It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am slightly confused. Looking for Info

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by JAsay1LOVE

hmmm, where would one begin to research whom invented an idea?

im calling myself stupid, because after re reading my last post i felt confused...then mad lol. idk if that proposal is plausible but i still like the idea, and may attempt to research in this direction

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   

A few of us presented an idea to the chemtrail side not long ago only to have it laughed at. We suggested they pull their resources and form a group and fund a flight test program. We even provided information on a group, with a plane that takes high altitude air samples. That way, a group of people who all think chemtrails are real, could send a plane up to test the trails in the air. (which is the only way to get a true indication of what is at that level.)

I think they are afraid of finding regular aircraft exhaust, but then again, I am biased as a non believer.

Do you think that is a logical approach to this?

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   

For the idea of "chemtrails"...Will Thomas would be a good place to start.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

oh absolutely. wouldnt that be the first test? or at least second? i mean in using common sense to find out whats there lol-----laughing at the people whom laughed at you

i think it makes perfect sense. what would a cost be on something like that?

ask for 2 reason; 1) 23 year old college student (completely self supported=minimal funds) but 2)

im tired of working 6am-4pm mon-fri and classes on top of that. my father asked me the other day where i want to go in life, and i respond, "i want to get paid to learn. not paid as in extravagant lifestyle, but paid as in the research. to have the resources to see the stars up close, with my own eyes." (rambling sorry) independent research is a passion of mine, and i have done very well for myself to now, but i want to learn what my resources cannot teach. if you know of any way or have any ideas on how i can do this please help lol. (i say this because i envisioned me in that plane taking the samples lol.)

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

nice thank you. i liked your follow the money link lol. i had a mixed feeling of laughter, as well as, a sickly feeling.

we shouldnt criminalize the seller though...those people were ignorant enough to spend the money to buy the stuff. in the the link the guy even say "show me the money" lol. its like dope- dont hate the playa, hate the feen haha
edit on 29-2-2012 by JAsay1LOVE because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   

we shouldnt victimize the seller though.

You have sympathy for people who perpetuate a hoax for profit?
You asked why they would do it. That is why.

edit on 2/29/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Thank you for that pic... sorry I didn't get back to you sooner.
Chemical fallout indeed.

Who'll stop the rain?

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Your very welcome. I can see your on top of the game and I am sure
you are very capbable of making up your own mind.

Your doing great, and your logic is right on.

Here is some information on Brookhaven...

www.bnl.gov...

More info on the VTRPE

Thats (real....shhhh.....)

Matthew K. Doggett; AIR FORCE INST OF TECH WRIGHT-PATTERSON AFB OH

The Variable Terrain Radio Parabolic Equation (VTRPE) computer model is a powerful and flexible program that provides calculations of the radar propagation conditions of the atmosphere. It is limited however, by the accuracy and resolution of the input data. This study quantifies the sensitivity of the VTRPE model to the accuracy and resolution of the atmospheric parameters that go into it. Also, two case studies are examined to test the utility of VTRPE in operational use. The sensitivity to measurements of pressure, temperature, and humidity was found to be dependent on the meteorological environment. In standard and subrefractive environments, average values of Root Mean Squared Error in calculating propagation pathloss were greatest for measurement errors in humidity. While the overall RMSE averaged only 0.5% to 5%, in certain regions the errors in calculating pathloss were as high as 20%. VTRPE was used to calculate possible height errors when birds were detected at long ranges from a WSR-88D radar in a ducting environment. While the radar assumes a standard atmosphere when calculating height, results from VTRPE suggest that this resulted in possible height errors of over 3 km. Another case study of detected anomalous propagation was examined to determine the effects of multiple soundings in the VTRPE calculation of propagation pathloss. In this example, the effect of assuming a homogeneous atmosphere resulted in propagation pathloss errors of up to 30%.

www.stormingmedia.us...

adsabs.harvard.edu...

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

Yes.
A real computer model. So what?

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

oh i didnt mean bad link lol. im saying its up to the individual to make his or her own determination. i think reptilian theories have evidence which supports it, but i also realize how those theories can benefit those whom spread them. im saying that ethics aside, they are doing good business (see a market, capitalize) (and not that i condone unethical actions, but fact is fact).
if you were peddling that to save the world and all we had to do was donate to you so you could buy all the globe as your own...should future generations be mad at you or their heritage? this is my only problem with debating conspiracy with peers- they believe if i believe one, that i believe them all. this is not true because my mind can make a clear determination on what it believes to hold truth or be fantasy. and i believe you, and everyone else has this amazing ability. awhile back we forgot how amazing and limitless our mental capacities are. When we again trust ourselves, we can dismiss the bologna and really find the truth.

again lol, dont hate the playa, hate the feen (i wanna make that a shirt...who should we be mad, me for thinking, or others for buying lol?)

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

Yes.
A real computer model. So what?

Ask, and you shall receive.

edit on 29-2-2012 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   

thank you. thank you for this and all the other links you have provide. i am enjoying/learning looking through everything you (and all others) are posting. real side i am seeing a lot of interesting information, and on the not i am learning a great deal about planes, flight, mechanics, weather...couldnt have asked for more

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Your welcome, and thank you!

