It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

.Dinosaurs Never Existed.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by diamondsmith
reply to post by watchitburn

The simplest explanation is usually the correct one.
I agree with that.

And the explanation of the planted evidence is the most simple one.

Please explain your reasoning behind this statement. I will withold any judgement until you have elaborated.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by faryjay

here is evidence of bone structures found relating to dinosaurs yet you're telling us to disregard tha
Bones are real,the creatures never existed alive.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   
I asked a church going friend the same question.

He said that the earth during those 6 days was made with "age"

So 6 days to us is millions of years to god.

Has anyone else heard of this? I can't find anything about the age thing.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Your opinion is wrong I'm afraid.

link   
reply to post by diamondsmith

Maybe the power of creation is higher then we can imagine.

While I'll agree that much should be apparent to any believers or the intellectually honest (even if they see no need or evidence for it), I don't really see its bearing on the matter being discussed.

Not really any need to presume that the fossil record is all faked or was merely created for our own benefit (to some mysterious end) when man has been finding this evidence for hundreds of years - despite reconstructing the skeletons incorrectly, based on their lack of physiological and structural understanding (or merely grinding them up for holistic health treatments like the chinese, etc.) - at most, a serious discussion over the interpretation is due, as a result of the issues with radiometric dating and a range of other related matters including interpretation of the geological record and the processes involved, and other items dealing with dates and the like.

A neat thought you've got here, but not one I can lend any credence to despite my issues with the orthodoxy.

link   
reply to post by jickler

Dont worry about it. It is just a bunch of religious people trying to make up for the huge gaps in their timelines.

link   
Why would you believe in Adam and Eve (no proof, only a story) and not in dinosaurs (lots of proof)? Just doesn't make that much sense IMO.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   

reply to post by judus

I question most things but not the existence of dinos
That is the point as I stated in my OP something doesn't match "If there was Adam and Eve then...Dinosaurs never existed."

To much proof can be deceiving some times.

Adam & Eve was a biblical tale

One is a myth with no proof

The other is a FACT

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   

reply to post by faryjay

here is evidence of bone structures found relating to dinosaurs yet you're telling us to disregard tha
Bones are real,the creatures never existed alive.

Seriously ... WHAT?

So who do these bones belong to?

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by diamondsmith

There is far more physical evidence for dinosaurs than for most of what is written in the Bible.

If you will remember, the scriptures call for your beliefs to be based on faith. This alone should give you a deffining line between any problems with the existance of dinosaurs and Adam and Eve. I just wish people could "let" God out of the "seven day box". It would make a lot of misunderstanding just go away if they would admit that more time passes during the creation than just one week.

Also, there is much evidence to show all the dinos did not die out from a single event.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by leemachino

Their disappearance has been explained by the impact theory. No more fossil record above the ash layer from and impact.
That is a very controversial theory,the relation between the impact theory and dinosaurs.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   
What if Adam and Eve were dinosaurs?!?!?!?!?!

He was a T-rex with a heart of gold and she was a stegasaurus with an appitite for forbidden fruit.
edit on 27-2-2012 by underduck because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Yes dinosaurs did exist, just go to any museum around the world and you will find Dinosaur bones, but you will not find any proof of the existence of Adam and Eve. You my freind are either very confused, or are insane

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by humphreysjim
Could be,could be not.The time is relative to new discoveries.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Satan put the dino bones there to trick us all into believing in science and not god..... I thought everyone knew that already? All that overwhelming evidence that we live on an ancient and dynamic world is lies. We should burn all the science books, hang the science like people and reinstate the inquisition.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Atzil321

You're joking, right? Please tell me you're joking

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by humphreysjim
Could be,could be not.The time is relative to new discoveries.

Yes but not to completely random theories.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   
There is no way that dinos never existed, there is way too much proof, and if someone was to fake their existence for some reason the sure went through allot of trouble for no reason.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   

reply to post by leemachino

Their disappearance has been explained by the impact theory. No more fossil record above the ash layer from and impact.
That is a very controversial theory,the relation between the impact theory and dinosaurs.

As opposed to the earth being 6000 years old, all humans descended from Adam and Eve(whom are always depicted as white with no explaination of racial diversity) and please explain what your 'creator' would have to gain from such a hoax?

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join