It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let's Cut to the Chase - Iran Must Be Stopped

page: 76
<< 73  74  75    77  78  79 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   
I think the ATS gang will be pleased to hear that the biggest non-sense contributor to the thread long length is going to keep quiet, as they''l save bandwidth. You certainly made this one of the longest run on threads filled with mostly illiterate concepts for war on Iran. Isn't it always the case that the most illiterate always make the most noise due to inabilty to process. Either that, or those with political intentions to make chaos and spin.

In the mean time, Russia's Putin is becoming a Christian leader. He has the concepts for what is Nimrod rebranded as Christ and what isn't-----and NeoCons are right in his sights. And Putin doesn't do the spin press methods that dance around the issues:

====

www.realzionistnews.com...

Yes, indeed, dear President Putin, my dear Orthodox brother in Christ, you who are reviving the Church and Christianity in Moscow and beyond, Glory to Russia!

And this “glory” can only mean that the Zionist West—whose leadership, rule, and policies are under the thrall of Judaic masters—is now facing an opposing voice and a real-time player in the person of Vladimir Putin.

----

When asked about the neocon’s role in pushing America into wars aceoss the globe, Putin had some choice words about these demagogues and a warning to Israel for participating in its own suicidal, self-destruction.

With a touch of Russian sarcasm, Putin remarked that with the neocons, quote, “tightening the screws” on US policy makers, “let them screw away!” Putin said, “They can screw and screw until they screw up.”

Putin then added with a dose of Russian realism: “Yes, they’ve changed regimes in Libya, but what will they do there now?” Continuing, Putin piled it on, quote, “And it’s hard to say what sort of mess they’ll make in Syria. Ultimately, Israel will find itself caught between two fires.”

Regardless of whether it’s Kristol, Kagan, Lieberman, Levin, or their Zionist shill at the State Department, Hillary Clinton, these neocons will “screw up” until—just as Putin predicts—Israel is caught between two fires: Between enraged Muslim nations to its West and enraged Muslim nations to its East.

----

While the Jewish-controlled Western press would love nothing more than seeing Putin dead or at least disappearing from the face of the earth while it pursues more bloodshed, now targeting Syria and Iran, Russia’s new president simply is NOT going to go away.

And that spells disaster for Zionist Jewry.

But for the rest of us, who long for sanity and peacemaking in our international global village, Vladimir Putin’s election and emergence as the world’s foremost leader means hope and healing for a troubled and wounded world.

======

In a little time, Putin's Christian insights may become more powerful than the Pope's Non-sense to cast Jesus as Nimrod to promote Empire and corporation inspired Elmer Gantry preachers.
edit on 10-3-2012 by MagnumOpus because: Ah Yes, the Sleeping Giant of Christianty awakening to truth will change Oligarch's power.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by MagnumOpus

Originally posted by Vsc1981
Where in the world do you get your research. Mine comes from the Bible and the last time i checked that was God's words and work. Do you own a Bible cause if not i highly recommend borrowing or buying one. And ya know just taking a look through it. Maybe read some of it. It can be a very interesting book.

You don't know the religion issues and are the problem. Jesus was an Essene and Jewish and didn't follow or subscribe to the Babylon Talmud, which was the Pharisee, Sadducee and Second Temple Evil.

Gods Chose people were the ones that believed in Jesus brand of God, and those that followed the 2 nd temple were considered to not be following any pious Judaic belief. God's Chosen People were only the Jewish alligned with Jesus theme and those are few and far between. Only those people were supposed to be allowed to reform in Israel.

Most of the Israeli ZIonists hate Jesus, don't consider him the messiah, and are still looking for their anti-christ messiah. All those are not the Chosen People. Failure to take note of that difference, appears to make you one with the anti-Christ or Satan's values. imho

Zionists broke that warning, which causes all these wars and other problems.

and to add to that and what I posted about the prophecy of Daniel, God provided a chance for the true Israel to rise up again at the end of the prophecy of Daniel as Christ was in the lineage of King David as is illustrated through the lineage of Mary and Ruth.... making Christ the rightful heir. Israel was not meant to just be called Israel willy nilly just for namesake and run by whoever wanted to own it, but by the lineage of David, a messiah would appear.

