It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let's Cut to the Chase - Iran Must Be Stopped

page: 77
<< 74  75  76    78  79  80 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 05:40 AM
link   
Trust me my beliefs have plenty to do with Israel and Iran. Its all in that one and only book created by God. But you'd have to try and understand it first.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Every book was created by God....

Every...
Single...
Book!

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 05:52 AM
link   
Yea but come on now. We all know that the bible is the most important book that exist. And it tells His word the way He meant it to be told and its all truth. There is no other books that have the significance of the bible. But whoever can believe what they want. I know where i stand and so does He and thats all that matters to me.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vsc1981
Yea but come on now. We all know that the bible is the most important book that exist. And it tells His word the way He meant it to be told and its all truth. There is no other books that have the significance of the bible. But whoever can believe what they want. I know where i stand and so does He and thats all that matters to me.

yeah, whatever... if you say so...

If the book were perfect, then we wouldn't need anything else because God would just jump right out of the book.

Nothing in this world or in reality is perfect. It would be cosmically exponentially impossible or something like that to have any one perfect thing in this whole world because each thing is a piece of the "all"

No matter what is set in stone, God can perfect it, God can change it... because God alone is perfect and God is perfect love. God would always have room for forgiveness, God would always have room for improvements, God would always have room for more salvation.... Salvation of any one, any type, any kind, any race or any religion... because God created each of them and as time progresses, time literally progresses. Each voice that can be heard and tells it's story adds to the reality of God.
edit on 11-3-2012 by BlackSatinDancer because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 06:19 AM
link   
I'm sorry but God gave Israel to the Jews and those are His chosen people. And if you can't read the bible and see that for yourself then theres something wrong somewhere. Its all right in front of you your just to blind to see it. Israel will defend herself and America should be right beside her every step. I don't care if it causes us to become extinct and nonexistent. God will bless those who bless Israel and there is no two ways about it. I don't know who put these things in your head or what book your reading but its totally and completely wrong. God isn't going to misguided His people with His own words in His own book. And He's not going to have other books wrote contradicting Himself. Word of advise don't question God.
edit on 03/09/12 by Vsc1981 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 06:22 AM
link   

I'm sorry but God gave Israel to the Jews and those are His chosen people. And if you can't read the bible and see that for yourself then theres something wrong somewhere. Its all right in front of you your just to blind to see it. Israel will defend herself and America should be right beside her every step. I don't care if it causes us to become extinct and nonexistent. God will bless those who bless Israel and there is no two ways about it. I don't who put these things in your head or what book your reading but its totally and completely wrong. God isn't going to misguided His people with His own words in His own book. And He's not going to have other books wrote contradicting Himself. Word of advise don't question God.

See Abraham.

Dumbass.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Read the whole bible you'll see. I'm not stupid #1 #2 you've got no right calling me a dumbass you have no ideal who i am. And its very obvious that you need to go to church and learn the real preachings of God.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Weak troll man... everybody knows that Abraham was who he was because he wasn't a dumbass.

He was how a lot of this got started... it was why he was a great man.

just type it out, why do you have to troll it out of people so obviously?

children could recognize this obviousness... must you do everything backwards. you really give me a stomach ache and I'll say whatever i want when you talk so condescending to people. i'm sorry if people don't like that but the trolling gets old and nobody does anything about it.

This is like Sunday school stuff, how could you not know the story of abraham? how?

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Yea and people tryin to talk about the bible and convince people otherwise of what they've read in the bible that actual came from the bible is ridiculous. I know what preachers have preached at church and it all comes from the bible. I'm not dumb nor stupid. I know exactly what I'm talking about. God will bless those who bless Israel. Its in the bible. God gave Israel to the Jews its in the bible. You can't get the whole bible out of Abraham. Its not just about Abraham. Its about David and John and many many more. Once again read the whole bible. Enough said! I'm not arguing over something i know is right and I've been taught to believe and trust in my whole life.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 07:50 AM
link   
The foregoing is precisely why I can't bring myself to identify myself as a "Christian". You guys are going for the throat of your alleged "brother", arguing like mad dogs about what is supposed to be the same God, out of the same book - just differing interpretations of it.

If that's "Christian", I'll stick to plain old unreconstructed heathen. that's the sort of thing that gives Christians a bad name, and make folks not want to be drinking buddies with y'all.

