahahah God...i am sooooooooo loving the humor today. Sure, you can see them...even without TRAILS...as i've done....oh so many times, and guess what....at times...NO TRAILS. At times, leaves a trail...then, doesn't leave a trail. I guess the atmosphere must be diffrent....a mile or so ahead. right? Sure, the altitude plays a factor...but, when flying steady? How is it possible...when flying at the SAME altitude, trails are formed, and then nothing, and then trails, and then nothing; like someone is turning them on and off. But then, another plane, approximately the same altitude.....leaves a STREAK. Why are the trails not consistent? And since i've already talked about altitude, explain YOUR theory.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Wanted YOU to read for yourself...since WE'RE the ignorant ones:

“ From 1940-1979, the United Kingdom conducted SECRET simulated germ warfare tests over populated areas. Aircraft sprayed chemicals and bacteria believed to be safe to investigate how such agents would spread in the event of an attack. Some residents of the testing zones claim that they resulted in a higher than normal incidence of birth defects. The Ministry of Defence released a report documenting the tests in 2002.[1]

Now, i'm not gonna go out on a limb and say they're spraying stuff to kill us.....but i will say, it is WEATHER RELATED. Call it what you want...but chemtrails ARE A FACT!

DENY..................................................IGNORANCE. Stop embracing it!

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by nuttin4U

Just wanted to give you more INSIGHT. You know...because I'M ignorant. I told you...you're gonna need LOTS of BACKUP. Go get ProudBird, Phage, and there's 1 more....can't remember his user name. You all are VERY convincing...but...not QUITE convincing ENOUGH. Keep trying tho'!

One chapter of the report, 'The Fluorescent Particle Trials', reveals how between 1955 and 1963 planes flew from north-east England to the tip of Cornwall along the south and west coasts, dropping huge amounts of zinc cadmium sulphide on the population. The chemical drifted miles inland, its fluorescence allowing the spread to be monitored. In another trial using zinc cadmium sulphide, a generator was towed along a road near Frome in Somerset where it spewed the chemical for an hour.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Perhaps VIDEO is better for you. In case your READING SKILLS aren't up to par! German Scientists Take Government to Court Over CHEMTRAILS

Dont run...i'm just getting started, smashing your face into the ground! I loooooooove a GOOD debate!

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   

At times, leaves a trail...then, doesn't leave a trail. I guess the atmosphere must be diffrent....a mile or so ahead. right? Sure, the altitude plays a factor...but, when flying steady? How is it possible...when flying at the SAME altitude, trails are formed, and then nothing, and then trails, and then nothing; like someone is turning them on and off. But then, another plane, approximately the same altitude.....leaves a STREAK. Why are the trails not consistent? And since i've already talked about altitude, explain YOUR theory.

Trivial - en.wikipedia.org...

And here

A minute on google would have informed you of this.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   

So you can tell the difference you say?

Then what would you call these....

and even this one at night...

I can give you a hint and it isn't chemtrails.
So how can you say the pics you showed were chemtrails?

Do you have some type of sample that shows those were anything but contrails?

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18 >>

join