God kept his promise, rulers of Israel screwed it up.

What's worse is that Christ will return... and people will deny him screwing it up for themselves once again!... but when he comes back this time, it will not just be to renew the law and to make warnings.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

You're looking at this completely from a strategic point of view, and make valid arguments, but according to Iranian military history, they will not be the first to attack Israel. That puts them in the seat of 'attackers' and their entire rhetoric has been: 'Israel is the one that does the attacking, Israel must be stopped' you get my drift? Now they might be actively working to get Israel to hit them first, I wouldn't know too much about the spy work that goes on the back scenes, but that would be the perfect reason to hit them, and it would be justified. This is the reason the US is not on the bandwagon of too much worry about Iran. It's only trying to appease Israeli fears by putting pressure on Iran. The way I see it, Jewish sentiment since WW2 has really changed into: 'attack them before they annihilate you', and I don't blame them, they don't want to see history being repeated again. But this makes them highly vulnerable and suspicious of other people, and always on edge ready to move in a military might, be it a bunch of thugs without a proper army (Hamas) or a bunch of countries with proper ones.

Now ofcourse there is a completely different matter on the side people keep forgetting. Since I myself am a Muslim and know the whole story, I shall share it with you. Iranians are a majority Shiia yes? Even though they comprise the minority of what can be called the block of Muslims of the world, they have very distinct differences of opinion about the future of the planet. They firmly believe in the theory of the Mahdi, which the Sunni's often look at with suspicion, and they believe the coming of the Mahdi marks an era of global war between the forces of good and evil. They also believe that Jews will play a significant role in this war. They are, from a religious point of view, getting ready for his arrival aren't they? Their grand ayatollahs have said this many times. This can only mean one thing, once they find their Mahdi (real or otherwise), they will be following in what HE says. If he deems a war between Israel, they will do this. As far as I know, such a man has not arrived. But hey, they figure, we've got the power and we've got the money, why don't we just get ready for it?

Also, even though Iran could 'surgically remove' Israeli government, they know that thats not going to happen. Heck, even the most advanced military on the planet could not surgically remove Saddam's government if they wanted to. You should save that idea for the ideal world. But in the real world, hitting Israel or Israel hitting Iran will result in an all out war that will bring in all of the players in the area, thus resulting in something close to a WW3. Iran knows this, so does Israel. Thats why they haven't attacked each other yet. Once the # hits the fan, there will be no stopping it and it will be a very big event. Probably why the Iranians are waiting for the Mahdi to pull it off IMO.
edit on 10-3-2012 by nusnus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by BlackSatinDancer

Your reading of the religious history is an accurate one. Good Job !!

The only way the Jewish would be allowed to return to the lands of Israel was if they accepted the Messiah Jesus, and it speaks to this in Talmud and the Biblical texts also. Those in Israel now are not the Chosen People and they tend to hate the Christians, who when they get the story right are the Chosen Ones.

One of the problems is the US has way too many Elmer Gantry preachers that mislead the Americans into backing Zionism. Case in point the person from Morristown Tennessee, which is in the heart of the religion gone wild South, where it is only bested by more Elmer Gantry peachers in Texas.
edit on 10-3-2012 by MagnumOpus because: Religion Gone Wild----departures from the real teachings

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by nusnus

Also, even though Iran could 'surgically remove' Israeli government, they know that thats not going to happen. Heck, even the most advanced military on the planet could not surgically remove Saddam's government if they wanted to. You should save that idea for the ideal world. But in the real world, hitting Israel or Israel hitting Iran will result in an all out war that will bring in all of the players in the area, thus resulting in something close to a WW3. Iran knows this, so does Israel. Thats why they haven't attacked each other yet. Once the # hits the fan, there will be no stopping it and it will be a very big event. Probably why the Iranians are waiting for the Mahdi to pull it off IMO.

That is the accurate assessment.

The Mahdi theme and the Essene's theme closely parallel. It is the age old problem that the Zionists in Israel have to all get behind the Essene Messiah and abandon the Babylon Talmud's bad influences. The history of the Babylon Captivity with the writing of the Babylon Talmud is what all sides consider as the Great Evil, the Satan. The Essene protested this, and as well the Islamic. It is suggested that even Jesus forecast the Islamic Muhammad in the Book of Barnabas.

