It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shocking Annoucment about Chemtrails on MSM

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   
I feel it important that I do more than shrug off the HR2977 reference.. because it too is total BS ..

The fact is that Kucinich didn't even write this bill, it was written by a UFO enthusiest and kucinich didn't read it through until it was too late .. as I said, this bill has been discussed before.. it's another load of BS used to perpetuate the chemtrail mythos .

Might I add that it also references extraterrestrial weapons ..
edit on 2/24/2012 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I predict that when I post my pictures and videos this evening, the "debunkers" are going to conveniently find another chemtrail thread to troll...

We'll see.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by libertytoall
There's no winning on either side of this argument. You will continue to call chemtrail believers crazy and chemtrail believers will continue to view you as being in denial.

I don't really think they are crazy .. but they act without facts .. they make wild claims and do zero to support them.. I have issue with that on every front .. the point of this site is to deny ignorance afterall ..

Critical thinking is crucial .. we can't just go on making wild claims and believing it's true with no attempt to prove it.. that is foolish at best.. it's for that reason that we once believed in Zeus.. no evidence at all, we saw things we had no explanation for and made up something to fit it .. that is precisely what chemtrails are.. people who didn't understand made up something.. it's NEVER BEEN PROVEN TO THIS DAY .. contrails on the otherhand, are well understood and proven yet the chemtrail believers refuse known science and accept this fantasy while never doing anything to try to prove it .. that is a bid odd..

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by dplum517

Chump change?

Not really, it would be adequate to do what's needed.

If not, then it shouldn't matter should it, since the biggest conspiracy is there to be busted wide open.

Why the resistance?

What do you gain from trying to suppress and ridicule my suggestions?

those were good threads and ideas chad

but they are also impractical

having to get permission to fly up behind a plane to get samples
will effectively insure that no chemtrail samples will be obtained,

you've alerted the sprayers and they will simply lie low till you're gone.

remember that whatever chemtrails are there is a very high probability that these are criminal acts
the only way to catch 'em or get evidence is using a Sting_operation

so there is a company that specializes in taking x-trail samples?

could very well be a Spookshow set up to make money off of "deluded chemmies"

i have a much better idea for proving/"taking a sample" with a "proper contrail" used as a control
but won't be posting it as it could be seen as illegal [due to recent legislation]

[feel free to u2u as you may have access to necessary equipment]

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by TheBassistant

You'll post oddly looking contrails.. those that believe without evidence will latch on claiming proof.. those of us who understand contrails will roll our eyes.. it's quite true..

photos are the absolute worst form of evidence for chemtrails.. if you people take it as seriously as you seem, you should be pooling resources and trying to gather some air samples..

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by DerepentLEstranger

having to get permission to fly up behind a plane to get samples
will effectively insure that no chemtrail samples will be obtained,

you've alerted the sprayers and they will simply lie low till you're gone.

What a convenient, and poor excuse.. let us remember that one of the "supporting" ideas behind chemtrails are those naggingly persistent ones. the ones that last several hours.. chemtrail believers cite that as evidence, despite it being easily explained in the contrail world... nevertheless.. you'd actually have PLENTY of time to get up there and take a sample.. and who said we have to alert them? .. get your pilot to be on stand by for the day .. spot one.. plot a path through it .. it's actually very doable..

You're making more and more excuses..

i have a much better idea for proving/"taking a sample" with a "proper contrail" used as a control
but won't be posting it as it could be seen as illegal [due to recent legislation]

Well get to proving... which you won't do. just a prediction

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by miniatus

Lol, so you not only know what my pics/video are before seeing them, you're telling me that first-hand PHOTOGRAPHIC EVIDENCE of chemtrails....is actually the worst kind of evidence?? What!?!?

Yeah, I seriously doubt you'll comment once I post them.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBassistant

Lol, so you not only know what my pics/video are before seeing them, you're telling me that first-hand PHOTOGRAPHIC EVIDENCE of chemtrails....is actually the worst kind of evidence?? What!?!?

Yeah, I seriously doubt you'll comment once I post them.

*sigh*

No I don't know what your pics are but I've seen a ton of them.. I know this trend, everyone thinks they have awesome proof ...

First hand photographic evidence of a trail behind a plane is only evidence that.. gasp.. there's a trail behind the plane.. it's nothing more as far as evidence is concerned, unless you can tell by looking at it what it's composition is, it's useless as evidence .. period .. that's all I'm suggesting

A fun example was a person who posted photos of orange looking clouds and considered it as absolute evidence of chemtrails because she saw the clouds an hour after a plane flew by .. I was able to find a ton of other photos like the one posted, it's simply the sun in the distance in the evening sky ..

