It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let's Cut to the Chase - Iran Must Be Stopped

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Hahahahahaha!

You know as soon as people start playing the Nazi card, they have acknowledged they have lost the augument and are clutching at very long straws.

So, which group likes to keep waving Nazis around all the time and playing victim? I think that explains where all this Iran BS is really coming from. By their use of the Nazi card, they have outed themselves and made it clear they have no other real case against Iran. Case closed.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

I know that!

Your reply about the Iranian Constitution was in reply to my comment about the video, yet it had nothing at all to do with it!

You're digging a hole....

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Or are you trying to do the "Oh I've been caught out - let's try and backtrack and pretend I was referring to another post."
edit on 24/2/12 by Kram09 because: spelling

link   

Originally posted by Kram09
We're all basically arguing over two sides of the same coin.

It comes down to this:

One side thinks Iranian Nazis are acceptable, but American Nazis are evil incarnate.

The other side think American Nazis are acceptable, but Iranian Nazis are evil incarnate.

The funny thing is how they are connecting Iran to Nazism when are puppets following Nazi-Zionists.

Hitler was nothing more than a Zionist killer certain Jews who stood against his NWO.

In the end of the game , those none-oppressed and none-killed Zionists took Palestine for reward.

link   

Answer me this Slayer:

How is one set of vague photographs (without any context) any more proof of evidence than the rest?

Yeah I agree context is everything.

I had to dig through a few older posts of mine to find a better representation of one of the images.

I hope you'll notice which regime is sitting in the front

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ab773827f815.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by 7thcavtrooper

You know VERY little about the Israeli army.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Fair play to you Slayer.

Do you have an original link for that photo?

Or does anyone else for that matter?

link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

One of those dudes up front looks like Muqtada al-Sadr?...

link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
reply to post by Kram09

Give it a rest....

Some here are spewing nothing more than Rhetoric about Israel and or the US being Nazis yet when real visual proof to the contrary is produced now, now all of a sudden it gets simply swept under the rug.

Thems the facts jack

PEACE

Look, when you take the blond haired blue eyed American Nazi Skinhead out of the equation and take real History,not the history Rockefeller bought for $100,000.00 the real story you see the picture that the real NAZI's came over to the USA on Op.Paperclip.They set up shop right here and this is the protest of the Arabs. This explains the hatred of the USA.
Its only because of MSM to project the NAZI as German and vilify NAZI as Jewish haters that we really see the BIG PICTURE...btw it really does go back to the big fat lie of Moses. The Greed, the Super Race, the power that has influenced the United Stated from a depression to World Dominate Power to what will be a 3rd world country after the Carpet Baggers leave the USA.

this is the story of why and with a conclusion: USA drop Zionism or Fail. I happen to think its a state of FUBAR but thats just me
edit on 24-2-2012 by rebellender because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by KonquestAbySS

I was thinking the same thing actually.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   

reply to post by seabag

I know that!

Your reply about the Iranian Constitution was in reply to my comment about the video, yet it had nothing at all to do with it!

You're digging a hole....

This is going to take much longer if I have to hold your hand, buddy. Come on now! YOU SAID

The video says Islam is trying to take over and conquer the world and the United States and Israel are the only ones standing in the way. What rubbish!

So I pointed out that Islam IS TRYING TO TAKE OVER the world (which you called rubbish). It’s in the Iranian constitution!! I wasn’t making it up…I provided a link!

Is this a battle of attrition? Are you running me in circles until I tire out?

OK, YOU WIN!! Iran is a wonderful country and Israel and US are EVIL!!

link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Answer me this Slayer:

How is one set of vague photographs (without any context) any more proof of evidence than the rest?

Yeah I agree context is everything.

I had to dig through a few older posts of mine to find a better representation of one of the images.

I hope you'll notice which regime is sitting in the front

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ab773827f815.jpg[/atsimg]

Yeah , they are sitting on the front on their chairs , looking around , while those soldiers are standing and concentrating and respecting the front.

The photo is a home made picture like all pictures you have in the closet.

link   
reply to post by Kram09

The first row the second guy from the guy on the left...

edit on 24-2-2012 by KonquestAbySS because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-2-2012 by KonquestAbySS because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Curious how you fail to mention the other posts I made straight aftet yours with links to the Iranian Constitution.

Nowhere does it contain the quotation that you posted.

Nowhere does it mention jihad.

It's on PAGE 31 for the benefit of yourself and others who have either somehow missed it or conveniently ignored it.
edit on 24/2/12 by Kram09 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Iranian Constitution

For the benefit of those who have crayons jammed up their noses.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Kram09

Saying that their constitution while idealistic is a little hypocritical.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Iranian Constitution

For the benefit of those who have crayons jammed up their noses.

Oh , this is propaganda .

Iran ? constitution ?

As far as I could remember it was US who had constitution.

Your kidding ?

1st amendment.

nth amendment.
edit on 24/2/12 by hmdphantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabag
I have always been against Iran acquiring nuclear weapons but I hoped this could be achieved through peaceful means. However, the more news I read about Iran’s intentions and the more I watch the leaders of Iran thumb their noses at our peaceful attempts at nonproliferation the more at ease I am with backing an Israeli strike to remove Iran’s weapons and regime.

It's quiet clear from your post your watching tooo much tv, and reading to many newspapers.

Propoganda [próppə gándə]

1. publicity to promote something: information put out by an organization or government to promote a policy, idea, or cause
2. misleading publicity: deceptive or distorted information that is systematically spread

I do respect your opinion tho.

Iran car explosion kills nuclear scientist in Tehran www.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by noncorporeal

Originally posted by seabag
I have always been against Iran acquiring nuclear weapons but I hoped this could be achieved through peaceful means. However, the more news I read about Iran’s intentions and the more I watch the leaders of Iran thumb their noses at our peaceful attempts at nonproliferation the more at ease I am with backing an Israeli strike to remove Iran’s weapons and regime.

It's quiet clear from your post your watching tooo much tv, and reading to many newspapers.

Propoganda [próppə gándə]

1. publicity to promote something: information put out by an organization or government to promote a policy, idea, or cause
2. misleading publicity: deceptive or distorted information that is systematically spread

I do respect your opinion tho.

Iran car explosion kills nuclear scientist in Tehran www.bbc.co.uk...

And as it is a costume in ATS , I should tell you that you are Iranian info agent.-kidding

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by KonquestAbySS

one word

get errrrr done

get that guy

he is probably Muslim, if you were to kill him, we would be safer. I can see he is silently plotting against us from that photo.
Invade and destroy them. Then we are safe.
50 percent of the time, it works every time.

edit on 24-2-2012 by casenately because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join