So, lots depends on if the religion extremists (Zionists, Neocons, Royalists that corrupt the Jesus message) that worship money and power can let go of their ways to exploit others, or if they want to die holding that as their want for NWO power and control.

Either way, the run up for WWIII is on and it can be a massive war, or one where folks are not drawn into working for Satan's values well outlined in the Jesus and Essene issues, as well as from the Islamic issues on what are the Infidels and the Great Satan.

In the mean time, all the Zionist's games are driving up oil prices and getting Iran lots more pals for oil deals. The US gives Israel 8 million dollars a day, and it appears that is all wasted money. If Israel attacks Iran that would be a good time to dump the Zionists and put an end to the crazy pre-emptive strikes.

====

rt.com...

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has raised the specter of war by saying unilateral strikes on Iranian nuclear sites are possible within months.

====

www.telegraph.co.uk...

Benjamin Netanyahu raises fresh fears over Iran strike
Benjamin Netanyahu has triggered fresh speculation that he could authorise military action against Iran by declaring that a unilateral Israeli strike would not cause an irreparable rupture in relations with the United States.

=====

www.opinion-maker.org...

Over and again the intelligence community has told the powers that be that Iran is not engaged in a nuclear weapons program. And over and again the men and women in Congress and the White House have insisted that these traditional sources of information are wrong and that the stories that are coming from other sources (in this case the Israeli government and its special interest agents in Washington) know better.

----

So let us get this straight. It seems there are two worlds. The real world of facts and evidence and the unreal world of fantasy. Our political leaders and their advisers are, apparently, stuck in the unreal one. Their words, and their policies, are built on the assumptions of this fantasy world. They go to war and kill people based on beliefs that are demonstrably false. And the rest of us? Most of us are stuck in our own local niches and beyond them we do not know what is real or unreal. So we rely on others to tell us what to believe. Who are the others? They just happen to be our political leaders, their advisers, and follow-the-leader media commentators. Well, that makes a nice little circle. And, a fatal one at that.

=======
edit on 10-3-2012 by MagnumOpus because: Confligration time

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by nenothtu
Who do you think are the key players being excluded from the table?

Well, primarily, those groups, militias and organisation that have been deemed 'illegal', or 'terrorists', and yet have far more impact on the ground than some of the governments themselves. Not to mention those groups and individuals who operate without borders or allegiences, and yet facilitate much of the conflicts. Providers of 'security' personnel, arms dealers, and the such like. How can transparency exist, and events be acknowledged if some participants in the process are unable to explain their side in that process? It is no good if only some agree to change their ways, while others carry on regardless, and largely unchecked.

I did not mention ethnicity, I said "foreign". I don't think in terms of ethnicity, more in terms of nationality. The American government is not my ethnicity, but they are my nationality.

Ethnicity means culture. The American government represents a culture. Nationality is a form of culturalism.

Yes. Foreigners have no stake in local matters. That makes them more likely to "rule with an iron fist", since they have nothing to lose.

On the contrary, foreign investors in a US business may hae everything invested in 'local matters', and without a workforce, that investment is likely to fail. Take the example of Czechoslovakia under Reinhard Heydrich's rule, he improved workers pay and conditions, and productivity rose. Hence why the UK assassinated him.

Rights are not "won" they simply are. You are right, however, in your assertion that they must occasionally be defended.

Rights perhaps just 'are' to you, but the Bill of Right, the Miranda Rights etc, etc, were fought for and gained for your benefit. As a white, North American male, you may take those rights as a given, but that is not to say that historically they did not involve the sweat off other people's backs. You take them for granted, because you didn't earn them.

From what I've seen, most people don't give flying flip for liberty. One does have to have the compliance of the populace for a takeover, but that compliance can be gained many ways, and as history also shows, most of them are not pleasant, and have nothing at all to do with liberty.

It depends upon where you are standing, and what position that you currently hold in society at the point of takeover. For some, the British occupation of India was hugely beneficial, just as for some the Iranian revolution was beneficial. It is a matter of perspective. Or of subterfuge, and implying majority gain. If a population already has nothing, it is very easy to persuade it with a very small carrot that offers just a little more.