If you're willing to go at it like that over such trivial, minor points, then I'm convinced my interpretation would blow your mind, and it predates your modernistic (20th century) Biblical interpretations by a long shot.

Which one of you is the Shia Christian, and which is the Sunni Christian? That rift is a lot like what your debate looks like, and it reflects poorly on all the Christians. If you can't discuss calmly among yourselves, how in the hell do you expect to be able to discuss it calmly with outsiders?

No damned wonder folks shy away from talking to "Christians".

I guess we're just not going to discuss Iran and their alleged nuke program, and what ought to be done about it - if anything - are we?

edit on 2012/3/11 by nenothtu because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Enough said! I'm not arguing over something i know is right and I've been taught to believe and trust in my whole life.

Ignorance is Bliss isn't it. And once one values ignorance over truth, others tell you can't fix stupid.

Like I forcast, the world doesn't respect ignorance or poor Elmer Gantry Apostate Church preaching. This area isn't an Apostate Church Billy Grahm tent revival either.

====

www.mystery-babylon.net...

The ultimate climax seen is God taking justice on this Apostate Church and those that supported her, for her crimes and fornication just before the second coming of Christ, which is also part of what is known as the Battle of Armageddon.

Those who willingly disobey God in favour of bowing down to the commandments of this Church and mystery Babylon, the mother of Harlots, will ultimately receive her Mark and “shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God.”

=====

Spotting the Corruption of the Rich Church

tekoapublishing.com...

This statement from Jesus actually foreshadows the fact that tithing would not be part of the New Covenant because the other man in the story was justified by God without tithing.

=====

Thou do not know Jesus in the Rich Church, for thou offer up money to the adoration of the Harlot's wealth. Thou's Harlot teachings are the heart of the divisions on Middle East religion, where thou's false god ferments war in place of peace and the ways of Jesus. Ignorance of the pious treachings is the reason anyone is even pushing to attack Iran. That ignorance is your rich church and your bride Israel.

edit on 11-3-2012 by MagnumOpus because: The Rich Church Wine Intoxication and adoration of the Harlot

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   
“Resolved by the House of Representatives (the Senate concurring), That it is the sense of Congress that, except in response to an actual or imminent attack against the territory of the United States, the use of offensive military force by a President without prior and clear authorization of an Act of Congress violates Congress’s exclusive power to declare war under article I, section 8, clause 11 of the Constitution and therefore constitutes an impeachable high crime and misdemeanor under article II, section 4 of the Constitution.”

====

www.washingtonsblog.com...

Evidence of War Lies Public Pre-War This Time

Now, the usual handful of progressive Congress members has just introduced a bill that would compel the U.S. government to talk to the government of Iran. Seems sensible enough (even if it frames it as an effort to prevent Iran acquiring a nuclear weapon). We do ask that much of our children when they become involved in disagreements.

But Congressman John Conyers, one of the cosponsors of that bill, had another trick up his sleeve when Bush was in the White House. Nobody believed him, of course, but for what it was worth, after refusing to impeach Bush for countless offenses, Conyers swore that if Bush attacked Iran, then he Conyers would launch impeachment proceedings. Now, Conyers is back in the minority party in the House, but even minority members can raise the threat of impeachment efforts. And at the moment they could join a member of the majority in doing so. That’s because Congressman Walter Jones has introduced H. Con Res 107, which reads:

======

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Original recipe:

Originally posted by MagnumOpus

Thou do not know Jesus in the Rich Church, for thou offer up money to the adoration of the Harlot's wealth. Thou's Harlot teachings are the heart of the divisions on Middle East religion, where thou's false god ferments war in place of peace and the ways of Jesus. Ignorance of the pious treachings is the reason anyone is even pushing to attack Iran. That ignorance is your rich church and your bride Israel.

New and improved flavor:

Thou knowest not Jesus in the Rich Church, for thou offerest up money to the adoration of the Harlot's wealth. Thy Harlot's teachings are the heart of the divisions on Middle East religion, where thy false god foments war in place of peace and the ways of Jesus. Ignorance of the pious teachings is the reason anyone is even pushing to attack Iran. That ignorance is your rich church and your bride Israel.

For an edumacated cat, you've not got a very firm grasp of Elizabethan English. I proofread the above attempt and corrected the grammar for you.

