It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

.Dinosaurs Never Existed.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Suspiria

...to attach electric nipple clamps to.....oh hang on, he had to wait till a man invented electricity....

...well he probably knew some bloke would eventually....

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   
double postage
edit on 27-2-2012 by seabhac-rua because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   
We were called the Adams in Sumeria. Plural, and the dark headed smaller stature men separated them from the Elohim, also plural. The genetic labs there were gruesome I believe, and though they erased the past from some much bigger cycle, as much as they could, this was not the beginning. We are only the 4th or 5th model of humankind. There are have been many cycles, spanning millions of years, before this. It all gets cleaned up and redone, and last time bad guys were in charge of it. But we still have the legends of Atlantis, Lemuria, the red haired mummies and the true meanings hidden in the religions under lock and key, guarded by various symbols on the doors. Torsion fields and Spiralling Progression gets turned into a fearsom serpent dragon so many will never look there, and of course in modern days, they use jokers, fools and kgb agents to bring out information, so many don't look there.

A very good book on all of this is Mauro Biglino's latest one, the literal translations of the bible. I can't recommend it enough, and have read it.

Seems to be a lot of cloud ships, red lit crafts, cylindar type cigar shaped crafts, bases in high mountains, and ET history coded there.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by seabhac-rua

I'll add to that. If God created man in his own image.
Maybe the process of creation was a state of mind.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by judus

How long did it take you to come up with this ? I love a good theory/conspiracy but this is way out there.
This can be the truth.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Chicxulub
Chicxulub crater Impact event

In March 2010, following extensive analysis of the available evidence covering 20 years' worth of data spanning the fields of palaeontology, geochemistry, climate modelling, geophysics and sedimentology, 41 international experts from 33 institutions reviewed available evidence and concluded that the impact at Chicxulub triggered the mass extinctions at the K–T boundary including those of dinosaurs

65 Million years ago this impact event happened.

65 million years ago the dinosaurs went extinct.

This event caused the K-T boundary. Dinosaur remains exist at and below the K-T boundary.

Easy Peasy.

If that explanation is not 'satisfactory', then, I suspect some serious militant trolling on this subject is being perpetuated.

edit on 27-2-2012 by nineix because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-2-2012 by nineix because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by XyZeR

Now now, while I won't side with Diamondsmith on this matter, this response loses a little bit for me.

First off, I see no reason for Adam or Eve to have bellybuttons, let alone Adam having nipples (despite common art). But I also don't really see such points having a great deal of meaning on this matter, either.

As to your request, can you bring me a bone from the skeleton of Mohammed? Or perhaps Julius Caesar? What about even being able to entirely fill a single casket with the bones of supposed human ancestors (you'll find we actually have a very small amount of evidence for alleged human missing links).

We do, however, have disputed - but I believe generally accepted - evidences for single female (mitochondrial Eve) and male (Y-chromosomal Adam) human ancestors (at different points in history, granted) resulting from bottlenecks in human history, so the story of a specific Adam and Eve is not unrealistic aside from the spirtual implications and debate over the validity and provability of specifics.

Take care.
edit on 2/27/2012 by Praetorius because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by diamondsmith
reply to post by judus

How long did it take you to come up with this ? I love a good theory/conspiracy but this is way out there.
This can be the truth.

I asked you a very simple question and it gets ignored, so at this point i cannot help but to conclude that you are an elaborate troll.

What was that line again...o yeah ...Don't feed the trolls.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Lazarus Short

Yes, tissue still elastic, and intact cells after "65,000,000" years. A bit of a stretch, methinks.
I don't see any evidence of that.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by nineix

65 million years ago the dinosaurs went extinct.
All of them at one time?

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by diamondsmith

So this omniescent, all seeing, all powerful being who can create a whole universe out of nothing, who can give and take away life in the matter of an instant and who forged all that we see around us and what will be in the future carried out this elaborate hoax to what end?
Exactly what is the purpose or reasoning behind 'God's' dinosaur fraud?

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Since you have decided to ignore my request for an explanation as to why you think that the dinosaur fossils are an elaborate hoax, and why you think that this is the simplest explanation (which it is not), I shall lay out the two possible theories you have presented.