That policy wouldn't come into effect regard Iran until and unless they launched outside their own country. What they do internally doesn't concern me. Once they go external, though, I'd give them something at home to keep them occupied there.

They have been operating, via their proxy Hezbollah, outside their own country for quite a considerable amount of time. And the US have been supplying them with the armaments to enable them to do that. Who is the enemy in this scenario? The terrorists, or the facilitators of terror?

I didn't say that I advocated building empires, just that they are going to be built, no matter what I, or you, think about it. The only choice we really have is which would-be Emperor to throw in with. So do you prefer an Emperor that builds Republics, or one that builds Theocracies?

I have been studying the rights issues in Iran, and given who and what I am, and that I am also a woman, I know that there is no country in the world that I am better off, than my own. Except possibly Germany or France, but there are drawbacks there, irrelevent to this thread. However, if one looks at the changes to women's rights in post revolution Iran, one cannot help but notice, that although certain liberties have been withdrawn for women, that some aspects improved post-revolution, and on a meritocratic basis, a woman is far more likely to gain a political voice than she ever was under the so-called secular Shah's regime. It provides an interesting dichotomy.

Either way, while I would not exchange the protections and opportunites that I possess within the British Constitutional Monarchy, with those of Iran. I would prefer Iran's theocracy over US Republicanism, any day.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Omg this thread is still going

People dont realise yet that the Op is trolling ?
and wants people to be far away from the truth
by creating and spreading disinformation to confuse the weak minded

Lets cut to the Chase - This Thread must be Stopped
edit on 3/10/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by nusnus
reply to post by nenothtu

You're looking at this completely from a strategic point of view, and make valid arguments, but according to Iranian military history, they will not be the first to attack Israel. That puts them in the seat of 'attackers' and their entire rhetoric has been: 'Israel is the one that does the attacking, Israel must be stopped' you get my drift? Now they might be actively working to get Israel to hit them first, I wouldn't know too much about the spy work that goes on the back scenes, but that would be the perfect reason to hit them, and it would be justified.

Yup, I tend to think on a strategic or tactical level, rather the political machinations or religious zealotry issues, Strategies can be related one to the other, but politics and religions will only very rarely see eye to eye. In other words, we can meet their strategies on an even footing, but not their politics or religion - those are theirs alone, with no real cognates in the west - however much some would wish it to be so.

Getting to the bottom of who is "defender" and who is "attacker" can often be like peeling an onion with alternate layers of attack and defense. You never know the root until you get to the last layer. In the strategic arena, Iran is currently using not nuclear weapons, but the THREAT of nuclear weapons, to goad Israel. Israel has not attacked Iran, nor ever had any reason to even consider it, until the rumblings against Israel started emanating from Tehran. As far as I'm concerned, it's entirely up to Israel whether they want to take that bait and bite that hook or not - keeping in mind that once you're hooked, you no longer direct your own actions, you are reeled into them.

Israel is not my concern, it's actions AFTER the Iran/Israel showdown that are. In the modern era, Iran has always been a behind-the-scenes assassin, employing exclusively covert ops, and this overt activity is concerning from an imperialistic standpoint - if they perceive a "victory", however Pyrrhic, with this activity, how far will they go in replacing their current covert ops with overt operations?

This is the reason the US is not on the bandwagon of too much worry about Iran. It's only trying to appease Israeli fears by putting pressure on Iran. The way I see it, Jewish sentiment since WW2 has really changed into: 'attack them before they annihilate you', and I don't blame them, they don't want to see history being repeated again. But this makes them highly vulnerable and suspicious of other people, and always on edge ready to move in a military might, be it a bunch of thugs without a proper army (Hamas) or a bunch of countries with proper ones.

All true, and Israel should consider the analogy I made above of taking the bait - which leads to being reeled in. Their fear and suspicion could very well lead to them biting the hook, and no longer being in full control of their own actions. A lateral, unexpected move would be the way to go, rather than flying into a trap.