Those who believe it will look at anything and use it to support the claim.. but ultimately a sample, real proof.. is needed.. and it simply does not exist

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by miniatus

There's no winning on either side of this argument. You will continue to call chemtrail believers crazy and chemtrail believers will continue to view you as being in denial.

I don't really think they are crazy .. but they act without facts .. they make wild claims and do zero to support them.. I have issue with that on every front .. the point of this site is to deny ignorance afterall ..

Critical thinking is crucial .. we can't just go on making wild claims and believing it's true with no attempt to prove it.. that is foolish at best.. it's for that reason that we once believed in Zeus.. no evidence at all, we saw things we had no explanation for and made up something to fit it .. that is precisely what chemtrails are.. people who didn't understand made up something.. it's NEVER BEEN PROVEN TO THIS DAY .. contrails on the otherhand, are well understood and proven yet the chemtrail believers refuse known science and accept this fantasy while never doing anything to try to prove it .. that is a bid odd..

How would you prove it? Got a million dollar budget for me? Trying to prove chemtrails exist for the average person is near impossible so inevitably the debate breaks down into my word against yours type of nonsense.. This doesn't get us anywhere and we most likely never will get anywhere.

I remember watching a documentary where some guy did spend a large sum of money doing soil samples after large chemtrail sightings and they found higher levels of barium then places where chemtrails had not recently been.
edit on 24-2-2012 by libertytoall because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   

No one said "chemmies" are crazy, but at least, just uninformed, at best, misinformed and, at worst, spreading deliberate lies, trolling and fear mongering.
But there are those who do not wish to be educated on the meteorological or aeronautical information widely available.
If you do not put your trust in the internet...go in person to a library, your local university, a meteorologist, etc.

The legislation is already there.

Can you please show where this was passed by the Congress and signed by the President?

The big pharmaceutical companies have publicly called for chemtrails.

You do have sources, right? My best friend is a Biochemist for DuPont, prior with AstraZeneca and he never mentioned that they wanted "chemtrails" even when I told him about this BS.

Big agrobusiness also wants the chemtrails.

Again, I am sure you have some sources from your "big agrobusiness" (sic) for these claims?

The elite are licking their chops at the population reduction this brings. Every hand that holds real power wants chemtrails and you think the public will openly accept such a thing? That's why it's a top secret aerosol spraying program. If it didn't exist the legislation never would have been passed. If the public knew it would be stopped..

All I am asking for documented and unfalsifiable evidence of the chemical composition and content of the alleged "chemtrails". Nothing more, nothing less.

ONE MORE TIME, you do have sources and extraordinary evidence for these extraordinary claims, right?

Thought not. Just more misdirection, ad hominum attacks and logical fallacies.

Cheers,
Tom

edit on 24-2-2012 by tomdham because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   

How would you prove it? Got a million dollar budget for me? Trying to prove chemtrails exist for the average person is near impossible so inevitably the debate breaks down into my word against yours type of nonsense.. This doesn't get us anywhere and we most likely never will get anywhere.

I remember watching a documentary where some guy did spend a large sum of money doing soil samples after large chemtrail sightings and they found higher levels of barium then places where chemtrails had not recently been.

Believe it or not, this was also discussed.. you don't need a million dollar budget to prove it.. not saying it would be cheap... read past posts.. the fact a 50k movie was produced to support chemtrail beliefs was criticized for not using that 50k to do actual research rather than propaganda that offered NO EVIDENCE .. you can actually get a plane and collect an air sample for FAR LESS than that ... 50k was called chump change.. I said if it's chump change, then use it to do some actual science..

I also said later, and I think it's a great idea.. if you're so determined create an organization, accept donations... raise enough to get yourself a pilot for a day and do some collection.. send it off to be studied .. it will cost you far less than 50k, I guarantee it .. but what will you find? .. is it worh all that to get back the result that you collected water vapor? .. that would sure suck wouldn't it

Yes it's more fun to believe wild fanciful things.. backing it up with science takes effort.. and effort is no fun is it? .. but it's important..