Creation Theory (ie No Dinosaurs)

~6000 years ago, God created the Earth in a seven-day period. He created misleading geographic features, such as stratification, with the supposed intent to make his future creations believe that the Earth had existed for a much longer period than it actually had. The purpose for this action is, supposedly, to intentionally decieve humans to test their faith. Those who have absolute faith in God (as he is described in a specific 2000 year old book) would shun any alternative explanations of the Earth's age and formation, and in doing so would be granted eternal life. Those who are capable of critical thinking would be banished to hell for eternity since their intellect is offensive to their creator.

God then created two humans, Adam and Eve, who then populated the entire world. After a few generations God wiped out the entire human population with a great flood, except for Noah and his three sons, who then repopulated the earth once again. During the time of the Roman Empire, God sent his own son, who is actually God but not God at the same time, to Earth to die in a blood sacrifice to save humanity from its sinful nature which is inherent due to a mistake made by God back in the days of Adam and Eve...but this doesn't really have any bearing on this discussion.

At some point in the last 6000 years, God fabricated skeletons of large lizards, making them seem older than the entire universe that he had created, with the sole intent of decieving humans to send them to hell. In spite of his supposed loving nature, God wants everyone who isn't a blind sheep to burn forever.

The Logical Alternative

~14 billion years ago, the universe supposedly expanded from a singularity. Subatomic particles under intense heat and pressure fused together to form basic elements, which gathered to in massive amounts to form stars. Aging stars explode releasing chunks of matter, which get caught in the gravity of new stars, and thus solar systems are formed. With the proper combination of elements and a nearby star, a planet can produce life, and thus the Earth gave birth to microbial life, then plants and sea creatures, then creatures of the air and land, and finally sentient life; Humans.

Humans, being superstitious and primitive at the time, invented the idea of an angry, jealous God that wants everyone to believe in him without question. They invented different sets of rules and when these rules disagreed with eachother there was much bloodshed. They sometimes claimed that God was intentionally trying to trick them to test their faith, but in reality this was a deception in itself to inhibit the growth of knowlege and keep the people subservient to dogma.

In recent history, humans have moved away from the dogma and have made a series of observations and discoveries which give us an estimation of the actual age of our world and the universe. Among these discoveries are the bones of ancient creatures who existed between 230 million and 65 million years ago.

Of course, many humans still cling to the old ways of thinking and claim that all the overwhelming evidence is merely a fabrication to mislead us and send us to a fiery burning pit for eternity. What these humans don't realise is that these discoveries in no way disprove the existence of a divine creator, but they do help to discredit a 2000 year old book written in his name. They fear the loss of their traditional beliefs, because they fear that they do not really know why they are here and what created them. This fear is effectively restrained by an overriding faith (ie blind trust) which is derived from their book, which is why they defend it with such fervor.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by XyZeR

I asked you a very simple question and it gets ignored
No it is not ignored,I don't think the two theories can coexist, for one too much evidence for for the other little or no evidence.

Now,which one is the right one?

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   
In case you didn't see my post, please, let me say it

One

More

Time

Chicxulub
Chicxulub crater Impact event

Done.

Anything beyond this, is trolling.
This event is well studied verified and accepted.

I sincerely and formally request this thread closed as it serves as nothing more than a platform to troll.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Freeborn

Exactly what is the purpose or reasoning behind 'God's' dinosaur fraud
That is what I am asking my self many times,who is who and why.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Ask yourself two simple questions:

1. Is there any physical evidence that Adam & Eve existed?

2. Is there any physical evidence that dinosaurs existed?

You now have your answer.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Why couldnt both existed. Why do people insist in this or that. Why not both?

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by ErtaiNaGia

Occams Razor.
I know what that is.

Now, of those two competing ideas, which one makes the least assumptions?
Hard to say.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Where scientific explanations are concerned, the only assumptions are made at the edge of our knowledge. Everything else is tied together with evidence. There are some gaps, of course, but we can work on that.

On the other hand, religious explanations make assumptions about everything. The entire theory stems from a single assumption, that God created everything, and is then tied together with the assumptions of grace, redemption, heaven & hell, etc. It is flimsy circular reasoning of historical fact connected by numerous assumptions.

If you don't see this, you have a lot more searching to do.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Definitely dinosaurs. I have see them uncovering them in fossils near to Whitby in North Yorkshire so for me, that is good enough.

I have never seen Adam or Eve uncovered in fossils!
(sorry, couldn't resist).

Why not both though?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join