Your observations on the Mahdi are on point. If a man can arise and present himself as such convincingly enough for the Shia, then all hell will break loose as he will have an inordinate amount of poer and control over them. It doesn't matter if he is "the real Mahdi" or not, as long as he can convince them he is. How many "messiahs" have cropped up in other religions over time with disastrous results? In this case, the Iranian preparations for the Mahdi can exacerbate those disastrous results exponentially. Look no further than the crop of militant Jewish "messiahs" who cropped up around the time of Christ, when the Jews were expecting a militant leader. That didn't turn out that well in the end, and it's unlikely to turn out any better for the Iranians in the long run this time. lemmings get led over cliffs, too, in the game of follow the leader blindly.

Also, even though Iran could 'surgically remove' Israeli government, they know that thats not going to happen. Heck, even the most advanced military on the planet could not surgically remove Saddam's government if they wanted to. You should save that idea for the ideal world.

Actually, we could have, but the political and military leadership balked at the ruthlessness that would have been required, and opted to fight a "kinder, gentler" kind of war that in the end resulted in more death and destruction than the more "ruthless" course is likely to have resulted in. A better course of action than either of those, in my opinion, would have been to just stay the hell out of Iraq, and keep our eyes on the ball in Afghanistan. As it turned out, the "leadership" led us into dropping both balls... another "lemmings over the cliff" scenario.

But in the real world, hitting Israel or Israel hitting Iran will result in an all out war that will bring in all of the players in the area, thus resulting in something close to a WW3. Iran knows this, so does Israel. Thats why they haven't attacked each other yet. Once the # hits the fan, there will be no stopping it and it will be a very big event. Probably why the Iranians are waiting for the Mahdi to pull it off IMO.

It won't likely be a cake walk, but things seldom turn out as well as the proponents foresee, nor as bad as the detractors warn of. Once action is in motion, it's anyone's game until the last bell rings. They tend to go off in unforeseen directions, either for better or for worse, but unforeseen all the same. Murphy's law comes into play once the smoke starts flying.

edit on 2012/3/10 by nenothtu because: of pesky spelling errors, a function of my low-brow lack of edumacation.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Looks like 2 million man army of resistance, and trillions in damage. Let Israel walk alone.

======

rense.com...

Syria's not Libya. In 2012, Global Firepower.com ranked its military strength 35th globally.

Its force strength numbers over 300,000 with 450,000 in reserve. It has thousands of tanks, artillery pieces, cruise and other sophisticated missiles, including S-300s able to "deflect a possible attack by NATO or the US and EU."

---

Global Firepower ranks Iran number 12. Its active military strength numbers 545,000 with 650,000 more in reserve. Its weapons arsenal is huge and sophisticated. Like Syrians, its people back Ahmadinejad against foreign attack

========

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Biliverdin

Who do you think are the key players being excluded from the table?

Well, primarily, those groups, militias and organisation that have been deemed 'illegal', or 'terrorists', and yet have far more impact on the ground than some of the governments themselves.

My mistake - I confused "Key players" for "major players", which are not the same thing at all. I've always said that one man's freedom fighter is another man's terrorist - it's a matter of perspective, where one views him from. In a nuber of the cases you mention, it may not be as much a matter of being excluded from the conference table as it is not being able to coax them to it.

Yes. Foreigners have no stake in local matters. That makes them more likely to "rule with an iron fist", since they have nothing to lose.

On the contrary, foreign investors in a US business may hae everything invested in 'local matters', and without a workforce, that investment is likely to fail. Take the example of Czechoslovakia under Reinhard Heydrich's rule, he improved workers pay and conditions, and productivity rose. Hence why the UK assassinated him.

Foreign investors have bought their employees with their investment. When that happens, then yes, they have a stake in loal matters, an interest in keeping those emplyees happy and mutiny-free. The employees can them eith accept that master or reject him by voting with their feet. In imperial pursuits, it's a little different when the rule is militant.

I know the choices I make in matters of economic imperialism, but everyone has to find their own solution. In my case I quit a "Security firm" that was supposed to be American when it was bought out by foreigners. My reasoning was simple. I have no problems contracting to foreigners - in foreign areas - but I won't tote a gun in America, and potentially against Americans, under foreigners. I went free-lance again after that.

