It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let's Cut to the Chase - Iran Must Be Stopped

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

real visual proof

Answer me this Slayer:

How is one set of vague photographs (without any context) any more proof of evidence than the rest?

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   

we shall overcome our fears and destroy the world that is a threat to itself. You cannot stop our march of glory over your feeble lands and armies.

I have grown a pair!

and with this pair I will kill our enemies!

Kill them all!

YESSSSSS!!!!

I feel the power.

I see the evil of my enemies religion

I shall kill them for that!

They are a threat!

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Maybe you should check the flags.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Maybe you should check the flags.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Kram09

Wow, I'm disappointed.

That video is ridiculous.

It's hard to take anything you say seriously anymore. It really shows your true colours.

The video says Islam is trying to take over and conquer the world and the United States and Israel are the only ones standing in the way. What rubbish!

AND????

Is that inaccurate? World Wide Caliphate…ever heard of it?

You do a lot of criticizing but you never back anything up. What gives??

Accordingly, the Army of the Islamic Republic of Iran and the Islamic Revolutionary Guards Corps are to be organized in conformity with this goal, and they will be responsible not only for guarding and preserving the frontiers of the country, but also for fulfilling the ideological mission of jihad in God’s way; that is, extending the sovereignty of God’s law throughout the world…

Iran Constitution
edit on 24-2-2012 by seabag because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem

Ahmadinejad is the hitler of our time

Woah. I see how the pictures are similar but woah, are you kidding? Do you think Ahmadinejad has nearly the public support of Hitler or the military might? Even if Iran had nukes, how much genocide do you really think they'd be capable of? How many concentration camps has he started?

This is blatant fearmongering propaganda. Yeah, Iran with a nuke doesn't fill me with butterflies and joy. Then again, Iran with 1 nuke vs. the US with thousands? Vs. Israel with 200? I'm not altogether worried about Iran taking over the world. They nuke us, we wipe IRAN off the face of the earth. Iran can't wipe anyone but themselves off the earth with nuclear power. there is absolutely nothing for a middle class American citizen to be afraid of in terms of Iran, and comparing Ahmadinejad to Hitler (falsely) certainly doesn't help. So what if Iran gets a nuke? They're never going to use it; they simply want it to make sure we don't use a nuke on them! And yeah, they want to do a bit of political power play in the Middle east, but they're still inferior militarily to Israel whether they have a nuke or not.

link   

Originally posted by KonquestAbySS
reply to post by theBigToe

So that banner is nothing but propaganda then. Maybe everything else is propaganda then even religion...

that state of illusion to see everything is propaganda doesn't solve anything.

regs

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Have you read the recent US Intelligence estimate that says Iran is not trying to acquire a nuclear weapon?

You might want to take a look here
Chicago Tribune

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by casenately

we shall overcome our fears and destroy the world that is a threat to itself. You cannot stop our march of glory over your feeble lands and armies.

I have grown a pair!

and with this pair I will kill our enemies!

Kill them all!

YESSSSSS!!!!

I feel the power.

I see the evil of my enemies religion

I shall kill them for that!

They are a threat!

yeah you should get your army in boats and come here to kill people.

peace ???

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   
We're all basically arguing over two sides of the same coin.

It comes down to this:

One side thinks Iranian Nazis are acceptable, but American Nazis are evil incarnate.

The other side think American Nazis are acceptable, but Iranian Nazis are evil incarnate.
edit on 24/2/12 by Kram09 because: typos (again!)

link   
reply to post by Kram09

no, feel the power

they had
1. uniforms

2. looked threatening

3. had dark skin in there

4. were not us

5. had nukes in the picture where the camera didn't get to see. but they are there

we must take this as the proof we need to kill them all.

oh and 6. they might be Muslim

link   
reply to post by hmdphantom

When masses rely off nothing but propaganda that becomes a problem no matter how much you try and ignore it. Everything just becomes fabricated, and put out of context to instill the fear.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

But that video wasn't about Iran or it's constitution it was about Palestine and YOU posted it.

So what are you talking about?

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by spacekc929

Originally posted by popsmayhem

Ahmadinejad is the hitler of our time

Woah. I see how the pictures are similar but woah, are you kidding? Do you think Ahmadinejad has nearly the public support of Hitler or the military might? Even if Iran had nukes, how much genocide do you really think they'd be capable of? How many concentration camps has he started?

This is blatant fearmongering propaganda. Yeah, Iran with a nuke doesn't fill me with butterflies and joy. Then again, Iran with 1 nuke vs. the US with thousands? Vs. Israel with 200? I'm not altogether worried about Iran taking over the world. They nuke us, we wipe IRAN off the face of the earth. Iran can't wipe anyone but themselves off the earth with nuclear power. there is absolutely nothing for a middle class American citizen to be afraid of in terms of Iran, and comparing Ahmadinejad to Hitler (falsely) certainly doesn't help. So what if Iran gets a nuke? They're never going to use it; they simply want it to make sure we don't use a nuke on them! And yeah, they want to do a bit of political power play in the Middle east, but they're still inferior militarily to Israel whether they have a nuke or not.

The fear mongers want more money for military complex and it is not matter of threat for them.

It is the matter of oil.

post by hmdphantom

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by hotbread

THOSE ARE LIES!!!!

are you so blind comrade?

that is the enemy sleeping in cells in der kampertupt eihehwi cacootttt

......reset....

beep bop, boop

okay

what I was saying

THOSE ARE LIES!!!!
we shall overcome!

Sieg Heil!
Sieg Heil!
Sieg Heil!

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

I've found another link to the Iranian Constitution and strangely enough....no mention of jihad in it.

Iranian Constitution

I particularly liked this segment:

Article 152

The foreign policy of the Islamic Republic of Iran is based upon the rejection of all forms of domination, both the exertion of it and submission to it, the preservation of the independence of the country in all respects and its territorial integrity, the defence of the rights of all Muslims, non-alignment with respect to the hegemonist superpowers, and the maintenance of mutually peaceful relations with all non-belligerent States.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by KonquestAbySS

There is no need to care much about the mass.

We are in control of one-self

Once we learn about the truth and once don't follow lies , it is time to seek it somewhere else.

We are not prophets

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Nor does the Wikipedia page mention the word jihad.

Wikipedia

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kram09
reply to post by seabag

But that video wasn't about Iran or it's constitution it was about Palestine and YOU posted it.

So what are you talking about?

Read the quote above my post. I was responding to hmdphanton who mentioned Palestine.

And those who took Palestinian lands by force are peace keepers of the peace valley ?

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

“Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please.” - Mark Twain

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join