As I have investigated over the years, the pieces fit together.

For instance, when I read about the 3D Battlefield I was intruiged as I had
previously had a conversation with a Special Ops fellow and he told me a little
story. Then I went and researched it...and bingo. Its very rewarding to make up ones own
mind based on scientific findings.

More info on that (real) Weapons System...

VTRPE - component in use in Weapons System - The Radio Frequency Mission Planner (RFMP) and Cryptologic Management (CM). They are supported by the Naval Information Warfare Activity (NIWA, aka SPAWAR PMW.
www.globalsecurity.org...

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships

Ask, and you shall receive.

What?
I asked for evidence that aerosols can produce electromagnetic ducting. I know what VTRPE is, it's a radio propagation computer model.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   

VTRPE - component in use in Weapons System - The Radio Frequency Mission Planner (RFMP) and Cryptologic Management (CM). They are supported by the Naval Information Warfare Activity (NIWA, aka SPAWAR PMW.
www.globalsecurity.org...

Your link does not contain a reference to VTPRE. Nor does it contain any information about any weaponry. It's about communications. And it certainly has nothing to do with "chemtrails".

The Radio Frequency Mission Planner (RFMP) provides analysis and simulation of communication links based on RF propagation models to more accurately assess performance and capability of transmitters and receivers for command and control warfare (C2W) missions. RFMP processing is dependent on equipment parameters, environmental factors, topography, and force structure. Two and three dimensional displays of results allow an operator to quickly evaluate the RF propagation possibilities for determining the probability of maintaining connections

ieeexplore.ieee.org...

Cryptologic Management is about...cryptography...you know, codes and stuff.

You are moving from misinformation to disinformation.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   
VTRPE & RFMP

The RFMP system also depends on a satellites to supplement the images of a battlefield picture obtained from the ground, thus producing the 3-dimensional images. In providing an interactive picture portraying in the radar screen, the RFMP system allows the computer operator to develop familiarity with the "environment" before a war mission occurs by playing a variety of "what if?" virtual warfare scenarios on his computer screen. Since all major modes of radio frequency propagation are modeled in his computer (the RFMP system), special, sometimes counter-intuitive, cases can be examined in detail and exploited during a battle. Initially, the VTRPE computer program only worked accurately over water and along coastal areas but not over land masses because the system's radar waves required an atmospheric condition known as "ducting," over land, to operate accurately.

www.libertylobby.org...

The Radio Frequency Mission Planner (RFMP) provides analysis and simulation of communication links based on RF propagation models to more accurately assess performance and capability of transmitters and receivers for command and control warfare (C2W) missions. RFMP processing is dependent on equipment parameters, environmental factors, topography, and force structure. Two and three dimensional displays of results allow an operator to quickly evaluate the RF propagation possibilities for determining the probability of maintaining connections

ieeexplore.ieee.org...

Cryptologic Management is about...cryptography...you know, codes and stuff.

???

No. Communications and Radar

Title: User's guide for the VTRPE (Variable Terrain Radio Parabolic Equation) computer model
Authors: Ryan, Frank J.
Affiliation:AA(Naval Ocean Systems Center, San Diego, CA.)
Publication: Final Report, May 1990 - Sep. 1991 Naval Ocean Systems Center, San Diego, CA.
Publication Date:10/1991
Category:Communications and Radar

adsabs.harvard.edu...

You are moving from misinformation to disinformation.

Wow, so now I am a disnifo artisit am I?

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Why are you quoting that same unsubstantiated article by Mike Blair?

Yes, I posted the explanation of what the RFMP is and it is nothing like what Blair said. He claims it uses satellite imagery to produce 3D images. It does not. He lies. Just as he lies about barium being used to produce ducting. How are you doing on finding evidence of that?

The VTRPE models radar. The link you provided makes no mention of he VTPRE.

The RFMP models communications. They are different computer programs designed to model different things.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Ignore everything I have posted, links and all as a tactic.
Works good when cornered. Just act like it did'nt happen.

The only unsubstantiated information I see is from you.
Lots of opinions, no evidence to back it up.

Why do you keep repeating baseless accusations without any reliable source?
Sorry, I cant take your opinions as a source, nor should any one else.

Oh...look its a hot pixel!

edit on 29-2-2012 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   

I have not ignored what you posted. I examined it, addressed it, and used it to show that the article by Mike Blair is nonsense.

It is not my opinion, it is the very sources you posted which show it. He lies about what RFMP is. He lies about what VTRPE is. He lies about using barium to form electromagnetic ducts.

If anything, you have ignored what you have posted (except the nonsense from Blair).

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 02:57 AM
link   

we shouldnt victimize the seller though.

You have sympathy for people who perpetuate a hoax for profit?
You asked why they would do it. That is why.

Stick to the topic Phage!
We are talking about the 1969 NASA moon landings here!
We are talking about 9/11 here!

Ah Bollocks! You Win Again!

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join