It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shocking Annoucment about Chemtrails on MSM

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by NarutoNuto

Science and logic are annoying little things aren't they? ... and by golly, having to provide evidence for an extraordinary claim is sure a hassle.. screw it, lets just all believe in the fantastical unproven theory =) we're too lazy to do otherwise.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   
I want to be clear .. my pixie thing was definitely a joke, but it's as scientifically valid as your chemtrail arguments.. it has the same amount of evidence supporting it .. it relies on my eyes only, no scientific support..

So they are pixie trails from now on .. evil pixie trails

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by miniatus

Thanks for taking the time to completely disregard the information presented to you without actually looking at it. You have done an amazing job of proving that you have no interest at all and are just trolling for sport. I look forward to avoiding your future. Best of luck!

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   
I'm officially withdrawing from the thread.. the pro-chemtrail crowd has done nothing to provide good evidence to support the wild claims, they resort to the same arguments that have been regurgitated many times over on these threads.. there's not one single solitary shred of evidence to support the claims.. they even bring up the kucinich bill wich is absolute BS if you actually read into it's history.. There's yet to be a good argument to be made .. it all comes down to your eyes.. they see it and assume it must be something extreme, despite solid evidence to the contrary .. ( contrails are well understood ) ..

No amount of science or truth will convince them .. they live in a fantasy land devoid of logic and reason .. it's been a complete waste of my time today trying to inject what you all should know from basic science classes..

So I'm done with the circles.. I say believe what you want to believe.. may as well worship the flying spaghetti monster while you're at it, place your missing teeth under your pillow for the fairy, keep trying to convince santa you've been a good lil ATS'er all year and try not to inhale those evil water vapors ..

It's been fun..

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by NarutoNuto
reply to post by miniatus

Thanks for taking the time to completely disregard the information presented to you without actually looking at it. You have done an amazing job of proving that you have no interest at all and are just trolling for sport. I look forward to avoiding your future. Best of luck!

Keep living the delusional dream.. I've seen most of those links.. lets not forget this topic has been rehashed a million times over... none of your links provide solid evidence for anything.. they simply don't or the chemtrail topic wouldn't be a theory or conspiracy, it would be a fact.. and .. sad to say sport, it's not.. I like facts.. check out contrails .. that topic will blow your mind, and guess what? .. they exist! .. omg

On that note.. I'm out.. keep on keeping on
edit on 2/24/2012 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Iamschist

Let me get this straight. This video from the Weather Channel explains the chemtrails that we're seeing, down to a little graphic of A JET SHOOTING THIS STUFF OUT, but it's not happening yet.
So, we're seeing it in the sky right now. Daily. The just told us what it is. But it's not happening yet. It's something they're looking into. I dont care how many threads you link to, that doesn't add up.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Iamschist
This is not happening now. These are ideas being looked into with various scientific research projects. Here is a thread about this subject: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Sorry it does not support your chem trails theory just yet.

Yes it is. I live close to an airport and you can see the normal Contrails all day. Then on some days you will see white planes way the hell up spraying Chemtrails, within four or five hours they will spread across the sky and make it overcast.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   
While I have enjoyed discussing contrails, there is evidently no evidence any of those who believe will accept that chemtrails do not exist. I am not going to attempt reason any longer. Gentlemen, Ladies it has been a pleasure, but I ceased to butt my head against brick walls some time ago, well ok mostly quit,
I wish you the best.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Came back from the doctors for the fifth time in a calendar year (Mar 2011-Feb 2012) and I have my fifth sinus infection. This is no longer a paranoia. This is manifesting physically.

There has been heavy duty spraying here in south Florida since January (and prior too) But it's been every single day.

Here is your happy chemtrail forecast!
(It's a gif and keeps changing. I screen grabbed whatever was showing)

www.chemtrailforecast.com...

I watched all day today, planes leaving PERMANENT cloud coverage over the entire visible sky today. From horizon to horizon and north to south!
Again.
Like clockwork! We are getting saturated.

Stop Chemtrails NOW

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Came back from the doctors for the fifth time in a calendar year (Mar 2011-Feb 2012) and I have my fifth sinus infection. This is no longer a paranoia. This is manifesting physically.

And you think this condition is being caused by chemtrails?......well unless you are being targeted individually, I assume that your doctors surgery is rammed full, and your local media is reporting this epidemic?

no doubt you will claim that the local media is "in on it" or somehow being silenced.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   
I implore everyone to scroll right by the naysayers, deniers and debunkers. This is a matter of your OWN safety. Educate yourself. Just open your eyes. There is absolutely no denying that our skies, thanks to these planes, are irrefutably changing our environment, weather, health and possibly our planet.

As a continuation from 'What in the World are They Spraying' here's
the official trailer from "Why in the World are They Spraying?"

www.youtube.com...
Coming Fall 2012: "Why in the World are They Spraying? Produced by the Originator and Co-Producer of "What in the World are They Spraying?" Michael J. Murphy Co-Produced by Barry Kolsky is an investigative documentary into one of the many agendas associated with chemtrail/geoengineering programs, "weather control"

edit on 24-2-2012 by Human_Alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   

That "forecast" is for yesterday.

Interesting how it relates to the weather map with a low sitting over the Great Lakes and another moving into the Northwest. Oh yes, a front moving across Texas and a trough over California.

You see, these are the conditions which are conducive to contrail formation. It's not really that hard to predict them.

If you want to stop contrails you'll have to keep those danged airplanes from flying so high.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   

A stupid movie. Full of nonsense.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBassistant
I predict that when I post my pictures and videos this evening, the "debunkers" are going to conveniently find another chemtrail thread to troll...

We'll see.

I look forward to your contribution. Thank you!

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

On the contrary, that movie was a real eye opener. There is proof, its been analyzed studied, data has been studied, just doesnt get a lot of airtime. The world is run by the dark side. All who serve the dark side will be very sorry in the end, for they backed the wrong horse and then they'll have to face all their victims in the end, who are being progressed this time around.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBassistant
I predict that when I post my pictures and videos this evening, the "debunkers" are going to conveniently find another chemtrail thread to troll...

We'll see.

I predict that when you post your pictures and videos this evening, they will show contrails, the "chemmies" will conveniently ignore common sense, and find another chemtrail thread to troll.......

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Just because these trails RESEMBLE its predecessor, the contrail, doesn't make this phenomenon not exist.

And in this particular case, if it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck and waddles like a duck it merely means they copied the idea!!!

Same thing goes for hidden mics and surveillance-spy cameras. They disguise said-apparatus and present it to you, right square in your face and no one is the wiser.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Yes, a cold front has moved across Texas within the last 24 hours.
Typically, a cold front that doesn't bring rain moves the moist air out. The skies, typically, would be clear as this moisture is pushed south. Cold, DRY air is the result.
This has always been the case in Texas. Not anymore. The jets continue to leave trails, and the 20 mph winds just push this crap around, whatever it is.

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join