Rights perhaps just 'are' to you, but the Bill of Right, the Miranda Rights etc, etc, were fought for and gained for your benefit. As a white, North American male, you may take those rights as a given, but that is not to say that historically they did not involve the sweat off other people's backs. You take them for granted, because you didn't earn them.

Rights are just there - for me, for you, for everyone. Whether we choose to seize them and wield them is another matter separate from whether they exist or not. The US Bill of Rights did not "grant" any rights at all, it codifed guarantees against governmental usurpation of them. essentially, it's a contract where the government promises "we won't interfere with these rights" which the government seems to feel that it is decreasingly bound by.

No, I never "earned" those rights, because they cannot BE earned. I have, however, defended them, sometimes with vigor and cordite. I don't take them for granted, because they have never been granted - they are seized. I know what that seizure costs. The price is the same everywhere on Earth.

That policy wouldn't come into effect regard Iran until and unless they launched outside their own country. What they do internally doesn't concern me. Once they go external, though, I'd give them something at home to keep them occupied there.

They have been operating, via their proxy Hezbollah, outside their own country for quite a considerable amount of time. And the US have been supplying them with the armaments to enable them to do that. Who is the enemy in this scenario? The terrorists, or the facilitators of terror?

The operative word there was "launch", because I was speaking of the nuclear issue. The covert operations they currently engage in can be met with like operations, and no nukes have to blossom.

The matter of supply by America of her enemies is a sore point with me, and one I'm currently active against. It's not isolated to Iran - just look at the current administrtion's supply of arms to the mexican drug cartels, which are in turn killing off Americans with those same arms - all while the American government is also trying to supply the cartels with disarmed targets. It's not even slightly sane, it happens way too often, and it's something to be worked against, wherever it occurs. Even in Iran.

I have been studying the rights issues in Iran, and given who and what I am, and that I am also a woman, I know that there is no country in the world that I am better off, than my own. Except possibly Germany or France, but there are drawbacks there, irrelevent to this thread. However, if one looks at the changes to women's rights in post revolution Iran, one cannot help but notice, that although certain liberties have been withdrawn for women, that some aspects improved post-revolution, and on a meritocratic basis, a woman is far more likely to gain a political voice than she ever was under the so-called secular Shah's regime. It provides an interesting dichotomy.

The dichotomy of the carrot and the stick - give them enough carrots, and hope they don't balk against the stick.

Either way, while I would not exchange the protections and opportunites that I possess within the British Constitutional Monarchy, with those of Iran. I would prefer Iran's theocracy over US Republicanism, any day.

I'm curious here - do you mean "US Republicanism" as in the Republican form of government, or as in the US Republican Party, which has turned decidedly against a Republican form of government?

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   
has any one really taken a look into this ? ... seems very worthy of review... nuclear bombs arent hard to make its the tech theyre working on is what i believe is the reason of invasion. ( kesher does seem liek a quakthough) www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 10-3-2012 by KuhNate01 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 03:41 AM
link   
The fact of the matter is exactly that. I mean would we stand by while Mexico or Canada declared that they were going to wipe us off the map? And all the while enriching uranium for their peaceful nuclear weapons program? Cause i mean the whole world knows Iran is after a nuke. We wouldn't stand by while our neighbours was doing it to us. So why should Israel? I can't believe that there is actual Americans that feel that Israel should attack Iran and defend herself. Thats ludicrous! Government or citizen! Israel is not only for the land God gave to His people, but their human. Just like everybody else and they to have the right to exist in peace. I mean how would you like it if you had to live next door to somebody that every time you stepped out your front door was cursing you and harassing you and your children? Making it impossible to live in peace beside them. The only difference is is that you can move, Israel can't move. Their basically surrounded by hatred of their existence.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 03:45 AM
link   
The fact of the matter is exactly that. I mean would we stand by while Mexico or Canada declared that they were going to wipe us off the map? And all the while enriching uranium for their peaceful nuclear weapons program? Cause i mean the whole world knows Iran is after a nuke. We wouldn't stand by while our neighbours was doing it to us. So why should Israel? I can't believe that there is actual Americans that feel that Israel shouldn't attack Iran and defend itself. Thats ludicrous! Government or citizen! Israel is not only for the land God gave to His people, but their human. Just like everybody else and they to have the right to exist in peace. I mean how would you like it if you had to live next door to somebody that every time you stepped out your front door was cursing you and harassing you and your children? Making it impossible to live in peace beside them. The only difference is is that you can move, Israel can't move. Their basically surrounded by hatred of their existence.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 04:05 AM
link   
Sounds like Jesus really can't make a blind man to see again. At least in the Bible Thumping South or Morristown, Tennessee.