If you're going to insist on talking religion (can't call the above "christianity", either) in a thread on "stopping Iran", and you insist on doing so with pretentious bombast, at least try to get the grammar and syntax of that attempt right so as not to appear to be a poser.

You made Shakespeare and all the translators of the King James Bible roll over in their various graves and cry with that pathetic attempt at Biblical prose.

Seriously, if you can't do any better than that ("Thou's"? Really? Is that the Elizabethan equivalent of "youse guys"?) how can you expect anyone to take any of the rest of your attempted pulpit tripe seriously?

Note: "Ferment" is what you do to water when you add sugar and turn it into wine. "Foment" is what you do when you promote and enhance unrest.

My "uneducated" self will go back to dragging his knuckles now, We return you to your regularly unscheduled religious programming...

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by nenothtu

Thou knowest not Jesus in the Rich Church, for thou offerest up money to the adoration of the Harlot's wealth. Thy Harlot's teachings are the heart of the divisions on Middle East religion, where thy false god forments war in place of peace and the ways of Jesus. Ignorance of the pious teachings is the reason anyone is even pushing to attack Iran. That ignorance is your rich church and your bride Israel.

For an edumacated cat, you've not got a very firm grasp of Elizabethan English. I proofread the above attempt and corrected the grammar for you.

It does appear that you violated the list terms by altering what I wrote and having it appear in the quote like I wrote it. That becomes intentionally misleading.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   

It does appear that you violated the list terms by altering what I wrote and having it appear in the quote like I wrote it. That becomes intentionally misleading.

Revised. I didn't mean to give you credit for the correct grammar and syntax. You're right, that was a bone-headed oversight, and selling myself short, even though I did specify in my text that I had edited and corrected it - which kept it from being misleading to people who bothered to read for comprehension.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   

I'll not be responding any more

Nimrod appears none too honest.

Morristown is like the Catholic State of Mexico these days, so no need to work very hard there.
edit on 11-3-2012 by MagnumOpus because: Hushing up Nimrod

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   
the thing some don't seem to get is that it could have been any are of the world and if God claimed it Holy then people would be doing this same crap. It just goes to show how dumb people are. I think God did it to see who would try to steal it and who would do the right thing. Wheat from the tares, wheat from the tares...

...anyway, someone around here had a thread about strange Iranian tech. I think they posted the link in here but i haven't found it yet... AM LOOKING FOR THIS.

Gotta point to establish about just how paranoid Zionists are and how they think they can slink out of their problems with disinfo, because they are MORONS.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   

I'll not be responding any more

Nimrod appears none too honest.

Sue me.

A word of warning - if you decide to go that route, you'll have to bring the full context of that quote into court.

Speaking of intellectual dishonesty, why are you quoting me and claiming a "Nimrod" said it?

Morristown is like the Catholic State of Mexico these days, so no need to work very hard there.

What does "Morristown" have to do with anything? Is there a Morristown in Iran, where nukes are being developed? To which Morristown are you referring, and what is it's relevance?

What does Mexico, or a Mexican's religion, have to do with Iran? I do know there is a linkage that can be built there - I just want to see if you are capable of building it.

You'll grasp at any straw in order to try to keep the thread away from the topic, won't you?

In order to merge the actual topic "Iran must be stopped", and your pseudo-religious rants going off topic and into religion, I will end with "You reap what you sew" - if I were Iran, I wouldn't be sewing nukes.

Same goes for Mexico and Morristown.

ETA: In an effort to find out what "Morristown" has to do with the topic, I Googled Morristown, At the USGS Gazeteer link, I found the following "Morristowns": Morristown AZ, Morristown (Belmont Co.) OH, Morristown WV, Morristown (Henry Co,) IL, Morristown (Winnebago Co.) IL, Morristown (Athens Co) OH, Morristown CA, Morristown IN, Morristown MN, Morristown (Morris Co.) NJ, Morristown (Middlesex Co,) NJ. To which of these are you referring, and why?

I could not find a Morristown in Iran, and I could find no reason for a reference to any of the other Morristowns that would make them relevant in this thread.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlackSatinDancer

...anyway, someone around here had a thread about strange Iranian tech. I think they posted the link in here but i haven't found it yet... AM LOOKING FOR THIS.

Here it is.

new topics

top topics

<< 74  75  76    78  79  80 >>

join