It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let's Cut to the Chase - Iran Must Be Stopped

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Kram09

Seabag, we already knew your views on Iran so I'm confused as to why you've made a thread which is hardly any different than any of your other numerous posts about the subject.

You have an opinion and you're entitled to voice it, although I disagree with your views, but I wonder why you started a thread which doesn't really offer anything new and is just same old same old really?

Well…Despite being called a warmonger in numerous other threads, I really was holding out hope that this thing would end without a shot. Now, in light of new events unfolding daily, I’m not so sure anymore. I think we’re MUCH closer to crossing the point of no return with regard to stopping the Iranian nukes.

Besides, none of the quotes or video in the OP was used in any previous threads of mine so I thought I’d share. There are plenty of people who don’t know that Iranian leaders really ARE out there saying these things. Many still believe it’s all MSM propaganda, which is incorrect (some may be propaganda…but definitely not all of it).

Oh…and once in a while I also enjoy baiting the usual apologists in just to keep myself amused.
edit on 24-2-2012 by seabag because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by theBigToe

youl'd have to present actual intelligent proveble facts first to do that wouldn't you?

and those of us that value every life will always try to stand up to those of you that don't here there and everywhere...ignore deniance wot eh!
edit on 24-2-2012 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by seabag
reply to post by Kram09

brain fart!

link please

oh, so now there is a post there 'K, thats better, good thing i reminded you...

edit on 24-2-2012 by Danbones because: link request

edit on 24-2-2012 by Danbones because: tit for tat edit

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by casenately

today Iran, tomorrow Taiwan....forget that...let's get them all now

You forgot New Zealand, those gun-toting bastards have been threatening us for years.

I have more I could say, but I shant, lest I will have another 1,000 ATS points deducted...which would bring my total deductions to 3,500 for this week.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   
If your best friend or family member (Israel)
had A CRIMINAL stick a gun to there head
and you walked out from around the corner behind the criminal mugger
and saw them holding a gun to your friend or family members head,
would you not also put a gun to the back of the criminals head?
Would you at least try to stop them before they killed your friend or family member?

If you wouldn't then a worm has more of a back bone then you.
Maybe now you understand the situation America is in
we are not going to let our loved ones be bullied and murdered!

We are home of the brave you worms!!

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by NightGypsy

do not fear my comrade, I shall avenge you and destroy your enemies. Your children shall live in a pure world where all ATS points are theirs by birth right.

HAIL OBAMA!

Sieg Heil!
Sieg Heil!
Sieg Heil!

we will kill them all, or make them our servants.

fear not!

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by popsmayhem

If your best friend or family member (Israel)
had A CRIMINAL stick a gun to there head
and you walked out from around the corner behind the criminal mugger
and saw them holding a gun to your friend or family members head,
would you not also put a gun to the back of the criminals head?
Would you at least try to stop them before they killed your friend or family member?

If you wouldn't then a worm has more of a back bone then you.
Maybe now you understand the situation America is in
we are not going to let our loved ones be bullied and murdered!

We are home of the brave you worms!!

why do YOU think so many of us stand up to the three or four hundred nuclear bomb toting pro war israeli uberales gunsters here...with PENS!

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by casenately

do not fear my comrade, I shall avenge you and destroy your enemies. Your children shall live in a pure world where all ATS points are theirs by birth right.

I knew I could count on your fearless dedication.
edit on 24-2-2012 by NightGypsy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Israel has, by some estimates, 400 nuclear bombs, yet has NOT signed the non-nuclear proliferation treaty. Iran HAS signed the treaty. Israel demands the world investigate Iran, yet THEY cannot be investigated. It's top secret, don't cha know.
Israel may have more nukes than Great Britian. Israel is the ONLY country in the mideast with nuclear weapons, and no, Pakistan is not considered mideastern.
I am an American. I DO NOT consider Iran a threat to my safety. Iran has not attacked another country in over 200 years. If Iran had half of the nukes that Israel has, I still would not feel threatened. The USSR had 30,000 of them during the cold war.
If you are such a simpleton to believe that if Iran had a bomb they would immediately deliver it to New York, Boston, Philadelphia, or Chicago? I want to introduce you my new insurance company. It's run by Bernie Madoff, and I know his track record isn't like really honest, but he's jewish. This time it's all for you. I bet we could get Bernie to swear that any Iranian nukes would be used in Washington, DC only. A huge selling point.
To be honest?
I'd rather open up an 8 track repair shop.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   

fear not , we shall protect the father land!

the chosen people of god shall be safe from the maggots of the heathen corpses that we shall pile as high as the sun. We shall leave them to rot and show our enemies that any threat will mean their destruction.

We shall destroy the world for our ally, the superior race!
Sieg Heil! Sieg Heil! Sieg Heil!

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
Let's cut to the chase ... if anyone is going to stop Iran from becoming a nuclear power, it should be Saudi Arabia. It's not our job to police up every rouge nutter country on the planet. Let Iran's neighbors take care of Iran. The Saudis have the manpower, the money, and they are living right next door.

Yeah , and with your divide and conquer plans , heaven is your prize.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by casenately
We shall destroy the world for our ally, the superior race!

Sieg Heil!

Sieg Heil!

Sieg Heil!

etc etc etc .....

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Why do I keep seeing the same stock photos all the time....

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by NightGypsy
reply to post by Kram09

but I wonder why you started a thread which doesn't really offer anything new and is just same old same old really?

Because the government gives him incentive pay for any extra time and effort he puts into driving home the issue.

Pffffftttt

I WISH! Where do I sign up??

Actually, I enjoy many of the topics on ATS. I usually spend more time commenting on these types of issues (Geopolitics, foreign policy, US political madness, etc) because they are more important to me but I do check out a lot of other stuff.

Thanks for your concern though! I will jump on a UFO thread right now to appease you!

link   
reply to post by Kram09

Why?
Does seeing the truth bother you that much?

link   
reply to post by Swills

Whoever wrote that banner has bad English grammar though. If you read it out loud it really makes no sense. "Israel should be wiped out of the face of the world"? I see many things wrong with that I think they meant to write off instead they wrote of. If the Iranians did write that banner there is no implying that they will wipe out Israel, should is simply a suggestion, not that it will indeed happen.
edit on 24-2-2012 by KonquestAbySS because: (no reason given)

link   

Everyone of them looks more honest than an Israeli!

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   

yes yes...that is it......

we shall overcome!!!!!!

I can feel the power-.......ahhhhhhhhhhhh

Sieg Heil!

yesssssss

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by casenately

fear not , we shall protect the father land!

And shall we.

From Zionists and from savage Nazi colonialists.

From the sheep that is advocating sheepness.

From the big speaker and empty promises.

From illuminati , Freemasons , NWO , One world govt , the PTB and other big bit horror boggy you are scared of.

We will protect it from idol worshiping Roam with it's big obelisks and Mason bishops .

And from you

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by KonquestAbySS
reply to post by Swills

Whoever wrote that banner has bad English grammar though. If you read it out loud it really makes no sense. "Israel should be wiped out of the face of the world"? I see many things wrong with that. If the Iranians did write that banner there is no implying that they will wipe out Israel, should is simply a suggestion, not that it will indeed happen.

Forget that statement.

Read the Quran and the Hadith.

Islams agenda is not a mystery.

Hamas has also said they want ALL of Israel to themselves and has rejected numerous peace settlement agreements with Israel. You are propping up people that are pro-Genocide and that they should invade and annex another country for its territory.

new topics

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join