Israel has a god complex alright, one that defames everyone in the Talmud, even Jesus.

Jesus called the Babylon Talmud types names like the Synagogue of Satan, Babylon Harlots, etc. So, you defend Israel's religion killing Jesus, it appears. imho

And thus, your baloney rejects the grinder. Many would tell that you worship Satan, and Revelations even said the church would become corrupt. imho
edit on 11-3-2012 by MagnumOpus because: The anti-christs fluorish in Tennessee

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 04:14 AM
link   
I can't understand for the life of me why your saying that type of stuff. God gave only son for us. God gave Israel to the Jews. The Jewish people are His chosen people. Thats why Israel is in so many prophecies and predictions. Please I'm begging you read the bible. Learn the truth and see what I'm saying is the truth. I mean what will it hurt?

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 04:22 AM
link   
I have read the Bible and didn't stop at one book. I also read the Talmud, and sought out lots of others beyond the tiny little 66 books of the Bible that Pagan Constantine worked up for Christians to become pagan believers in Sun god Tammuz as Jesus.

Perhaps you need to seek out the some 666 Books that go well beyond the tiny little 66, and go read the Talmud to see what they call you.

Perhaps then, you might come to know the sufferings of Jesus in the correct light, and not essentially worship Tammuz. imho

You don't know Jesus. You likely don't even know what the Essene were, where they lived, what they believed, and how those beliefs crafted Christianty. imho In the times of the Essene they called the 2nd temple the Synagoge of Satan, Harlots, and corrupt religion. You insult Jesus and the Essene by calling them god, when that was the anti-Christ. In the times of Mohammad, they called these the Infidels, or those that corrupt the meaning for God.

Most that understood Jesus and Revelations well know that only those that accepted the Christ version for God are the Chosen People of God, which is why there are only 144,000 left as Jesus returns, as his true believers, and only those become the Chosen Ones. You don't appear to be one of those true believers in Jesus. imho

Israel is loaded with Jewish people that reject Jesus. All Jewish beliefs were not cut from the same cloth, and most of them seek some other messiah that isn't Jesus.

edit on 11-3-2012 by MagnumOpus because: The anti-christs fluorish in Tennessee

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 04:34 AM
link   
There is no other books. There is only one book that i trust and believe in. No way will i ever stray from that. Its that simple and not hard to comprehend. The book of Revelations tells us what need to know about preparing for His second coming. And i for one will be ready and willing to go with Him. So you can't tell me nor make me believe that there is more than the bible thats going to lead me to heaven. The bible is God's words and work wrote by the people he chose to write it. Its not that hard to see that.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 04:42 AM
link   
You don't even correctly interpret the 66 few books that you read, so enjoy your worship of the anti-Christ. imho

Such narrow minded non-sense won't garner any respect from most of the world. Most know the 66 Books from Constantine were designed to support Empire and merger of religion with pagan and satanic Babylon.

You become one so schooled in pagan values, not those applicable to Jesus. imho

Anyway, your pagan beliefs run too far afield from the Iran issue.
edit on 11-3-2012 by MagnumOpus because: Get back somewhere closer to the thread theme

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 05:07 AM
link   
Like i said there is only one book the bible that speaks the truth. Any and all others are nonsense and useless. Thats just like your not suppose to worship any other gods or idols. There is only one God and He is all things. He is everywhere and is the only perfection that exist. He has only one book and that is the bible. I suggest you take my advice and stick just to that one book. It will guide you down the right path until He calls you home.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by MagnumOpus

Anyway, your pagan beliefs run too far afield from the Iran issue.

I can't believe that you actually put that line in print, right here in full view, and seem blissfully unaware of the irony involved in it.

Yeah, I know, but that was just too rich to let pass.

new topics

top topics

<< 73  74  75    77  78  79 >>

join