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   

the only excuses [and excusing]
is coming from your side of the fence [and i do not consider chadwickus, to whom my reply was addressed, a member of your team] in addition to forms of argument that i cut my teeth on [and had my nose broken] at the age of 8:
sociopathic arguments, the way you push the data off the table so casually, and
Blank-Out it's existence from your mind, and delude yourself in thinking it's not noticed.

get help, boiling frog

chemtrails are the least of your worries, or the "delusions" of others, for that matter

i have absolutely no interest in circle jerking, or playing you're[plural] sick little mind games,
like the OP i'm interested in finding the truth that lies at the heart of the matter.

get proving?

sure, mail me 10k for equipment
and have a high powered well connected lawyer on retainer for when the proof is posted.

but i'm sure you'll find an excuse not to...

Adieu

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by DerepentLEstranger

What evidence? .. simple question.. provide it.. I won't shrug off actual evidence of something.. none has been provided..

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   
it's been fun but I have to exit this topic.. I spent the last few hours here and completely skipped eating, my stomach decided that I have to bow out.. but I'll return

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

If this thread didn't have any merit, the MODs would've 86'd this and tossed it into the hoax-bin.

Nah, don't think so, not at least until it delivers some more clicks. This place is a business, and idiotic things like this deliver clicks, if all we had on here was level headed people that used logic, reason and common sense they wouldn't be able to make any money.

Don't think for a second that because this idiotic thread hasn't been closed by a "mod" that means that ATS actually thinks from a corporate/network level you are correct on anything. Jesus, I actually needed to point that out to you? Sad grip on reality you have.

This thread is a fine example of people that believe in a certain conspiracy trying to convince others who don't believe, however those trying to get the rest of us to believe are not basing anything on logic, reason or common sense. Attacking us with your lack of understanding of BASIC HIGH SCHOOL science, claiming that there must be millions of people involved in keeping this massive secret is not only laughable, it is insulting that you expect anyone who isn't delusional to fall for such tripe.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by miniatus
reply to post by DerepentLEstranger

What evidence? .. simple question.. provide it.. I won't shrug off actual evidence of something.. none has been provided..

i said i had an idea for an experiment, not evidence

L
L
oh see?
you did it again

you found an excuse:
brain fog induced by low blood sugar
wonder how long you've been suffering before you noticed?

watch out for those GMO's
they'll kill ya

[selects ignore button on minatus's avy]
edit on 24-2-2012 by DerepentLEstranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   
In 2003 Secretary of Commerce Don Evans under the Bush administration put forth a 103 million dollar initiative into oceans and atmospheric aerosols. This was later expanded to a 4.5 billion dollar program..

To establish the Weather Modification Operations and Research Board, and for other purposes.

www.govtrack.us...

It's all in the open. If it looks like a duck, waddles like a duck, and quacks like a duck. I'm fairly confident it's a duck..

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Ok I am very irritated with the general debunker BS going on here. So I have compiled a list of links for those who wish to learn about what is going on here. Please see the following:

www.cfr.org...

www.stopsprayingcalifornia.com...

www.rense.com...

www.rense.com...

www.healthfreedom.info...

www.proliberty.com...

www.holmestead.ca...

clareswinney.wordpress.com...

www.dailymail.co.uk... ed.html

www.desertdispatch.com...

So do some reading skeptics and then get back to me. In regard to the OP thanks for posting this thread. aside from the usually hate spam it is a very important topic and people need to go do their homework.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by libertytoall

L
L dude

don't forget:

They try to "counsel" people against using the guidance of their eyes and their common sense in chemtrails; they, instead, apparently, want them to blindly obey "the official story".
educate-yourself.org...

of course their senses [and as is implied, minds] are not prone to error and are perfect

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   

They try to "counsel" people against using the guidance of their eyes and their common sense in chemtrails; they, instead, apparently, want them to blindly obey "the official story".
educate-yourself.org...

of course their senses [and as is implied, minds] are not prone to error and are perfect

What a joke
... that site can't be taken seriously ... So you're telling me that your little eyeballs can tell you the chemical composition of a vapor trail behind a plane? .. that's a cool story bro .. You only need a little intelligence to understand why your eyes are useless as evidence in the chemtrail mythos .. please tell me you're smarter than that?

Let me extend the insanity .. I hereby claim that contrails are actually pixy dust being sprayed on us from an evil race of rejected pixies that want revenge on the human race for a great war that happened on another planet .. I have no evidence, but i can clearly see the pixie dust .. it's right there in the sky behind those planes.. I can see it, therefore I know exactly that it's pixie dust... I know it because I'm awake.. you guys are all asleep.. SHEEPLE!

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join